Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:14 pm
She mumbles and keeps her eye on Draconus. "Stupid shadow shifters...hated always," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:44 pm
"You got a problem with me?" Draconus asks angrily, not wanting to deal with someone who dislikes him because of abilities he is unsure of how he came to possess, "You're no more natural than I am, and at least I have the self control to not throw flaming daggers around for fun."  

CainZeros

MythMaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:53 am
Squall had stopped crying and looked up. His eyes were blue now, strong but nice. He looked to them. "Please stop fighting." Squall gained control again. "Okay befor I change again I'll explain. I have four forms. The Pheonix is anger and rage. When she takes over watch out and I'll try to gain control. The Leviathan is nice and just wants everyone to be good and keep the peace, but dont mess with him cause he is strong but hates to resort to fighting. The Minotaur is powerful and he likes to show off and he likes to fight for fun but he won't hurt you. He has good self control. The Grifphon is quick. She talks fast and moves fast. She is also smart and can figure out most situations. So you could call me a multi-personality kinda person (couldn't think of the correct term) He smiled a bt and looked to them. "Why don't we all stop fighting and talk to the leader and physic? Whaddya say?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:28 am
Tiger props herself up on her elbows. "Talk?" She raises her eyebrow and shakes her head. Ty closes her green eyes for a minute then opens them slightly. "No, won't work." She lays her head on her, now folded, arms and starts murmering to herself. "Multiplepersonalitys, schitzoid, schizophrenia, dementia..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:59 pm
Ayu got angrier. "DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!," she said and she started to float above the ground. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! it's not my fault," she said started to think. "Father's fault, it's all his fault!" she said screaming ang hit a tree and made it fall down.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:40 am
((Ah..i'm soo sorry....i'm jsut going to join in as if i was there the whole time...))

When Rosie all the new stranger she was suddenly pulled into a different time. Squall was no longer by her, Squall and all the new people disappeared. All she saw was a little girl with short black hair strapped onto a stretcher, and some people in white lab coats with white gloves and even mouth coverers (I don't know what they are call sorry) on.

"No...Don't do this...guys can't do this to my daughter! Nila! Some one help my Nila!" woman shouted from the corner with two white lab coat men. The woman was crying and trying to get free from the two men. And then she just stopped and sagged into one of the lab coat men. "She's no longer yours, Rosie..."

Rosie gasped as the air in her was sucked out of her lungs. When she opened her eyes again she saw squall and the new people again. She wiped the tears off her eyes and swallowed her fear.

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:29 pm
Ayu saw the girl crying alittle. "Are u ok," she said and smiled alittle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:35 pm
Who is Nila? Who is Rosie? Rosie thought, she looked at her hands to see if they looked like the woman that the man in the white lab coats were calling Rosie. No, they looked smaller and and smoother than the woman's. Who is Nila?

Rosie looked up at the girl who was asked her if she was alright, when she realized that the girl had spoken to her. "I..I'm alright..." She replied still looking at the girl with the blue hair, she looked really nice and Rosie wondered what her name was and if she lived here.

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:04 pm
She smile. "Thats good," she said and put her hands behind her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:30 pm
"Who...sorry, but Who are you?" Rosie managed out of her mouth, feeling a little more comfortable than she did before.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:35 pm
"My name is Ayu," she said. She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:50 pm
((Hello everyone! I'm really new to this topic so please don't mind if I get a few details wrong, 'cause I really don't know what's going on.))

It was all so beautiful. A vast meadow with a lush green forest at the end of it. A stream going through the valley behind her and the meadow surrounding her. There was a beautiful yellow sun shining in the sky, bathing Mia in it's light as if to protect her.

It was all so nice until the sun became dull and it's beautiful rays were covered by the dark clouds. The clouds covered everything in darkness and in the forest a building stated to appear. It was a strange building......then after that glimpse, a giant shadow started to grow from the building like water. Once it had finished growing it got up off the ground and consumed Mia in it's darkness......and it suffocated her.

Mia quickly shot up as the dream ended. She panted and looked around. She was still in the same spot in the forest near the game building. She had set off one month ago to try to find this building. And now she was so close. Over the one month, she had begun to about her mutation and how to use it. So Mia called a shadow of a tree beside her.

"So, is there anyone else nearby here?"
"Yes, follow me."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:26 pm
She sat there looking at something not knowing what it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:37 pm
Draconus walks over to a wall and leans against it, wanting to continue on and figure out what had happened to him, which, if he had interpreted what he had heard while in the shadow of the girl who had been called Rosie by the others correctly, this was the place to do.  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:12 pm
Tiger sits up and watches the group with her ears swiveling. Suddenly she turns her head and stares away from the group. "Who..." Ty examines the noises location carefully not looking away.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games