Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:14 am
*inserts blatant time skip to fuel the imaginations of the possible readers*
The sun rose currently as Kaelthas shifted some what. The light was directly in his eyes as he tried to move his hand to cover his face. When his arm didn't move his consciousness slowly came to. His eyes lazily opened as he again tried to move to cover his face. It was suddenly that a realization struck him of his situation. His arms and legs were currently bound as he was no longer in the room he had been in before. Shock and horror filled him as he struggled, his mind suddenly and jarringly aware of his surroundings. Around him several beasts and a few humans gathered in the room.

"Oh well well looky here" one of the men said standing next to him. He was a tall man easily above 6 foot and bulky. "Our prince finally awakens." Standing over the prince the man's words brought the rest of the attention of the others to him. "Who would have thought that Kaelthas Vanallin. The royal prince of the kingdom of man would happen upon our village of all things." a laugh erupted from many of the persons standing in the room. During the night they had been alerted by someone of the person that had taken up residence in the tavern of the town. "Oh your head my dear prince will fetch quite a lump sum from anyone within this area. You have my thanks for deciding to come to our fair establishment" the man cackled as he stood up. "Make some arrangements for transportation to the capital. We wouldn't want our company to have to be stuck in such peasantish conditions for to long"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:32 am

Aurum was wrapped around the blankets and pillows that decorated the bed, still nude from the night before. Her hands moved to find him sleepily, giving a little yawn as she reached to find him. Not feeling Kael around her, the dragoness gave a little pout and slowly opened her eyes. The room was far more messy than she remembered them leaving it.. and she rubbed her eyes a little just to be sure that she wasn't just being too tired. "Well that sucks," Muttered the dragon, getting up after a few moments and going to the washroom to retrieve her clothes. Once she was dressed, she went and collected the cloak that was on the ground, the champagne bottle they did not finish, and both of their packs.. weird that he would leave without it. Whatever, it was her gain. Aurum went down to Ralph, a little groggy as she gave him a few coins for any damage, "You know, you should be more careful," Came Ralph's kind advice, eyes serious to the dragon as he took her coin, "The prince you travel with could attract attention you do not want." Not fully understanding what her bartender was getting at, Aurum was a little focused on the idea that her companion would simply abandon his quest for the book.. and then Ralph's words sunk in. The prince? The human prince that they had both insulted and talked of and that John had claimed to be at first before taking on a spells teacher mentality. Not for the first time, the dragon's cheeks became hot, but she was flustered. Not only had she bedded with the prince, she was also left alone in the room by him.. not a good way to find out who he was. But- wait! "Ralph, if you knew, someone else would have had to know," She held up a coin, "Tell me who else might know who he is."

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:46 am
Tugging at the bindings, Kael kept his eyes on the men around him. How had they gotten to him during the night he wondered. Had they done something to Aurum. Giving a violent tug with a sudden thought of the dragoness being harmed, he received a hard kick to the chest suddenly from one of the beasts.

"Easy now, we want to keep him in good shape. More money that way. You may want to keep quiet my dear prince. Some of my associates are not as polite as I am. So you may want to keep quiet, we wouldn't want any of your boyish good looks to be injured now would we?" Calming the ones around him, one of the men left in search of a way to travel for them.

Laying there the pain subsided as the prince moved his hands some what. They didn't know of his magical ability it seemed. His mouth had also not been bound which was likely not the smartest thing to do but some of his larger spells would take a bit of time to cast. "What did you do with my companion?" the prince asked as he lay there thinking of a way to escape from their clutches.

"The dragon girl? You will be happy to know that we left her. She will likely be left wondering where her bed partner has gone. Bedding a dragon tho. You have my praise, I will give you that atleast" the man chuckled again as he kneeled infront of Kaelthas. "Now I am going to have to ask you to be quiet for a bit, this is a rather higher end establishment and we wouldn't want the neighbors to worry."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:55 am

Quite a few coins later.. from Kael's purse, and a promise to come back more often (as she was rather good for business, being one of their princesses), the dragoness found herself heading toward the nicer side of town, her walk a little more groggy than rushed but she was cursing herself a little for begging him to remove his hood. If she hadn't, he wouldn't be in this predicament and she might have had a pretty sweet morning. Not only that, but this would probably be one of Aurum's biggest screw-ups in her long list.. if her family ever found out she had both bedded and managed to lose the human prince in one night- she shivered at the thought. They would probably go to even more measures to keep her in the castle. Looking about at some of the finer buildings, Aurum searched for one that might have held her companion. The town was waking, and it was harder to sense him with all the humans she was passing. A beast here or there, but the magic he gave off was different from that. Determining he wasn't this close, she continued into the more high-end parts of this section, keeping both of their packs close and her senses up.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:00 pm
Some time had passed now since the man that had originally left, returned now. Upon his face a smile seemed to be place. "I see that you have found ample accommodations for our prince" the main male spoke aloud. "Well then your majesty, If you don't mind you will be bearing with our company quite a bit longer. You two, as he is not currently in rightly state to walk. Help him to his chariot." As was told, two of the beasts bent down and very roughly grabbed Kaelthas by the arms and the legs and hoisted him into the air. Between the strength of the two of them he was easily moved as they made their way down towards the front of the inn, a blanket tossed over him just before he was taken out of the room.

With all of this happening, Kaelthas was having a bit of difficulty devising a plan to get out of this. His mind was still hazy from the amount of drink he had consumed the night prior. A few spells floated to his mind but of them a longer chant word was needed and with his captors so close, they likely would silence him before he was done. Of all the times and places to let someone else talk me into something. Aurum, I hope you are atleast in a better situation then I am the prince thought struggling a few times against his bindings.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:13 pm

It took a lot for the dragon to not simply change forms and sniff out her companion.. who she was sure still smelled of their night before, and wouldn't be as hard to find with her size. Aurum could feel his magic coming closer, though, and was soon after greeted by an inn.. and two wolfmen carrying out a covered body. Frowning, the dragoness quickened her pace and blocked their entrance to the carriage. "Just where do you think you are going with my property?" Said the woman with an angry and scolding, chin tilted up and arms crossed. She could feel it, this was her human. Such a contrast to their night, Aurum claimed Kael as her's.. which wasn't exactly uncommon with the beasts. "I could have both of you thrown in prison for stealing from royalty, you know," She threatened, though she was not afraid to resort to violence, one hand at the ready for a spell if need be.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:49 pm
"Excuse me miss I believe that you may have the wrong group" the man said from behind. "Ya see, this here is our property" he said smirking somewhat as he walked to stand in front of the dragoness. Giving a wave of his hand he ordered the two wolves to go around her. "Here's a deal tho. Should you want him back you can simply pay the agreed upon terms amount we have been offered for it" a smile grew over his face as he looked down at Aurum. "We can be civil here, we aren't any sort of freedom fighters. We are just doing it for pay. No sense in causing a rabble fight."

Being held behind, the blanket that enveloped him dulled his hearing. He could tell someone was saying something but who it was he was unsure as the voice was greatly muffled. Giving another violent shake in the arms of his captor's Kaelthas struggled still. If he could buy a bit of time, Aurum would hopefully be up and aware of his absence.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:04 pm

"I don't think you heard me," The dragoness chuckled a little and put both of their packs on the ground, murmuring a low incantation and watching the man that had ordered the others to go around her. "The human is mine, you stole him from me," Her tone was a little fierce, and Aurum closed her defensive hand into a tight fist, raising the other a little and doing the same. She opened both suddenly and a force pulled the wolves back and away from her considerably, "I suggest you return him."

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:11 pm
As the wolfmen were knocked backwards the two dropped their quarry to the floor between them. "Well then if that isn't the way that you wish to work. move her" the head man said as the wolves and demons. "I would have rahter not have had to do this to one of the crown princesses, but you just can't look a gift horse in the mouth. We spared ya for that fact but, if you won't go. Try not to damage her to badly. We wouldn't want to King to look towards us." The demons and wolves lunged and Aurum swiftly, looking to quickly overpower her with strength and numbers before she would have a chance to transform.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Something like a low growl managed to come from the dragoness, and she pushed the wolves away once more, hoping to knock them into the demons. Aurum ducked to avoid a grab, a nice little perk to being small enough to get missed. "No," Said the dragoness, her look angry and threatening. "You don't want me to look towards you," Another low growl sounded the Aurum held her hands out defensively still. The young woman would not have this rag-tag group stealing her recent lover, she would not tolerate theft.. or losing such a pleasant partner. Even if he was a liar and a prince, she wanted him as a companion for now and needed to save him.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:36 pm
Laying on the ground now, the force of being dropped had knocked a bit of sense into Kaelthas and cleared his mind. A spell he did know came to mind "Ventus Inter Aquilonem et laminis" Kaels voice muttered out as a sudden explosion of wind came from him slicing thru the bag he was in along with the bindings that had held him. Lunging to the side as soon as he was free the nearly naked prince rolled to his feet. "Damnable peasants how dare you!" he called hoping a bit farther away as he held his hands together and began to chant. "Tonabit de caelis capitis vocatus . Effunde indignationem tuam super eos malum , ut existimo." As he was chanting the clouds in the sky above them began to darken as the clouds started to swirl violently. It was very evident that the spell that Kaelthas was chanting was going to be a large one.

As the wolves were knocked away, they were avoided by the demons who lunged for and missed the grab on the princess. When they had righted themselves they continued onward towards Aurum, some slashing at her while others were trying to grab her. The two human's that were with the man looked towards Kaelthas. "You didn't tell us the prince could use magic? The hell is with a human being able to do that" the two men asked. "Just shut up and ******** grab him before he can cast it" the main male yelled, things were not going how he had pictured it earlier when they had snagged the prince quietly from out of his room. "Stop him from casting that spell and take out the damn princess" he yelled as anger took hold of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:54 pm

The dragoness watched as Kael removed himself from his bindings and shouted at the peasants.. along with casting a rather nasty looking spell. Aurum managed to get a deep cut in one of her arms, but thrust a hand toward her attacker and the other, wounded one, towards the humans that went after her companion, hoping to push them out of the way forcefully. "You shut up," Said the dragon, muttering a quick spell beneath her breath and tossing a hand towards the main male, hoping to paralyze him.. though it was a hit or miss on whether it would work.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:34 pm
Smirking as the two men that had been lunging towards him were knocked off balance. "Devolvat in fortitudine tua plena odium, et nullus de eis remanebit de inimicis meis." Kaelthas called lifting his hand to the sky before bringing it down and striking the ground. As he did what felt like a wave of pressure issued forth from around him static electricity seemed to fill the area. Looking up the smirk on Kaelthas's face was gone as his muscle twitched "Aveo Latviana" he muttered suddenly dashing from spot in a single movement and grabbing Aurum in the same movement. Within a moment they were atleast 50 some odd meters from the group. Holding his hands over her ears suddenly Kaelthas braced them.

A nearly earth shattering explosion of light and sound echoed forth from behind them as a bolt of lightning came downards on the area where Kaelthas has tapped the ground. The strength of it rocking the ground underneath them as Aurum did in her dragonic form. As the light and sound faded the two men who had been closest to the impact are were no where to be found. Two black spots was all that remained of them. Alongside it a hole in the stone of the ground was cracked showing it's strength of the impact point. The others fared some what better with only several broken bones, charred flesh and completely destroyed eardrums as well as likely ocular abilities. from the sheer power of the electrical spell the cart that was near was in pieces and ablaze. Had he been trying to keep a low profile before, that as all but out of the window.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Aurum stared up at Kael once they had stilled and he held his hands over her ears, a sense of relief and anger showing through her eyes, questions she wanted answer.. the dragoness gripped onto the prince once the ground shook and trembled beneath them, something she thought only one of them could do. Aurum let go when it seemed the spell had finished, and turned to look at the damages he had caused. Surprisingly, neither of their packs had received more than a slight singe from the sheer heat.. but the people had not fared as well as their items. Having to remember she was angry with her human, she stepped back from him and headed back towards their packs, even if the wounded people littered the ground and even if her arm stung something awful.

pramheda

Fox

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:41 pm
Looking at Aurum with a bit of surprise as she pushed away from him and went over to their packs, Kael kneeled where he was at for a bit longer. He was donned in a loose fitting pair of pants only, a fact that he was coming more to realize now that his mind was sharpening. "Damn that is a way to ruin one's morning" Kaelthas muttered putting a hand to his head as he slowly got to his feet. With the adrenaline starting to wear off the full brunt of the night prior was bearing down on his body. "Thanks for that there Aurum" the prince called over as he reached down to grab the pair of pants he was wearing to keep them from falling.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games