Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image Heehee Phanpy is cute : p Hm....maybe Phanpy of the disco? *xD is refering to 'shino of the disco'*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:46 pm
Charizard of the Funk
User Image Heehee Phanpy is cute : p Hm....maybe Phanpy of the disco? *xD is refering to 'shino of the disco'*

Aww~ Win! I BE PHANPY OF THE DISCO. jk  

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100

Littlegraves

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:59 pm
Well, my username. There's a story behind it. XD

I'm a fan of the movie Repo! The Genetic Opera, and if anyone's ever seen it, my favorite character from it is Graverobber. My username first on the Repo! boards was Little Graverobber, because I'm small (being 4'9"), and I fancied that I'd be a graverobber in that universe. That username turned into littlexgraverobber on the Repo! chat room, and about half the people on there call me littlegraves. Therefore... poof. Littlegraves. XD

And... yeah, I use this pretty much everywhere. This exactly or some variation of it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:10 am
My username is Japanese for Death Moon. I actually Shikyo and variations of it on other sites. My favourite one someone else had is Jumbopaperclips.  

Shikyo Tsuki

Boss-Like Behavior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:14 am
Mine is from a song lyric in 'Two' by the Antlers:

"Sleeping out of tune with our dreams disjointed
It killed me to see you getting always rejected"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:35 am
*shrugs* Just thought of the name and i fits me-seeing as I have a facination about dead things and stars are my symbol biggrin The XII is just there because it's a cool number XD  

BleedingInkXIII

nitemaresinart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:40 am
you'd have to be one of my closest and most trusted friends for you to know the crazy s**t in my life.
but my user name is a combination of different words.
and when said you can hear it without realizing it.

i wonder how many of you will try to sound it out. lol.

"Nightmare's in Heart."

there's also a longer version of this name i've made but this had a better ring and was able to fit xD
what makes it more original /aside from the crazy s**t of my life you shall not know about unless you know who you are -waves to AAA- o.O/ is that i'm a book series writer. and "Heart" has more then one purpose that i'm not going to go into details. o.o

feedback~ mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 am
DeathStarXII
*shrugs* Just thought of the name and i fits me-seeing as I have a facination about dead things and stars are my symbol biggrin The XII is just there because it's a cool number XD

lol mine's better then yours AAA! xD and i have yet again stalked you o.O
perhaps you should change your name to match the one of the "Lost Language" like i did =b

hm...uh lol for those who may be confused she's also in the book creations. so don't mind our blabing o.o

nitemaresinart

Momma Mira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:11 am
Back in '99-'00 I was auroraceles, because of Celes from FF VI and I really like sunrises. (I was on sailormoon.org a HELLUVA lot more than here though, but I think the auroraceles Gaia account is still around) That and it sounded really cool. I still have an OC named Aurora Celes.

When I got the internet back after a five year hiatus, I went for Twilight Mira because I like sunsets as much as I like sunrises, and Mira is actually my name in the Society for Creative Anachronism (not that I played in a long while, but I'm Mira Davydovna there). There was also the joke that I was Aurora back before I got married, and now was going by Twilight. xp

Then a stupid book/movie came out and I got tired of asking if I was a fan. So I changed it to Lunar Mira, and then eventually Momma Mira, mainly because I seemed to have become a den mother to a small group of people.

I actually really love my current username, so I'll probably keep it for a very long time. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 am
I when to a summer camp sponsored by the Salvation Army. When I was twelve I was going through a really hard time in my life: being homeless, living in shelters, dating, foster care, going to school, etc. I went to that camp for the last time that year. Everyone, but me had a nickname ranging from Pillows to J Love. During one of our activities we were asked what our nicknames were and I said I didn't have one, so I asked everyone else what to call me. J Love came up with "G" and it stuck. About two years go by, I'm living with my aunts, and we just moved back to my home state. I'm walking around town aimlessly trying to understand the basic layout of the place when I meet these three kids hanging out in a yard. They invite me over and we start talking. One of them started calling me Mr. Blackastone. I liked that name too. Shortly after I decided to combine "G" and Mr. Blackastone to make GBlackastone as a way to remember all I've been through and to commemorate those that were there for me in my hardest times. I use the same name for Xbox Live, deviantart, and many other sites I don't even know I'm on. xp  

GBlackastone

Romantic Genius

DJ TARDIS

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm
Well, I was originally DJinx, which was derived from my nickname on another site, Data Jinx.

Then I ran across a Doctor Who thread.

Most DW related names were already taken, so I decided to just incorporate my original username, and I became DJ TARDIS.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:44 pm
Hmm a few years back i started using a particular handle, DArtfulDodger... it's just been evolving over time and this name is obviously a variation of it... it could take forever to explain so some of the simpler reasons for the name are D- the first letter of my name, what im called most. Artful (duh) and ArtfulDodger name of my favorite clothing company and an alias of mine referencing my artistic nature, rogue behavoir, and the fact that i like to keep my creations concealed 3nodding  

DxArtful

Ovine Shrimp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 pm
DxArtful
Hmm a few years back i started using a particular handle, DArtfulDodger... it's just been evolving over time and this name is obviously a variation of it... it could take forever to explain so some of the simpler reasons for the name are D- the first letter of my name, what im called most. Artful (duh) and ArtfulDodger name of my favorite clothing company and an alias of mine referencing my artistic nature, rogue behavoir, and the fact that i like to keep my creations concealed 3nodding

ooh surprised

My user just sounds nice. It's the name of my tumblr I think. Ovine is just a cool word. Shrimp is just unorthodox = biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 pm
I feel so uninteresting XD
I chose my username simply because I love the name Wyn, and I chose the wolf because it is a symbol of strength. It's a bit overused on here, and half of the people probably chose it just to sound badass XD
I also chose it because it has a nice ring to it 8D

raspberrybl0od

DemonicSmurf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:46 am
Well mine is fairly simple actually..
I'm not exactly that tall, 5'2, and all my friends are much taller than me, so that and the fact that i love the smurfs explain that one.
Demonic comes from the fact that usually i'm a very happy and easygoing person, but if you make me angry, then run away because i will stop at nothing to let you feel my wrath. So my best friend started saying i had a demonic side..
I just put those two together, and its my username on a fair number of sites now, because i've taken quite a liking to it heart  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff