Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:03 pm
SubonicXP
As Tristen helped clean the dishes Ms. Picante's duo of Tandemaus would scurry back and forth putting more dirty items in the sink, helping out as well. One of her Fidough would also show up to sniff Tristen's leg before curling up against him and lay down at his feet, looks like it took a liking to him.

"So, Tristen..." Ms. Picante started to speak up. "How are you liking the academy? Making any friends?" She asked the boy.

"Sim, some of the criancas talk about new kid, you." Ms. Leve spoke up, again in that thick accent.

"Some of the children have been talking about you. While there are many hybrids at the academy you are the only Manetric and the Pokemon isn't native to our region so you must understand that you stand out, especially being new." Ms. Picante jumped in.

"I think I'm liking the academy." he said as he started to rinse the dishes passed to him and pass them down the line to be dried. "It wasn't anything that I expected at all. I've been meeting people and trying to make friends at the same time. I noticed that not many know about Manetric...I've only met one so far..." Tristen's demeanor suddenly changed, and he had to resist sucking through his teeth as a reminder to himself about something that he wanted to bring up to Ms. Picante. "Um...I needed to ask you something, while I am it, Ms. Picante...one of the students that I ended up meeting is Matteo? A Growlithe hybrid." he said as he received a couple of more dishes to rinse off then passed down the line just as the others. "You know of him, right?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:25 pm
Darksol88

Requiem of Whyspers

Clare and Amaranth would make it to math class on time, the teacher Ms. Tyme greeting them with a smile and a wave as she did all students as she stood at the door on the other side. Noticing the new faces she would briefly introduce herself. "Hello! You have such pretty blonde hair! You must be Amaranth! I'm Ms. Tyme, glad to have you." She would say to Amaranth. "Hello! Wow your skin is mesmerizing! You must be Clare! I'm Ms. Tyme, I'm happy you're here!" She said to Clare. She would then tell both girls to find an empty chair and have a seat while they wait for class to start.

Once the bell range Ms. Tyme would close the door and walk to her desk at the front. "Welcome class! Are we ready for some fun with numbers today!?" She almost shouted cheerfully, this was definitely a woman who loved her subject.

Amaranth would find herself sitting next to a pink hybrid of some sort. They almost seemed like a sort of bird what with the beak but even that was shaped really strange. Furthermore she couldn't see any wings but she supposed they could be hidden behind the large pink feather cape they were wearing. Wasn't there a uniform? The hybrid would notice Amaranth looking and gave her a little nod before turning their attention back to Ms. Tyme.

Clare would also have an interesting student sitting next to her, a boy thinking he was being sneaky as he took hits of some sort of vape pen underneath his desk when no one was looking, but with this many eyes someone was going to see him. His uniform looked stained with some sort of greasy substance and his hair looked like he hadn't had a haircut in years. He smelled of gas-like fumes. Someone needed to keep better care of themselves. No one light a match around him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:30 pm
Blizzard120

"I think I'm liking the academy." he said as he started to rinse the dishes passed to him and pass them down the line to be dried. "It wasn't anything that I expected at all. I've been meeting people and trying to make friends at the same time. I noticed that not many know about Manetric...I've only met one so far..." Tristen's demeanor suddenly changed, and he had to resist sucking through his teeth as a reminder to himself about something that he wanted to bring up to Ms. Picante. "Um...I needed to ask you something, while I am it, Ms. Picante...one of the students that I ended up meeting is Matteo? A Growlithe hybrid." he said as he received a couple of more dishes to rinse off then passed down the line just as the others. "You know of him, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I know Matteo." Ms. Picante said, putting the dish down that was in her hand, turning to face Tristen to give him her full undivided attention. "So you met that one, huh? You're a good kid, Tristen, it's best you don't get too close to him." She said, picking her dish back up to finish rinsing it off. After a few seconds of silence she spoke again. "I take it you have a question about him chico so go ahead and ask." There really was some bad feelings between them huh? Ms. Leve stayed out of this one, having made a face when Tristen said Matteo's name.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:44 pm
SubonicXP

"Yes, I know Matteo." Ms. Picante said, putting the dish down that was in her hand, turning to face Tristen to give him her full undivided attention. "So you met that one, huh? You're a good kid, Tristen, it's best you don't get too close to him." She said, picking her dish back up to finish rinsing it off. After a few seconds of silence she spoke again. "I take it you have a question about him chico so go ahead and ask." There really was some bad feelings between them huh? Ms. Leve stayed out of this one, having made a face when Tristen said Matteo's name.

He ended up taking a slight breath. He's already picked at the bandage...just rip it off already. "So, what is it between you and him? I mean, if its too personal, then I understand...the only reason I ask is because well...Mr. Sanguaro partnered me with him during the home-ec class today, only because he didn't have a partner. He didn't seem all that friendly really. Standoffish? I wouldn't have found out something being wrong between you and him until the thought of pup buns being made. A girl named Gloria goaded him in getting Fidough yeast when he was ready to just make do with regular yeast instead, which lead us to you. I don't know if he really was, but I think Matteo was thinking about actually stealing one of the Fidough in here from you, presumably temporarily just to get the yeast, only for me to stop him because I simply just came up with the idea to just ask you. Matteo didn't think that it would work, he had some...opinions about you which, well, needless to say they looked like outright lies. I mean, you gave me the yeast and all, and here I am making up for it. I went back to Matteo, and he was stumped for words...and well, more irritated. I don't think he liked being proven wrong."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:34 pm
Ms. Picante would cease washing dishes all together as she listened to Tristen, her wife briefly stopping as well as she stared at her wife for a bit before deciding it was best to just go back to dish duty. Looking down at the Fidough asleep at Tristen's feet she would speak. "Wouldn't be the first time that br-...young man...decided to help himself to one of my babies." Ms. Picante began to say. "We once lived next to young Matteo and I'll just say he made for a very...active...life, made trouble. Only his father was ever able to get him to straighten up but he was away from the home often. When we got a job here at the academy and moved to Mesagoza, worked here for just two years before young Matteo started at the academy." She grumbled.

"Ever since then he has done whatever he likes, got into all sorts of trouble. And not just with me, even though I seem to be a favorite target of his, likely due to our history. Last year was when he made off with one of my Fidough, which he claimed he just wanted to train with it, my poor boy coming back to me absolutely filthy." The woman explained. With a deep sigh she picked up a dish again and tried to get back to work.

"That said this year seems to be different, young Matteo has been less...troublesome? Hasn't gotten into too much trouble but has had his moments. Not sure what changed over the break but I for one am hopeful it's a sign that he'll finally straighten up. I can't deal with another Tamato berry explosion, took me three days of scrubbing to clean it all up and I'm still finding dried berry pulp in places..." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:50 pm
SubonicXP
"That said this year seems to be different, young Matteo has been less...troublesome? Hasn't gotten into too much trouble but has had his moments. Not sure what changed over the break but I for one am hopeful it's a sign that he'll finally straighten up. I can't deal with another Tamato berry explosion, took me three days of scrubbing to clean it all up and I'm still finding dried berry pulp in places..." She sighed.

"Maybe something is there." he said, taking the dishes as Ms. Picante. "Though I guess I'm just trying to find the best in people...I don't know. I say it because after we got our passing grade, upsetting Gloria in the process for it because I'm pretty certain she wanted the two of us to fail, we got here for lunch and he gave me a...churro? As thanks. Though, I don't know, he still was acting weird about it; its like he's trying too hard to be cool. He introduced me to...uh...B and E? Brooks and Elwyn. And Fela, who I ended up partnered with in Mr. Jacq's class. Going to need to see her after I get done from here for our science class assignment. I also got another class with Matteo, too. Ms. Dendra's class. Matteo was really wanting to show how fast he was to me, and well. He did. I was outrunning everyone on the track until he blew right by me with his Agility that I don't think he knows how to do too well...but despite that, he offered to help me learn agility. Its weird, on the one hand it looked like he got a chip the size of the region on his shoulder, but on the other hand, its like he's trying to show he cares in some way, otherwise I don't think he'd offer...I don't know what to think." Tristen said, recanting his day, Tristen having a slight bit of anguish of him trying to make sense of what he was dealing with.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:18 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh he definitely has a chip on his shoulder, he's a lot like his father." Ms. Picante replied as she handed off a dish to her wife who was still staying out of this. "I'm sorry chico, I'm not setting a good example by speaking so poorly of young Matteo, he has just not been very good to me over the years but he is a child, like you. Maybe he's trying to change and maybe he is being sincere and wants to befriend you but is finding it difficult to do so. The boy certainly has a lot of baggage with his family so that could be one issue. I am happy to hear you're making friends though, that's very important. Now come on, let's finish these dishes." She said with a smile. She did drop one bit of information for Tristen to consider in the future, something to do with Matteo's father and family in general.

