Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:01 pm
She looked around to. "Where did she go," she said in a worried voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:56 pm
Mia looked around once more.

"Come on everyone. We've got to go look for her. If I didn't know better, I'd think she'd be off to find that Necromantess."

Mia took a few steps forward in a random direction then stopped. "Um....does anyone know where we should look first?" Mia started rubbing the back of her head in embarresment.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:13 pm
"Ya over there," she said and pointed towards the direction the Necromantess went.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:26 pm
"Shapeshifters are as wild as the creatures they can turn into," Marcus says, "She'll be back when it suits her." Bouncing the ring on his palm the mage says, "I think I should hang on to this. I'm probably the only one that won't get burned by it." He slips his hand into his robes and drops the ring in a pocket against his chest. "We can't afford the time to go chasing after shapeshifters and corpse-raisers anyway. With what I've figured out from that note Mia got I'd say we need to get to Sylphis quickly."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:03 pm
Ayu slipped the glove back on her hand. "I knew my father should have delt with this in the first place," she said to herself and messed with Yuki's mane.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:47 pm
Tiger starts running away from the Necromancer and dashes for the group before she reacts. Ty returns to the group panting and a little scraped up. "Leaving without me?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:50 pm
"Bascily, Yes," she said  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:57 pm
"Well, yes, what she said. But since you're here now, we're off to Sylphis village. But we'll have to go to Dredaros to get there. I think it's..." Mia took a few seconds to look at the map and point southwest. "That way!" So let's go!" Mia started walking off while looking at the map.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:59 pm
Tiger stops panting and tries to keep her fur down. "Thanks. I get the ring and you start leaving without me, by the way, most of the spirit went into the previous wearer. The smell changed."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:00 pm
Ayu kicked Yuki's sides and Yuki walked next to Mia as a tiger. "So why are we going this way again?" she asked.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:23 pm
"Because where we're going is this way," Marcus says, half joking, as he starts walking behind the others. "By the way, even if most of the spirit did go into the previous wearer there was still enough to burn Ayu's hand when she touched it. I think it'd be safer for all of you if I hang on to it, at least until we find somewhere to dispose of it without having to worry about some merchant picking it up."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:35 pm
Tiger looks at him a bit suspicious, but not really wanting it herself. "I 'spose so." She starts following Mia closely. What were the noises I heard? Can it talk?  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:24 am
"sorry, sometimes I don't listen to destination I just go that way," she said looking at Marcus "It's bascily my way of life."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:43 pm
Mia kept walking, but started to walk a little slower, thinking about how tired Ty must be. "Well, I bet that way of life must be easy then, huh?"

Man, I wish I could just do that and not worry. But in order to become a guardian and earn honour from my village I must try to do things this way. If only my master would try to make things easier for me.

Mia's eyes wandered off to the side to glance at Ty. Mia had been looking at the map for a while now. "Hey, are you getting the same kind of suspicious feeling that I am right now?" Mia started to whisper to Ty very quietly and occasionally Mia made a quick glance at Marcus, pretending to make sure that they were following.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:38 pm
She looks at Mia. "So its not just me" Ty whispers back. "Something is going on... Why shouldn't we go get them. Your master would understand wouldn't he?" Tiger turns into a horse to make things a little easier and quicker.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games