Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:52 pm
Strike listened closely to the sounds outside. He put his ear to the wall of the cave. He'll never find this cave, it is hidden by the spring. I must remain quiet, when he passes, I'll leave. Strike sat in a calm and serene state. He knew he would soon have to charge out of the cave as Zack passed. If this is how you want to treat me, then forget you, I'll go back on my own. I was fine before, but I was never happy....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:57 pm
Zack climbed up on some small hills and around large bolders. He ended up cutting his leg with some sharp rocks. As he continued to venture he couldnt stop thinking about what he had said to Strike. The image on his face...the words...they were as clear as day.

Zack slipped and slid down the side of the mountain and ended up in a pool of dirt near a spring. He got up and looked at his clothing. After a quick sigh he looked around and then at his wings. he had lost a lot of feathers after trying to slow himself down as he slid down.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:05 pm
Strike heard the splash, he was close. He heard him fall down away from him. Nows my chance... Strike stood up and ran as fast as he could. He jumped off the end of the cliff and spread his wings. He saw Zack below him, he looked at him and bolted off. Using his wind power he was gone once more. He headed towards the village he had been to before. He looked for the family he had been with before. He saw them, but decided he wanted to go someplace else. Xixi, I'll go see her. Strike flew off to the restaurant they robbed. Strike saw Xixi almost instantly. He looked in the window and stopped. He decided not to go in. Maybe I should just do things alone, I never screwed up others lives that way before.... I guess it was meant to be.... Strike flew away from that place. He just flew, anywhere he could. He knew now running was all he could do. Running away from his past....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:13 pm
Zack looked around and decided to go home. He wasnt going to get hurt looking for Strike if he didnt want to see him at the moment. He arrived home an hour later tired. He threw the flask on his bed and went into his bedroom bathroom and started the shower.

Xixi tucked her brown hair behind her ear. It was not that long. just up to her shoulders thats all. She cleaned all the tables. But when she had made it to the counter she had swore she saw something. He hadnt had her glasses on since Strike took them off.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:48 pm
Trying to make himself feel better, Strike did his usual aerial tricks. A few spins and flips put a bit of a smile on his face. A song came to Strikes mind, making him feel better. Something Maria had shown him before, it always brightened him up. As he flew, he came across an angel destroying a town once more. He thought to himself before he acted. I should just keep going... No, I won't do that!!!!! Strike drew his swords and flew down. "Stop!!! Destruction is senseless, you are an angel, you are supposed to protect this world!!!" The rogue angel looked back at him. "Why, why should I?! I'm one of the fallen because of these people!!! I will have revenge for being banished here!!!" The angel continued wrecking everything in his path. "Fine then, I will have to stop you myself." Strike charged at him, slicing through one of his wings. "Ahh, ok, bring it on..." His wing comes back as soon as it was cut through. "I can regenerate, you can't win." "That may be, but that power has a limit, every power does!!" Strike continues to cut at him as the angle laughs at him. "Ha ha ha, your pathetic." The angel slugs Strike in the gut, he staggers a little. "I have emense strength as well. I need no weapons, just my hands!!!" He slugs Strike again, he falls to the ground and gets up. Wiping the blood from his mouth, he flies back at him. The angel knock him back down. "I am Bruno, the angel of regeneration. Before I kill you, what is your name?" "I am Strike, angel of the Wind, and I won't give up!!!" Strike charges at him again, this time he holds his sword up as Bruno attacks. He cuts his own hand in half, but before he can regenerate, Strike stabs him in the heart. "That won't work, try again!" Bruno smashes him down again. The blood flies out of Strike's mouth. "Had enough yet, angel of the wind?" Bruno flies down to him. Strike gets up and kicks him in the head and blows him back with a gust. "Furious still I see, fine then." Bruno attacks Strike, sending him flying. He lands against a wall and is hurt badly. "No, you can't give up Strike, I won't give up!!!" The scar on Strike's chest starts to glow. His eyes turn red once more. "You die now Bruno...." Strike charged at him again. "Still haven't learned!!!" Bruno punches at him but no one is there. Strike is behind him, he uses a gust to push Bruno foward as he cuts of his head. "Regenerate that..." Bruno does begin to regenerate, but Strike is too quick. He cuts off all his other limbs and turns his torso into cubes. "No, too much..." Bruno chokes on his own blood. His body slowyl starts to melt away, his organs can't connect back because he is in so many pieces. "As I said, there is a limit to every power...." Strikes scar dimmed as he fainted. He too had over exerted himself. The remaining villagers took him in and bandaged his wounds. Night fall was setting in as the blood from Bruno faded into nothingness. Strike was restless as he slept.

No, not again!!!!!!!! I did it again!!!!!!!! But I did what was right, didn't I? Didn't I?!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:04 pm
Zack finished his shower and dried himself off. He put on a new batch of clothing and sat in bed holding the flask. He wondered for several minutes to where Strike could be. "Damnit man...where are you!"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:16 pm
Strike eased a bit after that thought. He knew he was doing the right thing. He always was, even if he had doubts. The day came, Strike awoke to see the family that had taken him in. There was a sandwich on a plate next to his bed on the table. "We made you somthing to eat, to help you gain your strength back. Here." The young lady, the mans daughter, hands it to him. "Thank you, I appreciate your aid. How's your town doing? Are the repairs going smoothly? You must let me help." Strike tries to get up but is in incredible pain. "No my friend, you must rest for now. We can handle it. Rest for another day and we will let you go." "Thank you for your kindness." "Its the least we could do, our town could be dust now, but it isn't thanks to you!" The girl was chipper as she said that. Strike layed there as the rebuilding went on. The girl took care of him mostly. She was nice. Some thoughts turned to Zack, but they quickly faded as he remembered his last attitude towards him. "This is a nice place, you must be proud of it." "Yes, we are. You must be proud of all these scars, you must be a great warrior." Strike didn't reply for a moment. "That depends on how you define great." The girl looked at him funny and finished changing his bandages. "You heal fast, your lucky." "I know, I want to go as soon as I can. There is someplace I have to go..." The girl goes about her work as Strike rests by himself. One more day and I'm gone.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:24 pm
Zack put the flask away and layed on the bed with his hands as pillows. "how could you just disapear. What the hell is going on in your mind. You better be alright Strike...I cant lose another friend...a brother...my only brother." Zack fell silent and stared at the ceiling.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:48 pm
The day passed. Strike awoke once more, this time he could move with a little pain. "Are you alright today? You look better!!" The girl gave him a hug as he stood up. "Yes, I feel good enough to fly. I must be going now. I don't want to stay too long incase that angel had friends. I would never forgive myself if something were to happen to this town." "Its ok, you can stay if you wish." Said the girls father. "Thank you sir, but I must go." "Aww, ok, my name is Mani, come back to see us sometime ok?" The girl gave him another hug. "I will." Strike took off once more. Flying to no where in particular. He decided to go get a bite to eat at the restaurant where Xixi was. Maybe she'll let me have a little something for free, he he... Strike flew closer and closer and landed outside of the restaurant. He looked in the window and saw her once more. Her glasses were off, she looked much happier than she did before. Strike tapped on the window and she came over to him. She let him in as she did last time. "I was hoping maybe I could get a bite to eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:11 pm
Xixi nodded. "yes of course. Have a seat please!" She got him a menu and everything. After she waited for him to order.

Zack fell asleep on his bed finally. He would wake up sooner or later by Geoffory for dinner.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:23 pm
"A menu huh, hmm, what do you think is best? Actually, I'll just go with a good old burger and fries. Ketchup and onion on the burger and ketchup on the side for the fries please." Strike smiled at her as he told her his order. She wrote it down and was off to the kitchen. Yep, just like Maria, the true test will be next... Strike sat there and waited for her to come back with his food.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:27 pm
Xixi wrote everything down and nodded. "alright! I'll go get your order ready." She left in a hurry and made the chief make this quickly and as best he could. The chief nodded and began at the order. He finished in a good time and handed her the plate. Xixi smiled and walked back with his order in her hand. She placed it in front of him and smiled. "there we go..." She said blushing.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:32 pm
"Wow, that was fast." Strike smiled back at her. "The no glasses thing, its a good look for you." Strike looked back down at his food. "Smells good, and the onions are fried, just the way I like it!!!" Strike grabbed her hand. "Thank you very much." He let go and dug in. He enjoyed every bit of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:37 pm
Xixi Blushed and looked down as she held the tray. "oh...no p-problem..." Her heart raced faster. Her bangs hid her hazel green eyes.

Zack was woken by Geoffory to come down for dinner. Her did so and yawned at the dinner table. "I dont want to eat Geoffory. I rather sleep." He placed his meal in front of him. "Sir, of course you want to sleep, i know you were up last night." Zack started to eat his rice and sighed. "Yeah, your the all knowing one Geoffory." He said digging into his steak.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:39 pm
Strike finished his meal and got up. "I thank you Xixi, but I must be going now." Strike headed for the door and waited a second to see what Xixi would do.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games