Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:16 pm
User Image
Great Gods of the Gods
BP: ????

Ingo would watch as each one go to the look out, Kami's gaze would disappear while his eye lids slowly closed. "They're coming~" Ingo would say with excitement while the young one on the game system sighed, spamming a button while shaking their leg. "Yeah. You called them." They'd say while looking up as the first one appeared. The one with game would see a smaller man with a chipper attitude, and a small pool of power. Though they knew better. The tallest one would look to the child playing the game while as they furrowed their nose at the first one before the second one arrived. A Namekian, with the same demeanor as Kami. They seemed to have that sterner attitude that most of them had, though it didn't bother her though while the next one arrived. Ingo's eyes sparkled seeing him and she nodded seeing the strapping men of universe 6's elites, standing before her, though in the moment, her eyes would show a bit of curiousity. Daiko and Ziber were far apart, it seemed that something had happened between the two, but with that being said the next to arrive landed. Yosi, the Hera-jin. Her presences sparked a bit of interest from the guardian of Earth seeing she was reached out to as a warrior of the planet. He chuckled to himself thinking of how the tables had turned. Though finally, Seriyana arrived. Her descent onto the temple's tile would signal Ingo to jump forward,excited that the Earthling warrior stepped up. "Horiiiiiiiight~" She'd call out while the clouds seemed to clear from the area. The others around her looking as Ingo spun on her toe, and began to do a shimmy. Her dance would be one of joy as her arms protruded and shook as her mouth let out a happy hum in the tune of Chala.

The child like being with the game device would slowly tuck it away in their hoodie and walk a bit beyond Ingo with their brow furrowed and their eye full of disgust. ". . .So, these are the people she deemed worthy to stand before the greatest fighter in the universe? PATOOIE!" They would spit on the ground as their loogy broke a tile. ". . .Let me be the judge of that." They'd start by walking to Daiko and looking him in his eyes. They blinked a bit before putting a hand to their forehead and going slighly above Daiko's. ". . .So short. . ." They'd say while walking by and to the front of Scyrew. They blinked twice while inspecting his muscles and sighing. "And this Namekian. . .Pfft. Not in the best of shape, is he?" they'd continue to walk by as their eyes fell upon the Hera Yosi and shook their head. "You greeted me atleast. . .so I'll let you slide." They would say while continuing to Ziber and Seri, croching a bit, making sure the hoodie covered their knees still. ". . .A meat bag from Earth a-. . .Wait." They'd look the two over again and then look over to Daiko. ". . .You guys all look. . .Weirdly familiar." They wouldn't have a chance for another word as they were picked up by the head and placed next to the dancing Kai, by the tall woman. Her elegant gaze and joyful smile held up as she turned to them and bowed her head. "Apologies. It is often times a stressful event when they are away from their games for too long, and they get a bit cranky."

"VOLAR I DO NOT GE-" The young one shouted before the woman's hand covered their mouth, muffling their words. "I know this seems sudden, especially after your former escapades." She'd look down to Ziber and give a light smile. "But I digress. . .We have brought you here for an honor not bestowed upon mortals lightly." They hold their hand out to the side to show the 3 others upon the look out. "We have come, evaluated, and give you a chance to train with a true god. In order to amass your strength for the trails to come." She'd say while the young one jumped back and scoffed. "It was a truly easy thing to do, don't try to mark it up as if we spent centuries trying to choose." The one named Volar would giggle under her finger tips as Ingo stopped her dance and smiled wide. "This isn't like before where I overlooked your progress. I will put your power to the limits! I will make sure you are strong enough to overcome whatever the furue brings." Her words full of fondness. "And with that. . .We have chosen whom we will choose for our training and why. . .If you choose to accept." Kami called while the gods realigned.

"I am Maedas." The young one called while cross their arms behind their back. "The Strongest fighter in the universe. . .And I will always be the strongest. But I want someone to sate the boredom that comes with being the strongest, rising up to be a fighter I can go all out against." They'd say while crossing their legs as they began to float, putting a hand to their chin and tilting their head. "That is why I choose the one who they told me was called Seriyana. The Human. They have gotten their potential unlocked by the sleezebag, but. . .I sense it. The strength is like a coin in a well. You drop it to see how far it goes, but don't hear it touch the bottom. So you don't know it's true depth. This intrigues me more than any of the other canidates." They'd call out while looking down the line. "Because let's be honest. . .I looked into training all of you, based on your power and your past and. . . YOU!" She'd point at Scryew, "You're more of a brat than I am, and that immaturity ain't gonna be okay with me. Your anatomy and fighting style can only grow as mature as your master is, and I don't have the patience for you to catch an attitude with me like you did the cucumber salad over there." Maedas would then turn their head to Yosi. "And you, you don't have the gull to train with me. If I have to sit there and listen to you self loath for even a moment, I'm gonna flip my lid. . . "Their head would turn to Ziber and squint a bit. "Speaking of Self Loathing. I wouldn't have time for paper thin emotional state. To be honest, you were so strong, I wanted to pick you right off the back, but I don't like how you carry yourself." They'd say while turning their head to Daiko. They went silent for a few moments as they shook their head. "And you. . .Worst of all you. . .You are too timid, and meek for my type of training, sticking all your emotions into your flimsy martial arts. . .And you. . .You know it already, so I don't need to say it, but your high power, yeah? It's peaked. You felt it in your last battle, you aren't getting past this pal. I don't have time to waste on someone who can only be that strong." Maedas moved to sit up straight and looked at Seri. "This one though, Spunk, potential, and a realist. Not some bright eye'd wanna be. They get up and get what they want. . .That one will be my rival. What do ya say kiddo? Come with me and learn how to put that great well of power to good use?"

"You know me, Children of Earth." Kami called as he stepped forward and bowed his head. "And you don't as well. . .I am Dirver. The Guardian of this planet. Though you know me as Kami, and with my eyes, I can see what is, what will be, and what isn't. . .An ability bestowed upon me by my forefathers." He would say while turning his head to Scryew. "And one I'd like to pass onto you, child of Namek." He'd call out while refocusing on the rest of the group. "Our companion says the truth as it comes to pass. The Maturity is something that is needed to line up a Namekian as young as yourself, and I will help you. Not only this, but I also see much of myself in this young warrior. . .The teachings of the old ways wouldn't have barings on those such as young Ziber, and it would not be of use to Miss Yosi. . ." He'd say while looking to Seriyana and then Daiko. "As for the others. I fear that they would simply not comprehend the method and actions, they maybe versed in martial arts, but this would be more of . . .Well. . .Their . . .Ahem. This would simply not suit them." He'd murmur while looking to the side. "So, please, allow me to enlighten you more Scyrew. I would hate for you to squander this opprotunity."

"You know me! I-It's your favorite diety." She'd start while pushing her fingers together and closing her eyes. "Ingo~ Yeah! I just want to tell you guys that I've seen how strong you've gotten in such a period and want to push you forward. Forward even further than before. Let me make you into the warriors that can fight off whatever comes your way. . .Th-that's why I want to train. . .Zesty Ziber~ and my Little Spearmint!" She'd clap her hands together and move her hips from side to side. "The perfect balance of training, while. . . You won't be training together mostly. Just with me, I want to polish the two greatest fighters on the planet into the two greatest fighters in the universe! Maybe even the cosmos. I will teach you all sorts of things, like . . .Well, let's save that for the training." She'd wink while putting her hands to her hips and standing up straight. "Hehehe, I would've added Sweet Seriyana if the gremlin didn't nab her first. Sigh, what a true shame." She'd say while shrugging her shoulders. "Though with Scryew, I think that his bias towards his clan of people would get in the way of some of the mental training, and. . .W-well, Dear Daiko . . ." She'd look to him and clasped her hands together. "Y-you're so eager to train and. . .A-a good student but. . .Meadas is right. You've hit your limit in power. You can't rely on your body to pop out another transformation or your cells to strengthen to get you over the hike that Ziber, Yosi, Seri, and Scryew are already over . . .Sorry." She'd tell him while bowing her head and looking back to the other two. "What do you say my beautiful fighters~ Will you allow me to sculpt you into the greatest warriors the universe could ever dream of?" Her voice called out.

"Greetings. . .I am Volar." The tall woman would say while bodying elegantly, rising to look amongst them and pulling a stave from her back. "I am merely a humble servant, to Meadas, here to partake upon the request of the two gods before you." Volar would point towards Ingo and Meadas who where currently butting heads. "Sadly, I am not as full of forethought as the others. I am merely the one to pick up the scraps." She'd say with a bit more joy in her voice than first anticipated."I know of all of you, how you move, how you fight, how you think, and with that. Any of you would do. Though I am given the one who no one else will choose. There is no harm in it." She would then smile curiously while turning her head to Daiko. "I don't force people to train, and you can quit anytime. . .But I can see if I can prove these other's wrong, if you truly want to."

Ace Pilot Blitz
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
DragonYolk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:11 pm
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪Spike Bravo✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
(Profile)

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Following his newly built device to where it's detecting two signals, Spike arrives at a tower just like the one where the battle against the knights took place yesterday, where he senses some of the other people that were at the tournament at the top. He then makes his way up to near the top of the tower and listens to what's going on as best he can from below before landing next to Inigo and saying "Uh excuse me, sorry if I'm interrupting something important, but I just have a small request to make of the supreme kai." as he put away his device and turned in the direction of the one who said he was Kami and continued with "Oh and you said you were Kami right? Ms. Jiaozi said you could answer some questions I had, so do you mind spending some time answering questions I have after whatever is going on here is done? Cus after what ones she did answer I have quite a lot more."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Ace Pilot Blitz
DragonYolk
DJSH9011
Eighth Diviner

The Pixel Guru
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:26 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Golden one..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko would stand looking over to Scyrew as he arrived by his side, giving a smile with a hand behind his head. The young man's eyes closed while he chuckled nervously and spoke up. "It's nice to see you up here as well." He'd say while turning his attention to the people ahead, for the moments it took for Ziber to join them in which he would see how far away he would land from the group. Daiko's light smile turned to a nervous chuckle as his index finger scratched the corner of his mouth. He felt the disdain from Ziber from there as his ahoge would limply drop and he'd try his best to keep up the facad of being okay with the reaction as he felt another familiar presence drop by them. "Yo, Yo-cha." He'd greet while watching her greet the others. It was easy to feel as though he wasn't a great friend after the encounter the other day as his fingers slowly went to trace his mark on his pecs. So close to a vitals. His mouth frowned while his head turned to see Seri drop. He'd wave his hand, trying his best not to be as actively nervous until Ingo spoke energetically, causing him to jump back a bit. Then came, the purpose of their presence. He'd slowly lower his stance and listen. His eyes focused on them as his eyes blinked behind the false lenses. The Gods spoke of their lessons and Daiko's eyes slowly closed.

He would take a deep breath hearing it, not only from the god who seemed to be on a tighter cord than the others, but Kami and Ingo as well. It was apparent that his thoughts were a bit more on the mark than he wanted. Daiko would open his eyes somberly while looking up and seeing that the tall woman offered him some sort of reprieve, though it was more of a coin toss for them. Daiko wouldn't feel any better about the offer after all was said, though while he stood with his greyed expression he'd nod his head and look up with a sigh. ". . .If I'm going to get any better, then I need to atleast try every avenue I can." He'd say while moving his hand to his neck. ". . .I don't want to hold anyone back. . .And I don't want to stand by helplessly if anything were to happen." He'd then look to the to the others and back to the lady. "I Guess. . .I can try my best. . ." He'd murmur while closing his eyes. Though he'd open them to look at the arrival of Spike. His brow quirked before looking amongst the gods as the young man interupted them. Was this going to be okay?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: ???? ||BP: 20|| Stamina: ?????..❞
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:44 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

HP: 2850/2850 xx KP: 1200/1200xx SP: 2050/2050 xx BP: 3030

UNIVERSE 6 XXX NAMEKIAN WARRIOR XXX ???

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ※※※※※ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Yeah." Following with a head nod, acknowledging Daiko's greeting to him. Wondering who else should be arriving, Scryew examined Kami and Ingo alongside two other people that accompanied them. Wondering who they could be and the fact that he couldn't sense either of them. His eyes tracked every single one of them, including the shortest of the bunch. Soon, one by one the rest began to show up. Ziber arrived but at a distance. For some reason, he could feel a slight bit of tension in between the two. It made him uncomfortable a little bit. Then, Yosi appeared not too long behind Ziber and Seri right behind. The five of them, once again here as a group.

Ingo started off with her version of a congratulatory remark, acknowledging each of them as a group before the speeches transitioned over to the shorty. Learning her name to be Maedas, the strongest fighter in the universe. Quite a claim yet among them four, he figured there would be some merit to her. So all this is to put each of them under special training to prepare for what's to come. In his mind came the sihoullete thoughts of his race being slaughtered. A chance to be trained and guided by actual gods to prepare for what's to come. Maedas came first going through them one by one, coming to Scryew she blurted out that his level of maturity was worse than hers. Something so absured threw the Namekian completely off, he was no brat, or at least didn't comprehend was that even meant until she brought up that it comes with the growth with maturity.

The warrior didn't muster a response as she continued on. Seemingly she had already made her pick after she just abruptly pointed out everyone's flaws. Selecting Seri was something he never thought would happen. That is...until Kami spoke up. Finally learning his origin name, Dirver and choosing Scryew himself over anyone else. Over the people he admired so much. This was the next step. The feeling of a slight breeze brushed his collar as he stood there in shock. The desire to pass on power that he once learned and now possesses. The clenching in his fist was so tight, his nails were seconds away from making his hand beginning to bleed. A grin crept up on him more than ever ready to begin. "I accept the opportunity." The appearance of the young Spike came up too, wondering what his reasoning for being there was.

MOOD: Calm xxxxxCOMPANY: Daiko - Kami - Ingo - Ziber - Yosi - Celes - Spike - Volar - Maedas xxxxxOOC:

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 130
xx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 30
xx [ Defense ] 100
xx [ Speed ] 100
xx [ Intelligence ] 118
xx [ Reflexes ] 100
xx [ Stamina ] 85
xx [ Ki ] 40

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Offensive Action(s)

Combat Defensive Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:31 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber watched as the fourth member of the dragon team, Yosi, had arrived at the lookout, who decided to greet the group that Ingo assembled, and seemed to also not know why the group was summoned here. He looked over at the woman as he wondered what her stance was after yesterdays events, and having time to think about what had happened in the other universe. The frost demon didn't have time to say anything because Seri landed, the last member of the dragon team to have arrived, which meant if it was just them that were call, everyone was here now. However, it did make him feel better when his friend walked over and stood by his side, but it made sense that she would do this, after she had helped him with his fear of girls and how they formed a sibling like bond. Ziber's attention quickly moved to the supreme kai as she called out to them and parted the clouds around the lookout, which from her sudden appearance of excitement, made him more worried. The stage then shifted the spotlight to the child as they walked past Ingo and expressed their displeasure of meeting the group, claiming to be the strongest in the universe. The frost demon saw this as a bold claim, but with a possible demonstration from the being spiting with enough force to break one of the tiles of the lookout, he thought he had to be cautious with these new comers. This thought grew when the woman with a halo grabbed the child by the head and carried her back where Ingo was still dancing for some reason, and simply apologized for their actions. The woman, whose name was revealed by the child, then started to explain the situation, but Ziber did notice when she focused on him and smiled, guessing that she had been around when the other version of himself appeared.

He continued to listen while Volar, and the others explained the situation on why they had summoned them, that they had decided that they had looked over the dragon team, and had chosen who they wanted to train in order to get stronger. The frost demon did catch that when Ingo mention that this training was going to be nothing like when she watched over the progress, the thing that had been granted to them thanks to the wish he used from the otherworld tournament. He had wished that the dragon team be allowed to train under the supreme kai, and though he didn't state it in the wish, but it was known what he was trying to train for, but even during the training, the woman would never answer if he was ready or not to fight Fridged. So, with him hearing that now they were going to get a new set of not just training, but teachers as well, Ziber thought that this training had a cost that the four hadn't explained just yet. However, his line of thinking would not get answered, but instead was meet with the child, who called herself Maedas, as they repeated their claim to being the strongest in the universe, now stating that they always will be. This statement brought with it the question that he had in his mind before, that if there were people this strong then hadn't anyone done anything to stop Fridged's rein of terror. The frost demon's view of the person grew worse when Maedas started to insult the team, expect for Seri, who they chose to train with to make her their rival. This made him crossed towards the child, not liking what they had said about his friends, not really caring about what they said about himself, and that they only wanted to use the person he saw as his sister for their own excitement. While he brood over what the child said, Ziber's attention moved to Kami as he requested for Scryew to train with him, to him looked like the training would be a master and apprentice like structure for the two Namekians. However, the focused then moved to Ingo again, and it was revealed that she wanted to train him, who he guessed was Yosi only because he had seen a product that matched the Hera's color.

The frost demon didn't hear a reason why Ingo picked them, and seemed to only want them to improve so that she could possibly show them off, or just wanted to have strong fighters in her universe. There had to be a reason, but instead she moved on to why she couldn't accept members, which like the child, was brutal to Daiko and that they couldn't see him get any stronger. Seeing the person that he that was his rival being treated like the leftovers of a feast made Ziber furious, especially when the saiyan just accepted what they had said about him. Scryew was the next to speak up and without caution, he accepted the offer that Kami had given, but he didn't see ill will from the guardian of earth and understood the loyalty one could have with other members of there race. The frost demon took a deep breath and was about to say what he thought about the matter when someone interrupted him, with it being the one that had visited the turtle dojo a couple days before, Spike. He watched as the person started to make requests and ask questions to Ingo and Kami, with someone who had proved themself in true combat against an enemy trying to end the world. "Wow! This is just a... What is that earth ride? Ah, roller coaster of emotions. I guess I will start who has been apparently eavesdropping on this meeting." Ziber said before glaring at Spike, knowing that he shouldn't start a fight with the gods here, but he did have a want to punt the upstart off the lookout and back down to earth. "What are you doing here? From that response, you weren't called here for this meeting, but you wanted to interrupt it to get questions answered and make requests from the gods." He said a bit annoyed that a person that he felt hadn't proved himself started to make requests while the dragon team had fought in tournaments and stopped threats that threatened the world. "Seems kind of rude, not going to lie kid." The frost demon said with a bit of attitude, not happy with the newcomer sudden appearance, but he wasn't done as he looked over to the gods, as he had words for them too.

