Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:58 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu sits down on the floor knowing she was lying to him but he still smiled "I normally eat live prey but I can eat human food" he picks up a piece of cheese slowly eating it "so jael are you seeing anyone?" He looks in her eyes sweetly as he moved towards her gently  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image

She was a lttle taken aback with the comment about live prey, but she sighed softly. Today was a weird day. Nonetheless she smiled a bit when he accepted some cheese and ate it. If anything the Berggren family was proud of their products which were all handmade. She picked up a piece of cheese as well and poured milk in a glass as she listened to Amu which caused her blush to intensify but she shook her head. "I have been to busy raising Maceál properly." She looked over at him as he moved closer. "Till he went to Princeton Academy, he was my only concern. Thankfully he is a great help at the farm when there." Curiosity was slowly winning it from fear as she looked at him in his human form. "How about you?" A question like friend to friend getting to know each other.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:16 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks at jael as he sets his cheese down "m-my wife Aria she died protecting our youngest fang from hunters who like our tails as trophies I k-killed them all with out mercy as they did my aria" he looks down at his hands "so I am now a widower" he plays with a piece of cheese then he looked back at jael "you are much like how aria was your feisty, sweet, caring, and very beautiful" he smiles lightly trying not to cry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image

Jael listened in surprise to the story she was told. Even though it was about something she was anxious with, right now only compassion was shown on her face. "That is horrible, sorry to bring it all back up. Some people can be so cruel to others." Right now it didn't really matter what species or races. Though she was still, or perhaps cause she was still, a bit shocked. "I have been a widower since my husband died and raised Maceál alone since.." When he said she was like Aria, she looked over at him again, blushing lightly. "I'm glad you think that way. The passed years I only heard my son say it and that is cause I'm his mother."

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:57 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu moves towards jael more til their legs touch "well your a strong woman then also your son is right in many ways" he looks down at jael then away blushing slightly "your husband was a lucky man to have you as a wife like a precious jewel" he plays with his jewelry as he gets nervous "what is wrong with me I'm acting like a love struck young man again?" he thinks closing his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image

The woman blushed when he said she was strong and she couldn't help but look away a bit. Nonetheless she smiled softly when he complimented her son. "I raised him well then if you compliment him as thus." Looking back at him Jael caught his blush and him looking away and couldn't help but laugh softly. "You're very flirtatious." It showed but she didn't mind.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:13 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks at jael "it's my nature and I hope you can forgive me for this" he leans down towards jael as moves his hands caressing her cheeks while he pressed his lips against jael's lips softly as he closed his eyes once more, his blush deepen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:26 am
User Image

Jael looked confused for a while when Amu spoke. When he leaned in and kissed her, she was at first to dumbfounded to react but then she snapped out of it and jumped up a bit. "What was that for?" The woman looked a little agitated by the sudden kiss out of nowhere.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:32 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu "I told you it's in my nature plus you are beautiful you must have many suitors back in Switzerland miss jael" he looks at jael slightly nervous as he blushes bright red he moved back worried  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:36 am
User Image

"You don't just kiss a woman. It is not a game." Jael wasn't sure what to think about it but she was distracted a bit when he asked about her suiters back at home as she thought about it. "I haven't had the time to even keep an eye open for that. But so much changed now my Mackey went here...perhaps." She looked slightly bothered by the fact her son had spread his wings.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:46 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks at jael "children come and grow but they'll always need their parents" he takes a picture out of his vest setting it onto the table so jael saw Amu holding his son fang when he was younger and one before he came here with fang sitting in a tree reading a novel in green robes covered in emeralds and his hair in a long braid  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image

Jael sighed at that confirmation, but she sat back in the chair as she seemed to ponder some things. Her attention was grabbed again however when the other placed pictures down on the table and she looked over them. "I already thought your clothes looked lavish when I saw you, but I had no idea you always worn such robes." Since he shared the photos she put her hand in her pocket for a moment before putting it on the table. "This is for me my precious possession and I never go anywhere without it. One lost forever, and one now about to fly from my grasp." The picture showed a photo of a younger Maceál maybe 10 years old as he was holding up a big fish, clearly on open sea with a young man next to him that was looking at the boy while he had his hand on the sail.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:20 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu nods "we never forget those we lost jael in the Amazon and here" he placed his hand on his heart "they'll grow up but they'll always need us around" he holds a yellow diamond in his hand "my oldest son vixxion is also gone but he's a part of fang and I will see my loved ones when I fall in to my eternal sleep" he sets one more photo down of a young man with long golden hair covered in yellow diamonds along with a tiny fang swaddled in a woman's ruby covered arms as a younger Amu smiled down at his family "their in my heart forever"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image

"I guess. But the house is so quiet without him." Jael looked up at him and nodded. "That is why I came here. My boy loves to cook and he is great with it, but I didn't think he would be able to here. I have to admit I miss his cooking. It far outmatches my own." The woman gave a soft laugh at that. Over the years Maceál had gotten much better at cooking than she was.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:23 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu nods smiling "same with fang but he bakes with our national fruits, vegetables and nuts...he always makes tarts when he's over the moon" he looks towards his son's room "he mostly eats mangoes and kiwi but he will eat deer meat if needed" he stands up opening his son's room door walking inside grabbing a basket "My son is gifted with my naga magic and well taught" he picks a few fruit and veggies along with coco beans  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games