Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Despite his best efforts, a snort of laughter still managed to slip from him. Men in uniform were some of the sexiest things for him to see, but after everything was said and done, he doubted he would want anyone resembling a doctor anywhere near him. As tempting as the thought of being Marcel's patient was. Virgil blinked again at the mention of him spending money on him. That wasn't quite what he had meant. "I hardly expect ya t'pay for my treatment. I'd just hate for ya t'lose out on part of your paycheck 'cause ya stayed home with me." Virgil could be homeless and starving out on the streets and he would still be hardheaded and difficult about someone buying him some food. There were times in his life he had tried to be more open to the charity of others but, in the end, he remembered his father's words and became stubborn as ever about it. His heart just about melted when it became clear this wouldn't be a problem for the human. "Right." This was his first healthy relationship so he had forgotten...or rather, he hadn't realized until now he would have his support through something like surgery and what came afterward. Virgil became still and quiet when his question was answered. He was pretty sure seeing him all loopy and out of it from anesthesia would be pretty amusing to see. Then he was treated to a worse answer. By this point, he was desensitized to most acts of violence although the stories Marcel told him were enough to make him want to squirm at times. He didn't actually, of course, but he came close. It only bothered him because these things had happened to the man he loved and care so much for. If anyone else came and told him a similar tragedy, they would find him quite stone-faced and apathetic to their suffering. While he hated knowing what he had suffered through, he was glad he was willing to tell him these things. "Goddamn..." He muttered as he ran his eyes over the length of the scar, having wondered what had caused it before. He couldn't say how he felt about it now that he, only that he was thankful the Hispanic had managed to survive the attack. Again. "Those are never fun..." He would quietly comment at the mention of a feeding tube. Virgil had to bare with one of those as well went he'd first arrived at the hospital. Though he'd hardly been fed by his captures, his body had gotten accustomed to the rare meal of half-cooked rice that it couldn't tolerate any more nutritional foods as they were. But it made sense to him why Marcel would be nauseous and need to be put on a feeding tube after nearly being gutted like some hog. After that, and no telling what else the war vet had gone through, it was a bit surprising that he was still willing to jump into a fight. Plenty of people with a similar history would rather play it extremely safe afterward. "You're one th' toughest humans I've met. Heh, I feel like an a*****e now for all th' bitchin' I did earlier 'bout havin' t'go see th' doctor." No doubt feeling as if he had a bad flu for a day or two was nothing compared to the hell his lover had endured. Virgil gently nuzzled the underside edge of his jaw with the bridge of his nose. A werewolf form of apology, more or less. Sitting back, he reluctantly let go of him. "Ready t'head back t'camp?" He grinned. "I ain't ah mermaid like ya an' I'm freezin'." Virgil was being a bit dramatic although he wasn't exactly warm now the sun had moved.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:37 am
User Image

Marcel grinned a bit as Virgil laughed, happy to see that he found the idea of playing doctor with him so amusing. Of course Marcel would no doubt the the best doctor in the world to Virgil and make him feel so much better! The Hispanic then let out a small aha noise when his lover corrected him on what he had meant and nodded his head "Ahh well...I suppose you're right. I can't really afford to not get paid..." he then proceeded to nod his head a little bit in agreement "You're right, I'm sure you'll survive being away from me for a couple hours" he grinned a small bit at the other man. If and when Virgil did get the surgery he doubted that there would be any need for him to actually be there to take care of him. It would just be a small incision in his chest, there was no way in hell he'd need any real help or treatment for anything. Once Marcel began to recall the time he was almost gutted he spoke about it as if he were talking about the weather with Virgil. The Hispanic wasn't really too bothered by the story, the man who did it was long dead and he was still well and alive unlike him. Marcel then grinned a small bit and chuckled "Goddamn indeed, s**t ******** hurt" Marcel then listened to Virgil as he commented on the feeding tube and he could not have agreed more, they sucked. He remembered how the tubes just made him feel so much worse and the only reason he didn't take them out was because he knew it was helping him. Didn't make him feel any better though. Soon enough Marcel laughed a bit in amusement at the notion of being called tough "I'm flattered, with how long you've lived I'm sure you've met a lot of people....So I won't be hearing anymore crying about going to the doctors then?" he couldn't help but tease the other man with a cocky grin plastered on his face. He'd gone too long without some kind of smartass comment and he felt like it was one that was long overdue. Marcel would then nod and chuckled a little bit as he leaned forward and gave the other man a kiss on the cheek in return for nuzzling his chin so adorably like that "Yeah, I'd say we've had our fun. C'mon!"[/color}
With that he would pull himself out of the water and stand up before Virgil and began to wade his way back to land before bending over to grab his clothes before pausing for a second "We never brought towels did we?...Great! Now we're gonna have to air dry.." he sighed a small bit because now that he was out of the water the Hispanic was feeling exposed for the world to see. So he simply picked his clothes up from the ground, draping his soaked briefs over his arm while doling his dry clothes in the other hand before making his way back up the path towards their camp. He could only hope that they'd dry off quickly.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh, aye. I'll manage fine. Th' peace an' quite will be nice." Virgil would cheekily reassure him he would indeed be able to fend for himself for a few hours. He probably wouldn't be awake for most of them or, at least, he planned to sleep through as much of his recovery as he could. He couldn't help but chuckle as it was declared that nearly being gutted hurt like s**t. He imagined so. Tried to, anyway. This was one thing he couldn't empathize with Marcel on. His enemies had tried several ways of disposing of him over the years. Shooting him, stabbing him, bashing his skull in, hanging him and numerous other things. Somehow, no one had ever tried gutting him. Which he considered himself damn lucky on. His eyes rolled pretty hard when he was asked about the crying. It figured he'd get a smart-mouth reply. Which was something he hadn't missed at all. Well, he had. But only a little! He only shook his head in response, having a feeling that talking back would only encourage the snarky man. After Marcel stood, he remained where he was for a moment longer so he could admire the view. Of the pond and the surrounding forest. His partner's body had nothing to do with it. "Ain't so bad, darlin'...ya could say it's th' way nature intended." He teased while he walked out of the water, bending down to grab his own pile of clothing and his bottle of tea. Each article would be shaken out before he draped them over a shoulder. Of course, the big guy wasn't going to complain about having to be naked for a while longer. Not when it meant he would be able to eye-bang all that tan flesh some more. "There might be somethin' ya can dry off with in th' truck...but don't hold me t'it." As much as Virgil enjoyed the view, he got the impression he wasn't all that thrilled to be in his natural state outside. Hell, it was probably a small miracle the man had ended up taking off his boxers in the first place.

At least the walk back wouldn't take that long, a track he could make in his sleep by now. Walking over to his truck, he set everything down on the tailgate before he moved over to his toolbox. It didn't take him long to locate the blanket they'd used at the beach bundled up on one side. "Eh, there's this but it might be sandy...beggars can't be choosers, I guess." Pulling it out, he used a small portion of it to dry off his lower body and set it off to the side. Afterward, he went to put his boxer briefs back on. While being nude didn't bother him, he still had a fire to start and there was no way he was doing that without some sort of protection!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:06 am
User Image

Marcel would end up putting a hand to his chest with a look of mock hurt when Virgil spoke about peace and quiet "Oh really now!? Are you trying to say I'm a big mouth!?" he feigned anger before letting out a huff before grinning a bit in amusement "I should stay home just to ruin your peace and quiet!" he teased a small bit with a small laugh. He was glad though that Virgil didn't seem to be fretting the after effects of the surgery too much at least. The Hispanic would then roll his eyes a little bit at Virgil and shook his head "Nature can ******** off with it's intentions, I want to towel off!" he knew that they were so far out into the wilderness that the likelihood of any people finding the two naked men were at an all time bare minimum but unlike Virgil, Marcel wasn't nearly as comfortable being so exposed for the world. But then again seeing the other man bend down was always a treat to say the least so he supposed that there was some merit to this whole skinny dipping thing! Not that he would say anything to encourage the other man! His attention was then drawn to Virgil and he could only hope the other man was correct in the possibility "I hope so, the sun's just starting to set and I'm getting a bit chilled!" there was still a good amount of daylight left of course but now that the sun was beginning to hide behind the tree's and casting long shadows. It also didn't help that the Hispanic was now starting to feel the chill after stepping out of the water. He was at least thankful that the walk back to their campsite wasn't a long one at this point and now that they were back, Marcel would walk with Virgil over to the truck and watched as he pulled out a familiar blanket. The former soldier grinned a bit in recognition "That'll do just fine, as long as I can at least dry off it'll be good!" of course remembering where the blanket was Marcel would give it a good shake after Virgil dried himself off with it and used it to dry off his lower half before ending patting his upper half dry. Once that was finished Marcel would bundle up the blanket and put it back where Virgil had it stored. The Hispanic would then stare at his still soaking briefs for a moment before shrugging and sliding back into his shorts "Been awhile since I went commando" he would off offhandedly comment as he buttoned and zippered up, feeling much better now that the Velazquez family jewels were no longer on display for the world to see. Being shirtless was no real issue for him so he would simply drape the shirt alongside his briefs on the side of the truck before joining Virgil's side by the pre built campfire "C'mon big guy! Let's get this fire going, snack foods can only hold me over for so long!" Marcel playfully whined a little bit while batting at the other man's shoulder with a grin. After all that swimming he was starting to feel a bit hungry!

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was a challenge for Virgil to keep from laughing at his antics. Honestly, he wouldn't put it past Marcel to stay home with him while he was recovering and be extra loud just to mess with him. A small snicker still managed to work its way out of him. He was certain the other man wouldn't be able to make in a nudist colony. Though it wasn't like he would be able to either. Marcel was the only person he was comfortable being fully naked around. If things had happened differently between them and they hadn't slept together by now, he would be hesitant as hell to get fully undressed around him as he had the first time they'd gone swimming. Leaving him to dry off and get dressed, he went to get things started. The former bounty hunter might like doing things the old fashioned way at times, but he couldn't begrudge the conveniences of the modern age. Such as store-bought fire starter. Collecting dried leaves and twigs weren't something Virgil felt like wasting time with. Once more, he went to search through his toolbox and came away with small brick made of compacted wood shavings. After grabbing his lighter, he walked to the fire pit and knelt down. The brick would be broken into half, one which he soon held over the small flame coming from his old zippo so it could catch fire. He blinked a bit, kind of caught off guard by the voice coming somewhere behind him. It was decided then and there he was going to pretend he hadn't heard the comment. Or think about what it meant. He didn't need that kind of temptation in his life right now! As the flame had spread enough to his liking, he placed the fire starter in the bottom opening of the wood stack and went to work on the second half although it didn't happen quite as quickly. He playfully growled back at him. Here he was trying to concentrate not to burn himself and the younger man was pestering him! "I could give ya ah protein shot if you're feelin' peckish." He glanced over to Marcel, trying to keep his expression as innocent as possible. Innuendos were too much fun to resist. He placed the second piece in another area and watched it for a brief moment before nodding his head in approval. Dusting his hands off, he stood and turned to face him. Just how much he loved seeing him in all forms of dress became to him quite clear then. His eyes slowly traveled over his bare torso as if seeing it for the first time as he stepped closer. "It'll take ah bit for th' fire t'get goin' for s'mores..." Already the wood was starting crackle and pop as the flame began to consume the kindling so they would only have to wait a few minutes. It was a dumb thought, but he could hardly wait until night fully came and he could view his lover by firelight. There was no doubt in his mind it would only enhance his beautiful visage. The werewolf absentmindedly reached out for him and gently ran his thumb over the portion of his scar near his belly button. "I can go ahead an' cook th' steak if ya'd rather." It didn't matter to him what they ate first. Though, if the way his stomach rumbled just then was anything to go by, it very much had an opinion.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:05 am
User Image

Marcel would watch with interest as Virgil began work on starting the fire. For some reason the Hispanic was expecting Virgil to light it in a much more...stone age way for some reason "And here I thought you were gonna begin twirling a stick on some dead leaves or something" he remarked in an amused tone as he continued to watch Virgil do his work on the flame. Once he began to whine a little bit he couldn't help but grin at the other man when he growled at him, he obviously poked the bear with a pointy stick. Of course Marcel would roll his eyes a bit at that fake a** innocent look the other man had on his face "Oh please, I think you'd like one more" he shot back Virgil's innuendo right back at him with a grin on his face before shaking his head a bit. Their back and forth was always amusing, Virgil usually had a good quip to shoot back at the Hispanic from time to time. It was rare that anyone could match Marcel's wit and the Werewolf did a good job at keeping up...that's all...keeping up. He wold then smirk a bit as he could see Virgil shamelessly eyeing him up "Take a picture Querido, it'll last longer" he teased the other before the other man began to talk food which just caused his stomach to growl at the thought of s'mores but he shook his head "S'mores are more dessert, let's have those steaks first" he then smiled a bit more naturally as he squatted down before the fire and gazed at it for a moment. For a long time he had nothing but bad connotations with fire thanks to war and other atrocities but now....now those memories seemed like a distant memory that was replaced by this camping trip. He would turn his head to look over at Virgil with a smirk now on his face once again as he waved to the other "C'mon Querido! I wanna eat sometime this century you old fart!" he called out in a teasing manner, poking fun at Virgil's age once again.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil rolled his eyes hard at the comment about how he had made the fire. It disappointed him that Marcel might think that was one way to start a fire, but he wasn't about to correct him right now. This camping trip was supposed to be an escape from their work! Pearly white teeth could be seen as a too happy and wolfish grin broke out across his face. "Well, I can't argue th' logic there..." As if Virgil had the ability to say no to that. There was no sense in lying about it or trying to deny the truth. One word or suggestion and he would be latched onto his partner like a newborn pup to its mother's teat. It might be a developing addiction. He chuckled when his careful study of the other man's torso earned him a snarky comment. "Maybe I will." He stuck his tongue out at Marcel. Actually taking a picture of him had never crossed his mind since he wasn't the sort that took pictures, but maybe he should. It would be a nice way to immortalize their adventures together and it would give him something to look back on when...he wasn't going to try not to think about that again. Thankfully, he wasn't given the time to dwell on it. He scoffed. Having his age being thrown in his face didn't really bother him but old fart was a bit harsh! "I might be old though there's one thing ya need t'remember..." He quietly walked up behind Marcel and bent down somewhat behind him so he was hovering over him. A hand went to rest on the side of his neck, now clawed nails ever so lightly brushing across his throat as he leaned in closer. He ran the tip of his tongue along the opposite side of his neck up to his ear. "Old is jus' another word for experienced, sweetheart." He husked out in a growled whisper before he nipped the edge of his ear. Pretending he hadn't just teased him, he stood and headed back to his truck. Where he put on the rest of his clothes on first. After that little stunt, Virgil wasn't entirely feeling brave enough to walk around mostly naked now. Being fully dressed again helped him feel a bit more at ease should the unavoidable happen since he had some sort of protection. "Could ya bring th' steak over 'ere? An' that bottle of Jagermeister?" Removing the grate from the small grill he'd set up earlier, he picked up the bag of charcoal and poured some in. This time he used lighter fluid to get the fire started.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:16 am
User Image

Marcel would see the other's wide grin and couldn't help but grin himself, albeit rolling his eyes while doing so. Of course Virgil would just agree to what he had said, the man was impossible sometimes. He might as well not even bother teasing Virgil over it, the other man wore his that badge with pride if anything else. Marcel then laughed a bit and flexed his muscles just a bit and posed after his little comment "Tell me, this pose good? Make sure you catch my good side, it's hard to find!" he laughed playfully before he stopped his little flex show. As if he had a good side to capture on camera! The Hispanic's level of sass never seemed to cease as he made sure to poke fun of even Virgil's age. He would then roll his eyes a little bit and barely even turned his head to acknowledge the other man "Oh? remember what Gramps?" Marcel didn't know why he didn't see this coming but he didn't and when Virgil did what he did the Hispanic couldn't even save face in time and let out a soft moan of delight as he tried to expose more of his neck. A shiver went down his spine as he heard the other man whisper in his ear but as quickly as it started it was over and Marcel was left wanting more. He turned his head and glared daggers at Virgil as he couldn't fight the humiliating red that creeped into his ears and face "That was a low blow you puta perra" oh look at Virgil suddenly get dressed. He knew that Marcel would try to do something to get back at him for what he did, nobody embarrasses Marcel Velazquez and gets away with it! But for now he would ignore his own developing problem and would simply do as he was asked as he got up to retrieve the steaks and Jagermeister from the cooler. He would walk over and place each of the requested items beside Virgil and walked a good foot or so away from the grill to relax. He reached down to pull his shorts up but paused for a moment before ignoring them instead and just laying down in the grass. His shorts much lower than they should be and his old problem on full display. He would simply ignore it though as he closed his eyes and took in the evening sun before sighing in contentment "So what's the plan? Coat the steaks in the liquor with some salt and pepper?" he questioned without looking at the other man as he simply willed himself to ignore his issue. And if he could tease the other man with it as well then it was just a small bit of revenge as well.

(Translation: Puta Perra = ******** b***h )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil matched his threatening glare with the most adorable smile he could give. He honestly didn't understand why these moments embarrassed Marcel so much. It wasn't as if there was anyone around to witness his distressful state. His smile faded as he insulted him in his native tongue. Anything else and he would have never known, but he knew the translation of one of those words and thanks to it he could take an educated guess on the other. "I ain't ah female dog...or is that somethin' else I need t'remind ya of?" He glanced over toward him with a raised brow. Old fart. Gramps. b***h. Kids these days had no damn respect for their elders! One of these days he needed to get off his lazy a** and teach the mouthy man a lesson in manners. The brute was fully aware of the troubled he had caused him and he was ignoring it as well. He didn't need to torture himself any more than he already was suffering. The memory of how Marcel had responded to his teasing was lingering in his mind, which was causing the monster to stir and making it hard to for him to concentrate on the task at hand. All he had to do was put the grate back on! It took the items being set down for Virgil to snap back to reality. "Thanks, darlin'." Placing the grate back on, he picked up the Jager and opened it to distract himself from the presence so damn close to him. He took a small sip, wrinkling his nose as the licorice flavor of it washed over his taste buds. He'd drank it in the past and now he remembered why he rarely did, but he wasn't going to let it stop him right now. "That's rich comin' from someone who didn't know how t'make hard boiled eggs this mornin'." He shot back at him. So what if he liked to have something alcoholic to sip on while he was cooking? There was no harm in it! With another witty remark on the tip of his tongue, he looked over to him. Everything shut down when he did. The smart-a** reply, his ability to think and breathe. All he could do was stare for a moment. Marcel's playful flexing accompanying commentary earlier came back to him. To the lycan, he had nothing but good sides. This pose was definitely better than the cute one from before, too. His skin appeared almost golden thanks to the soft glow of the setting sun with his toned torso on display and his shorts riding so sinfully low on his hips with his current trouble right there for the world to see. His Adam's apple bobbed as Virgil swallowed down a noise of pure want. He looked like he could be a centerfold for one of those adult magazines in all honesty. Scars included.

He took his phone out and opened the camera app. He made sure to turn the flash off so he wouldn't alert the other to what he was doing before he snapped the picture. The first photo on the relatively new phone, one he looked at to make sure he hadn't screwed it up somehow. He hadn't, too used to snapping photos of his targets afterward as added proof for his clients. Satisfied, he opened one of the music apps and selected a playlist that had several hours worth of various types of rock music. Arguably, it was mostly the bluesy kind although there were others! With that, he set the device down and went back to studying his partner while he waited. The coals needed ten minutes before they were really ready to cook over. He could do a lot of damage in ten minutes. Better yet, it would be so easy to lean over his tailgate and...Virgil took a longer drink from the bottle, sucking down the dark brew until he needed to breathe. He gasped a bit as he lowered it, wiping excess liquid from his lips afterward. A deep breath was taken and slowly exhaled to calm his rampant pulse. Apparently, it didn't take much needed to be done to make him feel all hot and bothered. For either of them, really. He went to the front of his truck to grab the rest of the things he needed. Small shakers of salt and pepper were removed from the glovebox along with two huntings knives and the bag containing the plastic plates and cutlery. The items would be added to the tailgate and the bottle returned to his hand while he checked on the grill. Eight minutes and counting. "Comfortable?" Marcel genuinely looked like he was. He shouldn't bother him. Too bad Virgil wasn't all that nice of a person. Stepping over him, he lowered down to straddle his lower abdomen while not so subtly wiggling back a tad. "Mmm, ya are." He commented as if the question was meant to be one asking if he was comfortable as a cushion. Which he was, of course! "How do ya want your steak cooked?" Indeed, he had come all the way down here just to ask that all important question. In no way was he trying to drive Marcel crazy.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:28 am
User Image

Why on earth did the other man have to pull off being so damn adorable? It wasn't fair and made trying to stay even playfully upset with him near impossible! No man should be allowed to pull off ruggedly sexy and stupidly adorable at the same time, it just wasn't fair! However to say Marcel was a bit surprised when Virgil called him out on his insult the Hispanic blinked a bit in surprised before laughing a little bit "Oh? You sure act like one sometimes!" he snidely remarked to the other man with an amused grin. He wasn't sure how Virgil put up with the Hispanic, his big mouth coupled with his snide remarks usually drove people away and yet it seemed like Virgil only got closer and closer. It did warm his heart a little bit. Once he was situated and comfortable in the grass Marcel scoffed a little bit and let out an unhappy grumble "I know how to make hard boiled eggs! I just...didn't know how long to cook them, that's all!" ******** him! He could at least do that, Marcel just...usually never boiled them so he didn't know how long they should have gone! He didn't want to dry out and overcook eggs....that's how it worked...right? Marcel just chose to not linger on that and instead focused on the soft crackling of the fire nearby, the fresh air of the tree's around him. The Veteran wasn't usually a nature man but today he might just have been converted a little bit, this truly was an amazing place. The whole time he kept his eyes shut so he could enjoy all the smaller things around him, completely unaware that his photo was taken. Which was probably for the best. Meanwhile the Hispanic simply reached up for a moment and scratched a spot on his chest, an old, unremarkable bullet wound he received in battle. He would then put both arms up behind his head to act as a pillow of sorts to keep his head directly out of the grass. Once he heard music begin to play Marcel's face would crack into a grin and his head slowly bobbed to the music "Mmmm not a bad choice Querido" he complimented the others choice in music. Marcel wasn't particularly choosy when it came to his music but rock of just about any style was his favored.

As he laid there comfortably the Hispanic could feel his problem begin to slowly but surely fade back down to nothing. He listened to the nice music and Virgil busying himself with getting their dinner prepared and ready to cook and eat. Marcel would then hear the other man and he slowly nodded his head "Si, soy Cariño" he spoke in his native tongue once more as he soaked in the still warm sunlight. Marcel swore he felt something move over him but the sudden weight on him alerted him to Virgil. That and that awful wiggle that brought him right back to life, dammit. Marcel would hold in any noise that wanted to escape his throat once more, there was no way he'd let Virgil have this. He'd continue to just ignore his pressing matter and instead thought over the question "Give me...nice medium. Just perfectly pink if you can" it was his favored way of eating steak personally. He knew that most people swore by rare but the Hispanic was never one to eat raw meat...at least not if he had a choice in the matter that is. He opened one eye for but a moment as he gazed at Virgil who was situated so snugly on his lower abdomen "You comfortable there?" he echoed the others question back at him before closing his eye once again to ignore more of the other man's actions. It would be simple enough to ignore him after all.

(Translation: Si soy cariño = Yeah, I am Darling )

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil knew there was no denying that he could act like a b***h at times though someone who could act just as badly had no right to complain. ”Same difference.” He'd mutter after he tried to defend his lack of skill in the kitchen. Making, cooking...they were interchangeable by his way of reckoning! A shoulder lifted and fell in a shrug when his choice of music was complimented. Though it was nice to know it met Marvel's approval. He figured selecting one with a bunch of country would have brought about no end of bitching so he'd compromised. ”I enjoy it though whenever I listen t'it I always wanna get really stoned.” He'd spent plenty of time in New Orleans at some bar thick with marijuana smoke while a live band played this type of music. It made him kind of homesick there for a brief moment even if it wasn't the place he was originally born. In the end, Virgil supposed it didn't matter. He had a new home now with someone he deeply adored and a new life. As far as old connections and friendships back in the states went, he was willing to let them go without much thought. He was always more of an introvert than an extrovert, but after months of solitary confinement, his tolerance for being around people was at an all-time low. He only had enough patience for one at a time and that slot was obviously full now.

Hearing the confirmation in Spanish made him feel guilty. Though not enough to actually make him move and leave him alone. He made sure to pay close attention to what he was telling him about his preference for steak. He didn't want to screw it up, especially since he had made his remark about the man not knowing the process behind hard boiled eggs. "Mmkay." He was confident he could manage medium steak despite the fact he hardly ever cooked even a rare one. The wolfish male was just thankful he hadn't asked him to cook it well-done. That ruined the meat in his humble opinion. Virgil would continue to take small sips from the bottle while he sat on him, simply wasting time until he had to get up again and make their dinner. "It'll do, I guess." He would answer him with a ring of disappointment to his tone like he wasn't really content with where he was. In truth, he was very much comfortable but he wasn't going to let him in on that. Setting the bottle down on the grass, he raised his arms above his head and leaned back a bit to stretch while letting out a low groan. "That's better..." Why he confirmed it was beyond him since it seemed Marcel was ignoring his existence, which brought a dark chuckle from him. That was perfectly fine with him. If he thought it would discourage Virgil, he was sorely mistaken. It would only encourage him to try to mess with him more. He reached back behind himself under the pretense of going to scratch an itch on his backside only for him to end up slowly grazing his digits along the protrusion. A wicked smirk teased the corner of his mouth as he dared to do it a second time as if he had never felt such a thing in his entire life. Done with his inspection of the foreign object, he put his hands down on his thighs. "Oh. What about salt an' pepper?"

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:47 pm
User Image

Marcel let out a small chuckle as a grin formed on his face "Damn, I haven't gotten stoned since high school" he offhandedly commented to the other man. Those times were always a tad fuzzy for the Hispanic since those were his party days and if he wasn't drunk then he was stoned. And if he was neither then he was either home or at school. He tried to remember the feeling it invoked, Marcel could only remember feeling free for some reason and he couldn't identify why. Like all burdens were gone and he was free to do anything he wanted. Of course the reality of it all was long lost to the Hispanic since he couldn't quite recall exactly what those days were like for him, more so from just how drunk he'd be before smoking weed. But once he joined the military those days were long gone and he was only able to partake in the occasional bottle of alcohol or something like that. Of course he also did smoke cigarettes once in awhile but those were much less often, he didn't feel like he needed them and only really smoked if one was offered to him. In fact the last time he smoked was when he first met Virgil and the man's hand rolled cigarettes. Reflecting on his youth did bring back some very pleasant memories of how his parents would scold him for smoking weed with his friends. He always found it amusing how they were always more angry at him for smoking weed and getting high than getting filthy drunk, he supposed it was because they knew what it was like to be young.

Marcel simply let out a small huff when he heard the other man's answer and shook his head "Well sorry I'm not the best pillow" he replied with an extra bit of snark to cover up the growing discomfort close to where Virgil was but he held firm. Marcel however couldn't help but feel his body become more heated when he heard the other groan. He could feel from how he shifted that he was stretching but with his eyes closed his mind began to get taken over with horrible daydreams about the other man. Then that dark chuckle on top of everything else, the Hispanic could feel danger and it was sitting right on his chest, trapping him and keeping him from scampering off. He could only hope Virgil would grow bored and leave him be but a small part of him couldn't help but think that this was Virgil getting back at him for this morning and his overly playful attitude. It was so slight but the moment he felt those digits graze his shorts his breathing hitched as he tried his hardest to maintain the facade of indifference. However it was hard and he could feel his resolve crumbling by the second and then the second touch had his eyebrow to twitch along with his breathing hitching once again. Why was this man so cruel? Marcel liked to play games but this might as well have been torture. Of course he wasn't innocent and have tortured the man like this before but it wasn't fun to be on the reciving end. However despite all that he kept his eyes closed and his body as relaxed as possible, he would not give in to Virgil so easily! Of course the casual question with such a fake innocence behind it caused Marcel to take a moment so that his voice wouldn't betray him "What about it? You're the chef, you do what you want"

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil blinked a few times at the new information. Now that was something that was rather interesting. While he had never pegged Marcel for being a goody-two-shoes as a teenager, he'd never really thought he might have a wild streak as smoking weed. Once more he wondered over the possible difference between the now and then, what the youth might have been like before the military got their claws into him and turned the man into a killing machine. Something he would never know first hand and could only imagine. "Maybe we should fix that." He mumbled softly, half wondering what would be the easiest way to acquire some. He hadn't smoked the stuff since he had come to this country simply because it was easier to go to a store and buy alcohol than hunt down a dealer. He had to hold back his laughter at what he thought of as being snapped at. Someone was having way too much fun with this. "Now, I didn't say that exactly." Virgil patted his chest reassuringly. "I jus' had t'work out th' kinks." He gently wiggle his hips down against him as if to prove he was perfectly comfortable now. Indeed, he was enjoying his sitting spot. One that was quickly becoming a new favorite for him. Marcel could try to hide the truth all he wanted, but those subtle reactions to his movements were telling him all he needed to know. The scavenger was used to taking what little he could get. The way his breathing hitched and the twitch of his eyebrow were enough for him. This was simply a wolf toying with his prey before he moved in for the kill. And a small taste of the hell that awaited him because true payback would be a lot more unpleasant than what he was doing now. Not even his love for him would spare him from that. As he had told him that morning, the other man might have won the battle but he would end up winning the war. His eyes rolled at the answer he was given. Just because he was being a cruel tease didn't mean he had to be so unhelpful! "Fine." It was a good thing his lover had his eyes closed just then, the toothy grin he was wearing didn't bode well for anyone. Virgil began to hum along with the new song that played, rocking and swaying his hips in perfect rhythm with the languid tune. He wondered how long he could keep this charade up, if it was possible to keep the man's interest piqued without actively touching him. Thankfully, his shower that morning had given him the chance to take the edge off and his own problem nowhere nearly as bad as his companion's. He stopping moving after a minute. "But tell me...if I can do what I want..." He leaned down closer to him, his mouth dangerously close to his throat. "What's t'stop me from eatin' you?" He husked out before he nibbled at the Spaniard's throat as if it was a fine delicacy. As if some timer had just sounded, Virgil stopped after a few seconds and stood up to return to his makeshift kitchen. He went back to humming as he picked up the first steak to unwrapp it and place it onto the grill.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:36 pm
User Image

Marcel would once again have to bite back a groan that threatened to escape his lips as the other man cruelly wiggled his hips so perfectly that it just...No! He could not let himself falter in his indifferent facade falter! The Hispanic however was completely unaware of his bodies unintentional responses as his lower lip quivered so slightly and his brows furrowed at the the other man's movement. Truly he was the other man's plaything at this point. He didn't even need to open his eyes to know that Virgil must have been soaking this all in, finding such joy in his own torture. Marcel had never quite felt like he was at the mercy of someone else quite like this before, it was a foreign feeling and it scared him just how good and yet torturous it felt. The other man clearly knew what he was doing which was why when the other man began to rock and sway his hips against the music Marcel almost lost it as his breathing became shallow without even realizing it. Almost was the key word though, Marcel was just barely able to keep himself together at this point as the other man's cruelty continued. Why hadn't he rubbed one our earlier instead of ignoring it? The Hispanic man felt nothing but regret at this moment, especially when he felt the other man begin to lean down. No! Don't! He couldn't! The whispered words caused the Hispanic's breathing to hitch once again. The moment the other man nibled it came out without Marcel's control, this pathetic mewling sound came out of his throat and it was at that moment the Hispanic soldier was ashamed. Just when he was about to grab a hold of the other man he suddenly lifted himself off and went about preparing the steaks as if nothing happened, even having the nerve to humming as he went about getting things ready. By this point Marcel's face burned red as his eyes were now opened and lidded, unable to even look at Virgil at this moment. He couldn't let the other man get that again! So with that he quickly flopped over onto his belly and buried his face in his arms so he didn't have to look at the other man as he continued to ignore the painful pressure down below "Don't overcook mine!" he barked out from his position, refusing to even knowledge what just happened.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Virgil was quite certain he had never heard such a noise before in his life, but it was such a beautiful one. He might not have managed to break him, but he managed to get his facade to crack a little. At times he felt he was far too nice to Marcel. If he wasn't so concerned with satisfying his hunger then he would have stayed down there to play with him until he was satisfied with the result. As it was, he would just have to be happy with what he had gotten. "Then git off your a** an' help." He sassed like an irritated wife, hardly needing to be told what to do by someone as inexperienced as him! Narrowing his eyes into a playful glare, he glanced at him only to find the smaller man laying on his stomach. Aw! There went his sitting spot! Virgil wouldn't complain too much though. This new of him view was just as nice as the other one. He wondered if he was trying to protect his neck. As if that would hardly stop him if that was the case. Either way, he was glad Marcel wasn't watching him because he hardly had any idea about what he was doing. His expression became uncertain when he looked back to the steak on the grill. If this one was his own, he would have flipped it already. But since it wasn't, he figured it wouldn't hurt to leave it for another minute or a few. Wait, crap...he'd forgotten a step. He sprinkled some of the salt and pepper onto the meat before he used a knife to turn it over and did the same to the other. There. Now he would leave it alone. His fingers needlessly brushed against the human's backside as he moved to retrieve the Jager. Nope, he would give him a minute's peace. He went to lean against the tailgate, cradling the bottle his chest after taking a drink. His gaze settled on the fire pit across the way. By now the fire was full fledged and wouldn't need to be tended to for a while as he was pleased to note. "I miss ridin'..." Virgil's tone was a tad too suggestive and wishful for his out-of-the blue-comment. "There's somethin' empowerin' about havin' ah strong beast between your legs." He was talking about horses, of course. Though he did genuinely miss owning the graceful creatures. They were perhaps his true favorite animal. His younger self had been quite enamored with them ever since he had first saw one and had even dreamed of becoming a world renowned breeder. Funny how life had a way of eventually crushing the life dreams of children. Only the truly lucky managed to accomplish their life's dreams, few could say they were content with how things had turned out and, as far as the two were concerned, they had gotten the shortest end of the stick. If their younger selves had a way of knowing how their lives would turn out, they would no doubt be disappointed and heartbroken by the revelation.

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games