"First off, I do appreciate that we have been given the chance for more training and be able to get stronger. However, there is some stuff that a feel we need to talk about." He said returning back to the formal and polite tone that most frost demons had as he figured out where he should start with this conversation. "Lord Maedas. I am curious that you had interest in my strength, even though I am restricted by my code from using what I have been hiding, and you are right that I see myself negatively because of stuff that has happened." Ziber said lightly at the end as this was one of the few times that he spoke up about himself and looked away for a moment, seeing the death of his friend replay in his mind. However, what also went through his mind was the battles he had experienced with the dragon team, and how they had changed before looking at the child with a bit disappointment. "However, though are the strongest fighter in the universe, I refuse to accept the insults that you said to my friends and I must protest them. Though my experience with Scryew is limited, I would say he is mature. I see him as a bright warrior who is on a journey to better himself. For Yosi, once person that had fallen into bad group has turned into one of the best heroes that the earth, if not, the galaxy has ready to protect it." The frost demon said as he took apart what Maedas had said about them, sharing what he thought about them and that the child was wrong for what she said, but then he continued. "As for Daiko, I had my fight with him and hold back, but I know that he will come back twice as strong then he was before. The more I push him, he will keep pushing forward and find a way to past the limits you think that he has. I know this because he is one of my rivals and I wouldn't expect anything less from him. I do disagree with some of the things he does or how he acts, but he is my friend, and if he won't stick up for himself, I will." He stated, claiming that Maedas was wrong to insult his friends, and that he wouldn't allow any to insult them, no matter what they were saying. Ziber would then move as he stood in between the child and girl that he saw as his sister, acting protective of her, which seemed out of nowhere from how he was normally. "From what you have said, and the reason why you want to train her, I don't want Seri to become just a plaything to satisfy your boredom of being the strongest. Any training we can get is, but none of us should have to give up on what we want to do just to be pieces in a cosmic game." He took a deep breath after speaking up against the child, as part of him had wanted to keep the freedom that he had gained on Earth and didn't want to be order the control of someone he didn't trust. The frost demon wondered how the others would act with what he had said, but he did state that he was okay with the training idea. However, if the child was strong as she was and didn't like what he said, he had to prepare for a fight, even if he had to use that golden aura he felt before.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 293,000<----
<--KP: 3110 / 3110 --><--HP: 3800 / 3800 --><--SP: 3520 / 3520 -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:47 am
User Image
Y O S I
Shortly after she arrived, Seriyana would land on the Lookout as well, though she said nothing. She stood beside Ziber who stood away from the others which made Yosi feel a bit better. In any case, they seemed to all be in attendance as the Supreme Kai started to dance and hum with excitement, perhaps getting to why they were called here. But before she said anything, the smallest of the group stepped forward to address them- quite rudely at that. Yosi would make note of the little one being able to spit and break a tile, something that required great strength to do so. The taller woman would interject at this point, hushing the small one as she explained what was going on. It was hard to explain, but Yosi felt something...off about the woman. Unlike Ingo, she seemed more akin to what she expected a god to be like- no offense to the excited Kai. But to be trained by the Gods? This was a good opportunity to increase their power....still, their words and reasons sounded a bit ominous. Yosi wanted to inquire further, until the small God cut in once more.

They wanted to train Seri for her seemingly great potential, though they would be remiss not to insult the rest of them further. Self loathing? Is that really how she came across to others? It was true... Yosi still felt it difficult to carry the burden of her past actions. She wondered if the others had truly forgiven her, or if they trusted her. She now genuinely wondered what they thought of her... Personally, she had not given up that fight to be better- not since being pushed to try. But worst of all was what Maedas had said to Daiko. She couldn't believe any of that and even if it were true, it didn't need to be said so cruelly. Even Kami had turned him down, wanting to take Scryew as a student. As for her and Ziber, they would be given an offer from Ingo; the only one to take two of them on. While Yosi never trained with the Supreme Kai before, knowing her personality, she felt it would be quite the experience and a challenge at that. But as each of their instructors turned the Saiyan down, Yosi felt her gaze fall to him. She didn't need to see his face to know their words had cut deep... It was even clear in his words...

Suddenly, a surprise guest would make their arrival on the Lookout; someone Yosi had seen on the other Lookout but didn't know. Apparently he was from their world seeing as he was here now. He certainly had bad timing though and seemed awfully bold to confront the Gods knowing who they were. She wondered what their reaction would be, though Ziber was the first to voice his opinion. He certainly seemed to take offense to his being here, but it didn't stop there. The Frost Demon went on to speak of Maedas' coarse treatment of them. She even learned exactly what Ziber actually thought of her, making her smile a bit. "...Ziber's right. And might I add...we may all have our faults, but it doesn't make any of us any incapable. That goes triple for Daiko! Underestimating him is only asking for him to prove you wrong. He always defies the odds- this time will be no different" she nodded, hoping to give her friend a little encouragement. After all, it was his encouragement that got her here today. "Though, offering to train us out of the blue seems odd. You mentioned 'trials' and 'to overcome whatever the future brings'. I feel like there's something you're not telling us. What exactly is this 'bleak future' ahead of us?" Yosi asked, wanting know what was in store for them. They deserved to know what danger lurked around the corner, didn't they?

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 3,540 |♢| Ki: 1,590 / 1,590 |♢| Stamina: 1,550 / 1,550 |♢| Health: 2,590 / 2,590】
【.TITLE.】Galactic Patrol Cadet

【.CURRENT THEME.】-
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {40}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {30}
◆ Defense :: {49}
◆ Speed :: {300}
◆ Intelligence :: {146}
◆ Reflexes :: {100}
◆ Stamina :: {80}
◆ Ki :: {100}

。。。[PHYSICAL SUPERS]
xxxxxRedrawn Blade:

。。。[ENERGY SUPERS]
xxxxxGrand Smasher
xxxxxTrap Shooter
xxxxxPsycho Thread
xxxxxSpirit Ball
xxxxxSuper Spirit Ball
xxxxxLightning Shower Rain
xxxxxCocotte Zone [Mastered]

。。。[OTHER TECHNIQUES]
xxxxxKi Cognition
xxxxxFlight
xxxxxKi Sense
xxxxxKi Control
xxxxxKiai
xxxxxAfterimage
xxxxxMach Dash
xxxxxInstant Transmission
xxxxxTelekinesis
xxxxxImprisonment Ball [Mastered]

。。。[ULTIMATE SUPERS]
xxxxxMach Dash: Redrawn Blade
xxxxxGalactic Buster
xxxxxCocotte Zone MAX [Mastered]

killer-wolf-kun
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
Ace Pilot Blitz
The Pixel Guru
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:31 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

HP: 3150/3150
KI: 1950/1950
ST: 2350/2350
BP: 2940
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 100
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 81
⇰ Defense :: 100
⇰ Speed :: 100
⇰ Intelligence :: 148
⇰ Reflexes :: 100
⇰ Stamina :: 115
⇰ Ki :: 115

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri began listening when Ingo first spoke, but she wouldn't be the one to start off this speech. It would be the short one playing a video game that would do that. The one that seemed to be doing this against their will, like they had something better to do. This rubbed Seri the wrong way. Were all of these deities? So far, she wasn't pleased with how they acted. As the short one spoke, and spat, breaking a tile, Seri became increasingly frustrated. Then she went along and began insulting all of them except Yosi, who had apparently greeted them all. This was of course before the tall one, apparently named Volar, picked her up and sat her back off to the side.

She wasn't much better, however. While she was cheery, Seri could see how much she actually thought of those gathered here. The short one would speak next for stating their choice. Upon more insults, and increasingly digging into Daiko, Seri was surprised she was chosen. She'd have liked the outcome if Maedas wasn't so full of herself. But before she was able to respond, the rest would talk first. All except Kami. He at least tried not to be rude. He also was the only one not to outright disrespect Daiko.

On top of all of that, Spike barged onto the lookout, looking to ask some questions to Kami and the Supreme Kai. How rude was this kid? Gods or not, he straight up interrupted the meeting, practically demanding answers.

Daiko would give his answer, and of course, he accepted, although the berating had clearly gotten to him. Scryew gave no indication on how he felt, but he accepted Kami's offer. No surprise there, but also nothing to scoff at. It was natural and she didn't fault either of them.

Ziber, however, had a lot to say. And it all made Seri proud to know him. He unloaded on how they all disrespected Daiko. And the fact that he still saw the Saiyan as a friend made her pleased. However, when he got to defending her, she couldn't help but get a bit perturbed.

Yosi would echo some of what Ziber had said, but went on to ask about the trials. However, Seri's anger had reached a boiling point. Her fists were shaking, teeth gritting, and her gaze was locked on Maedas. "For any of you to discount Daiko, knowing what he's done? That just shows how much you actually pay attention to us. Of course, what else could I expect from Ingo? Too busy looking at a dead man's abs to pay attention to anything else. And You, Volar..." Her gaze did not escape Maedas, however she was fully aware of the taller woman. "Don't act like you're doing us any favors. Taking Daiko merely because he's the leftovers? You either see something in him that the others don't, or you're blind to his potential. And you..." She was finally addressing Maedas.

"You're the worst of all, Monster Midget. You want to talk about Scryew being a brat, when you're going out of your way to prove you're the biggest one here. Strongest fighter? That don't mean a damn thing. Ever heard of respect? It's a two way street. I don't give a damn how much you see in me, but if you think I'm gonna go with someone that'll just throw my friends to the side just because you said so..." Seri couldn't get out any more words. Her mind was fogged in anger as her fists clenched so hard that blood was streaming down where her nails were burying into her palms.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Ryuu Sanada

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:40 pm
User Image
Great Gods of the Gods

The gods stood together while looking to the mortals awaiting their response while they looked over, sensing an unwelcomed visitor. The four would turn their heads to spike as Ingo's face would scrunch into a disturbed expression as he landed by her. She'd slowly scoot to the opposite direction a few steps before Meadas's eyes gave him a half gaze. Though it seemed Kami and Volar were unphased by his presence. Though when he began to talk, interupting the meeting, Meadas's hand slowly began to rise up to face him as Ingo's finger pushed it back down. Though after this engagement Volar would turn her head slightly to the boy and giggle. "What an odd specimen. . .An adorable creation, though, I'll have to ask you young man to refrain from interupting any further. At the end, your boldness, just might be rewarded. Or not." She'd would follow this with a chuckle while Meadas and the others her turn to listen.

Volar's lips curled into a nice and soft smile hearing Daiko, even if his head was hung low. The look he gave was one of defeat, though she was more than joyed at the answer still. "Trying your best is all anybody can do. . .Though they need to show that they are actually trying their best." She'd call to the young man while Scryew spoke up, casuing Kami's head to turn. The Namekian's head nodded, feeling the excitement in Scryew merely from his body motion. Scryew. He was going to take the hand and flourish in Kami's eyes, and possibly become more power of a namekian than even the dark one. Kami's mouth let out a sigh of relief while nodding his head. "Thank you, I'll pass my teachings with post haste." He'd tell while placing a hand on his side.

The words came from Ziber causing the God's to turn their heads in the direction of the large mass. Meadas would stare with an unamused expression as their game system slid into their hoodie pocket. Their eyes blink rarely as Ziber began his spcheel on how his friends were worth more than the time taken out for their training as Meadas tilted their head to the side. Meadas would then hear another speak up. They both seemed to think highly of the short stuff and what he was doing for their lives, though Meadas would run a hand through their hair. The look in their eyes got oddly shiney as their hands turned into fist and moved to their eyes. "Oh no. . .I-I offended your people. . .I'm so sorry." They'd say with a shakey voice while tears rolled down their face. The god would close their eyes and began to move their hips from side to side quickly. "It's my fault for saying those really mean things, those things about your friend not having potential and your guys flaws. . .I'm so sorry. . .It's true." They'd say while scoffing off the expression. Their hands went behind their head looking to Ziber and Yosi. "He did this~ He did that~ He was the one to stop Dor'on, the menace~ He stopped some big dumb Palooka from taking his girl friend like a GOD DAMN PLUMBER!"

Meadas would then look over to Seri as she spoke out too and their eyes blink softly before their teeth grit. Meadas would pull their hoodie up slowly before swiping it off, tossing it to Volar who seemed to catch it, gently folded already, in her hand. Meadas stood, their hair now a spikey ivory, and skin peached. Their muscles toned, yet lean while the stood with bright pants and a collar that covered their chest barely. It was at this moment they would go into a crouch position and holds a finger out. "You lot listen here and listen close, I'm not Ingo, I'm not gonna fawn over you and coddle you like a child, stroking you ego's that are so close to the ground they might drown light rain." They'd start while pointing to themselves. "I'm here to tell you how it is. . .I'm HELPING YOU!" Meadas would point to all of them. "I've seen every walk of your SPECIES! forthemostpart. And I know what each of you is doing and what you're probably going to do with what needs to happen." They stand up straight as Ingo crosses her arms looking to Meadas, and then to Seri after the words.

"Each of you have specific tasks ahead of you that you are ill prepared for that you look forward to. . .Such as when that young man spoke of the Darkest day, and how Zesty Zi is trying to fight the. . . Emperor of the Galaxy, going on universe. How, Scryewbie is trying to better his homeworld, and Yoyo is trying to create a better galaxy all together for innocent people." She'd bring up while Meadas sighed. "You . . .All have goals, and I just want to help you all reach them. . .And I just can't help Daiko, He's a strong warrior, and he's surprised me everytime he faces adersity, bu-"

"But how much stronger can he get. The last time you fought him, he pushed his body so hard, and he barely had an upper hand for a little while at the cost of almost as much stamina as that stupid power up the North Kai made?" Meadas called while standing up straight. "Don't sit there adn tell me that grit alone can pass a glass ceiling he's been looking at since he was on the ground. Don't stroke his ego just for him to fail. It'll only hurt him more if you really care. . .AND WHO THE HELL DID YOU CALL A MIDGET!?!?!?" Meadas would stand up feeling that insult register. "I'll have you know! I am 1.5748 meters tall and that is a good height for a gal my age!" Meadas called out while stomping forth. "And I don't care if ya think respect is a two way street, I don't even care if you take up my training with your stupid BEACH BUM SHADES! I was talked into giving you a damn chance to become something more than a piece of cellulite on a backwater planet,who's only gimmick is nice food, subserviant people, and pretty cool computer games!" They'd shout out while standing infront of Seri with their finger pointing towards her chest. "But when I leave your sorry a** to think that the power that you have is worth a damn, and you don't need this MIDGET! I'll be sitting at my home, sipping from an exotic fruit with a game in my hand, watching you mourn how you weren't strong enough to save your friends. . . Because you were so stuck up in your friends asses you can't take a hint that they're fodder to some of the beings that pass through here. . .They're fodder. To people like me." Meadas would say before looking over to Ziber and Yosi. "Same with you two! You think people stop because they die? You think beating Fridged is gonna be the end of all this?"

Meadas stands up straight and looks to them. "If you can even get past Fridged at this sorry state you're at, what stops the next guy from kicking your crotch in." They'd say while turning back towards the others. "Evil breeds evil, Good Breeds Good. And Strong fighters breed strong fighters. I don't want to hear your asses complain about us talkin' I don't want to hear you say stupid stuff about, 'My friends aren't pawns in your game'. Because if you didn't want to be pawns in a game, Fridged wouldn't have taken you for a ride." Meadas points to Ziber. "Do'ron wouldn't have used you as a hackey sack." She points to Yosi. "You wouldn't have been kicked out of your home." She points to Daiko. "You wouldn't be overlooked by your own people." She points to Scyrew. "You wouldn't be a disappointment among disappointments, born into a life just to see who can get the best results. . .So . . .With all this, a** backward conversation, talking to your DESTROYER GOD LIKE A DAMN ACTING COACH WHO OFFENDED YOU AT REHERSAL! Are you going to get stronger, or are you going to sit there and cry about how you aren't gonna be strong enough to do what needs to be done. . .Hurry up. I have a show that comes on in 40 minutes and I'm not gonna miss it for some inspirational speeches." They'd say while placing hands on their hips.

Ingo's mouth frowned while closing her eyes. "I'm sorry for the bl-" Meadas holds a hand up to Ingo's direction. "Shutup. . . If they are gonna train with power like this, then they don't have time to be coddled. This is how it is, and with that. If they don't like it, get off the Look out so we can talk to those who want to be stronger."

Ace Pilot Blitz
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
DragonYolk
The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:56 am
User Image

(Profile)

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Spike's interruption of the meeting taking place was met with an accusation of rudeness and an array of looks that told him most the people and gods present didn't like his presence. Then, before Spike had a chance to counter said accusation of rudeness, Volar, the tall blue skinned woman Spike somehow had a strong gut feeling was the most important of the gods present, asked Spike not to interrupt again whilst insinuating a potential reward for doing so, and thus Spike, feeling like he had pretty much already said everything he wanted to say, mimed zipping his mouth shut as he proceeded to recline into a hovering seated position before pulling out a portable gaming device and acting like more engrossed in the game then the ongoing conversation as he quickly brought up an in game notepad and did his best to note down what parts of the conversation he could follow as the martial artists and one of the gods started arguing. "I wonder how much of this crazy chain of events grandpa is gonna believe once I've dragged dad back home." Spike thinks before shifting his weight and continuing his train of thought with "Although I probably shouldn't be counting my chickens before they hatch, sense I'm getting the feeling I have probably just entangled my looking for him into a whole interconnected set of issue, (including that "darkest day" Okra mentioned), so it probably isn't gonna be as simple as just asking the supreme kai to take me to him."

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Ace Pilot Blitz
DragonYolk
DJSH9011
Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:44 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

HP: 2850/2850 xx KP: 1200/1200xx SP: 2050/2050 xx BP: 3030

UNIVERSE 6 XXX NAMEKIAN WARRIOR XXX ???

Talk about a moment being cut short by an interference. Cut short and to the point, Scryew listened to every word that was being passed back and forth amongst both groups. Hearing Ziber, Yosi and Seri defend their group built a proud feeling inside. They barely even spoke to him and even spent time with each other but they think and have some amount of faith in not only Scryew himself but with each other. While they do have a point, bickering back and forth is just going to be a waste of time and with what is too come...they need every minute of it.

"Regardless! This is not the time to squander over beliefs. We have an opportunity to reach heights like never before and we shouldn't waste any time. Don't get me wrong, I as well believe that every single one of us has more than enough proof to showcase where we are but we have so much room for growth and if they are willing to give it to us, then how they feel about us doesn't matter...at least for now." Stepping forward interjecting Seri and Maedas. Giving his thoughts with his eyes dead set to Maedas around the end of his statement. Of course he didn't want to believe what Maedas said about being the strongest but he couldn't face that hunch that just might be the case. Turning back to Kami as well as looking at the other gods before stepping back to his original spot, his arms folded to a more comfortable position. "We'll change your ways of thinking after we surpass you. That's all there is to it. So when do we start?"

MOOD: Calm xxxxxCOMPANY: Daiko - Kami - Ingo - Ziber - Yosi - Celes - Spike - Volar - Maedas xxxxxOOC:

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 130
xx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 30
xx [ Defense ] 100
xx [ Speed ] 100
xx [ Intelligence ] 118
xx [ Reflexes ] 100
xx [ Stamina ] 85
xx [ Ki ] 40

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Offensive Action(s)

Combat Defensive Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:12 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber's tail coiled up, for after the blue skinned woman said that the boy from yesterday would be rewarded just for coming here and asking a question, it had slammed hard into the tiles behind him, and a glare was placed on the newcomer. He could believe that a person that they had only met yesterday had gotten favor from the gods, while their group went through hoops and used a wish to be able to train with the supreme kai. The frost demon wasn't happy about this decision, and with what had happened yesterday, the image that Spike was giving off was one that the two wouldn't get along, wondering now what left him with out limbs. He put this feeling aside and had listened to what Daiko and Scryew had to say, before he spoke out against gods for simply pushing his friend to the side just because they didn't see away for him to grow stronger. Ziber was surprised when Yosi also defended their group and pushed to try and figure out why they had come to offer to train them, but the comment about the "bleak future" brought up more negative feelings. When the child finally answered, he saw the similar act that Fridged did in his court case, with Meadas making a fake sad facade while they spat out venom coated word at them and belittled what the Daiko had done. The frost demon's bio mask formed over his face, as his body instinctively prepared itself from the possible threat, and unsure if a fight was about to break out. He would then listen to Seri as it seemed like that his close friend also agreed with them, which made Meadas angry enough to throw off her disguise and stated that she was trying to help them or Seri, he wasn't sure. Ziber's attention moved to the supreme kai, who would bring up the quests that the group were on, as well as the event that the assassin pushed on them as one of the reason why he had tried to kill him yesterday, which did make him feel better.

However, Meadas continued again to insult Daiko, but now moved the attacks to Seri as well, which to him just was making things even worse and part of him was willing to try and punch the being for what they had said to them. However, the frost demon hadn't been prepared for what happened next, when the child said something about how Seri would regret not accepting their training and that would lead to their deaths, or something like that was the last thing he heard. He then started to have trouble hearing them as mind started to hazy and wasn't able to concentrate, even while Meadas brought up Dor'on and Fridged. After all he had done and with the time he had spent on this planet, Ziber began to think about something that made is stomach turn, that he had wasted his time trying to get revenge for his friend and was only working towards a hopeless battle. He thought that Ingo was just teasing him when he asked about if he was strong enough to fight Fridged, but what if she had been lying to him just to see him fight, watching his growth until his life was snuffed out by that monster. The frost demon tried to stop this line of thinking by bring up the assassin who had come from a future where the emperor had been defeated, where he had one, but it then make things worse then before. Outside his mind, he was silent as his dull eyes looked to Scryew, who seemed to try and stop the fighting, while rallying the others to change the gods way of feeling after they had surpassed them. Ziber's eyes moved once more to the gods as he didn't remember if he had given an answer to the invitation to train with Ingo again, unsure what it meant with the wish he did for the otherworld. "I accept the invitation." He finally said, but from his voice something was off, as his mind had left the lookout and gone else where, a place unknown to the people around him.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 293,000<----
<--KP: 3110 / 3110 --><--HP: 3800 / 3800 --><--SP: 3520 / 3520 -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Eighth Diviner

The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:57 pm
User Image
Y O S I
It was hard to describe the emotion Yosi felt while listening and watching the god named Maedas. Help? What manner of help was this? Deity or not, she had only ridiculed and belittled them while boasting about her greatness. She had experienced this feeling before- when she was "being used as a hackey sack" as it was put. The abused she suffered then still left scars, both physically and emotionally. It wasn't something she didn't like then and it was something she despised now. To have the hardships she and her comrades faced trivialized and spat on. No, that emotion she felt did have a name, though it'd been quite some time since she felt it: anger. Perhaps Maedas did have a few points to make; however, coming from the mouth of a conceited bigot that reminded her of her former oppressor, they would fail to reach Yosi. There were no more words she would exchange with her and as Scryew had put it, their actions would speak for themselves. She could stifle her anger for now, putting it aside to look at the big picture. The future seemed uncertain with who knew what waiting for them and as proven time and time again. Facing against Chitakk and Sabi, they had just barely managed to secure a victory. And just recently, what have happened had she fought that Fusion Knight? Now they were dealing with time travelers and the threat of Fridged still loomed over their heads. Yosi sighed, shaking her head before looking to Ingo. At the very least, she seemed genuine in her desire to help...but it would also be a good chance to pick her brain for information. "....I'm also ready to begin." For now, she would just do what she could...but what about Seri? Would she really accept Maedas?

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 3,540 |♢| Ki: 1,590 / 1,590 |♢| Stamina: 1,550 / 1,550 |♢| Health: 2,590 / 2,590】
【.TITLE.】Galactic Patrol Cadet

【.CURRENT THEME.】-
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {40}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {30}
◆ Defense :: {49}
◆ Speed :: {300}
◆ Intelligence :: {146}
◆ Reflexes :: {100}
◆ Stamina :: {80}
◆ Ki :: {100}

。。。[PHYSICAL SUPERS]
xxxxxRedrawn Blade:

。。。[ENERGY SUPERS]
xxxxxGrand Smasher
xxxxxTrap Shooter
xxxxxPsycho Thread
xxxxxSpirit Ball
xxxxxSuper Spirit Ball
xxxxxLightning Shower Rain
xxxxxCocotte Zone [Mastered]

。。。[OTHER TECHNIQUES]
xxxxxKi Cognition
xxxxxFlight
xxxxxKi Sense
xxxxxKi Control
xxxxxKiai
xxxxxAfterimage
xxxxxMach Dash
xxxxxInstant Transmission
xxxxxTelekinesis
xxxxxImprisonment Ball [Mastered]

。。。[ULTIMATE SUPERS]
xxxxxMach Dash: Redrawn Blade
xxxxxGalactic Buster
xxxxxCocotte Zone MAX [Mastered]

killer-wolf-kun
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
Ace Pilot Blitz
The Pixel Guru
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:49 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

HP: 3150/3150
KI: 1950/1950
ST: 2350/2350
BP: 2940
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 100
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 81
⇰ Defense :: 100
⇰ Speed :: 100
⇰ Intelligence :: 148
⇰ Reflexes :: 100
⇰ Stamina :: 115
⇰ Ki :: 115

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri's anger rose to levels she didn't even know she could reach. Yet throughout all of the banter, Seri could see through to Maedas. She didn't care about anything but herself. She needed taught a lesson. She needed taught humility. And while Seri may not be the person to do that, she wasn't dumb enough to pass up the training. Especially if Maedas' claim of being the strongest was true. That and..."Destruction...God..." Seri's voice was low, barely audible. Something had registered in the back of her mind that made everything else wash away. All she could see was Maedas. But why? Why did those words echo in her mind? Seri's emotions washed away for what seemed like an eternity. But by the time her friends had finished giving their answers, she had come back to, seeming to have calmed down and swallowed the bitter pill they were all just given.

Straightening herself up, she turned her head to the side. "Fine, I'll go with you. You want a rival, you better be prepared to be surpassed. Because I won't stop until I beat you. I'll never stop. The only way you're going to save yourself that defeat is if you kill me now. So if you don't do that, then I don't see any reason why we can't get started."

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Ryuu Sanada

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:10 pm
User Image
Great Gods of the Gods

The gods would watch them stand about. Most of them look to their looking to their feet while sighing as Meadas blinked slowly. The Namekian became an advocate for the divine, and it seemed to turn some heads. Ingo's eyes closed while frowning seeing the reactions of Ziber and Yosi. Though it seemed Maedas was much more pleased with how Seri reacted to them, walking back towards the others smiling. "Keep that energy, alright?" Her voice carried while standing next to Volar and putting their hands behind her back. "I'll be taking you for training when you decide that you're ready to test your mettle." She'd call while closing her eyes and Volar stepping forward. "Until then, try to harness that odd amount of potential you have while I enjoy an episode of what you Earthlings call an Animated Television show. There's this one about a pirate. . .That's ship is on water. . .It cracks me up! C'mon on Volar, we should get going so you can prepare for the mo-. . ." Maedas would open their eyes as Volar stood over Daiko with a smile and Daiko looked up with a confused expression. Her hand would slowly over over his head as his attire would slowly light up, glowing. After a few moments, his body would be covered in his Dogi, and fighting attire. His confusion was short lived while her eyes closed. "No time to waste now, I'll bring you back in a while." Volar would chortle while Maedas would reach out their hand with anguish. "HOLD ON A MINUTE!!!!!!!!" Their voice boomed before Daiko and the woman were taken into a pillar of light, disappearing.

Maedas stood, with their hand out with their mouth gritting as Ingo tried to hold back a laugh while approaching. "Don't worry. I have a faster mode of transportation for you all. Just. . .I'll let them prepare themselves first." Ingo would say looking at Ziber and Yosi. The two of them, then to Maedas who stared at Seri. Maedas would grit their teeth while crossing their arms. "Yeah, yeah whatever Go-cha. . .Just need to keep myself busy while awaiting these kids." Maedas says while looking at the lot of them with a slightly annoyed expression. The look of the small titan would loom while Kami approached Scryew as he his hand would tap the shoulder of his fellow Namekian. "Once the Look Out is Cleared, I will begin your training at once. For there is alot to teach you in . . ." He'd pause for a moment as he looked to him with the blank eyes he frequented. The elder Namekian would allow his telepathic abilities to work as he finished the statement in the mind of Scryew. "My short time left." He'd then look to the others as Maedas tapped their knee awaiting for something to happen or to leave.

Ace Pilot Blitz
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
DragonYolk
The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:14 pm
User Image

(Profile)

Spike continued silently watching and discreetly taking notes as the martial artists transitioned from chewing out the gods to accepting their training. "These guys want to surpass the gods? Geez, just how far out of my league am I?" Spike thought before seeing Volar and Daiko disappear in a pillar of light. "Ok I am very out of my league. ... and ah crap baskets she seemed like was the only one of the gods who seemed to like me being here, I guess the plan is back to asking the supreme kai to take me to my dad if she doesn't come back." Spike's train of thought continued as he put away his game system floated into Inigo's field of view, let out an attention getting fake cough, gave her a look the screamed "don't forget about me." Spike then asks "So, sense it seems like things are wrapping up here, can I make my request now?" before not even waiting for a response nd continuing anyways "All I'm asking for from ya Ms. Supreme Kai is to take me to my father, and, sense I can tell from the look on your face you don't want to deal with me for any longer then you have to, once you take me to him you can just leave me there and I'll be out of your hair and instead just be his problem."

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136