-----

The trio would finish the rest of the dishes in less than an hour, moving very quickly with so many hands on deck, including the pair of mice. With the last of the dishes put up Ms. Picante would turn to Tristen. "Thank you so much for helping chico. Before you go though the misses wanted to give you something." She told Tristen and as if on cue Ms. Leve reappeared with a wrapped up sandwich, presenting it to Tristen.

"Is a Ultra Vegetable Sandwich! Many leftover vegetables, make for good food. Young boy needs lots of vegetables!" Ms. Leve said as she handed Tristen the sandwich, in fact she almost forced it onto him.

"Well there you go!" Ms. Picante laughed. "Again, thank you chico, if I ever need an extra pair of hands I now know where to look!" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:16 am
As the pile of dishes, pots, and pans started to succumb to the united efforts of Tristen and the kitchen staff, the story of Matteo started to come a little more in focus, but unfortunately it only lead to more questions. Questions that he would hold to himself for now. The fact that he got this much out of Ms. Picante was perhaps lucky in the grand scheme of things. She didn’t have any higher of an opinion of him and he did of her, though at least in her case, she was justified. He was almost certain at this point that the wife was perhaps in similar standing with whatever antics that he did. Regardless, if fate put Tristen in the position that he was going to be that positive force, to give those subtle nudges to getting Matteo straight, then Tristen was going to have his work cut out for him.

With the dishes finally done, his end of the deal was finally complete. A bit content that he did some good. As he took the apron off, returning it off back to the rack he got it from, he looked back and took the sandwich, a bit surprised to even get this. He didn’t really expect much of anything since the reason why he was in here was to pay back for the yeast he got earlier today. “Uh, thank you. I’ll give it a try later today. Thanks!” he said. He did recall seeing the veggie sandwich on the menu earlier today…and it wasn’t really often that he had anything like this. He couldn’t honestly say if he liked whatever veggies that were on this sandwich…only one way to find out. He’d have it for dinner this evening. Giving his thanks once again and goodbyes for now, he would find his way out of the cafeteria and would end up having to take a detour to his dorm so he could stash his sandwich for dinner tonight. Once the sandwich was properly put away, he would make his way off to hunt down Fela and Penny.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:58 pm
Tristen would make it to the western Pokemon Center in Mesagoza just fine, passing up many people and Pokemon along the way as they shuffled about the bustling city. Standing off to the side of the gas station-like Pokemon Center, on top of the big yellow circle on the ground, was Fela and Penny. The two girls were in the middle of a one-way conversation as Fela was talking in depth about Bug type Pokemon while Penny played on her Roto-phone, saying things like 'oh' and 'neat' every few seconds.

Fela would eventually spot Tristen approaching and would perk up and wave him over, the girl nudging Penny who looked up from her phone slowly and gave Tristen a small wave before looking back down at her phone.

"Tristen! You made it!" Fela said happily, again Penny half arsing her own pleasantries as she just gave him a small nod now that he was near. "You got the Scatterbug?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:16 pm
It wouldn’t take long for Tristen to find his way out of the academy and out the door, making his way past the front court yard and down a long set of stairs. The Pokémon center in its much-loathed design by his adoptive father wasn’t too far from it, and there Fela and Penny there waiting on him. “Fela, Penny!” Tristen called out as he approached the two. Almost on command when asked about it, Tristen pulled off his pack and took out the Premier Ball that he picked out earlier in Mr. Jacq’s class. “Here he is. I haven’t took it out of the ball yet though, never really had the time too. I had a few thoughts myself as to evolve it, but I’m actually curious as to what you two had in mind. Though now that I think about it, I just now realized something. Penny, you didn’t get a partner in Mr. Jacq’s class?” Tristen asked, staring in confusion as much as concern. If nothing else, Tristen would have imagined her partner being here as well…if she actually bothered getting one. Or if she could. Tristen did pick up at the very least she wasn’t one to go out of her way to get a partner; someone usually would have to take initiative. And one would have had to considering her lack of self-esteem that she showed in art class.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:35 pm
"Awesome! Let me see it real quick?" Fela asked, extending a hand to take the Premier Ball from Tristen. Once she had the ball she'd stop short of releasing the Pokemon as Penny spoke, a rare event even if what came out of her mouth was mundane.

"Oh! Uh...I do. I got paired with Giacomo since we were the last two unpaired...except he wasn't in class today..." Penny answered.

"You mean never..." Fela muttered under her breath, Penny giving her a disappointed look in response.

"I don't mind though, I prefer working by myself and I'm sure I'll be able to get in touch with Giacomo soon." Penny reassured Tristen.

"Well, either way, let's say hi to Scatterbug!" Fela declared as she tapped the button on the front of the Premier Ball, the little worm appearing from the ball in a show of red led.

"Scatter!" Cried the Bug type as it appeared, looking up at the two humans and hybrid surrounding it. "Scatterbug?" It muttered, tilting its head at Tristen, as if it were confused.

"It sure seems interested in you." Fela pointed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:36 pm
SubonicXP
"Awesome! Let me see it real quick?" Fela asked, extending a hand to take the Premier Ball from Tristen. Once she had the ball she'd stop short of releasing the Pokemon as Penny spoke, a rare event even if what came out of her mouth was mundane.

"Oh! Uh...I do. I got paired with Giacomo since we were the last two unpaired...except he wasn't in class today..." Penny answered.

"You mean never..." Fela muttered under her breath, Penny giving her a disappointed look in response.

"I don't mind though, I prefer working by myself and I'm sure I'll be able to get in touch with Giacomo soon." Penny reassured Tristen.

"Well, either way, let's say hi to Scatterbug!" Fela declared as she tapped the button on the front of the Premier Ball, the little worm appearing from the ball in a show of red led.

"Scatter!" Cried the Bug type as it appeared, looking up at the two humans and hybrid surrounding it. "Scatterbug?" It muttered, tilting its head at Tristen, as if it were confused.

"It sure seems interested in you." Fela pointed out.

Tristen would hand over the Premier Ball to Fela, listening to what Penny was saying. 'Never'? Why never? Was this Giacomo a friend of Penny's? Perhaps it was best not to pry. Once the bug was out of the ball, he would kneel down to basically greet the bug. Tristen would hold out his hand to allow the Scatterbug to do whatever. Maybe climb up on Tristen's hand it wanted to, especially since the bug is showing particular interest in the Manetric hybrid. "Hey there, Scatterbug. I'm Tristen. Looks like we're going to be partners for a little while." he said. Tristen was allowing his Pokemon taming and trainer experience kick in; knowing that every Pokemon took to new situations differently. Didn't want to go nuts in going straight into battling or anything like that. Ease into everything. At least get to know each other before you start making all manner of demands and have all manner of expectations of the Pokemon you have. Pokemon depend on you as you depend on them, after all. "How are you doing?" Tristen asked the bug.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:42 pm
Blizzard120
"How are you doing?" Tristen asked the bug.

The Scatterbug would flinch slightly as Tristen extended his hand, the bug leery of the strange appendage. Slowly it would reach out to Tristen's hand and appear to smell it a bit before scooching up closer and closer and eventually begin to climb up his hand and up his arm. The tiny worm was very lightweight, so much so that Tristen could barely feel it skittering up his arm, his fur further in the way of receiving any type of sensation. The bug would make its way up to Tristen's shoulder and then stretch its neck out to get a good look at his face. "Bug scatter?" It asked. If Tristen fully understood it the worm was questioning what he was.

Fela would smile as the worm climbed Tristen while Penny was too absorbed in her phone, as usual. "Wow, the little one seems to like you! Are Pokemon typically so drawn to you?" The girl asked as she observed the Scatterbug. "Oh! Can you understood what it's saying? If anything. I heard some hybrids can understand Pokemon speech, is that true? Is it something you have to learn or does it come natural?" She asked Tristen, the girl intrigued by the hybrid and his possible abilities.

Penny still remained typing away at her phone, whatever was on there was far more interesting than this conversation. If she was just going to play on her phone the whole time why show up?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:43 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
"How are you doing?" Tristen asked the bug.

The Scatterbug would flinch slightly as Tristen extended his hand, the bug leery of the strange appendage. Slowly it would reach out to Tristen's hand and appear to smell it a bit before scooching up closer and closer and eventually begin to climb up his hand and up his arm. The tiny worm was very lightweight, so much so that Tristen could barely feel it skittering up his arm, his fur further in the way of receiving any type of sensation. The bug would make its way up to Tristen's shoulder and then stretch its neck out to get a good look at his face. "Bug scatter?" It asked. If Tristen fully understood it the worm was questioning what he was.

Fela would smile as the worm climbed Tristen while Penny was too absorbed in her phone, as usual. "Wow, the little one seems to like you! Are Pokemon typically so drawn to you?" The girl asked as she observed the Scatterbug. "Oh! Can you understood what it's saying? If anything. I heard some hybrids can understand Pokemon speech, is that true? Is it something you have to learn or does it come natural?" She asked Tristen, the girl intrigued by the hybrid and his possible abilities.

Penny still remained typing away at her phone, whatever was on there was far more interesting than this conversation. If she was just going to play on her phone the whole time why show up?

"I'm a hybrid. Also a Pokemon Trainer. And a student here at this school." he said, reaching over with his other hand to give a couple of gentle rub on his head. "Hm? Oh, yea. It mostly kinda does. Some Pokemon I can't really understand though. I mean, to...give some sort of an example, with a lot of Pokemon, I can understand like how you and I talk to each other. Others, at best, its like they have some sort of accent. You can still kinda sort of understand, but there might be something lost to you? Then others, just...forget it. I have a couple of Pokemon that were kinda like that for me. I mean, maybe I can sorta figure it out at that point, but...its still rough some times." Tristen said, starting to briefly recall one such example in Rampardos when it was still a Cranados. Oh the problems stemmed from having an ancient Pokemon. "But right now, not for Scatterbug here. Uh..."

Tristen in the midst of this conversation then looked over towards Penny who apparently wasn't able to bring herself into the conversation for whatever reason. "Are you going to bring out your Scatterbug, Penny?" Tristen asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:22 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen in the midst of this conversation then looked over towards Penny who apparently wasn't able to bring herself into the conversation for whatever reason. "Are you going to bring out your Scatterbug, Penny?" Tristen asked.

Penny perked up as Tristen spoke to her, looking up from her phone screen with a dazed and confused look before her mind transitioned back into the real world, the girl putting her Roto-phone in her back. "Oh uh...right..." The girl said, taking out a regular Pokeball and releasing her own Scatterbug onto the ground beside her, the little bug looking up at her with its innocent but confused eyes.

"I guess this is as good of a time as ever to get to why I asked you to come here...follow me." With that Penny took a few steps and walked up to the nearby green machine behind the Pokemon Center's counter.

"Zzzt! This is the Technical Machine Machine. What service are you in need of today, Trainer?" The machine addressed Penny as she neared. The girl would then begin to tap away on the machine's touchscreen.

"Oh! You're making a TM? For the Scatterbug?" Fela asked, starting to piece together what Penny was doing. She then turned to Tristen after a quesiton popped into her head. "Do they have these where you're from, Tristen?" Fela asked her hybrid peer.

While they spoke Penny selected the TM she wanted to create, a compartment opening up in the machine as she did. The girl would then pull her Eevee backpack around to the front of her and take out a couple of handfuls of some kind of tangled up string and inserted them into the machine.

"Tourantula threads." Fela commented, knowing that Tristen might be curious as to what those were. "To make TMs you need materials and League Points."

The machine would accept the threads and then Penny would swipe her phone in front of the machine causing it to make a 'ding' sound and the compartment close. The machine would then begin to hum loudly and the touchscreen display flash before finally two discs came sliding out of a slit in the machine, Penny proceeding to take them both.

With the TMs in hand she would turn to Tristen and extend one of them. "Here, for your Scatterbug. It teaches Struggle Bug. I figured knowing something other than Tackle would help our Scatterbug evolve quicker." Penny explained.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games