Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:17 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
" I would like heart shaped chicken nuggets and some ketchup to dip them in " she replied as they talked

"Sure thing." Ken typed in their order and Ken got a large banana milkshake with his order. He also got an order of chicken gravy to dip the pieces in.

He noticed that it was pretty busy that night.

" yes its somewhat busy tonite but we can eat and then get back to cooking if you like?" she replied as they waited for their order

"That is the plan. The food doesn't take long to make. So like I know that my dad won't let you back to Nalith because of his attitude, but maybe I can convince him to allow you back but you have to be with me in order to be in Nalith. Would that be okay?"

only if you are there . i dont want to be talked badly to ever again

"I totally get that part. My dad can be a bit harsh at times. And yeah, I totally will be with you. I just want to show you the sights of Enthera. I bet you haven't seen a unicorn up close, have you?"

no i havent seen the sights there yet . sounds fun ken  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:46 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

" yes its somewhat busy tonite but we can eat and then get back to cooking if you like?" she replied as they waited for their order

"That is the plan. The food doesn't take long to make. So like I know that my dad won't let you back to Nalith because of his attitude, but maybe I can convince him to allow you back but you have to be with me in order to be in Nalith. Would that be okay?"

"I totally get that part. My dad can be a bit harsh at times. And yeah, I totally will be with you. I just want to show you the sights of Enthera. I bet you haven't seen a unicorn up close, have you?"

"Well, when this night is done, I will go talk to him and see what he says. For now we should focus on our food because here it comes."

Sure enough along a conveyer belt the order had arrived. Ken began eating the food and enjoyed every bite that he had.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:47 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"Well, when this night is done, I will go talk to him and see what he says. For now we should focus on our food because here it comes."

Sure enough along a conveyer belt the order had arrived. Ken began eating the food and enjoyed every bite that he had.

rosey laughed as she saw hers coming to her " Look little hearts " she replied as she began to eat her food  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:57 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

rosey laughed as she saw hers coming to her " Look little hearts " she replied as she began to eat her food

Ken nodded as he took a loud slurp of his milkshake. He didn't mean to be loud, but it was just that good.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:12 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken nodded as he took a loud slurp of his milkshake. He didn't mean to be loud, but it was just that good.

" I ordered a pepsi, has it came yet ?" she replied as she dipped her nugget in the gravy  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:18 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

" I ordered a pepsi, has it came yet ?" she replied as she dipped her nugget in the gravy

"It says they are making more, sorry for the inconvenience. But it should be here soon. It usually comes first."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:25 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"It says they are making more, sorry for the inconvenience. But it should be here soon. It usually comes first."

" ah, ok no problem i can eat slow " she replied as she giggled about what she had said  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:29 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

" ah, ok no problem i can eat slow " she replied as she giggled about what she had said

The pepsi finally arrived at Rose's table and Ken waited for the inevitable burp.  

Ken Bogard

Jason Hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:39 am
Once Jason finished with the lights, he had to admit that he did a good job. However, there were more rooms to do so from the living room where the hangover couch was, he went into the gym area and began putting lights up there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:43 am
Terry finished eating and then went to go polish the acoustic like he was going to do before.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:48 pm
The lift to the lounge opened where a little girl with blond hair, blue eyes and smelled like cheese was pulling a wooden wagon ahead of a boy with blond hair and blue eyes who was being noisier than a train wreck. The girl, better known as Parma Blue sat in the wagon and the boy named Rails pulled her making train sounds. They went into a secret room that led to the hidden kitchen where the food was made.

As soon as one order was ready, Rails set the order on Parma Blue's lap and then pulled the wagon to the table where the order was to be delivered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:21 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

The pepsi finally arrived at Rose's table and Ken waited for the inevitable burp.

yay my drink is here she replied as she gently grabbed it and took a long drink from the glass  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:23 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

yay my drink is here she replied as she gently grabbed it and took a long drink from the glass

Ken giggled as he noticed Rails and Parma Blue acting cute. He sighed recalling a time when he could have pulled his own kids in a wagon, but Lyserg and Crimson were gone.

"Lyserg would have loved to be pulled in a wagon," he said as he took a sip from his own drink then ordered a pepsi wanting something less sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:04 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken giggled as he noticed Rails and Parma Blue acting cute. He sighed recalling a time when he could have pulled his own kids in a wagon, but Lyserg and Crimson were gone.

"Lyserg would have loved to be pulled in a wagon," he said as he took a sip from his own drink then ordered a pepsi wanting something less sweet.

rose wondered what it was like to be married and have kids  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:57 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

rose wondered what it was like to be married and have kids

(Can I pretend you said that out loud so I can make a good post, please?)

"Being married can feel like the best thing ever," Ken said recalling some of the wonders he had with Kyo, "But its not always fun and games. Sometimes there are arguments like the one you had with my dad, but unlike what Dad did that was over the top, your mate will either apologize or will forgive if you were in error. Having kids is both a blessing and a curse. They are a blessing because you get to love and cherish something smaller than you and yet, you will always worry about them for their safety and health. The difference between children and pets is that children will learn and grow whereas with pets that isn't always the case."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff