Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Gold Flight] A Golden Afternoon: Fianth's Flight! Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:33 pm
Danger roll!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:34 pm
As quickly as she had fallen, Fianth found a thermal and used it to her advantage to rise up. Lireloth tilted his head back to watch her go, pretty much straight up into the sky, and he knew her time was close. This was what he had been waiting for, the final climb when he would push as hard as he could, all the saved energy, all the biding his time and being patient. Now was his time to shine!

With a beat of his wings he was off like a shot, climbing quickly and easily, using the same thermal to follow the queen. Her call to the males following her urged him on, his head bobbing with each powerful thrust of his wings. His muscles began to burn from the effort but his energy was still there, still high, still eager to impress and chase and catch-

Right behind you, shining Fianth! And what a view indeed. I suppose the scenery is pleasant as well, he teased coyly, following the path the queen took with precise accuracy. He had outstripped Krah this time, avoiding any more danger for now, and his purple eyes were locked on his prize.

Let me be the one to share in your joy! I have kept my word, have I not? I've saved the best for last just for you! He gave a mighty trumpet to prove he still had energy left to spare to catch the queen and see them safely to the ground, to dote upon her as any good male would, and to share in the happiness of sitting on the sands with her and Krah. Lireloth spared nothing, flooding his words with his own desire and delight at the thought of clutching with her, in helping her and Krah become closer, and of course the new life that they could bring into the world. He had done well during the last Threadfall and could say with confidence that any dragons he helped sire wouldn't be lacking in confidence and talent.

---

Base points for brown: 40pts
Between 6-15 turns: +7 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
A High Reaches resident: +5pts
Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts

Total points: 67

Strength: 11
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 19
Wits: 9

Round 1: 8
Round 2: 4
Round 3: 21 - 3
Round 4: 44
Total: 74  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 48 ... 44!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:35 pm
Forgot to roll for Lireloth XD  
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 47 ... 4!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:37 pm
If he weren't so far behind everybody, Lennoth would have been tempted to try and lift Krah up to give him a boost. As it was, his focus had zeroed in on Fianth, and the thought was gone as quickly as it had come. Though his wings were strong, and he himself was a powerful dragon, he worried now that he wouldn't keep up. Worry was a powerful motivator for him, though, and despite his lackluster speed, he beat his wings harder to try and catch up.

-----

Lennoth's rolls

Roll 1: Strength(25) + Speed(7) = 32 = 28
Danger zone: 7 points of 12, or 10 points of 29 (Crap) (rolled 3 - So minus 3)
Total: 25
Roll 2: Strength(25) + Dexterity(8 ) + Wits(12) = 45 = 18
Danger zone: Roll of 34 - 48 AND total of 53 - 73
Roll 3: Dexterity(8 ) + Strength(25) + Stamina(15) = 48 = 7
Danger zone: Roll of 11-25 OR total score of 71-91
Roll 4: Stamina(15) + Strength(25) + Speed(7) = 47 = 4 (GDI LENNOTH)
Danger zone: Roll of 25-39 OR total score of 103-123
Roll 5: ? + ? = ? = ?
Danger zone?:
Total: 54

Lennoth's stats

Brown base points: 40
15 Turns: +7
Fit/Motivated: +10
High Reaches resident: +5
Kind dragon... If lost in thought: +5
Total: 67

Strength: 25
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 15
Wits: 12  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Thaliawen generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 24!

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:43 pm
Oh, oh, this was exciting. The brown had moved closer to Avroth, but he could see that the other brown was focused on the goal. Fianth was beautiful, he couldn’t blame him. He tried to keep up, pushing himself forward.

Maybe if he caught Fianth, Avroth would notice him.
—-

Reyinath’s stats

Base points for browns 40
between 6-15 turns 7
Motivated 10
HR resident 5
Nice Dragon +5

Total: 67

Strength: 14
Speed:15
Dexterity: 13
Wits:  
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 55 ... 43!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:54 pm
The caress of Olliah’s hand caused N’ori chest to tighten. Only under the influence of a dragon would a woman as lovely as she was grace a man like him - awkward, unattractive, and to some not much more than a beast hiding behind the glittering hide of a shining dragon - with such a look, with such a touch. It was only in a moment like that where he'd even have such a thought. He gently rested his hand over hers for a moment, but after just that moment it was gone.

“You make me glad I am here,” he murmured, though perhaps to ears now attentive to Ulix. Ah, there were so many promises of a good time, and maybe that would be all she desired come evening…

But when….

when was the last time someone looked at her that way without having to feel it through her dragon?

------

Ah, but now Fianth’s sweet words came to an end and the gold surged upwards, and Meigth would not fail to join them. Though not as eagerly as the Blue who led the pack.

But it seemed that he'd finally incurred the wrath of the blue, claws finding his tender flesh and causing him to twist, yet hold in any noise of pain, the purples in his eyes leaning towards red for a moment before he forced it back down, away. He was not angry at Krah.

No, he took the blood that had been drawn as a sign that he'd finally been considered worthy of his ire. But it hardly stopped him from continuing to push himself higher and higher.

He was a strong dragon, no matter the questions that one could have asked.

------
N'ori Charming, bright, and heroic. N'ori can be considered overbearing, but has a genuinely good heart. Those who smile even in the hardest time have a strength no others have, right?

Meigth A long, spindly bronze with a strong torso. He is noble to the point of Martyrdom, and has an uplifting, confident personality that wants everybody to reach for more than what they are.

Meigth's Stats
Bronze: 45pts
22 Turns: +10 points
TOTAL: 75

Strength: 25
Speed: 10
Stamina: 20
Wits: 10

Round 1: [Strength + Speed] - 30
Round 2: [Strength + Dex + Wits] - 17
Round 3: [Dex + Strength + Stamina] - 19
Round 4: [Strength +Speed+ Stamina] - 43 - 2 = 41

Total Thus Far: 107  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:56 pm
[Krahngerzooooooneeeee]  
Dragon Berri generated a random number between 1 and 45 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:09 pm
Quest/NPC P'enli & Bronze Tinsereth
R1: Speed + Strength = 35 || 34
R2: Strength + Dexterity + Wits = 40 || 18
R3: Dexterity + Strength + Stamina = 45 || 12
R4:
R5:
Total: 64

Tinsereth was not doing as well as he had expected to be doing at this point in the flight. He needed to show off, and soon, before Fianth tired and allowed another dragon to catch her. The queen's teasing and laughter spurred him on and he put on a burst of speed as they neared the mountains. He whirled around a spire in pursuit of the golden lady of the hour with a flirtatious remark at the tip of his tongue, but a previously hidden stretch of mountain caused the large bronze to backwing hard and lose speed and his place in the race. A clever and devious queen you are, Fianth, he said with laughter in his tone. Making your suitors chase you through the mountains! Dangerous, but fun. Tinsereth was young yet and the edge of danger along the lust the queen filled them all with made his hearts race and yearn for her even more.

Tinsereth's Stats
Base points for bronze: 45pts
- Between 6-15 turns: +7 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
- A Western resident: +3
- Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts
Total: 70

Strength: 20
Speed: 15
Wits: 10  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
stella cinere generated a random number between 1 and 42 ... 7!

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:21 pm
As Fianth grew higher Rynsaith let himself far further back, the large bronze returning almost to the same place had been before when the flight had started. It was hard, shoving the want, the need to win, to be better than the others in order to gain the gold’s favor but what was the cost. It wasn’t as if she really had any interest of being with him, there would be no bond like she had with the blue or even what his rider had with the candidate he had grown fond of. Instead he eyed the blue only wishing he could have a bit more luck at the end of the flight.

---------------

Rynsaith
Positive Traits: Confident, Competitive, Outgoing
Negative Traits: Stubborn, Lazy, Bratty

Sa’do
Positive Traits: Confident, Competitive, Thoughtful
Negative Traits: Aloof, Defiant, Stubborn

----------

1. Strength 12 + Speed 17 = 29 // 7
2. Strength 12 + Dexterity 14 + Wits 12 = 38
3. Dexterity 14 + Strength 12 + Stamina 13 = 39
4. Strength 12 + Stamina 13 + Speed 17 = 42

Rynsaith's Stats
Base points for bronze: 45 points
-Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Motivated: +10 points
- A High Reaches resident: +5 points
- Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5 points

Total: 68

Strength: 12
Speed: 17
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 13
Wits: 12  
Smerdle generated a random number between 1 and 47 ... 37!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:56 pm
That surprising blue lashed out again, and Rixth dodged neatly to the left for the third time. It was rather amazing that Krahsujunth was still keeping up, and the bronze let loose a honk of amusement as he chased higher and higher.

A wonderful view, a devoted lifemate, and a strong future clutch. Even if it is not mine, I was lucky to make your acquaintance today, fair Fianth. For the first time there was fondness in his tone instead of swagger, and then he was silent, consumed by the thrill of the flight.

Quote:
Rixth's Stats
Bronze: 45pts
15 turns: +7 points
Fit: +10 points
Unaffiliated: +1
Respectful and Polite: +5pts
Total: 68

Strength: 16
Speed: 14
Stamina: 17
Wits: 11

1. str + spd = 16 + 14 = 30 // 24 - 2 = 22
2. str + dex + wits = 16 + 10 + 11 = 37 // 13
3. dex + str + sta = 10 + 16 + 17 = 43 // 23 - 2 // 21
4. sta + str + spd = 17 + 16 + 14 = 47 // 37 - 2 // 35

x x x x

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:57 pm
[ see previous post ]

Quote:
1 - The furious blue comes streaking towards you, claws outstretched! You manage to duck out of the way of his strike, but it costs you a bit of movement. -2 to total score.

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 42 ... 21!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:55 pm
To the end, Brother. He snarled in response, before snapping his wings open and following the Gold as close as he could. Krah and he were friends. Krah and he may well not have been blood, but he respected the Blue, respected his hearts, and respected his drive. This was part of why he Chased. The other was Fianth. Beautiful, she was, and in the sunlight climbing he let out a loud bugle of appreciation, Beloved Fianth, pride of the Weyr, I know I am no more than an outsider, but I will prove my worth to you, and to the Weyr. I am a male who will not give up anything that his hearts and mind are set on, and how could I not be set on you? Beautiful as you are, with your hide like the light of the sun, with your hearts truly gentle and wonderful as they are. You are everything a dragon could want, and I will catch you if you might allow me. Flattery, platitude, but behind it passion, conviction, as he pushed himself to climb UP. He might not be the fastest, or the strongest, but he WOULD catch her if it was her choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nessuth's Stats:
Strength: 12
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 14
Wits: 14

R1: 21
R2: 31
R3: 26
R4: 21

TOTAL: 99

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 22!

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:15 pm
Mharlith quickly recovered from his brush with the stone spire, shaking his great head and preforming a few extended beats of his great wings while hovering in place. When he looked again the bright light of his guiding star, his queen of the day was rising. Soaring high on the thermals of the hot day.

Mharlith steeled himself. Angled his wings and shot up after her. The brown was big and chunky beyond what was expected of his colour, small wonder his speed and dexterity were lacking, but in the open sky he could make up for those short comings with strength and stamina which put him firmly back in the race, letting him rise high and out strip some of the competition once more.

It was coming to the end now, they could all sense it and Mharlith called out with the rest. "I am sorry if what I said was not as you wished to hear it glowing beauty of the summer sky, but here I still am, chasing, longing to be part of your new clutch, and wanting to shelter all under my wings. Please, reach out your claws and join with me now."

Mharlith was usually such a gentle and sweet natured dragon, but with the end of the flight in sight and the lust rising even the calm councilor was becoming amorous.

--------------------

Nimueh had settled on the idea that she would find a willing post flight partner and lead them back to her weyr for the evenings after glow, but Mharlith had more control than she had given him credit for. It was rare he choose to chase a gold, she was used to green flights. None of them had ever been like this.

As Mharlith swung close to the golden queen on several occasions and was bolstered by the touch of her mind and words of encouragement Nimueh found herself unwittingly swayed towards the location of Olliah her own hearts desire. Because she and her Fianth were one in that moment as Nimueh was one with Mharlith.

of course was was already surrounded by male suitors. The part of Nimueh that was still herself felt out matched and out of place instantly. Gold riders were not usually of the persuasion to fall into the beds of other women. She might have retreated but at that moment Mharlith called again as Fianth started her climb hitting his rider with a new wave of lusts and desires and Nimueh was lost.

She held out her hand to Olliah. "Hello my sweet Olliah, how about you ignore these grasping demanding men and come with me.I can promise you, No one knows how to please and appreciate a women's form like another women."

Round 1: 18+10= 28 Result: 21-3=18
Round 2: 18+12+13= 43 Result: 43-6= 37
Round 3: 18+12+17=47 Result: 4
Round 4: 18+10+17= 35 Result: 22

Total rounds roll!: 81

Base Points Brown: 40pts
-Between 16-45 Turns: +10 points
-Fit/Motivated: +10
-High Reaches Native: +5
-Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts

Strength: 18
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 17
Wits: 13  
Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 46 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:22 pm
Vagarath did not speak if he did not have too and he considered that he had made his position in the flight clear. And he had answered all his queens questions and taken the test of her mates fangs and claws. Now all that was left to do was climb after her, try and match his earlier vigor and impress her in the last stretch.

It was true that he had failed to out strip her and impress her with shows of agility like many of the other males but he was constant and persistent. Staying close to her through all stages of her flight, trying to stick close her side rather than out fly her.

And constantly reaching out to tough her mind to mind, a soft reminder e was there, waiting to love her. Waiting to provide her with strong hatchlings, waiting to do both her and the weyr proud.

Round 1: 16+14 =30 Result 28-6=22
Round 2: 16+12+17 =45 Result: 18
Round 3: 16+12+16=44 Result: 18-2=16
Round 4: 16+14+16=46 Result: 12

Total rounds rolls!: 68

Between 16-45 turns: +10 points

Total 75
Strength: 16
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 17  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 40!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:25 am
There was no rage, no fury in him, even when Krahsujunth tore into his flesh, because how could he hold any of it against him?  They were chasing his lady, competing to catch her and sire a clutch, to do the one thing for her that he could not, and how he imagined that must burn.  So how could he have any true malice in his hearts, even now that he dripped ichor?  And oh, it did hurt, and did not go unanswered - the bronze snarled and snapped,  claws flashing after blue hide - because fair was fair.  Ichor for ichor.

But there were no hard feelings, no indignation that he would dare do such a thing, when Zijianth had expected no less, and seen much the same done to others.  Even without the unique circumstances, this was a Flight, and violence was far from a rarity.  It was a reality he accepted and mostly tolerated, and was ready to forgive and forget once all was said and done, especially if the blows came from other dragons of the Weyr; on any other day, they were brothers in arms, and that was what mattered!

That, and the shining gold they sought.  Zijianth strove upward after her, bugling the undimmed desire and longing in his hearts.

A'ryx made no move to hold or follow Olliah as she danced from suitor to suitor, but watched her with intense, unwavering focus.  When Zijianth snarled, he tried to bite back the same sound in his own throat, but it rasped into his words, "If you want to know, you'll have to come closer.  It wouldn't do for anyone else to hear."

ShinosBee

---

Zijianth's Stats
Between 6-15 turns: +7 points
Total: 72

Strength: 10
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 14