• Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Layla nodded towards him glad that he was alright,"I'll go talk with Valencia now", she told him turning to see Vincent leave towards the ship,"Commander", she nodded towards him heading down no aware he was going to enter his quarters with two women upon entering the base entrance she seen Valencia over by the doctor,"Valencia!", she called to her, walking over to her,"I have information on where the remaining Diamond dogs may be", she told her;

By this point Hannah skipped over to Adryn as he talked to Hades,"IF your going to be the hero of the realms I'm not going to be some damsel in distress", she told Adryn with a shake of her head,"Grandfather says its not ethical and rather annoying to play princess", he thought about the times she tried as a young child,"I tried it a few times its pretty boring", she admitted looking up as the woman jumped up she blinked her eyes in surprise and grabbed adryn protectively baring her fangs at the woman who disappeared just moments ago;

Odelia more than happily buzzed was looking about the room ignoring all the chaos of the one woman disappearing heard someone shout out and turned her head seeing a red head in the group,"Red...?", she said moving forward she walked over to Simon turning him about,"Where have ya bee-", she was cut off by looking at the appearance of Simon and a solemn yet sadden expression crossed her face,"Sorry lad thought you be someone else", she turned and left him taking another swig of the bottle in her hand;

Persephone looked up as the woman disappeared and shook her head figuring she thought she was outnumbered by so many in the room for a fight; Though she felt no Malicious intent she could tell Hades was thinking about something she turned to Celine,"Well I'm not an expert on her myself but what we learned is that she uses spiders to her ability to spy and attack people apparently some unique magic with Arachnids", she explained to her,"Also that she can use Miasma to her will which probably is why her madness can spread to people through her powers; Her poisons would have been an easy use for Hectate to handle but unfortunately our friend.. is within the body of a Daemon woman..", she said quietly still feeling slight rage and sadness about the whole situation;

Lizzy turned her attention towards the couch her head popping from her body which sat next to Merlin, just moments before holding a tea cup with its legs crossed,"Hmm...", her heading floating about the room as it kinda hopped back onto the body,'Odd she didn't stay long..", she contemplated out loud as she sipped on her tea thinking about why the heat suddenly vanished from the room with all the commotion was just a moment ago on the disappearing woman;

Xodira found herself to shocked for words who would have thought she would have found her? LIke this in this strange place?! She looked up seeing Vin enter the door and she protectively pulled herself before her,"Come any closer and I'll chop off that head of yours", she narrowed her eyes her blades waiting behind Vin's head spinning slowly but showing she wasn't messing around,"I'm not sure..", she told her as she turned,"All I know after I got back from a mission sent out by Diachi you were no where to be seen...", she said,"When I went digging he found out and handed me over to Mido", she explained moving her hair back she turned her back towards her revealing long scars in her back,"Mido tortured and abused me then used my blood for his experiments!", she said angrily,"I got out somehow.. I met..", she blinked her eyes,"Some girl with fluffy ears", she used her fingers to display animals ears,"They were pretty cute actually..", she said softly blushing slightly; Not knowing she had let her guard down as her blades resumed themselves by her feet

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:16 am
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"very nice Mitsuki, the wardrobe suits you" Simon said only to glare pointedly as Vin told him not to say a word but as soon as the demigod left, he shook his head "no one ever listens" he said with an annoyed sigh before getting spun around by the pirate and the Jedi could instantly sense her sadness as T7 beeped out a sad low note. Simon glanced at the droid and closed his eyes and walked to the pirate "there is no need for apology ... this friend of yours ... i can sense your sorrow, you and he are close?"

Hades watched his wife try to give a brief explination of Arachnie Gorgon then her anger at the situation of Hecate and gently put a hand on her shulder before looking at Celine "our situation is .... complex to say the least. i'm not sure how much you know of what is going on on our end ... the priests are, erm, out of sync i guess you can say or some other deity has been whispering lies" he said gritting his teeth slightly about some of the 'myths' especially the stories about how he and Persephone got together. and yes, he heard THAT version. "great now i wanna punch Phoebus Apollo even more now" he muttered lowly "either way, Arachnie Gorgon is a witch that escaped from Tartarus ... though ..." he said looking at Spider-man who was hanging upside down and shook his head "things are complicated still"

