Reply 13: Rp Forest
Vel'sere Desert Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:14 pm
"How did you get here?" Kanji asked he had to do something to get his mind of this maze  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:49 am
"here?" Selene croaked, trying to keep her eyes open. "Here as in the desert, here as in the maze, what?" She didn't look at Kanji, but carried on doggedly moving through the maze. "Well i was raised in an oasis, and when i came of age i began to travel. I've been a nomad for as long as i can remember, moving from place to place. One day, i just found the caves. I literally fell right into it." She licked her lips, and turned another corner, trying to bare for the centre. "you?"  

Mad Madam Mimm

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:27 am
Mad Madam Mimm
"here?" Selene croaked, trying to keep her eyes open. "Here as in the desert, here as in the maze, what?" She didn't look at Kanji, but carried on doggedly moving through the maze. "Well i was raised in an oasis, and when i came of age i began to travel. I've been a nomad for as long as i can remember, moving from place to place. One day, i just found the caves. I literally fell right into it." She licked her lips, and turned another corner, trying to bare for the centre. "you?"

(((As you turn the corner once again a figure appears behind you both aiming another needle at the human. However by a stroke of luck it misses bouncing off the stone floor and clattering away between Selene’s front hooves. She could still stand under her own power though only with great effort. She can no longer feel her own body at all however. Everything seems blurry and distorted and all sound what little there was to begin with now sounds muffled and distant. You can see that it is an undead jackal man. perfectly preserved. It is even quicker and more agile than its living counter parts. It bounds up over a wall and away before you can make a counter strike but you still have the feeling you guys are being watched. you also feel you are very close the the center. This is confirmed when you hear the distorted and defening cry of a dragon. The force of it shaking the ground beneath your feet.)))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:40 am
(((i have finally made my Vel'sere guild! mrgreen any of you who want to join may pm me. mrgreen )))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:44 am
Slene, feeling the beginnings of paralysis, turned to the human. "pick up the needle.." her voice was croaky.She wanted to know what was inside it. Maybe they could find out what was happening to her. She looked around, searching for the source of the roar... what would they have to do?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:03 am
Kanji picked it up "here" he gave it to here. "I guess the closer we get to the center the more they'll attack us." so we better be alert.  

can o whoop ass

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:22 am
Selene cracked the dart open and smelled the contents.
"Smells like venom... poison. Great." they carried on walking to the centre. Selene still held the vial.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:11 pm
((I don't know when to come in.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:39 am
"So...what does that mean?" Kanji asked "Is it anything serious?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:47 am
"i dont know." selene staggered, supporting herself against the wall. "i dont know whats in the vile, but i dont see the point in them injecting me with a non lethal poison. here." she held her hand out to kanji. "you'll have to lead me"  

Mad Madam Mimm

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:23 pm
(((ok enough drawing it out. mrgreen )))

As you turn the next corner you see opening up to you a massive chamber standing in its center is a massive dragon like creature however it seemed not to be of flesh and blood but crystal and glass. Standing to each side of this "Crystal dragon" are two undead jackal men. Blow guns in one hand scimitar in the other. With a great distorted roar the dragon steps towards you both as the jackal men scatter to the shadows.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:02 am
Selene looked up at the beast. She was still groggy and felt ill, but she gripped the vial of liquid tightly. She stood, as still as she could, gazing at the dragon. Itwould be foolish, she reminded herself, to strike before it did. Starting a fight with a creature larger and stronger than you was a bad idea. Finishing one, however...  

Mad Madam Mimm

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:54 pm
"I am the guardian of this place, the labyrinth of the mind. To enter the further environs you must defeat my challenge. Come at me!" And with that a burst of violet light comes at you just barely missing you and the human. Where the ground is struck there remains nothing but a large cleanly cut hole so deep you cannot see the bottom.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:38 am
Selene shook her head, trying to clear the fuzzyness from the poison.
"Kaji..." she whispered, handing him the vial. "see if you can hit the dragon with the poison." She watched the beast. "We will get out." she glared, determinedly  

Mad Madam Mimm

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:44 pm
(Can I still join in?)  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items