Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Armistead Barracks: [ Dojo : Weaponry : Food : Inn ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 8:58 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

When Yoshi started argueing with the guard about handing over their weapons, Theo grabbed her and dragged her away, “I know you’re right, hell, I could level half this town with one or two of my jutsu, but that’s not the point. We’re wearing Sunagakure headbands, we don’t wanna cause a scene and get the village in trouble. And if we do that, you’d get me in trouble with mom… and that’s no fun, trust me,” he’d chuckle slightly then shiver at the thought of how his mother was when really angry. Once Yoshi ordered her food, Theo would chuckle at her question about them drinking, “Eh, as long as you don’t go too overboard it should be fine… worst case scenario, I put a seal on you that prevents you moving or talking for a couple minutes and haul you out of here.” He’d say with a smirk and a laugh

When the food started coming out, athei grabbed his chopsticks and practically inhaled half of his first order of dumplings, they were awesome. Picking the so,I’d stuff out of his bowl of soup, he’d set his chopsticks aside and start sipping at the broth for a moment. He figure the whisky would get brought out with their main food since all that had come out so far was appetizers and soup. Once he finished his small bowl of soup, he’d grab another dump,I guess and finally slow down for a bit. “So, hope you’ve enjoyed our little trip so far. It’s been nice being able to get out of the village for a bit, especially with you with me.” He’d say with a soft smile. He loved his family and home village, but just felt the need to get out for a little while here and there. Missions, especially espionage ones for ANBI used to cover that, but those had been few and far between for a while.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 9:06 pm
Jenni Deer
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi sighed as she remembered seeing a bit of his mom's anger when Hikaru ... was being Hikaru and seemingly offended his mom and Daichi. Yoshi wasn't sure how she felt about that. She never had anyone scream at her and run away, to be honest, Yoshi might be too shocked to even think if that moment was to ever happen. "Fair enough." The last thing she wanted to do was be a bad impression of Sunagakure, the headband around her arm as a reminder of that. Part of her wondered if that was true, wasn't Sunagakure one of the most feared villages? Yoshi hopes that someday she can get up there and be feared too. Only time would be able to tell. Yoshi rose her eyebrow about drinking and trying not to go overboard and frowned when he said to put a seal on her, "Wow. Rather rude. Can't handle my mouth when I'm drunk?" Yoshi laughed softly.

Food had arrived as Theo was consuming faster than her. By the time he finally slowed down, she was still on her dumplings and watching him carefully. With the chopsticks, she grabbed a piece of the Takoyaki, took few sips of the Chai tea as she loved the Chai tea, the warm pieces filled her mouth as she sighed with relief. Someone should make alcohol that tastes like Chai tea. Wait. No. That would be a bad idea. When he finished his soup, he turned his attention to her as she smiled and nodded. Swallowing, "It is nice. I haven't gotten out of Sunagakure since my family had moved there. It's not that bad though. And now thanks to this small trip, I can add more to my map." She said with a smile as she took another bite of her goyza. "So I have an odd request to ask of you," She started as her mouth was slightly fully. When she was done chewing, "When we get to the inn, can you make it storm? It hasn't stormed in so long in Sunagakure and I really do miss it..." She said softly.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 9:28 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would watch as Yoshi thought over what he said, chuckling when she asked if he couldn’t handle her mouth when she drinks too much. His eyebrow raising slightly as he smirked at her, “Well, I’m sure I could find a way to handle that mouth if yours if you had too much to drink, but the question is how others here would react to it before I can rein you back in.” He’d chuckle softly, “Also,… phrasing…” he’d say with a laugh.

As he tore through his first round of food, Theo could feel Yoshi watching him intently. Laughing softly when she mentioned that they should make a chai liqor, Theo nodded in agreement when she said that would be too dangerous, }Yea, for your sake, maybe they shouldn’t…” when she finally, almost shyly asked if he could make it storm at the inn, saying how she hasn’t seen a good storm basically since she moved to Suna, Theo thought for a moment, scratching his jaw with the back end of his chopsticks. “The emotions I’d need to call up for a good thunderstorm… they aren’t pleasant… but for you, I think I can bear them for a bit if it means making you happy.” He’d say with a large, warm smile as the waitress brought the res of their food and the alcohol. Pouring himself a drink, Theo would ask if Yoshi wanted one or not and once she made her decision, he’d start into his beef teriyaki and rice., mentally bracing himself for the massive depressive rage he’d have to dig himself into for a really good rain and thunderstorm. If he was going to do this for Yoshi, he was going to make it the best storm she’s ever watched. After a few minutes thinking it over, he thought of something kind of funny. “Hmm, if I get a good storm going, they’ll probably evacuate the hot spring… but since I’d be in total control of the storm, we could sneak in and have the whole thing to ourselves.” He’d say with a sly smirk.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:13 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi grumbled slightly as she looked around at the other patrons at the establishment, wondering how many of them would gotten butt hurt at her blunt honestly. Though, in her case, she doesn't know them at all so they were safe... which meant Theo would probably get the burnt end of the stick. Then again, she hasn't hidden anything from Theo, so he may not be affected after all. Yoshi heard the common word from Theo as she rose her eyebrow, "You really like to say that word a lot don't you?" She questioned him as she took a sip of the Miso soup. He started to think about her requested and it seemed she had made a mistake.

"Ah. No. Don't do it. I thought you would be able to get a storm without the need for that emotion. It's okay, we'll just wait for a lucky day." She said with a smile towards him, not wanting him to submit to such negative emotions. She wasn't sure of the impact on Theo, he had been nothing but cheery and happy since he's been around her. Or he was like that before he met her, after all, the first time they had met, he had scared poor Hikaru so bad and made Yoshi attack her own Sunagakure ally. Yoshi's hand gently flinched, happy that Ayame doesn't know about that, wondering how she would take it if Yoshi had attempted to attack an ally, her own son at that. She nodded, "I do want one, but not right now, let me finish everything." She finished the Miso soup and set it down. Theo mused the idea of emptying the hot springs as she can't help but laugh, "Honestly, I'm sure there are other ways we can evacuate the people from the springs. Not all of them are shinboi and they are wary of ghosts." Yoshi said with a smirk. If Theo thought about it, she would be a good ghost. Stark white hair, pale eyes, and healthy skin. Just need to change her appearance to spooky and they are good to go. Yoshi started to eat the crab wontons, dipping them into some sweet and spicy-looking sauce. "Mmm. Actually, best crab wontons I had in a long time." Without hesitation, she devoured them.

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:34 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled slightly as Yoshi gave him a hard time about saying phrasing fairly often, “It’s just a joke for when something said could be easily misunderstood out of context, or usd as an obvious double entendre.” He’d say with a laugh. When she told him not to make the storm, not wanting him to have to endure the negative emotions, athei smiled warmly at her, “That’s sweet, but yea… ranton jutsu are kind of lackluster at the lower ranks, I can make some clouds, or a loud thunder clap, maybe a few electrical or lightning kinda jutsu, but to create the full blown thunderstorm, that needs the strongest technique in the style.” Finishing his bowl of beef teriyaki, the big man would sip his whisky a little as he thought. He wanted to make her happy. She wanted to see a good thunderstorm. She didn’t want him to have to go into the mental state required to create a good one. The jounin pondered for a bit while he started digging into his other teriyaki bowl. Maybe if he used a clone or two to create the storm, the emotions wouldn’t hit him until they popped themselves, and even then it could be more easily shrugged off. When Yoshi mentioned that most of the patrons probably weren’t shinobi like them, and many would likely be superstitious, Theo laughed a moment, but nodded. She explained her idea about potentially making herself up to look like a ghost to scare folks out of the hot spring. “That could work… I could help, I’d make a good poltergeist. Just use my camouflage jutsu and move s**t around while invisible.” He’d add laughing happily. A good prank was always fun, and if it got them a whole hot spring to themselves, even better.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:53 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          The genin listened to Theo as she nodded, "I mean, I do know why you say it... it's just you say it a lot." She said with a smile, it doesn't bother her because that was definitely Theo's go-to quote. Her cheeks flushed a little when he called her sweet as she sighed and glared at him, "Not sweet, really. Just don't want you to be forced to negative emotions just to make me happy. I don't want that." She explained towards him, wondering if he would listen to her or was he still going to do it? He explained a bit more about the ranton jutsu and that was it. There was no confirmation if he was going to do it or not. She squinted at him as she took another bite of takoyaki. It seemed Theo was on board about the ghost idea while she was drinking some Chai tea, she smiled softly. "Let's try not to go overboard with this idea," laughed Yoshi. She was almost done with her meal. Once she was, she pushed the glass towards Theo, "Hit me up." She said with a smile as she waited for him to pour some whiskey.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:15 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

“I say it a lot cuz you say s**t that can be mistaken pretty easily fairly often.” He’d say with a laugh, chuckling a bit more when he saw her blush at him calling her sweet. When she laughed and said that they shouldn’t go too overboard with the ghost prank idea, Theo smiled and shrugged, “That’s no fun… what if I wanted to scare everyone out and buy the place cheap? Could be some good passive income once I got rid of the ghosts haunting it!” He’d say with a loud laugh. When Yoshihekd out her whisky glass and said to hit her with some, Theo smirked and grabbed the bottle, pouring til the glass was about a quarter of the way full. Topping his off next, he’d raise his glass, “To having a fun day together, and scaring some locals for laughs.” He’d say playfully with a smile before taking a sip. Taking a few more bites of his food, athei would think for a moment “Just gonna toss this out there, I know you said you didn’t feel comfortable with a bunch of random folks around sleeping here at the barracks, but you don’t *have* to share a room with me if you don’t want to.” He’d say say, his smile still solid as he took another sip of his drink. “I just want you to be comfortable.” He’d add before going back to his food for a bit.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:22 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "Only mistaken to those that wishes to interpret otherwise." Yoshi smirked towards him, wondering what he would say to that because it would say so much about what's on his mind to others. Yoshi rolled her eyes about his idea of getting the place for cheap, "Because we want the springs, not the entire inn to ourselves." He poured her a glass as she grasped it gently and waited for him to pour himself one. She tapped his glass and tilted her head back as the alcohol went down her throat. She inhaled sharply and grimaced slightly at the slight burn. Her eyebrow rose when he started to say, tossing an idea out there as she listened as she smiled playfully towards him, "Why Theo," She started, "Me? You and I both know this mouth has no filter. If I was uncomfortable with the idea, I would've said so before we came here. Is this your way of trying to get a fancy lady of the night as if it's one last time for you to wander around?" She joked, teasing Theo.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:47 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled when she mentioned that they only wanted the spring to themselves, not the whole inn, “Yea, I guess you’re right there…” he’d say. Mentioning how they both knew her mouth had no filter to speak of, Theo laughed, “Yea, true… I just wanted to-“ he’d pause when she smirked at him, asking if he was trying to get some fancy lady of the night one last time and needed her out of the way. Theo bust out laughing at the idea, “Nah, that wasn’t it, I was just making sure you were comfortable with sharing a room is all… I mean, even if you are generally blunt as hell, I wasn’t totally sure if you were ok with sharing a room and didn’t mind the extra cost to get you your own if you were more comfortable with that.” He’d chuckle softly, sipping at his drink once he finished his food.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 7:54 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          That was good. At least they wouldn't have to take the prank too far. Just needed them to get out of the springs. Yoshi started to have different ideas. It's a shame that she doesn't know suiton that well, she started to wonder if there was any suiton techniques that change the color of the water? That would be genjutsu... Yoshi was not a fan of genjutsu so she stopped daydreaming to listen to Theo. The burst of laughter had her smile as she took few more sips of the chai tea and requested a bit more from the waitress. Once it was filled up, "I know Theo, I'm just poking fun. You don't seem the type to wander to other women. Look, maybe, but definitely not a chaser." Yoshi thanked the waitress as she finished up the chai tea and stretched back, her shirt slightly lifting as she was doing so as she exhaled contently. "So, are we getting desserts or should we go ahead and go?" She asked.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:25 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would watch Yoshi’s face as her mind wandered, he wondered what she was thinking about. When she said she was just messing with him, and didn’t figure him to be the type of guy to chase multiple women, Theo chuckled softly, “Yea…I don’t need all that extra drama in my life…. I’m content with having just one woman to be with.” He’d say with a soft smile. When she stretched and her shirt rode up, Theo couldn’t help himself but let his eyes scan over the exposed skin, even if he had seen a lot more the previous day and would likely see much more again later at the hot spring. When she asked if they were getting dessert or if they should head for the inn, athei shrugged softly, “We can get desserts if you want.” He’d say simply, when the waitress came back to check on them, athei asked about desserts. Theo would look over a dessert menu, “Hmmm… the brownie sundae sounds good…what do you wanna get, yoshi?” He’d ask, passing her the menu.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:36 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi looked over the menu and gasped. "I want your chocolate hazelnut truffles, two bowls of them, and orange sherbert ice cream with raspberry sauce and raspberries on top. And I need this, yesterday." Yoshi said towards the waitress as she simply laughed and took the menu and walked away. "I wasn't kidding." Yoshi pouted slightly. It was hard to find a place that had the desserts she adores and loves, not that the orange sherbert came with the raspberry sauce but it was an option for sundae so she couldn't see why they can't add to that. It seemed like after finding out that she was going to get her two favorite desserts in the entire shinobi world, she started to move and buzz in her seat a bit more than usual.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:59 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would sit back and sip his whisky, pouring himself another glass when he finished the one he had. Laughing softly when Yoshi went a little crazy with the dessert menu, “some interesting stuff you got there… and what was that last thing you said you needed?” He ask, smiling and chuckling as she seemed to be bouncing and almost vibrating in her seat now. “Whatever it was, you sure seem really excited about it.” He’d say with a soft laugh.as he sat back sipping his whisky his mind wandered to some of their conversations along the trip to this town, and a mental account of what all she ordered or bought from the different shops. She was plenty set up for armor, having basically the same set up that he has, but the weapons seemed kind of lagging. He thought for a bit about what kind of weapon could be good for her, taking into consideration the one weapon she bought today, the knuckle dusters… coming up with an idea, Theo would stand. “I’ll be right back, gotta run to the bathroom real quick.” He’d say shortly before walking across the room.

Once in the bathroom, he’d make a shadow clone, “Ok, I want you to run back to the Silver forge, ask Kaz’s to make a pair of elemental katar. One with lightning element and one with wind. Triple blades ones, the outer blades curving inward towards the larger central blade… with some armor guard covering the knuckles and back of the hand when held. And please ask him to not mention them if we see him tomorrow.” Theo’s clone would nod and use mayfly to walk through the wall of the building and fly off towards the weapon shop.

Washing his hands to keep up appearances Theo would return to their table, walking up behind Yoshi to sneak a quick kiss on her cheek before stepping around and sitting back in his original spot. “So, did I miss anything?” He’d say casually as he picked his drink back up and took a sip.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:05 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "I need, all of it." Yoshi answered as she was watching the waitress and the area where the food comes out, waiting for any signs and hints of their dessert. Yoshi, usually calm and doesn't get frustrated easily, seems to go crazy over desserts. She was also like this for fruits too but more so desserts than fruits. Fruits are a close second. The snow-haired female nodded to let him know that she heard him when he said he needs to go to the bathroom while her eyes stay glued to the area and watching the waitress. Her fingers drummed the table while she waited for both Theo and the waitress to return. Theo returned first, kissed her on the cheek as she smiled, her attention torn away for a moment before going back and waiting for the waitress, "Nothing much. Just wondering what's taking her so long to bring the desserts..."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 9:16 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Sipping his drink, aThei would laugh softly as how crazy excited Yoshi got over desserts. This was probably the most energy and excitement he’d seen out of the girl so far, with her usually being super calm to the point of almost being stoic a lot of times. A few minutes later, athei would smirk with a soft “ahh, the show’s over… or maybe it’s just beginning” when the waitress showed up with the food, placing down Yoshi’s three bowls first before the fairly large one that was his sundae. Thanking the wAittress he’d pick his spoon up, making sure to get a good bite of both the icecream, chocolate syrup and brownie all in one. “Yea.l. With the heat, that’s good stuff.l.” He’d say after he swallowed his first bite, “How’s your stuffL”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash