Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:27 am
*Jacob shrugged just a little, as he finished up his sandwhich.*

Jacob: "Well.... as long as my hair isn't too different. I sort of prefer it the way it is..."

- - - - -

GL: "Yes, yes you did. I think we still have a few in the fridge left, want some? razz "  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:29 pm
No, no of course not. Those things have something weird in them that doesn't just make them hot.

----

*Veni grinned deviously at him.* Probably because you've never tried anything different due to practically anything else would either stick to your face or look girly to you.

*When Jacob took them back Veni lead Jacob into town. He walked up to a building and unlocked the doors. It was one of those fancy old theaters that didn't spare the cost of any detail such as seen in movies such as Moulin Rouge and Phantom of the Opera.*

*He impatiently nudged the guy because he knew Rosemary wanted to get back as soon as possible into one of the dressing rooms that was somewhat more modern looking. First thing he did was hug the guy around the waist. He then looked through several racks of clothing, threw out some things in the closet, and finally settled on some normal looking black jeans, gray dress cowboyish boots, a belt, and a white t-shirt. He handed them to Jacob and told him to try that on.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:52 pm
GL: "Hmmm, maybe it doesn't affect energy beings then. I noticed the other contestants were acting a lil funny after the event also... or maybe I already act funny enough, that we can't tell the difference."

- - - - -

*Jacob was caught off guard a little by the hug, until he realized that Veni was most likely seeing what clothes would fit him. Looking at the pile of clothing in his arms, he shrugged and looked around.*

Jacob: "So, where's the dressing room?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:09 pm
Umm you're in it... People often get dressed in the same room...men and women sections of course. Costume designers often put their stuff on the actors themselves... But if you must deprive me of that pleasure of seeing you change and have privacy, there's the curtain over there for that purpose that you can hide behind.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:16 pm
*Jacob just looked skyward and made an exaggerated show of sighing, looking like he was muttering something about Veni being hopeless. He then removed his armor (He seemed to never go anywhere without it, and slipped his shirt off. He tossed it aside, purposely aiming it so that it would land on Veni's face, covering his eyes just as he moved behind the curtain while undoing his pants*

Jacob: "Figures. You just want to see me undress, don't you? Silly pervert."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:26 pm
If you haven't noticed master I'm not like that with everyone. At least somebody wants to see you. Did you ever think that anyone would actually want to see you undress?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:37 pm
*Jacob came out from behind the curtain, already having changed his pants, and adjusting the new shirt on himself.*

Jacob: "Well... No, actually. I always figured my scarring and such, that nobody would want to. Even before then, I was an exiled outcast on my world. People only came to me out of sheer desperation when my magics could help them in some way, where everything else had failed..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:40 pm
*Veni sighed.* Not even yesterday when we...*He sighed again.* I meant more recently....I already know that past reason. You practically gave me that same speech right before you became my master. *And from what he had been observing is that Jacob wouldn't be so socially disabled if he had gotten his nose out of the books once in a while and just talked to his demons and did more things with them that didn't end up with him spending most of his time reading.* And I did let up on the teasing for the most part until recently haven't I?

You still don't understand that we don't see quite as others do. Yes even most vampires would have seen you for only the scarring and such and never would be able to get past the ugly parts like most creatures. However we can see little details that most people wouldn't have been able to see and this can make almost anything appealing.

When you look at the full moon of my world you see a glowing ball with some shadows on it. However when you looked at it through the telescope you saw various craters on the moon and extra details you couldn't normally see. That's how I always see it. I can see the scales on the wings of a butterfly, the individual hairs on a house spider's legs, how their joints work, the little smudges the seemingly cleanest lines of ink leave on paper, the different fibers that make the paper, the little creases on a person's skin, barely visible white spots on blue jeans, and I could even count the threads per inch on those pants. All these things I can see at a couple feet distance or farther. Where as you would either need to be close to these things or have an aid to help you see them.

And because I am a vampire and fascinated by blood watching how it would move on the creases of your face would fascinate me. Your scars are an interesting texture on your skin.

When you talk, from across the room, I hear the sound your tongue makes when it touches your teeth, your teeth rubbing together as you chew your food, the sound you make when you breath, the sound of swallowing. This is why I don't use the disguise ruin to become human very often because to me you are practically blind and deaf.

BlackMN is actually better at smell than me. I couldn't tell you every ingredient in dog food by simply smelling it.

*How else do you think we weren't disgusted by the way you looked if we looked only at the whole instead of the little fascinating details...he thought to himself.* I'd stare at you trying to figure out why you didn't bleed as much as you should have with those wounds since I knew you were full of blood still. When you had half your lip missing, I'd watch you speak and try to figure out how you'd sound so normal with that open gap. Was it practice or did you cast some spell?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:16 pm
Jacob: "It was a combination of both... Actually, now that I have my full face again, I can uncast that little spell."

*He gave a little wave of his fingers, then gestured something in the air. He twisted his mouth into a few odd shapes, adjusting to the feel of not having that small bit of magic there anymore. With that done, he held out his arms*

Jacob: "So... how do I look?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:46 pm
Casual.

I'm not done with you yet. *He put a towel over Jacob's shoulders and had him sit in one of those chairs in front of a sink specially shaped for hair people to wash other's hair with without getting their clothes wet. He then proceeded to wash his hair even though he didn't need to for what he was going to do. ninja Then again what he was using would make it more shiny and it probably felt good to get a head massage.*

*When he was done he ringed out Jacob's hair, towel dried it a little, and had him move to a different seat in front of a mirror. He turned him away from that mirror and began drying the guy's hair some more. He moved behind the necromancer, opened some drawers, took out a comb, a silver hair piece, and a few other things. He brushed Jacob's hair and finished drying it.*

*He then began to brush Jacob's hair into a low pony tail, leaving out a few hanging strands in front like he normally had. When he had it positioned near the center of the back of his head, he put in the hair piece. It was also more centered than how the necromancer normally had it.*

Close your eyes for me and don't open them until I say you can. *Jacob could hear a container open and then the sound of something tapping. After that sound he felt a brush move over his face. When the vampire was done with that, he messed with the eyebrows to shape them a little.*

Okay stand up. *The vampire slipped on an over shirt on Jacob and walked him to a mirror.* Okay open your eyes!

*After Jacob looked at himself for a little while, Veni brought over a jacket and sunglasses.* Since you're used to a dimmer light (due to him almost always wearing a hood), I present you with these glasses to help keep the sun out of your eyes. And we top it all of with a jacket, it's functional, and best of all you can still hide your blades in about the same spot as you normally do. Oh and you'll love this feature...inner pockets, so you can still carry some of your charms and holy water darling.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:36 pm
*Jacob's eyes widen for just a split second before returning to a more neutral expression. He looked his reflection up and down.*

Jacob: "I still didn't recognize myself for a second. I haven't had a whole face in three thousand years. And now with this outfit... I look like a stranger to myself."

*For all those centuries, he also hadn't had such a drastic change in clothing and style either. Most of what he wore was simple and functional. As he looked at what he wore, he found he didn't dislike it. He supposed it made him look good. He spent more time on spells and magics than on fashion sense.*

Jacob: "Ah, thank you Veni. This is all very nice..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:18 pm
*Unlike Jacob, the vampires had to adapt to everything.* You're welcome. "This is all very nice"... but?

It's only natural that you forgot what you looked like since that was the face you had for so long. I don't remember what I looked like when I was human. I am aware of the differences, like sharper teeth, pointed nails, but I don't remember what I look like without them. I do remember that I had blue eyes, but I don't remember if they were a pale blue or a deep blue.

And for the longest time I only remembered what I looked like because we have paintings of me before I became what I am now.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:01 am
GL: "Well, I'm gonna head down to the kitchen, dig out a cooler for the food and drink stuffs. Maybe if I grind up those peppers real small, and put just a little bit in a sandwich, they'll won't have as much bite..."

*GL finished up his energy drink, and portaled out of the room. Ever since he realized he could open portals whenever he wanted, and with what seemed to be little energy cost, he'd been playing around with them more often. Moments later, GL's voice yelled from downstairs*

GL: "Hey Black! Githar and Malos are here!"

- - - - -

Jacob: "Nothing, it's very nice. It's just a drastic change in clothing for me is all."

*The necromancer gathered up his old clothes and armor, and placed them in a small pocket dimension. He never used it very much, since maintaining too many could quickly drain his energy.*

Jacob: "Well, if there's nothing else that needs to be taken care of, should we go meet up with the others?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:41 pm
You could always think of it as if you're trying to blend in with your surroundings and become less noticeable in Gaia, like you do when you dress to explore Ni'Jitogrimiz. We can do more public things if you dress like this sometimes like going to a restaurant if you wanted to. Well just to check on the kids I suppose is all. *By kids he meant the ones younger than him. He locked up shop, went there himself, and then they all left to GL's place.*

----

Be down in a minute! *She chugged the thing down, hopped out of bed to get dressed, brush her hair, and stuff. She wondered what time it was anyways.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:06 pm
*A quick glance at the clock in Black's room told her it was almost two in the afternoon. Probably another reason why GL woke her up, what with the day wasting away and all. GL had moved to the kitchen, the other two reapers following him as they talked amongst each other. Galantros was busy picking certain food stuffs out of the fridge.*

- - - - -

*As they walked towards Galantros' doorstep, Jacob couldn't shake the slight feeling of amusement he had, his curosity a bit up at how the others would react to his 'new look'. He was about to comment on it, but almost doubled over in pain, gritting his teeth. He let out a frustrated sigh, his hand gripping the side of his body.*

Jacob: "A damned shame the spell couldn't remove some of the pain..."  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games