Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
In My Room You'll Find... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you have there?
  NOTHING! *hides it behind back*
  Oh, it's just a pie... *ker-splat!*
  Attack, my flying monkeys! ATTACK!!!
View Results

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:20 am
... a new suit hanging right next to my graduation outfit! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:24 pm
Piles of books surrounded by piles of clothing on carpet that has paint all over it. Books are draped over so much that you'd swear everything in my room was made of books. Random art supplies are randomly place...jewelry is hanging near the ceiling...and a calender on my wall.  

MajesticBellaRose

MorieDeia

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:06 am
Pillows and blankets in my little nest that is surrounded by tons of books and more books and movies and DVDs. Every inch of my walls are covered in some kind of movie poster be it from LORT, SW or HP. All kinds of costumes and parts of costumes and a like size manikin that is stand in one corner of the space that I call my realm. I also have swords and knifes laying all over ( scream just found one in the bed). I have jewelry and random pieces of cloth hanging from every thing. There are actions figures and abut a hundred candles and incense sticks everywhere. And on top of all of that I have all of my art supplies: paints, brushes, canvases, markers, pencils, erasers and lost more. As well as at this time three other girls other than myself standing/sitting/laying in my room.

(this is what I call controlled chaos)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:13 am
Ummm... A desk.... a couple tiny knick nacks.... A pile of cloths.... My bed... A stuffed animal or two.... Pillows... Pictures.... Ummmmm.... And other stuffs ^.^  

-Strawberry_Cutie_Girl-

carmen_0x0

Shy Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:45 am
*look under my bed*...alot of creap,and in the is alot of drawings,book and ohher stuff. 3nodding but please dont look in my mess of stuff. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:26 pm
Writing on my walls, prom dresses and kimono shirts hanging from a lamppost, eight pillows, two blankets, a desk complete with monitor sans computer, and books. Lots and lots of books. Everywhere.

Le Mango

Feral Egg

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:04 pm
... new guitar picks... Mmmmm... plasticy goodness... domokun  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:51 pm
A big bed, Posters on walls, TV on dresser, tan desk with crap on it, and clothes on the floor complete with a crappy Xbox.  

__X__Naomi__X__

Sapphire Sunday

Sparkly Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:54 pm
Boxes...lots of cardboard boxes and a few plastic bins. I just moved and I am umm...

well I'm sick of moving so now I might just leave the stuff in the dang boxes and bins so that next time its ready to go.

Renting sucks...buy homes.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:49 am
hmm, I'll start from the center and go around.

Bed, TV, PS2, Gamecube, Stereo, Old Gundam Models, 5drawer dresser, Fan, Desk, Computer, Game/DVD Shelf, piano keyboard, closet, clothes, camping gear, Room Entrance, Wall with lots of explicit pictures  

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xion_The_Drow

Profitable Codger

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:46 am
I have nothing except, a single box.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:06 am
a bed, a desktop, a mini hi-fi, a messy desk and trash all over the place  

Cuperdon

2,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

A Bad Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:31 am
-shifts around a little.- Oh! More airsoft guns! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:30 am
A big bed, i-pod,tv on, posters on the wall, few guitars,piano keyboard,laptop,clothes all over the floor, some books on the desk(dont know what are they) and lots of tablatures  

NexusBeta

bleeding nitemares

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:27 pm
JTN

Kinky stuff?

The Super-Secret-Forbidden-Unholy-Items-of Damnation?
like your condom?  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games