Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:58 am
Dhalgren shook himself and smiled a wolfyish smile. "True, true. Though you should know, I'm a very old blood knight. And I was guessing the Empereor would send somebody to follow me. I must be getting famous eh?" He said with a smile. "I've seen too many campains to be able to outdrink anybody anymore. One question though, were you sent to kill me, or help me?" he siad, sitting down to scratch, sending beer covered fur everywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:37 pm
Ayu had out her sword. "I hate it when they just pop up out of nowhere." She walks over to Ty. "Are you ok Ty?" She looked at the stranger. "Hmm.." She smiled and put up the sword. "I don't mind new members..." She looked at Ty worriedly.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:11 pm
"Would the Emperor really send one of his assassins after the leader of a campaign so closely tied to his own fate?" Takeshi asks. The assassin looks around the room at the group. Dhalgren seemed to be the only seasoned fighter in the lot. "Besides, from the looks of things you'll need someone of my skill."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:16 pm
She growled. "Except for the ones that insult me." She looked at him and sighed. "But I gues I could live." She walked up to him. "Hello what is your name? Mines Ayu."  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Tiger turns into herself, sitting crosslegged on the bed holding her head. "The fighters disappeared quickly, but I'm sure you knew that. Mister nameless civillian guy."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:23 pm
"My name's Takeshi," The assassin says. "I didn't mean any insult by my comment, but I am one of the Emperor's top assassins, and you, well, aren't." With that Takeshi walks over to one of the empty beds and sits on it, his back against the wall.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:42 pm
She leaned and against the wall and crossed her arms. "Fine.....I guess It's ok...." She looked at him but clossed her eyes again. "Nice to meet you....I guess." She looks at him again and doesn't look away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:06 pm
Tiger glares at him, colder than usual. For a minute she looks as if she could kill, then puts her head in her hands and flops onto the bed with her hands over her eyes. "So you get stay with us. Great! The more the merrier!" Her voice hints at sarcasm, but she is to tired to really make an effort.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:23 pm
Ayu put her hand on Ty's shoulder. "Geez ty." She smiled and giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:36 pm
"What? This is my first and, hopfully last, drinking contest hang-over! I got a head ache!" She peeks around her arm to look at Ayu.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:55 pm
She laughes at Ty but cover her mouth. "You need rest." She giggled out throw her mouth trying to speak but giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:12 pm
"You'll hardly even notice me," Takeshi says with a smirk. That is, if you do at all, he adds in his thoughts, guarding them from being read in the tradition of his people. 'An enemy who can read your thoughts is an enemy that can slay the shadows,' was something he had heard many times growing up, and he knows it to be true.  

CainZeros

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:11 pm
Tiger groans as she flips over and burries her head. Lords this hurts! Never doing that again. Geez, first a hangover, now an assasin! I will be noticing him all right, checking over my shoulder for a knife at my throat! I never had to deal with this on the streets. She thinks as she winces and pushes her face into the pillow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:12 pm
She laughed at the thought. "Ah!! Takeshi there is where ur wrong! I can read thoughts yet...I'm scared of my own shadow only knowing I'm ok when the sun is out, giving me comfort from a dark figure behind me." She smiles and laughes. She thought to him Be careful what you think Takeshi. She smiled a warm smile and went down stairs.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:54 pm
Takeshi rises, draws one of his wakazashis and presses it against Ayu's throat in one fluid motion, acting before she can leave the room. "What the hell are you?" he says, his voice edged with fear, "How can you read my thoughts? Thoughts that should seem to have as much sustance as the shadow you say you fear."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games