Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:24 pm
"So Zidarri where is your third? or do we have to do what you have been doing to us and hunt them down?" Bellows Oak as he Cracks down on the middle of Zidarris back Making a sound like cracking thunder. "COME OUT!" Screams Oak striking Zidarri over and over again he was already on his stomach but Oak kept on pounding him without mercy. You could hear organs rupturing and bones splitting. Oak wanted this over. Where on this earth is your third scum?! I May not be killing you but i know your not enjoying you life right now! Third! I Addres YOU! COME OUT COWARD!" The whole time Oak does not seace in his rythmic beating of Zidarri.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:38 pm
As the man stood he threw back at her all his power, Slashing her across the face with a fire sword. Tassa backed away in pain, blinded temporarily, the man took a chance to run, but a lioness protecting it's pack never stays in pain for long, and she charged him, tackling him down to the ground, her jaws slicing him open tearing into skin, into blood.

She stood and stared down. 'Prey...' She shook the feelings out and away, knowing he would die shortly without help, Tassa held his throat as she transformed her voice cold and filled with the killer. "Where is the third..." She was in a deadly mood as her fingers dug into his throat cutting him off of air. "TELL ME NOW!" She snarled, her fangs gleaming.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:36 pm
Keely unaware of the situation was still hidding up in the tree but when he heard oak's voice boom the whole tree seemed to shake.something's not right...no body is trying to find me..she pouted.she got down from the tree and ran about a half a mile before she got to the battle ground she had forgotten about thr tiger boy and the panther girl she was worried something had happened.when she got there tassa seemed to be head to head with ziddari again.keely whimpered as she tried to find some way to help.all of a sudden,keely's pendant around her neck shown a bright white color and her elf ears twitched as a staff formed in her right hand out of no where.Keely kneeled down andheld two fingers in the air as she closed her eyes and chanted and ancient elfen spell."Jariren...Taraas....gokuen...."at these words a bright light formed around her.keely stood up and held her staff out in front of her"Alright!its time for some white magic..elf style!"she grinned widely from ear to ear as she charged and formed a white energy blast and shot it out the end of her staff towards ziddari"Incoming Oak!"she squeaked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:15 pm
Oak steps back Just far enough and just long enough to let Keel's Beam Hit Zidarri. Hey then without missing his rythm continues to wail on zidarri.
"Its seems are allies nubers continue to grow scum and yet yours remain unchanged! How about you erge your third to change that!"  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:25 pm
"Dude what are you doing here?"
Juuya:"I live here you dork."he said laughing"What about you why are you here?"
"Well I'm here with some friends."
Juuya:"tsk figures your her for the women..aren't you?"he smirked.
"Naw, I have a woman juu.."sha said playfully punching him in the arm.
Juuya:" rolleyes "Yeah sure sha like I'm a complete idiot."
"Uh you are a complete idiot dude."sha said laughing.
Juuya:"Ay I gotta go 'cause I'm cleaning out the fountain... stare Shutup! Don't say a word!
" mrgreen Aha!your a janitor!"
Juuya:"Whatever man."splashes water on him with a grin. Hey I gotta go but next time...try not to put your kappa hands in the nice clean water.." mrgreen
"Aw dude your deadmeat!"Sha was about to punch him again but he disappeared back under water."Just how deep is that fountain."Sha looked in but couldn't see the bottom.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:25 pm
Mityl ran into the trees searching for a scent she knew wasn't there so instead she followed the breath of fey magic surrounding the other of the trine.
"It's no use hiding Parven...I know where you are."
Parven: "and likely they've mistaken Notole for a man as all do just wait until they see that it was a fey woman that betrayed the secret to us. she rose to power they wouldn't allow her with your people.."
"I'll tear you're lying throat out!!"
with that she charged him and cut into his flesh only to watch it heal.
"You forget something vital. only another trine can kill us, and you haven't got all the right people..."
"the hell I don't"
she stabbed him in the throat and ran back to her friends. she knew the words to bind them together. her mother had taught her that secret and it had been what killed her.

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:07 pm
Sha heard some commotion and immeditely rushed out to see mityl running towards the comotion"Whats going on and wheres the food?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:27 pm
"no time Sha! I've got to do something before we're all killed..."
she ran up to Tassa
"Tassa, Oak, we won't be able to destroy them. only another trine can kill them, but I've got an idea...take my hands both of you."

Mauki Waka

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:28 pm
Taku wonders into the forest for the first time "h-hello.?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:29 pm
Ecitra Doll
"no time Sha! I've got to do something before we're all killed..."
she ran up to Tassa
"Tassa, Oak, we won't be able to destroy them. only another trine can kill them, but I've got an idea...take my hands both of you."

" If it means ending this ill do it!" Spits Oak Kicking Zidarri into the oak tree. Oak grabs Mytils hand gently. "Now What?"  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:29 pm
Mityl dragged one of Tassa's hands away from her victim long enough to say the spell
"by my soul I bind us three,
set the power within us free,
understand we know the truth,
everything will be forsooth,
by all that makes us three divine,
by our powers we form a trine."
Mityl suddenly felt power flow through her and was aware of the other two in more ways than she should have been.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:07 pm
Oak with a look of shock looks into the face of Mytil as if seeing it for the first time. The with tears in his eyes he makes a cry so loud and so deep it shakes the trees outside the clearing. Running full speed towards zidarri Oak lifts his club with both hands and brings it down on his skull with such force the blow follows down through Zidarris body untill Oaks club cracks the ground Splitting Zidarri apart with it. And with that Oak drops to his knees. "It is done."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:13 pm
Mityl smiled at Oak, feeling her strength go into the blow as well.
"game over Ziddari.."
with that Mityl promptly passed out

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:54 pm
Tassa steped back, the feeling swarming her throat and body. She dropped to her knees. Her head was pounding! Never had she used so much magic and energy in one day, and now a trine? She stood up again but found that once again she fell to her knees. She shook her head, to free it of this... these connections, but found it impossible...

"Where are the others..." She thought to herself, she could almost feel Oak and Mityl, their feeling and protectiveness for one another, Mityl's desperation and Oak's complete loyalty. But now she couldn't concentrate her senses properly, almost as if they had been alterted into their senses.

As the feelings passed, Tassa still found she was to weak to stand and walked, but she could lift herself up to a kneel.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:36 pm
"Oh no!"keely ran to her friends' aid.She looked at all of them each one of them. First she ran over to oak, then mityl and tassa who was barely holding up. Hopefully this will work....Keely gathered the three and laid them side by side. She knelt down and tears formed in her eyes."Okay friends this might take up all of my strength but as my friends..its a risk I'm willing to take..."And with that, keely then held her crystal pendant to her heart and then she chanted three simple words"Goken..Ashvar....lieraan..."It was an ancient elven healing renewal spell that took the strength of one and split amongst three. Usually for a junior elf mage it took all the strength one had. A bright light shot through the pendant and hovered over the three bodies then gently, light rested on all three of them like a blanket. Then, it disappeared."..For my friends.."keely said weakly"..I just wish I wasn't so..so weak and stupid..I probably would have been more help. A single tear slid down her cheek as she fell back to the ground. The last thing she heard was sha's voice shouting her name then she blacked out.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games