Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
A Lazy Polar Bear generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:37 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Even though the young warrior snarled at her Lucifer took it with a grain of salt. Mostly due to the fact she's already been through a world of pain and she wasn't going to let something so small get to her. But what the boy said did indeed irk her as he didn't care about what they would lose. She would quickly educate this boy. "Alright mr. small, dark, and brooding. Let's cut to the chase. I don't give a s**t what you have to lose or gain. I care about what I have to lose. That thing said for us all to avoid the door. Meaning even though it might just be you going in we could all lose things important to us. So take five seconds to thing about logic before you're a brooding a*****e again." She snapped with her accent coming out even mroe. She licked her lips and spoke a bit further. "Now Jack hasn't been able to work with me much to help me master chakra or whatever the hell you people call it, so I know i'm weak in comparison to most of you. However make no mistake if you cause me to lose anything I'll slit your throat as you sleep or use other methods. So if you know what's good for you, don't ******** with what is mine." She said she stood upright for a moment and stared him down.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 225/ 225 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 225 / 225 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / WORKERx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KIRIGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                      Three Party Poppers
                                                      Four Chocolate Mint Clouds
                                                      Cookie Skeleton with Banjo
                                                      8 Chocolate, peanut butter filled ponies
                                                      9 Chocolate spiders

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                  Royal Burrito
                                                  little mintchan
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:24 pm
User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] Oh, she had a temper alright. And she was yet another member of Kirigakure that lacked any sort of respect or trust in an ally--higher up aside, because I wore no indication of my status. Not even just that, she threatened me directly. At least my threat was subtle, and I hadn't actually intended, as far as she was concerned, bodily harm. 'If you know what's best for you' could also imply, I don't know, that I was bent on saving the people who lived here? Maybe if the shinobi of this damned village actually had a little faith in one another we might not be in such a situation. But because Jack couldn't trust his own people, civilians and soldiers alike, he was forced to put a defense that could cost us all our lives. And this girl was too concerned with what might happen. It was sad that she was more willing to listen to a figment of her imagination than a flesh and blood human being.

I knew it wasn't about me; she would have stopped anyone. But it couldn't stop the wound from opening that life had always been this way. First when I was cursed after my parents were murdered, people chasing me away because I was a 'demon' or a 'freak'. Because my appearance was something that I could help. Besides, the senses I gained from it were just a beneficial as they could be a hindrance, and I had near perfect balance thanks to a tail. Jack eventually took me in and that's how I came to Kiri. Even after earning my headband, though, I always faded into the background. Maybe it was my age--even as a jounin I was still younger than about ninety-five percent of the other shinobi--or my size, I often found myself my namesake. A shadow. But it was from there I could get the most accomplished. Which I suppose is why genin knew nothing of me.

Still, what bothered me more than anything was the fact that the assumed hierarchy thanks to whatever it was that made me fall to the background, be it age, height, or some other means meant no one ever listened. That was why I'd acted too early during the Sero disaster and in trying to protect an illusion when I thought my genin disobeyed my orders, I failed to destroy the monster fast enough and the entire village was flooded. All because I didn't want to be the death of another. Instead the results were much worse.

My actions and reactions toward others were often harsh, and it was intentional, but not because I enjoyed being an 'a*****e', as this girl before me had so blatantly put. And I had thought about 'logic', more than she could ever imagine; my mind often ran rampant with so many thoughts that I wouldn't sleep for days at a time because I physically couldn't.

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Look, why don't you take a glance outside, past the blood pouring off of a black moon, to the creature so huge that its foot is the size of this village." I jerked my head toward the doors leading out to the platformed top of the Sero tree. "Go look at the godlike thing that threatens to destroy this entire village again, and then come tell me a maybe is worse than a reality." Maybe if I painted a nice big picture for her she would see what I saw. I didn't want to use force; there was no time for that. Quite frankly, I didn't care what she had to lose or gain either. From my understanding, she took 'Herald's' words to mean that whatever was beyond those doors would mean doom for us all, but I doubted that, and that was a bet I was willing to make.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

The Wolf of Asgard

Lanfaer

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 1005 / 1085 (+15)
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | furious
┃ h e a l t h | fine
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:22 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Lucifer stood her ground and maintained her footing in front of the doors. She wasn't going to let this boy in there especially after what that being had said. She crossed her arms and spoke firmly to this warrior. "Do you stop to think that the two might be intertwined with one another? Stop for a second and realize something child. This isn't our world right now, it's theirs. If they say not to do something in their world or else... then guess what the hell we should do? Put away your authority issues for two seconds and look at logic. That thing said not to go in there or you'd lose something precious. There was no ******** maybe to it. The herald said it would happen. Not might... would. So i'm not going to lose what's precious to me or her," She said motioning towards the other warrior with them "because you want to be a brooding a**." Her eyes were practically burning into the young man but he'd be unable to see them. For her beautiful crown set neatly upon her head.

"Now shall we go find the rest of the puzzle pieces or are you going to continue being a d**k?" She asked of the boy not caring in the slightest who he was. She knew at this point he was of authority but lucky for her she wasn't a registered warrior, shinobi, or whatever the hell else you call these people. She still hadn't received her head band or permission to be a warrior from Jack. So pulling rank on Lucifer would be a lost point as she didn't give a s**t. She would bring in her wisdom for now in this moment. Whatever this child's whole story was Lucifer didn't give a ******** about it. Where she was from you were looked down on if you did the whole dark and brooding thing. No matter how ******** up your past was no one would give you an ounce of sympathy. It was up to you to move on through everything. To climb to the top of the mountain one movement at a time. To overcome every obstacle put in your path and claim the glory that is rightfully yours.

User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                      Three Party Poppers
                                                      9 Chocolate spiders

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Lanfaer
                                                  Royal Burrito
                                                  little mintchan
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Kaneko watched as the other two squabbled over something something, she was about ready to leave and get the keys herself but...she would would rather stay with people. Lose something precious? Well she didn't have anything precious except her spear and her life. "U-Um...if the cute kid really is our superior...m-maybe...I don't know...follow his lead...? I-I mean maybe not through that door...a-are you listening to me...?" She huffed as they continued to yell at each other, the one with a crown seemed to point at her and she had the quietest 'meep' come out of her mouth. "Um, what if we give the door something precious first? It doesn't have to be our lives, but maybe an object." She asked, hoping they would remember she too had a voice otherwise she felt like nicely shoving them both through the door and locking it. If only she could be rude.

"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Lanfaer

The Wolf of Asgard

Royal Burrito
I remember when shadow was a wee genin xD *shakes cane at shadow*

12 Chocolate Spiders,
12 choco, PB filled ponies
5 party poppers
8 cupids arrows made of candy corn tipped with a pumpkin shaped arrowhead

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:08 pm
[@Minty: He's still small, so that hasn't changed.]

User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] At least one of them had some sort of sense, but the girl in front of me wasn't going to change her mind, and my anger had already rolled over into something worse, but an emotion I was well known for: apathy. Ever since Thenal'fan tore my arm off, and Jack left soon after, anytime I reached a certain point of almost any human emotion, it was quickly swallowed up by cold apathy. I become numb, immune to the signals from others that buttons were pressed too far. And every time it happened, I stopped caring about anything, be it my life or the lives of the people around me. It wasn't a good thing, not in the least. I hated what I'd become.

But at the same time I didn't because I felt nothing.

The girl's reaction had been entirely uncalled for. I'd tried to speak calmly and was met with a series of name calling, from child to a** to d**k. Yes, I either was or had all of those things. She mentioned logic again, but that was about all I understood as she talked herself into a circle. Oh, and Herald's exact words were 'if you do not wish to lose that which you care for most'. There was no way that meant everyone as a whole; each of us bore something different close to our hearts. For all they knew, the thing I cared for most was a dirty sock under my bed.

Still, at this point it didn't matter. Standing around was going to get us nowhere. My gaze shifted back to the hat atop her head as the other girl spoke. She seemed to have enough faith I knew what I was talking about to argue with the door guardian. As much as I thanked her somewhere deep in my shriveled heart for it, I wasn't sure her idea was so sound. Give the door something precious... the door was a door; there was nothing special about, as far as I could tell, aside from a couple of fuuin I'd noticed on it in passing before. And I was pretty sure the thing beyond hungered for us, not a meaningless material object. It was a start though, and a distraction that I promptly took advantage of. A quick hand seal, and a single, invisible chakra string shot out of the index finger of my puppet hand. It attached itself firmly to the hat atop the masked girl's head and I retracted it, pulling the important item of Jack's to my hands and safely away from the thrashing demon before me. Or she might as well have been anyway.

Oddly, a small self-satisfied smirk lit my lips, and I turned on my heels, showing myself out. "Alright, have it your way. And, by the way," I waved the hat over my shoulder and, twirling it, placed the top hat upon my own crown, "this is one of the puzzle pieces you're looking for." Reaching the entrance, I turned back, only briefly, to face them holding a finger up as if remembering something. "Oh, also, I'd recommend trying those cloud-shaped chocolate mints, if you've got any. They're delicious. Happy Halloween!" With a feigned, overenthusiastic shrug, I left, using what I'd discovered earlier to its full potential. She wouldn't let me past into the office? Fine, I'd go to the heart via the island itself. And the best part was that no one could stop me.

[Exit to Jack's Island]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

The Wolf of Asgard

little mintchan

Lanfaer

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 1020 / 1085 (+15)
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | apathetic
┃ h e a l t h | fine
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  
Toryu Naminosaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:38 am
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Amygdala
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor reappeared from hiding on top of her native red belly. She moved up the outside of the tower, heading to the roof while crouched low on the arachnids back. To those observing her it would appear she was defying the laws of physics. In actuality thereally was three speerage strands of Silk between her gloves fingers that were rigged around her partner. Each one stronger than a Steel cable. She commanded her nearly blind friend up the side of the building and over the top edge into the roof. She would be able to watch for her sensis return best here. When she dismounted the arachnid known as grue, it would coin over the edge and stick to the side of the building; blending in as much as a spider of her size could. Meaning not very well. Taylor walked to the edge of the roof and gazed out over the village currently in a state of chaos. What could she do? Not a whole lot alone to be sure. She strained her senses, overly paranoid but due to this a sense of hyperawareness was being focused on her surroundings as she built back up her reserves of kikkai.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

Toryu Naminosaki

magcookie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:38 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Mystic Hero :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive
Mood:: Hopeful

Noémi was having a rather eventful day, it was the day she was supposed to head to the Mizukage's office and receive her headband. She would have had it already, but for whatever reason her alarm didn't go off. To make matters worse the moment she stepped outside the whole village seemed to have taken a turn. She was expecting the usually overcast and maybe even rain... What she wasn't expecting was the sky to be cast in a shade of the most infectious yellow she had ever seen. If she wasn't already smiling through force of habit she definitely would have been then. The oddest thing about the situation was the, now green sun, sprouting an enormous smile that seemed to bring anyone who stared at it to tears in mere moments. Once the initial shock wore off it seemed most of the villagers just accepted it at face value as if the sudden change to the atmosphere and a celestial body forming a face was just another day in the life of Kirigakure. "Well, I just don't beelieve this. I sleep in one time and the world goes all topsy turvy!" She said with a sigh before peeking back up at the green sun who seemed to behave like some creepy portrait that seems to fallow you wherever you go. At least that was the vibe she got from it while she walked down the street, feeling eyes boring into her back. 'Maybe I'm still asleep? That would explain me sleeping in...' She thought with a slight pinch to her arm dispelling an semblance of belief that she was still out like a light, 'Scratch that I suppose. Hm, maybe this is the work of Lord Mizukage... A change of scenery to lift peoples spirits?' She would have continued dissecting everything wrong with her reasoning but she was interrupted by her arriving at her destination: The Sero and by extension the Mizukage's Tower.

She had never been this close to the Sero, the way wood and stone looked weaved together was breathtaking. Or it would have been if not for the fact that she had hit her limit on unbelievable things the moment she left her apartment. What with nature being more out of wack than a hive without its queen. It kinda ruined the excitement of her big day, she had purposely avoided this very location just to build it up. Stepping past the large tree she made her way through the space in the foliage. Pushing the wooden door open she entered her way into the waiting room of the building, the receptionist desk tucked away to the side which was lacking any receptionist to speak of. Everything felt wrong inside the building. Her eyes couldn't pinpoint just what was off about the room but it made her skin crawl. Her smile wobbled for a moment as a shiver went down her spine. "Hive gotta say... someone needs a new interior decorator." She mumbled to herself to try to defuse tension from her body. Glancing away from the conspicuously empty reception desk she spotted a pair of people standing in front of the Mizukage's door. "Oh! Bonjour!~" She greeted, glad to see some people who weren't bawling their eyes out... though one did seem rather upset from the way they stood at least. She skipped her way over to the pair, clasping her hands together behind her back as she stood a couple feet from them. "It is so nice to finally find someone, how you say, sane? I don't suppose you two know what exactly is going on, do you? Everyone is just bumbling around out there..." She hummed out, smile ever present on her face as her eyes darted between the masked giant and the androgynous mop of black hair. Unknown to her the word the world outside was changing drastically as the whimsical dreamlike sky was torn away by the nightmare beneath it. Signaled by the howling of wind and the new sense of dread weighing on her shoulders.

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [245 //245]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Control :: Nightcore Version

The Wolf of Asgard

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

Kaneko was glad they heard her, but what use was it when the little boy ran off then commented that he had a key to fix this. A hat was the key? Neither of them had a key which was indeed disappointing, but none the less, making her rethink these silly puzzles and riddles they were given. A voice resounded either through her head or in the air, but it was that little boy's voice! Good thing they were already in the office, of course they didn't have any keys. She groaned before turning to a new face, a rather hyped up little lady. "Uh...hard to explain, you didn't hear his announcement about hallow's eve? Do you perchance have a key with you at all? We need them if we are to help bring this place back to normal." She hoped little lady would understand, if not then she hoped her companion would level headed explain it all to her.

Lanfaer

The Wolf of Asgard

Royal Burrito
Shadow is still pretty hard headed isnt he? xD

magcookie

12 Chocolate Spiders,
5 party poppers

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:00 am
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama's trip through the hellscape surrounding the office had been as uneventful as his entrance. It seemed this place was all bark and no bite, and the people inside the tower appeared to confirm that. None of them possessed a scratch from what he could tell. At least not relatively. For a moment, the spider on the side of the building suggested Kumotake's presence, though that was quickly dispelled with closer inspection by the Hyuga's still active Byakugan.
___A feeling of supreme anger welled up in his chest as he climb the stairs, turning his gaze down to the girl in his arms. So the illusion of having been trapped on the better side of this mess was just that. A sickly-sweet illusion. They'd gotten the raw end of the deal. It could have been him, it probably should have been him. Miki had a history here, Kumotake too. Kirama? Fresh off the boat so to speak, and easily expendable to the grander narrative of Kirigakure. Hell, his squad had only even said his name once. Miki probably didn't even know it. But that wouldn't make for a good story now, would it?
___He didn't so much open the door to the office as kick it as hard as possible while moving through it. His path made a b-line for the receptionist's vacant desk, ignoring the others inside, and Miki was slowly lowered onto its surface. It was tough to manage clearing the desk with one arm and not dropping the Uchiha on to the bloody, bandaged stumps where her left arm and leg had been, but Kirama managed the best he could.
___His anger welled more as he ripped through receptionist's possessions, looking for anything that could be helpful. Most important was something to insulate his squad mate's body, which he found in the form of a thin blanket tucked away in the bottom of the desk. A project? A stow away for a cold day? It didn't matter. Bare, blood cake arms wrenched yet another door nearly off its hinges as he scrambled to wrap Miki up. As much to keep the others from gawking as to keep her warm. Carefully he placed the box next to her remaining hand, something vaguely familiar for her to wake up to. She was the only one who had any right to open it, so far as the boy was concerned.
___The important work done, Kirama's eyes fixed on the people at the other end of the hall in a glower, or as much of a glower as featureless Hyuga eyes could manage. He untied the rope of bags from his waist, setting them at the girl's feet, his chakra strained gaze never leaving them. To say he was indignant that they were in here having some kind of blithe conversation while the sleeves of his shirt and Kumotake's make-shift surgery kept Miki alive would be a woeful understatement. What's more, despite Shadow's voice ringing through his head and ordering a gathering in the office, there was no sign of the squad leader that had left them to fend for themselves. A quietly simmering fury squeezed blood from his drenched gloves into the back of one of the hall's chairs as he lifted it with a free hand and dropped it in front of the desk. It should have been a welcome comfort, but the idea of sitting here did nothing to ease the knot in his chest.
___He was a gargoyle now, guarding the castle that was his fallen squadmate, pensive chin resting on a green fist stained red as he waited for the oinin's arrival.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 170/250 Chakra

Royal Burrito

Codekasu

little mintchan

magcookie

Toryu Naminosaki

___

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

OOC: Not entirely sure what floor everyone's on soooooo DONKEY

Footsteps going up stairs and the sounds of the doors opening behind Kirama again indicated another arrival. Of who would have been most peculiar. As even though he was the first to depart he was the second to arrive...but not unscathed. Kumotake entered the establishment with blood quite literally seeping off his clothes and a single one of his eyes glued shut by dried caked blood. Weariness and panting followed him with each step. He was a literal mess of injury but his face didn't consign defeat. As shards of glass fell off his person the lanky teen permeated the scent of distilled alcohol. Although it would not be from his breath. The mixture, with the iron of the bloody rags he was wearing created it's own unique unpleasant smell. He'd made it. His Kikaichu were swarming both inside and outside his body beginning their inherent recovery process. Whatever this SHE was, it seemed Kumotake had his run in with her and had survived and what may have looked like by the skin of his teeth.

Kumotake only hoped that SHE would not follow him here. There was nothing else for her to gain after all. Kumotake would then dig in what most would call bloody rags at this point. His single eye circled the room seeing Kirama and what he could assume as Miki he breathed a sigh of relief. Still where was Nozomi? Apt concern as he looked down towards the floor of which he had stained with crimson red. Could the face that llama had been..the real...NO. Impossible. That could never have happened. She's fine. Finding comfort in this denial Kumotake would reassure himself as he then removed the puzzle piece and held it in a skyward position for all to see. What a dumbass he was. He should have just given it to Kirama. If SHE had gotten the better of himself it could have screwed everything. Perish the thought. As if the puzzle piece was a ticket to an exclusive club Kumotake would find the nearest chair and sit exhaustively.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4250/4250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: Academy
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Royal Burrito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama sighed as Kumotake wandered in, exhaling the simmering aggression before it consumed him whole. The buglord's timing was impeccable. It would seem splitting up got everyone but him injured, though one might not be able to tell it from his own appearance. And then the smell of alcohol wafted over to the seat in front of Miki. Careful to keep himself positioned within range of Miki for the purpose of defending her, Kirama snagged a bag and moved to the side of the lanky Genin's chair as he flopped into it.
___"What happened? You get chewed on by an alcoholic shark or something?" The Hyuga asked, far, far too seriously for the words coming out of his mouth. "Need anything popped back into place? I'd offer sleeves, but I'm fresh out."
___Again, he seemed entirely detached from the absurdity of his words. The most likely answer was no, between the inanity of Kirama's ability to keep a straight face and the Hyuga's reputation for assaulting joints back into place, rather than healing anything. He'd squat there for a moment, waiting for an answer so he could barrel past it and satiate the desire for understanding that had also been building inside of him. The bags had been bothering him the whole way over. Not just because they threatened to slide off him the whole way here, but because none of them had dared delve inside to this point. And then there was the box that rested under the Uchiha's right hand for the time being. Unlocked, and unopened, but certainly filled to the brim with uncertainty.
___"Think we should open one?" He asked, dangling the bag over the arm of the chair for Kumotake to take.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 170/250 Chakra
NecroPlan

___

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Quiet from outside, outside of the strange whispers as the mist slowly became a thick, dense fog that obscured sight for all outside of the building. There was no other noise, no footsteps, no screams, just a strange, unsettling quiet that absorbed sounds, muffling them even as they were born. The conversations inside took a slightly muffled effect, with their words ending the instant they stopped speaking. Voices did not carry, and anyone raising their voice above a calm, conversational level would find themselves unable to overcome that level. Thus, even screaming would seem to be nothing more than high pitched, violent mumbling.

Taylor would feel it first, out upon the small building's outside. With everything built on a single floor her climbing had not taken her up much, but due to their location, atop the Sero tree, it became obvious that something was not right. Within the fog a darkness stirred in random places, shapes flickering in and out of existence, and each time a small, shrill cry that seemed on the edge of hearing, almost as if a figment of her imagination. And yet they came again, from different sides, each time seeming to be just a smidgen closer.

To those within, the door to the Mizukage's office shook wildly, thunderously, the knob rattling as something seemed to fight from the other side to get in. It shifted, rattled, and shook for a full sixty seconds before falling completely still, no noises, no sounds. What it was would be nearly impossible to say, but strangely enough, it sounded somewhat familiar...

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko felt the shift, voices stopped abruptly, everything seemed dense, tense and she was glad for the quiet because it meant no arguing. The door knob shaking would of made her yelp, but it was too quiet for anyone not next to her to hear. Since no one else would move, Kaneko moved toward the door and grasped the knob to twist and open it, wondering just who was on the other side.

Lanfaer

The Wolf of Asgard

Royal Burrito
Shadow is still pretty hard headed isnt he? xD

magcookie

12 Chocolate Spiders,
5 party poppers

A Lazy Polar Bear rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  As the hat was taken away from her all she could do was sigh. She knew who's hat it was therefor couldn't get upset if it was taken from her. After all they all just wanted to get it to its owner in the first place. To get him back and then quench the madness of this village. To bring it back to sanity and guide them to what they needed to do. Much like the young warrior she ignored the young woman. However this wasn't by intention, oh no it wasn't. It was mostly due to the fact that she seemed so weak willed. It was just apart of Lucifer's personality to not have anything to do with people like her really. Nothing personal honestly...

With more individuals coming forth and talking Lucifer began to step away from everyone. She wasn't here to be apart of whatever this was forming into. Even with the gruesome events unfolding she could care less. All she wanted was to fix everything. The question was how was she going to do that when she didn't even posses the necessary training to protect herself from others?

User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives
                                                      Three Party Poppers
                                                      9 Chocolate spiders

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Mystic Hero :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive
Mood:: Mischievous

Noémi tapped her chin while she pondered on the black mop of hair's question trying to recall the walk to the office. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she started to recall someone talking at her while she was observing the discolored atmosphere after waking up. "Hmm. I recall beets and pieces of it... And a key? I'm afraid I haven't come into possession of anything of the sort!" She hummed along, ignoring all the warning sirens in her mind telling her something was going horribly wrong with the world outside the building. She turned her head to the sound of people on the other side of the building, one of them laid out on the desk while one rather angry man talked to another less angry man. She decided it in her best interest to avoid interrupting them, if the reddish tint to one of them was enough of a reason alone. She turned her attention back to the people she was conversing with or at least one of them as the other seemed to be backing away from them. Respecting the masked giants choice to leave she made no more to stop her... well she was going to try but suddenly the door behind the walking mop started shaking violent and then following yelp from said mop. She's a little ashamed to admit the action made her jump slightly, mostly due to her conversation partner. Taking a small breath to calm her heart rate he smile slipped back across her dace as she followed after the mop of black hair, her curiosity far too piqued not to.

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [245 //245]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Control :: Nightcore Version

The Wolf of Asgard
little mintchan
Lanfaer

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games