Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Old Events
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you rise to meet Thread when it rains down on us again?
Through Fall, fog, and fire I shall!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
By the shards of my dragons egg, I will.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
...uh, is there a third choice?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:34 pm
M'gor smiled at the man. "It's fine it happens. When my Cadeth was younger he was forever getting his head stuck in a kitchen window. I kept telling him not to but he never did listen to me and it always got stuck and he's such a big fellow that it always took four dragons and twice as many riders to get him out."

Cadeth let out an indignant snort at that. Are you telling me I'm fat, M'gor?

M'gor grinned at that. 'Never Cadeth my friend.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:40 pm
"Torganith is a big fellow for a brown, but he's never been silly enough to try and walk through the hallways before. Hopefully we won't get a repeat of this." D'kan told the bronzerider, running a hand through his hair before patting his dragon again.

"Well, Torganith and I are going to go down near the water and cool off a bit. Getting him out of that fix was enough to make me long for the water and I'm sure my dragon needs to get a bath after that one."

Do you mean to say that I smell, mine? The brown dragon asked his rider, lifting his head to look right at the sturdy man.

Absolutely, you great brute. Come on, let's get you cleaned up before you offend the queen rider's nose or something.  

Sallah Telgar

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:42 pm
M'gor only grinned. "Well then, that was interesting, eh Lina?" He turned to his Weyrmate then and smiled fondly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:00 pm
T'thia grinned asT'gal sped to take the lead

"oh no you don't"

she thought to herself and with her own burst of energy kicked the water harder as she threw her arms for longer strokes keeping her head down longer so she wouldn't lose momentum by turning her head for air. with her renewed efforts she was once again pulling ahead  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:58 pm
T'gal grinned to himself. 'Not this time.' He put on one last burst of speed and finally reached the far shore. "Ha, I won!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:36 pm
T'thia came up just half a second after T'gal breathing hard from the effort. she gave a playful bow in the water and smiled brightly

"So you have"

she reached up and pulled herself up to lay on the outcropping rock, her chest rising and falling quickly as she caught her breath, a smile on her face. she turned to smile at T'gal

"not many a man who could best me back at the hold, good job"  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:19 am
T'gal pulled himself up onto the shore then helped T'thia up next to him. His chest was heaving the same as hers. "Yes well, I'm old, but I'm not that old just yet."

Barith swam over and laid his large head in T'gal's lap. Good job, are you having fun?

T'gal smiled fondly at the blue. 'Yes, friend, I'm having fun.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:56 pm
T'thia smiled as T'gal helped her up her breathing begining to steady. she raised a brow at his joke of how old he was. knowing it rude to flat out ask she said jokingly

"Oh come now, you can't possibly concider yourself old"

Arizath had floated up to the group, his massive wings spread out to allo him to float freely on the water.  

Kaibain

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:31 am
Lina smiled at M'gor, conveying all the admiration and love she felt for him into that one simple action.

"Yes," she said. "It's a good thing that brown came unstuck. I really didn't want to have to make this hall bigger."

Since when did Cadeth get his head stuck in the kitchen window?

Lina grinned, but didn't answer, as she knew that Mith hadn't needed her to.

((It's time for the Hatching now. Everyone please move to the appropriate Thread. ~greenrider))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:53 pm
((fallowing with the time skip))

T'thia was in her den when she heard thr rucus outside. Arizath was sunning on his ledge and lifted his head lazily then tilted it in confusion. Suddenly he knew what was happening and began to hum. T'thia's eyes widened immensley. snatching up her vest and her boots she hastily threw both articles of clothing on and made a running vault to mount Arizath. soon she and her bronze were dropping in line to ferry the candidates to the sands

((and now moving to the proper thread....*so excited* ))  

Kaibain

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:50 pm
As of 4 September 2007, we are skipping forward once again. This time it is two Turns. Which means that all male dragons are mature, and they and the green riders might be getting on with training, while the queen riders are trained in the queens' wing. We'll work it out as we go along. Time Skip Two Turns Ahead!

~greenrider_calidar  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:30 pm
T'thia walked out to the ledge of her den with a hot cup of klah. Arizath had already stepped to the ledge and was looking at the top of the weyr bowl waiting for the sun to rise.

Can we go swimming today?

T'thia laughed

"We just went last week"

Yes, but I want to go again!

T'thia sighed and sat down, dangeling her legs off the edge of the ledge as she drank her klah.  

Kaibain

Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces