Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:22 pm
fearth watched in horrie as Wills body fell back anto the ground with a dead thump, this mabe her fight harder as she sliced into nerby foes to get to the body hoping that by some chance he was still alive .
Just as she got to him though a sharp pain shot throw her shoulder , she quckily turned and saw the strange women smilling at her , "you the old women hissed and pulled the spear like wepon out of fearth ,
the albino girl cringed and jumped away a bloody trail falling throw the air as she did so.
"you did this didn't you you took away Wills soul, " she slashed at her agin with amizing speed fpr an old women
"back off hag " fearth hissed right back her crimson eyes flashed angeraly.
just as the spear swiped at her aging ferath bloked with a half arc draw of her left saber then swept her right one up in a spining twist and was able to slice deeply into the hags left arm .
the witch lept back and smiled ,"you think this will stop me? humm do you child? if any thing you have made me stronger hahahahaha"
with a soft hummm and three drips of her blood to the side the with called forth thounds of dead demons that fearth hd slain throw out her life
"ahh how did you why is this happaning?" fearth sturttered as the many creatures started to ward her .
" now you die lol"
" NO!!!! not yet not while Will is counting on mee I will
"Will is dead !!" the witch shouted and started to laugh as the girl let a few tears run out of her garded eyes .
she shook her head and shouted "no i wont belive that we are still a team and he said we would help each outher till the end and we can't do that if he is dead so shut the hell up and die.!!!!!"
fearth jumped into the air and sprip her wings while drawing the penjalem that carisaw had given will to hand down to her . with one might twist a serries of sharp creasent moons shot out of it's tip and stabed the older women though her left ankle
and took off the rest of her left arm cripaling her some what .
Fearth raised her pengalem once more and was about to strike agin when a bright light flashed down below her , looking down she saw who looked to be will walk out of a portal "Will? " she wispered and slowly begin to glid down to him . The old women slowly begining to cast a speel on the unknowing fearth mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:55 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Wait did you say anything with wings is often...killed?" Ishizai asked, beginning to feel worried.
*nods her head* i was nearly shot with a arrow when i was a hawk

"Well I haven't been attacked yet because most people run at the sight of me but now I'm not so sure that that will awlays be the case," Ishizai sighed, "I suppose I better keep this cape on for my own safety..." Ishizai was mostly saying this to herself to tell herself that she need not be worried but she remained worried.
*she trots along in silence, especialy when there are people around then paws ishizai and points her nose towards a nearby inn*

"I take it that's where we're staying," Ishizai muttered, "Ok, let's go."
*pads behind her like a good pet* ninja *snaps at a pickpocket who tries to steal from ishizai*rrrrrr mad  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:35 pm
fearth
fearth watched in horrie as Wills body fell back anto the ground with a dead thump, this mabe her fight harder as she sliced into nerby foes to get to the body hoping that by some chance he was still alive .
Just as she got to him though a sharp pain shot throw her shoulder , she quckily turned and saw the strange women smilling at her , "you the old women hissed and pulled the spear like wepon out of fearth ,
the albino girl cringed and jumped away a bloody trail falling throw the air as she did so.
"you did this didn't you you took away Wills soul, " she slashed at her agin with amizing speed fpr an old women
just as the spear swiped at her aging ferath bloked with a half arc draw of her left saber then swept her right one up in a spining twist and was able to slice deeply into the hags left arm .
the witch lept back and smiled ,"you think this will stop me? humm do you child? if any thing you have made me stronger hahahahaha"
with a soft hummm and three drips of her blood to the side the with called forth thounds of dead demons that fearth hd slain throw out her life
"ahh how did you why is this happaning?" fearth sturttered as the many creatures started to ward her .
" now you die lol"
"Will is dead !!" the witch shouted and started to laugh as the girl let a few tears run out of her garded eyes .
she shook her head and shouted "no i wont belive that we are still a team and he said we would help each outher till the end and we can't do that if he is dead so shut the hell up and die.!!!!!"
fearth jumped into the air and sprip her wings while drawing the penjalem that carisaw had given will to hand down to her . with one might twist a serries of sharp creasent moons shot out of it's tip and stabed the older women though her left ankle
Fearth raised her pengalem once more and was about to strike agin when a bright light flashed down below her , looking down she saw who looked to be will walk out of a portal "Will? " she wispered and slowly begin to glid down to him . The old women slowly begining to cast a speel on the unknowing fearth mrgreen
the spell was casted but when will saw it his heir truned withe and his eyes crimson,and his shadow came from the ground the shadowly person was not can at all but Will's good freind carisaw also known as freath's farther, the shadowly carisaw toke the hit but it was will that toke the damge,witch said will's new shadow you will die fore this, and then the shadow that was carisaw went to the witch and he put one hand to her hand and then a bolt of deils fire shot out of his hand and killed her and then carisaw truned and looked at freath with a chapper look on his face,he's still your frather but hes also some what like me now said will,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:52 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Wait did you say anything with wings is often...killed?" Ishizai asked, beginning to feel worried.
*nods her head* i was nearly shot with a arrow when i was a hawk

"Well I haven't been attacked yet because most people run at the sight of me but now I'm not so sure that that will awlays be the case," Ishizai sighed, "I suppose I better keep this cape on for my own safety..." Ishizai was mostly saying this to herself to tell herself that she need not be worried but she remained worried.
*she trots along in silence, especialy when there are people around then paws ishizai and points her nose towards a nearby inn*

*pads behind her like a good pet* ninja *snaps at a pickpocket who tries to steal from ishizai*rrrrrr mad

Ishizai glanced round and smiled at Ty.
"I don't really have anything they can steal from me," she muttered, "I don't really need much." This was true for all Ishizai carried was her sword and a small amount of money, most of which she had given to Ty.  

Leliana Andraste

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:46 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"I don't really have anything they can steal from me," she muttered, "I don't really need much." This was true for all Ishizai carried was her sword and a small amount of money, most of which she had given to Ty.
*looks at her and shrugs her shoulders and wheezes a few times in a laugh*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:25 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

Ishizai laughed along with Ty then continued towards the inn. Once there, she opened the door and went inside and held the door open for Ty.  

Leliana Andraste

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:12 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

Ishizai laughed along with Ty then continued towards the inn. Once there, she opened the door and went inside and held the door open for Ty.
*walks in comfily and goes staight to the man who has the keys and barks at him a few times pretending wildness* mad rofl mad *looks at Ishizai with a "tell me what to do" look*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:04 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

*walks in comfily and goes staight to the man who has the keys and barks at him a few times pretending wildness* mad rofl mad *looks at Ishizai with a "tell me what to do" look*
Ishizai walked over to Ty.
"That's enough," she said with mock sterness, then to the man she said, "Sorry about that."  

Leliana Andraste

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:20 pm
williams_101
fearth
" now you die lol"
the spell was casted but when will saw it his heir truned withe and his eyes crimson,and his shadow came from the ground the shadowly person was not can at all but Will's good freind carisaw also known as freath's farther, the shadowly carisaw toke the hit but it was will that toke the damge,witch said will's new shadow you will die fore this, and then the shadow that was carisaw went to the witch and he put one hand to her hand and then a bolt of deils fire shot out of his hand and killed her and then carisaw truned and looked at freath with a chapper look on his face,he's still your frather but hes also some what like me now said will,
fearths eyes stung with hot tears as she ran forward her arms out streached for the shadowy carisaw
"dadddy " she cryed and tryed to enbrace him only to fall right the other side and into Will cheast .
fearth grabed Will just before she hit him full furce and looked back at the shadow the up into your face , "why why can't i tuch him ?" she cryed
"is this some typ of curl game ? to be able to see yet not tuch "
she shok her head and cryed into Will cheast  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:40 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"That's enough," she said with mock sterness, then to the man she said, "Sorry about that."
((im going to change how i type k?, k))The man looks a little frightened and says how you must be the person we expected your rooms is upstairs then gives Ishizai the keys and lets them leave, Ty looks around then pulls a pillow off the bed and curls up on it "you think i did alright?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:45 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

((im going to change how i type k?, k))The man looks a little frightened and says how you must be the person we expected your rooms is upstairs then gives Ishizai the keys and lets them leave, Ty looks around then pulls a pillow off the bed and curls up on it "you think i did alright?"

"I think you did really well," Ishizai said, grinning, "You certainly fooled him."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"I think you did really well," Ishizai said, grinning, "You certainly fooled him."
she smiles widely "good, you sleepy yet? Im wiped"puts her head on her paws and looks up at her with her eyes "wanna sleep?" sneezes from the dust on the pillow  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:31 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
" now you die lol"
fearths eyes stung with hot tears as she ran forward her arms out streached for the shadowy carisaw
"dadddy " she cryed and tryed to enbrace him only to fall right the other side and into Will cheast .
fearth grabed Will just before she hit him full furce and looked back at the shadow the up into your face , "why why can't i tuch him ?" she cryed

its not a game,the reson he can't be tuched is that when he died he lost his body and also we useed up alot of power comeing back,it realy does take alot for 2 dread guys to come back,said will,but there may be some ways fore him to come back alive but the out come may not be to your likeing will was thinking ,as the 2 of them looked at each other
O NO you don't said the demon bodyed Can,your trying to bring HIM back with you arch you said Can, but can you you don't have your humen heart any more i have it said can
we'll just have to get it back said carisaw,don't over do it said Will to carisaw just by thinking it,well we need you back in your humen body to use the crused mark of the flame demon as a weapon said carisawjust by thinking it,yes but useing two much power at one time could make this new body fell apart you know,said will just by thinking it
but something needs to be done they both said out load,then the shadow went inside will's body, makeing him look like carisaw but if you looked is his eye you could see that Will was only somewhat there and that carisaw was makeing the shots now,or at least fore now, then carisaw as will walked over to the dread human body of Will and picked it up and and then tossed it at Can, and in mid air the dread humon body of Will awoke with Will's soul in it once more and the human body of will hit Can hard and puched Can's chest so hard that it made a hole in it then carisaw casted a spell that somehow made te heat come out of can and back in Will
and then carisaw teleaported behind Can and cut his heard out with the sickle, then will fell, his face was blue and saw death once more but he wanted to make a dael with Will this time not take his soul, both parties like the deal and then it was done,death got his sickle back and WILL'S humen body beganing working onces more, then will looked at carisaw
and carisaw said take good care of her just by thinking it ,how much time does the dark power body have left Will asked carisaw just by thinking it,a one hrs said carisaw, then make it last said will out load, carisaw can't stay much longer said will so i'll let the 2 of you be alone said will,amd then will toke awalk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:01 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
" now you die lol"

its not a game,the reson he can't be tuched is that when he died he lost his body and also we useed up alot of power comeing back,it realy does take alot for 2 dread guys to come back,said will,but there may be some ways fore him to come back alive but the out come may not be to your likeing will was thinking ,as the 2 of them looked at each other
O NO you don't said the demon bodyed Can,your trying to bring HIM back with you arch you said Can, but can you you don't have your humen heart any more i have it said can
we'll just have to get it back said carisaw,don't over do it said Will to carisaw just by thinking it,well we need you back in your humen body to use the crused mark of the flame demon as a weapon said carisawjust by thinking it,yes but useing two much power at one time could make this new body fell apart you know,said will just by thinking it
but something needs to be done they both said out load,then the shadow went inside will's body, makeing him look like carisaw but if you looked is his eye you could see that Will was only somewhat there and that carisaw was makeing the shots now,or at least fore now, then carisaw as will walked over to the dread human body of Will and picked it up and and then tossed it at Can, and in mid air the dread humon body of Will awoke with Will's soul in it once more and the human body of will hit Can hard and puched Can's chest so hard that it made a hole in it then carisaw casted a spell that somehow made te heat come out of can and back in Will
and then carisaw teleaported behind Can and cut his heard out with the sickle, then will fell, his face was blue and saw death once more but he wanted to make a dael with Will this time not take his soul, both parties like the deal and then it was done,death got his sickle back and WILL'S humen body beganing working onces more, then will looked at carisaw
and carisaw said take good care of her just by thinking it ,how much time does the dark power body have left Will asked carisaw just by thinking it,a one hrs said carisaw, then make it last said will out load, carisaw can't stay much longer said will so i'll let the 2 of you be alone said will,amd then will toke awalk

fearth nodded and watched her friend walk away then walked to her father
carisaw hard charcoal black skin like scales with a rock hard chest and shard red eyes his hair was a sut black and stoped short of his coler bone
his theeth matched his doughters to the bone , just as shard and pointed ears.
"Dad ?!" the girl broke down crying and bareaded her face in his cheast . her father wrapped his arms around her and took in her smeal, tuch and form . he hadn't seen her in such a long time .
"My sweet fearth, you have made me very brod look how strong you have gotten and so beautiful(his chukled when she blushed) your mother would have benn proed ."
the two converised for the whole hour and then five extra mintes that the body was able to give not once did they ever leave each others inbrace.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:44 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
" now you die lol"

fearth nodded and watched her friend walk away then walked to her father
carisaw hard charcoal black skin like scales with a rock hard chest and shard red eyes his hair was a sut black and stoped short of his coler bone
his theeth matched his doughters to the bone , just as shard and pointed ears.
"Dad ?!" the girl broke down crying and bareaded her face in his cheast . her father wrapped his arms around her and took in her smeal, tuch and form . he hadn't seen her in such a long time .
"My sweet fearth, you have made me very brod look how strong you have gotten and so beautiful(his chukled when she blushed) your mother would have benn proed ."
the two converised for the whole hour and then five extra mintes that the body was able to give not once did they ever leave each others inbrace.
on the walk will saw an anther old lady, and watch her as she passed but then the old lady said you have been dread before have't you,
and will said yes, hows the werewolf thing going fore you she asked
how do you know all of this about me asked will,im the Watcher she said i know things about you because i watch poeple would are linked to great fate she said,so you stalk people you are linked by great fate said will
no,she said by the way you can heard back to Her now, its happened
ok he said,and he started walking back,  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games