"don't think i'm a bad guy here" Peter said to Hades as he walked upside down on the ceiling casually "but she and her sisters have a weird fascination with me, must be my charming personality ... they go after me more and i made it my responsibility to make sure they get help not to die, i don't do that" he said as Hades frowned "in this war, you'll likely die yourself ... if you're unwilling then you should not be here" the god said but Spidey only shook his head "sorry, Genie ... can't do that" "genie?" "this war showed up in my neighborhood and affects everyone right? i can't just step back and let these guys get away hoping you guys take them down .... last time i did that ..." he said remembering the night everything changed. the night his uncle died "with great power comes even greater responsibility ... and if i have a chance to make sure i can protect people then i have a responcibility to do that. just like i need to make sure the Gorgons get help" he said as Hades stared at the spider-man and sighed "you're young ... one day you'll learn some people are beyond redemption" he said then looked at Merlin "you know this, yes? with Morgana?" he said as Merlin's eyebrows shot up "wow, you have been out of the loop, she's my wife now" he said as Hades nearly choked on air as Merlin looked at Celine "Merlin Ambrosious by the way"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki did remember Vincent and Odelia were in coliseum at Greece full of daemons, where she met Jezebel. Karuma told her, Takeshi, Hannah, and five from Death City, before with Takeshi's help to open a portal, she headed here and only try to stop the battle by drawing Jezebel away from Vincent and save Odelia from Lucifer. Sadly for Vincent mentioning pretty much nothing, she only thinks of them in undergarment. Vincent's words got cut off from a woman in white dress draw out her weapon, her white wolf ears twitched. She still feel uneasy. She looked at Vincent and about to reply, but his hand was placed on top of her head as he patted her like a dog with her eyes closed, her ears laid flat. He hugged her, made her face turned red and caught off guard. Stunned as he let go of her, and gave her wayfinder back, she quickly recovered and looked at her wayfinder. Mido did use her wayfinder to make him furious as she sighed, not noticing Simon glared at Vincent because of the joke. Simon spoken to her out her new outfit, so she looked at him, leaving her a puzzled about why he was glaring at Vincent. Just as Vincent left, she spoken to him with a smile, "Why thank you Simon-kun, and this geta seems to be sound-absorbent, I guess it has to be silent magic" she thank him and looked at her new shoes as she try to stomp it, no sound. She placed her wayfinder in her pocket, she looked at Simon as she lowered her voice, "I did feel bit uneasy about the woman, it might be better if we need to keep an eye on her," she whispers to him, suggesting to keep their eyes on woman in white. She followed Vincent because of the orb gifted from Bahamut. Fenrir called her out as she stopped and looked at him curiously.
Before Fenrir called Mitsuki out, Nashi heard Lupus answered as she jumped from her skin, she looked at the lacrima screen, she accidentally speed dialed his number. She placed her lacrima back close to her ear, try so hard not to stutter, but her cheeks were blushing pink like her hair, "Hey Lupus, I meant to call your sister... it's just the anemia, but me and Neel are completely fine... Those people known as revenants gave us blood transfusion... Look can you please open the portal, before my parents will think me and my brothers wreck somewhere in Crocus," she talked to her crush, and asked to open a portal. Neel and Lucky gave each other a snickered, Neel fast walked towards the group of revenants, and looked them up, "Which one of you is white wolf, Aurora wanted me to give Karen's blood code to him," he asked them childishly. Fenrir, Mia, Yakumo, Io, Louis, Jack, and Eva looked at young child, then Fenrir raised his hand up, "That would be me," he replied and take the blood vial from him, "Thanks," he thank him, he looked at Louis, who nodded, "Nee-san knows we want to save revenants, so she might have know you are Successor of Blood and take Aurora's Blood Code," he theorized his older sister repay Fenrir for saving revenants from bloodthirst. Neel has no idea, what Louis and Fenrir were talking about, "Aurora wanted me to tell Louis to come visit sometimes and stop Mido," he said and ran to Simon. Louis widen his red eyes, Fenrir looked at his friend as he smirked, "She might have know what Mido is up to," he said to him and drank the vial of Karen's blood, he has obtained new blood code: Demeter. Fenrir noticed Mitsuki headed to the ship, so he called her out, "Mitsuki!" he called her, and she stopped and looked at him. His friends were getting ready to collect their weapons and their blood veil, before heading to fortress, "This is you and your friends opportunity, you guys are welcome to join our fight to stop Mido and Arachne's goal and steal both Golden Fleece and Helen of the Troy's Dagger, or you can leave. Especially that Spider-Man wants to stop Arachne," he offered her and her friends their opportunity to join their force to stop Mido and Arachne, or escape the Vein. He believes Spider-Man wants to stop or save Arachne from Mido. Mitsuki thought of it for while, then shocked to learn they have Golden Fleece. Knowing it will take time to remove it because she and Vincent fought Grand Templar with Shroud of Eden before they removed it, then nodded, "Right, and I will join you guys, so please wait for me," she replied and head to the ship. Fenrir smiled and shook his head, "You do remind me of Amaterasu."
Neel rush to Simon as he grinned, "Hey Simon, I finally got a cool nickname from my older brother and sister, it's Firestorm!" he said excitedly, Precht just came by and looked at Neel, then glanced at Simon, "He might have done something related with fire dragon slayer. We should tell Mitsuki about Vincent's darkness"
Alice felt her phone vibrate as she pulled it out of her pocket and opens her cell phone. It's from Joshua, he's texted her for Takeshi and Kiba that he knows where Darcia is. She and Hinata looked at each other, so two womens head to two great demons, "Takeshi-sama," she said his name and showed him the text. Takeshi and Kiba reads the message, Kiba slowly smirked, "Finally, I wanted to punch my old man's face for betraying General's tribe, and killing me and Suzume," he said as he stood up. Takeshi got up and grabbed his black sword's hilt, "First, we have to take Zeus' lightning bolt away from him, then we have to figure out who will hold the lightning bolt," he suggested to get the lightning bolt away from Darcia, but question is... who will take Zeus's Lightning Bolt after slaying Darcia. Lin waved it off, "We will discuss this after we defeat your grandfather," he said to discuss it later. Takeshi draws his black sword and slice the space horizontal to open the demonic portal. Jack noticed, "You all are not going to join us, after Mido took Mitsuki?" he asked them, Takeshi looked at Watcher of the Relic sternly, "After we dealt with my grandfather and discuss about new ownership to Zeus's Lightning Bolt, then we will join you guys to stop Mido and Arachne. Take care of Mitsuki," he replied and asked Jack to take care of his sister. He, Kiba, Lin, Alice, and Hinata head to the portal, once they were gone through, the portal was closed.
Mitsuki followed Vincent, and she senses Jezebel's daemonic presence. She heard the other woman, who she felt uneasy with, talked about her... with fluffy ears! Mitsuki was stunned, "My ears are that fluffy!" she thought and touched her white wolf ears, it feels soft to her. Only few people did touch her ears from head affection. When she overheard the woman said cute, "Cute!" she blurted out and she quickly covered her out. She saw Vincent standing at the doorway, and she reaches there as she leaned her body towards the doorway. She only see Jezebel and the woman named Xodria, so she gave them an apology expression, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, normally few did affection on my head," she apologize and pointed out about the head affection from few people. She looked at Vincent and placed her hand on his shoulder, "I am very appreciate you were worried about me and the rest, and I understand you want to do same thing like I did to you and Odelia-san. You have no idea Mido's experiments patrolling were tight security, probably kill anyone for preventing try to rescue us. Odelia-san and I did our best not to get captured after Su-san opened the sealed gate," she replied to him, understand she was in the same boat as him with Odelia. Her left hand reaches her pouch and pulled out the orb as it turned into keychain, "I made the pact with Bahamut-sama, and he gave me the new keyblade that said only white mage and summoner can immediately master my spells faster. He gave me another, I don't know much about it, but he said with mine and other keyblade wielder, the keyblades will combine and the stars will banish the darkness bliss. I believe he wanted me to give one who is closest connection with me," she told him about her pact with Bahamut, and offered the keychain, "The revenants are going after Mido and Arachne, so I am going to help them."
Zack listens to Valencia about how she met Sephiroth and knew his mentor, Angeal Hewley, who suggested the idea. He believed that was before Nibelheim Incident. Mentioning Cloud, he rubbed back of his head, "Man oh man, that sounded like before he went mad at Nibelheim Incident. Cloud already told me about whole hallucination he experience, after I was shot down from Shrina's guards," he guessed that happen before Nibelheim Incident, and he already know from Cloud. He sighed and glanced at his Buster Sword, "I thought I saw a glimpse of Sephiroth at Coliseum, so Aerith and I decide to find him to make sure he's not back. After Aerith got kidnapped by Mido and I was knocked out, next thing I knew I met the kids and one of them told me about black feathers all around me. I was speculate that black feathers belong to Sephiroth, I think he wants to defeat me consciously because I turned against him. I already know he's after Cloud too," he said that he might have caught the glimpse of Sephiroth back at Coliseum, and he regained his consciousness as he informed about black feathers around him. He glanced at the Buster Sword, he look sad, "I killed Angeal after he lost his honor and he tried to kill me. He gave me his sword to carry his honor and dreams. I should tell you that Angeal and Sephiroth were I look up to, Sephiroth is the main reason why I joined Shrina be a hero like him. After Genesis betrayed Shrina, Angeal joined, I defeated all three of 1st Class SOLDIERS for losing their dreams and honors," he stated he killed Angeal before he inherited Buster Sword, and how he fought three 1st Class Soldiers. He looked at her with a smile, "Don't worry, I will be on guard," he said cheerful, yet be cautious of Sephiroth's presence. He heard another woman's calling Valencia, he looked at Valencia once again, "You might already know about Genesis, but I haven't heard of him for a while after I fought and defeat him, and making his dream come true," he added about Genesis, then he left her alone, so she can talk to one of woman calling her.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Nero Zack Aerith Precht Fenrir Hinata Alice Takeshi

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine would stare at the man known as Vin and pointedly frowned at him as he spoke. She would cough into her hand a bit as he spoke about Arachne's appearance and the size of her....what a pervert! Celine would instinctively folded her arms over her chest as a deep frown etched itself onto her face. Lovely to know what he deemed to be important information. At least he gave something useful about her and how she used spiders to spy on people, granted like a child it seemed his attention span was limited. Thankfully the Goddess of Spring at least had good enough sense to give a proper explanation and Celine would give Persephone her full attention as she spoke and gave a proper explanation. So it seemed that Vin's information about the spiders being her spies were at least accurate and that would cause some serious trouble to say the least. However when she went on to explain about the Goddess Hecate's situation Celine would cover her mouth a bit "Even the Goddess of Magic herself has been brought down?" it just seemed like things went from bad to worse in the realm of the gods.

Celine would then shift her attention to Hades as he began to speak and explain about what had been going on with the deities and she would shake her head softly
"I'm afraid my information is limited to what has happened in Athens and nothing else" she was noticeably the most uninformed of everyone in the room currently as she was still new to the group. She took note of how close Persephone and Hades were and she couldn't help but become curious for a moment about their relationship, Celine had heard the story of how Hades had kidnapped Persephone and tricked her into eating the pomegranate seeds which forced her to spend time in the underworld with him. But yet she didn't seem under duress at all, in fact they seemed close. If only it were appropriate to inquire about it but right now such matters were entirely unimportant right now. However Celine would blink and stare at Hades in shock as he not so subtly muttered that he wanted to punch Apollo! So it seemed that even Gods had beef with each other, she wondered why. Nonetheless though once she was enlightened that Arachne Gorgon had escaped Tartarus Celine would frown lightly "If she's as strong as you all claim she is then I can see how things can be complicated..." she'd sigh a little bit "If I may...what became of Zeus? Of Hera? Surely the King and Queen of the God's wouldn't be felled so easily?" Celine wanted to know how and why such awful things could happen when two of the most powerful deities were present.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 11:19 pm
Valencia nodded to Zack as he gave her his word he'd be on guard. When he mentioned Genesis, Vae shrugged her shoulders. "The last time I heard from Genesis was the day of the accident. Sephiroth injured him while sparring. I stayed out of their business the best I could and Genesis didnt care for me. He thought I was a waste of time to be honest." Valencia was about to go on when she heard Layla call out to her. She smiled happily when she heard the good news. "That's great news!" Shukurai smiled as well and let out a sigh of relief. "We'll never forget what happened on Motherbase but I am glad we got out with something. " Valencia agreed with him and walked over to Layla. "And about that enchantment I placed on your gun. I had planned on giving that to you once the job was done. Reason why was because the spirit bound to the enchantment was rather fond of you, Layla. Since you came to me with the mission, the Lunastra wanted to go with you. What you did to find Trevor, the Lunastra would do the same for her mate." Valencia smiled. "Once we find Trevor I'll have to give him the Teostra. What did you find, though?"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

As all the commotion happened, all the happiness being spread, Vin was noticing something else quite interesting. Two spinning blades at his neck from Xodira threatening him, no..not threatening, more like begging for him to stay back or she would hurt him. He stood there with his eyes only showing joy as Jezebel stood up, her blade disappearing from her hand as she felt how Xodira felt. The pain of being tortured and her body bleeding from all the wounds. It was only fate when Vin came in and saved her from her bondage. The chains falling from her wrists and feeling..almost free. Sitting down next to her apprentice, Jezebel explained everything. About Vin, which she pointed at the guy with blue and blond hair showed her a different path. A better path for a better future,"He showed me that there is always a choice..and it made me feel truly free..so after some time by myself, I realized what truly mattered..and now I...I made my choice."
With Mitsuki standing next to Vin, the demigod only chuckled softly at her eavesdropping about her ears. Turning his head, he listened to everything Mitsuki had to say and only smiled softly before being handed the keychain which made him look at the beautiful details. Such detail included, strangely, a omega sign at the end which matched the mark on his neck, making the mark slightly glow before fade back into what looked like a tattoo. This was under his hair so no one could truly see it as Vin only smiled before speaking softly to Mitsuki,"...I'll join you, Mitsuki..I'm not going to let you go back in the fight without me again. Besides, we'll definitely have a challenge on our hands, you and our new friends will need the help"
Jezebel overheard this as she smiled softly at Vin's kind heart hidden by what most see what idiocy. Turning back toward her apprentice, the daemon huntress lend out her soft hand, placing it on Xodira's hand before speaking with a soft tone,"..now you have a choice, Xodira..would you like to come with us? To stop him? Or would you rather stay away from it all? I will not judge you nor anyone here but if you are here, you're here."

Meanwhile, Ardyn only giggled softly as Hannah explained how she wasn't going to be some damsel in distress, knowing that she was quite strong and powerful without his help. The young vampire could punch a hole through walls if she needed to just to get her way so with this, Ardyn placed both hands on his hips and just before he could speak up, the commotion happened and was quickly grabbed onto by Hannah, squeezing quite tight which, by the way, I had just mentioned about her strength. It was quite strong and he was lucky he could breath. Watching the woman disappear, Ardyn just looked at Hannah with a soft smile before speaking up,"I-I think we'll be okay~"
Back on the ship, Vin kept the door open for Jezebel and Xodira so the two could have their time together as she made her decision as he talked to Mitsuki on the deck of the ship,"We get to the castle..kill some A-holes...and then pizza afterwords. Sounds like it's time for us to get going then."
With this in mind, his heart began to open up slightly as his ring began to glow a soft teal color within it's gem. Vin turned to his left hand as he lifted it up to his face. What was this was what he thought as he stared at the ring. Nothing seemed to happen, he didn't feel a surge of power or anything but it was definitely glowing. This was definitely strange as he shrugged his shoulders as he thought that it was probably nothing.

(O.C.C.: As you all know, we'll be going on the next adventure to go after Mido and we'll be making a smaller group to travel there and have another group go after different situations going around in the guild. If anyone is wanting to go after Mido, we'll want to make sure it doesn't feel very crowded. If anyone is interested in the Mido Hunt or possibly helping Layla's adventure or even Odelia's Adventure, it's time to decide~ smile Thank you everyone for being so supportive in this guild and I want to say from the bottom of my heart, thank you for keeping this story alive~ Love You All <3 )
User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme: Here

I am wonderland.....

Odelia turned her drunk attention back to simon who seemed to be talking to her about red,"Aye.. me first mate", she took a swing of her drink, and chuckled softly,"Me and red be going way back..", she said quietly,"I hope he not be worrying about me to much though I suppose I should go and find him..", she massaged her chin,"Though to be honest I wont be knowing how to get back to the place in where I came from..", she then took another drink as if it would help her think better;

Persephone turned to Celine shaking her head softly,"I'm sorry dear but Zues and Hera are no longer the ruler of the gods", she then turned towards her spouse,"Perhaps you should explain it to her I think I better go talk to Dara's daughter... I hope I can convince her to return to her mother..", she said shaking her head somewhat unconvinced as she approached her and simon she nodded toward the young jedi,"I'm sorry if I'm intruding on something but I was wondering if I could borrow her for a moment?";

Lizzy smiled,"Ah spelendid nice to meet you Merlin", said lizzy as she watched the reaction of hades and him talking about his wife,"I always wondered what a marriage was like though I am sure its rather annoying in the end of all things", she said looking at the bottom of her tea cup with a soft sigh,"Though I wouldn't need to worry about that anytime soon", she grinned her Cheshire eyes turned back toward the group;

Hannah looked over at adryn blinking slowly before recoiling her grip,"Oh! Adryn I'm so sorry!", she said worried she had hurt him she, released her grip and then noticed the grownups talking about other matters,"Adryn what do you think Captain Vincent is going to do with all these people?", she whispered to him;

Layla smiled at her though she felt some of her optimistic nature begin to release from her,"I...", she said,"I.. can only hope he is still alive", she smiled at her,"Whats important is that we have information where to begin looking BoB into it and found several missions sent out what he could salvage was Greece, and Rivia", she told her,"He said there was another that was unnamed but his description was that of the place where large monsters and small hunters live in different biomes was all he could tell me", she told her;

Xodira looked up startled that he was still there and Mitsuki was in the room as well saying she never had anyone compliment on her ears clearing her throat Xodira also noticed her own reaction was to not harm them as if she felt a trust towards the group perhaps it was the calm Demeanor of Jezebel or perhaps it was that she was drawn to these people for their safety and security but she knew one thing she didn't feel on edge now that Jezebel was here next to her as if her mind was finally at rest; She heard her story and then was told how she was rescued by vin she looked back at the man with blonde/blue hair and found her heart go out to him gratefully when she was asked what to do she stood up and knelt before Jezebel,"Your my master you have always took care of me in the clutches of Daichi and always watched me I will always remain loyal to you", she smiled at her rising as she told her,"Where you go I will follow", she promised her,"Your enemies are mine and your friends are mine"; she explained loyally to Jezebel;

"...All the best people are crazy"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 12:11 am
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

Simon set his jaw in a slight frown hearing Odelia's words before hearing Persephone ask to speak with the pirate and bowed his head to her with respect "no need to apologize ... i was only offering some condolences to her confusion ... apparently my families' scarlet hair isn't as uncommon as i believed" he said with a half smirk and rand a hand through said hair and shrugged then heard Neel and smiled leading him back over to Precht as he walked too "that so? well i knew you'd get one figured out eventually ... though i'm still not completely sold on mine, but i'll give it time" he said with a smirk then looked at Precht and nodded "better to have more eyes keep an eye on him .... i barely recall it but ... that much hate coming from him. i fear he may cross a line if that comes up again in a worse time"

Hades nodded to his wife and began to explain more about how the darkness from Pandora's Box slowly began to corrupt the gods, they were all mostly defeated and replaced with new ones, the heroes who defeated them, but it soon began to show that they couldn't handle the power and faded away, all but two: Argaine, the son of Ares who defeated Zeus, and Miku, the woman who bested Hera. eventually, due to the empty seats (one of them being his own) one person from Tartarus named Xehanort escaped from the Underworld, taking the corrupt darkness of the gods as his own whilst releasing other captives from the pit, Arachne being one of them. this in turn caused the other Olympians to return and regain their positions. however because Zeus and Hera's were already filled that became a problem, not to mention the fact that they had some corruption still within them "so to that end they are in the Underworld under observation to try to get them back to normal ... or hopefully better in my brother's case due to his .... erm ... many sordid affairs as my wife would say"

Onyx was outside the Jedi ship slightly scoffing at the annoyance of everyone 'talking' about a plan. she knew way too well that planning is only good as the action behind it and too much talking was simply stalling. shifting her eyes at the other ship- seriously how unoriginal are these idiots?- she narrowed her eyes to see that perverted imbecile, Vincent, appear with two women which she simply scowled out assuming the obvious 'time and a place' she thought but did a quick double take sensing a good amount of darkness coming from them but couldn't tell if it was one or more of them. this put her on edge as she gripped the hilt of her lightsaber glaring sternly before going inside and storming over to the red-haired Jedi "we need to talk, Xanatos-" she said but then noticed Neel and scoffed once more before turning to Simon again "why must you insist on bringing brats around? do Jedi not care if a child dies, if not then you're as heartless as a Sith"

hearing Onyx, Merlin frowned slightly before turning to Lizzy "not that bad, depends on the person i suppose" he said with a slight shrug then walked over to the Fairy Tail group "though one thing is certain, we better get you lot home and quickly" he said as Mick nodded with a slight frown and Igneel whole-heartedly agreed

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 2:32 am
User Image

User Image

Keyblade Armor

Dive to the Heart

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Picked up from Xordia, Mitsuki shown sympathy towards her because of Daichi, so that explains why she found her bleeding. However, that uneasy feeling still bothering her, but she shook it off. The keychain faded, she took it as a sign of keychain recognized Vincent as one who was closest to her. She slightly widen her silver blue eyes that he will join her and the revenants, not wanting her to go back and fight without him again. She knew whenever he makes up his mind, there was no point to change his mind. She smiled at him, "Right," she replied and followed him to the deck. She listens to him about storming in the castle, and kill Mido and Arachne, then pizza. She face palmed, "I have been told Mido has Golden Fleece. Oh dear, this is London all over again," she said to him about Golden Fleece. Recalled what happened back in London, it took them a lot of damage to remove Shroud of Eden, and assassinate Grand Templar. She looked at the revenants, they were all prepared, but Fenrir wasn't there, leaving her puzzled, "Hmm? Where did Fenrir-san go?" she asked herself and she jumped off the ship and approach to revenants, "Where is Fenrir-san?" "I have to change my clothes because of whole Crown of Sand drained my ichor," said Fenrir as he rejoined. She turned around to face him, Fenrir looked sengoku-like outfit. She noticed few scars around his torso, it looked dissected. He took a notice of her staring, so he smirked and crossed his arms, "How long are you going to stare?" he asked her in teasing tone, her face went tremendous red as she startled, "Please stop teasing me," she cried as he chuckled and head to his locker to grab his purifier mask and crissagrim, Coco approached Mitsuki and adjust her hairpin, using teal rose stem to act like an earring, "That teal rose, I never thought it exist?" she compliment the teal rose. Mitsuki stay still until Coco finished adjust it. She placed her hand on the roses hairpin, she softly smiled, "My late master's wife gave it to me during the meeting, it will be my last resort to defeat Daichi if I pray it. I don't know what will happen, if I do," she explained about Rose Nanashi, and it's only chance to defeat Daichi. Coco wondered about it, but she won't ask because Mitsuki doesn't seem to know the teal rose ability.. Coco walked away, Mitsuki looked at Zack and Aerith, so she pulled out her cell and read Yami's text about opening the portal. She summoned her new keyblade, and approach to Zack and Aerith, "You two need to head home?" she asked them with a soft smile. Zack and Aerith looked at her, noticed her keyblade, that may be means she will open a portal for them, either Radiant Garden or Midgar. Aerith nodded with a cheerful smile, "Uh huh, Cloud and others might be worried," she replied to her, Zack's hands rested behind his head, "I might need to inform Cloud about me surrounded by black feathers," he added about black feathers, Mitsuki tilted her head in confusion, Zack shook his head, "It's someone we know, but we don't know if our friends are in Radiant Garden or Midgar," he added. Mitsuki understood, so she took a deep breathe and aimed the tip of her keyblade front and beam of light, she opened the portal for first time. She looked at her unnamed keyblade, admired it, "Bahamut-sama is right about this," she mumbled, Zack and Aerith heard Bahamut, that shock them, how did she forge her pact with Dragon King. They thank her and head through the portal, she waved her hand as a reply as the portal disappeared. She turned around and about to join the revenants, but she noticed Ardyn and Hannah, knowing Vein is dangerous for Hannah because of miasma will accelerate her bloodthirst. It will be safer for Ardyn, if Hannah keep the purifier mask, whenever they ended up in Vein.
Entering DMC Van, V and DMC crew informed Nero about Qliphoth new location, Nero find it strange, how did the Qliphoth move to Greece. "It might because of Daichi, Greece may have a lot of humans to drain all of blood," said Nico as she start the van's engine. Nero and devil huntresses buckled their seatbelt, "Possible, but I will kick that son of the b***h's a** before Dante," he replied and smirked that he will beat Urizen before Dante. Nico chuckled and step on the gas pedal, the van speeds up and the portal appeared as DMC van gone through, and vanished.
Neel grinned widely to Simon, Precht gave his friend an understood nod. Onyx talked about Neel, who noticed in shock, so he pointing at her, "WHAAAA~! ONYX PEN-MMPH!" Precht cuts him off by covering his mouth. He gave Onyx a stern expression, "One is enough for us, Zera only wants to catch up with the adventures. Thankfully we have our friends from Fairy Tail, who will open a portal for them back to their family. Dragneels will be easily get sick, if they see, stand, or say 's' word. Neel and his older siblings' magic are destructive, if they use their dragon slayer magic carelessly," he declined about bringing Dragneels with them because of their weaknesses and habit of destruction. He gave Neel a warning not to say her family name, once he removed his hand, Neel whined like a child, "But Second~! Her dad nearly died because of Fujin stabbed him, and Master Merlin froze his body to heal him. If he died without seeing Onyx for first time, I will never ever forgive her!" he whined as he talked about Remy coma-like state, but he won't forgive Onyx. Precht hesitated, knowing Fairy Tail members viewed each other as a family and comrades, and they don't like when anyone discard their comrades like nothing. Neel glared at Onyx like he really mean it, if she doesn't visit her father. Precht looked at Simon, then Neel, "I understand you want her to see her father, but we have to take care of Mido and Arachne first, in case Arachne inform Mido about you and your older sister escaping. We might going to ask Arachne about the woman with black ooze," he understood Neel's feeling about wanting her to see or visit Remy, Precht wanted to know if Arachne know who was the woman with black ooze Zera talked about. In front of Nashi, the dark portal appear from Lupus's magic.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Nero Zack Aerith Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Celine covered her mouth in shock when Persephone explained that Zeus and Hera were no longer the rulers of Olympus before turning to her husband to elaborate. The blonde would turn to the god of the underworld as he went about what had happened to the King and Queen of the gods. Celine was horrified to say the least, the gods whom all of Greece revered were bested, if the gods themselves were defeated then what hope had they to do any better? They were mortal. However Celine would listen to the other man and nodded her head as Hades went on to explain that they were in the underworld to get them back to normal. Despite the severity of the situation Celine couldn't hold back the smile and chuckled a little bit, nodding her head "I'm sure Hera would appreciate something like that..." she commented, knowing the legends of Zeus's...unfaithful nature to his Queen. She would then sigh however as the Greek noblewoman seemed quite drained "I never thought that the gods my people worshiped would be defeated...they're the only things keeping hope alive..." if the people of Athens, no the people of Greece found out that their deities were defeated then it may crush the last bit of hope her people had left after being run out of their homes.

However Celine would shake her head a little bit
"I suppose that I must do my best then to help drive back the evil, I may not be able to do much...but I'll try my best nonetheless" she wasn't addressing anyone else per say, more so hyping herself up to stave off the crushing feeling that she felt right now. Her gods were felled, Athena in her infinite wisdom couldn't even defeat them. She needed to keep hope alive that Greece could be saved, if not from the gods then by this group of people who's goal she knew would end this fighting.

Aussie Srives

MikuHInata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 6:08 pm
Valencia nodded as she listened to Layla explain. She recognized one of the areas mentioned then she puzzled over the last for a second. Just as Shukurai cme to her side they both answered at the same time.

"The New World?"
"The New World."

Shukurai chuckled and Valencia was surprised. "That's one hell of a coincidence... I've been to Rivia a few times but that last one sounds like the place where I got that Lunastra scale. The New World is an abundant and flourishing ecosystem that covers from dense forest, wastelands, to highlands growing from coral. The creatures there are incredible and deadly but the Hunters are hardworking, they have the skills and tools to hunt these monsters." Valencia smiled as she was pretty excited to see Seliana and Astera again. The only two known settlements in the New World. "I wonder what those Diamond Dog's were sent there for? Astera and Seliana are the only two settlements and I know a Hunter in the Fifth Fleet there."

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

Jezebel was surprised to hear this as Xodira knelt down to her, explaining to her that she is her master, about how she took care of her during the times back when they both worked for Daichi. It felt almost comforting to hear her explain how she would follow her and how her enemies of Jezebel's was a enemy to Xodira. Lending out her hand, Jezebel only smiled before speaking with a soft yet strict tone,'Then get up and get ready..it's time we fight back.."
"To be fair, you look like a white haired model for Playgirl magazine there, Mr. Interview with a Vampire", Vin spoke up as he tied his shoes on the table, looking up toward Fenrir who was wearing a new outfit and showing off his chest. It was a good look, he just wanted to add a little bit of teasing back at him for making Mitsuki feel teased. With a cigarette placed behind his ear, he finished tying his shoes before looking up toward Aerith and Zack who were thinking about heading home. Either Midgar or Radiant Gardens was their destination which both seemed nice to this demigod. Unfortunately, he doesn't really have a home to go back to. Knowing that Pilorgra was sucked into the Dark Realm, Vin began to look sad but knew that he had to do something about it. He will get all the realms back from the dark realm no matter what.
Standing up straight, as Mitsuki was showing off her new keyblade which was a nice white blade, perfect for a shrine maiden like herself, Vin lifted up his right hand where the keychain was before smirking softly. Turning toward Odelia, Vin smiled brightly before walking up to her and wrapping one arm around her should before placing a new compass in her jacket, the same compass that helps control the ship so she could have her adventure,"Go find your crew, Odelia..find them and come back to us when you are ready."
Overhearing Hannah, Vin removed his hand from Odelia before turning straight toward the two children. Motioning his hands with two finger guns, the demigod smirked before speaking up to the group,"You two, I have a mission for you both. Odelia is going to need your help in her mission to find her crew, might sound like a side mission but it'll help us in the main storyline. Think you can help?"
Ardyn smiled softly as he nodded softly toward Vin placing his hand on Hannah's shoulder before speaking up with a soft tone,"M-Might be a good idea to go with Odelia..t-t-they have this covered for sure and we can do m-more helping her."
Just as Ardyn lead Hannah up to Odelia to talk about the trip, Jezebel, who was leading Xodira toward Vin, stopped about a meter away before placing both of her hands over her hips, smirking at her friend. She didn't understand why but each time she looked at Vin, she always felt something in her chest skip a beat. Butterflies in her stomach and yet, still didn't understand this feeling. This didn't help as Lucifer walked on all fours, splitting the crowd so he could walk toward the Mistle in the middle of the broken floor, the daemon hunter's friend sat down next to the plant before looking toward the group who was ready to join,"This...is going to be interesting..everyone ready?"

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

By Bi Blitz

Drkslayer_Valencia

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 1:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
|Theme:Here
IFull BodyI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"Let the darkness..."

User Image

Xodira looked over at her friend smiling,"Yes!", she stood up following Jezebel to the required location in a room full of the same people she felt someone scared inside keeping closer to her master gripping her weapons in worry,'You trust everyone here..?", she whispered to Jezebel as they approached Vincent from earlier along with MItsuki;

Odelia nodded towards simon, and then turned to speak with the goddess of spring,"What is it you be wanting lass?", she asked her with narrowed eyes, as Persephone looked on at her,"Odelia.. Your mother dara.. she misses you", she said,"And.. we...", she took in a deep breathe,"WE know what happened to you years ago.. we are sorry...", she knelt her head in shame as if it was her own fault as Odelia stood there with her arms crossed,"I don't be know what your speaking of but I won't be returning to that woman known as Dara", said odelia as Persephone's jaw dropped,"She be no mother of mine just a magical lady who bestow upon me powers", she then seen Vincent enter putting an arm about her she smirked and give him a playful punch in the chest,"Aye captain you be doing me a solid and your right I'm going to find my crew!", she seen him offer the option over to the children, as Hannah seemed angry,"Why do we have to follow her captain I thought we were going to save the world not look for a bunch of pirates!", said Hannah rather frustrated as she followed adryn obediently,"Well now you will be surprised what a couple of pirates are capable of lass", she winked at her and then turned patting her pocket with the compass,"I be going now come on ya lover pair lets be off!", she told the two children clicking her tongue leaving Persephone uncertain whether to chase her or to wait, instead the goddess turned to her husband,"You think we should let her go?", she asked watching as Odelia left out of the room with the children;

Lizzy laughed,"I suppose your right Merlin", she said seeing more enter into the room and others leaving the chesire cat smiled,"I'll be off now I shall see some of you somewhere..", she grinned before the Jabowocky poem sang slightly in the air the exit to the well known chesire cat;

Layla turned to look at her friend blinking,"So you may know where we can start right?", she said hopefully the sooner they found the lost members the better of memories returning to her;

Meanwhile by this point Odelia had returned to the ship,"Be starting that strange engine we be off to find me crew!", she told bob walking onto the deck as if she owned it,"If anyone I be trusting more in this world its them boys lets go off and be finding them shall we?", she said heading over to steer the ship; She nodded toward bob,"Metal being", she smirked,"It been a while";
"...Take control"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinta1

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:11 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"ya know-" the Doctor said leaning against the mast behind Odelia with her hands in her pockets "if you need a ride home, i could give you a lift. not as fancy as this ship but ... can get you there in no time at all" she said with a smile "but ... i haven't been to see pirates in over 200 years, hope you don't mind me tagging along either way"

in truth, Hades was just as disappointed as he rubbed the back of his head "we ... can't force this on her. she has to willingly choose this. free will can sometimes be a pain in the a-" "you've been hit by- you've been struck by- a smooth criminal" Hades phone rang as the song continued to play before Hades rolled his eyes "this better be important .... Hermes?" he asked with confusion. normally phone calls weren't the messenger god's forte. In fact Hades didn't even know if he had one. "it's complicated, i don't know if .... WHAT?! hold on-" he said before he walked to Persephone and put him on speaker "say that again" "i said i'm helping on the pirate end with my son ... subtlety of course" Hermes said as Hades scoffed "Hermes you're as subtle as the Trojan War .... what makes you think your son will help?" he asked as Hermes hesitated "Hermes-" "let's just say ... he's more honorable than he seems or what you've heard" he said making Hades narrow his eyes "why ... what's his name?" the god asked while Hermes sighed on the other end of his phone "John Silver ..... Long John Silver" he said making Hades look in shock before looking at his wife "i'll explain later ... Hermes i suggest you .... convince your son to fight for our side, we do not need pirates on Daichi's side" he said as Hermes scoffed on his end "he won't ... just trust me, ok?" he said before hanging up making Hades sigh then looked back at Celine "for the record, they're in my realm preparing for war ... just Daichi is being a .... problem"

"you want me to see a man i never met from a family that abandoned me?" Onyx asked incredulously as Simon glanced at everyone nervously sensing the tension "i lived without a family for my whole life, i refuse to show sentimentality to someone who didn't try to save me" she said with glaring eyes "they didn't know ... they didn't even find out until i found them a few years ago ... Onyx i swear-" he said but was cut off by a glare at him and it felt like a knife in his gut seeing those yellow Sith eyes, a sign she turned to the Dark Side. though for some reason he swore they were a sort of lavender before "please ..." he begged silently as the Emperor's Wrath remained silent and settled her hand on her Lightsaber hilt just as Igneel came over and looked at the girl with sadness "i suggest they return home, before my tolerance runs thin and i start killing" she said before walking to the side and Mick instinctively put a hand infront of Neel and Nashi to both protect them and stop them from attacking "she's right ... mom and dad will get worried if we stay any longer" Mick said trying to defuse the situation

"i'm ready ... i'd never forgive myself if i didn't try to help" Spidey said as Merlin frowned a bit nt wanting to break it to the boy "yes ... Arachne will be expecting us ... best not keep her waiting too long. bad manners and all"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:02 am
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

"You are d*mn lucky, I'm not that hag Carmilla's son," Fenrir grits his teeth to Vincent as his vein throbbed on his forehead to think of his father's general, then he put on his purifier mask. Mitsuki looked at both Vincent and Fenrir as she tilted her head in confusion, "Playgirl magazine?" she asked herself, wondered what kind of magazine was it. She looked at both Hannah and Ardyn again, who will join with Odelia to search for the crew. She hope Odelia will have wonderful journey to search for her crew, she joined with revenants.
Neel still glared at Onyx, claiming her family abandon her and going to kill, before he could protest that she will be brand as Dark Mage and called her coward, but Nashi grabbed Neel's arm and pulled him away. Like Neel, she's won't forgive Onyx for not seeing Gambit, if he ended up dead, "We have been stuck in Camelot for 12 years without our parents. Unlike you, we know our parents have the reason to send us outside of Fairy Sphere, while they all trapped in timeless barrier," she said to Onyx, understand her parents reason, so they can train themselves to fight Daichi and his allies. Lucky approached to Neel to distract him, "Mr. Neel, remember my parents said they have surprise for you," he remind him as he snarked his cat lip. Neel looked at Lucky, then all of sudden he beamed, "Oh! WHAT KIND OF SURPRISE!?" he shouted excitedly and ran through the portal. Nashi and Lucky watched Neel ran through the dark portal, she looked at Mick and Igneel, "I wonder what Happy and Carla have something for Neel," she asked them, then looked at both Simon and Precht, then Zera as she frown, "Guys, beat Mido and Arachne senseless for me and my brothers, and tell Mido never mess with the Fairy Tail! Tell Mitsuki, after defeating Mido and Arachne, text us and I will drag her to Ryutsuze Land!" she declared to beat Mido and Arachne for Dragneels, yet deliver a message to Mido. Wanting Mitsuki to join the water park. Precht sweat dropped as Nashi picked up Lucky and walked through the portal. Precht looked at Zera and Simon, "I thought they will join the fight, but thank the force they won't," he sighed in relief. Zera looked at Precht in confusion, "What happens if they do?" "They are the most destructive one, and one time we try to Mind Trick on them, but... their mind are the most stubborn, so they are very resist from mind trick," he replied to Zera about Dragneels stubbornness, and their resistance on mind trick. Zera tilted her head about Mind Trick and won't ask, Precht turned around and join with revenants as she followed, not trusting Xordia.
Jack looked at the group as Precht and Zera, then knowing they were all going after Mido and Arachne, he checked the walkie talkie and noticed no one make and desperate call, "It seems like Mido and Arachne cut off the call," he said to the group, then he put it away, Eva was worried if Mido and Arachne did slayed the Cerberus, "We'll take the path to the fortress. With speed and a little luck, we might catch them," Jack added that they will head to Crypt Spire, and hopefully they will catch Mido and Arachne. Mitsuki, two wizards, and the revenants thought the same, Jack closed his eyes, "Oh, and don't forget..." he added and turned around to face Fenrir, "Those who carry a relic are always at risk of frenzy. Don't let your guard down... not even for a moment," he warned him for carrying a relic will always at risk of frenzy. Fenrir was aware of his risk he will be soon in, so he nodded firmly, "Understood," he replied that he will be on guard. Jack can see his old partner's sharp eyes, so he face the mistle, "You have sharp eye, kid," he complimented. Mitsuki, Precht, Zera, and the revenants were all prepared to stop Mido for reaching to Silva and revive the Queen.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC: Not sure if everyone else join with revenant to stop Mido and Arachne, but once we settled... the next post will teleport all of our characters to Crypt Spire
Mitsuki Precht Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion
Drkslayer_Valencia
By Bi Blitz

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers