Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:11 pm
Gerix: "You're certainly one for details, aren't you? No, I meant they still greet each other that way. Doesn't really hurt much... although now that you mention it, I think my kind was nearly extinct at one point. They're still just getting themselves back together from the war with the Inakum... Anyway, that's something else entirely."

GL: Hmm, I don't know about you two, but I could use a bite to eat. Wanna head down to the kitchen? I just ordered a lot of food I gotta sort through, heh.

- - - - -

*For a long time, it was quiet in Rosemary's room. A peaceful, calm sort of quiet. She hadn't had her eyes closed for very long, before something started to make noise outside of the coffin. A strange, tearing sound. Slightly electrical? A presence, not a very friendly one either. Something landed with a heavy, wet thud, knocking over a chair and something made of glass. Once Rosemary opened the lid, she saw what had caused the disturbance*

Rosemary...

*The voice was telepathic, and powerful. Somehow it seized her mind, and prevented her from replying, and blocked out all sound aside from it's voice. The voice had come from what looked like a horrible, twisted slug on the floor, oozing with slime and ichor spilling out of various pores. It writhed, as if it were dying, several haphazardly placed mouths gnashing at the air, eyes that were all over it's body staring straight at the vampire. It looked like something that may have come from Jiluzix itself...*

I am hardly finished with you, Rosemary. In time, you shall regret declining my offer. In time...

*The slug-thing screeched as it's body rapidly decomposed before her eyes, melting into a large puddle of foul smelling slime. It steamed as it liquifed, it's stench filling the room. Slowly that feeling of pure evil left the area.*

- - - - -

*Jiluzix grumbled in satisfaction... it had taken a great amount of effort to force that portal open to deliver his message, and even more to make sure none on Limbo would detect it. True to his word, he would make Rosemary suffer... but later. He bared several mouthfuls of teeth as his thoughts turned to the satan Hi...*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:36 pm
*Rosemary screamed once she had her voice back. She was sitting on the floor next to the coffin, screaming. She didn't remember getting out of it, nor did she kno wif she started to scream before she was allowed to focus on anything other than the slug and its voice or after she could perceive again. She was crying and it took her a few moments to realize this. She looked at the blob angrily.* Your servant shouldn't have broke his word! Was my one condition not so simple enough?! Maybe then I wouldn't so utterly have declined your offer!

*She was up suddenly, slamming her fist onto a table. The effect she was going for with that was of someone hitting the table in frustration...what she got was a broken table. She backed back to the coffin and sat with her back to it, hugging her legs as she stared at the buddle with blurry vision unable to hold back frustrated helpless tears.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:59 pm
GL: "Rosemary!"

*The door to her room was forced open, slamming hard against the wall. Once she had screamed, GL came running, the others right along with him.*

GL: "What's wro...Eeegggh, what... What's that smell!?"

Alzamus: "Rosemary! Are you alright!?"

*He entered the room, completely shocked by what he saw... the room was a mess, a mirror broken, a chair that had been smacked against the wall, and a table completely destroyed. The puddle stained the decorative rug, eating through it slightly, and took up a great deal of the floor space in the room. GL watched Rosemary with worried eyes as he moved towards a window and opened it, then stared at the sickly colored puddle. He knelt down and got as close to the vampire as he dared. There was still a slight heavy feeling of evil that was trying to evaporate, and he could sense it, they all could. The combination of seeing Rosemary in such a state, the stench, and the feeling of evil made him feel almost physically ill. What had done this to her? Part of him wanted to hug his vampyric friend, but he didn't think it would be in Rosemary's nature to accept the gesture of comfort... Then again, neither was it in her nature to be reduced to tears. He settled for giving her his most concerned look.*

GL: "Rosemary... what... what was it? What happened?"

*Chewy had teleported into the room seconds later, the element of fire covering his claws... when he realized there was no immediate danger, the flames vanished, and he brought one of his claws to his mouth. He was resisting the urge to throw up from the smell*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:25 pm
*When Black reached the door she spun to the side of the wall next to the door and covered her nose and mouth with her hands.*

Jiluzix... *She was shaking all over. Obviously upset. So upset in fact that she when she started speaking again she seemed to have forgotten how to speak English so it took the reapers a little while to understand anything of what she said other than the names she said which were Veni, herself, and Jiluzix. What they missed was her describing what happened but when they could finally understand her she said:*

~And Julizix said to me "Rosemary...I am hardly finished with you, Rosemary. In time, you shall regret declining my offer. In time..." Why did he try so hard to capture me? Three mages almost did! Does he know something about me that even I don't know? Or is it something that I am well aware of that he wanted?~

*She was so upset with mixed emotions that she actually put her hands to the sides of her face and moved them down leaving a long scratch where her nails touched. She couldn't seem to stop crying.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:40 pm
*Alzamus left the room, and came back moments later with a vial of some sort of light blue liquid. Stepping around the puddle of vile ichor, he helped Rosemary up and gave the vial to her.*

Alzamus: "Come on now, stop scratching yourself like that. Drink this, it will calm you... Ci... Er, Chewy. Do something about the puddle, would you?"

*The dragon just nodded, pinching his nostrils shut with one claw. He used the other to freeze the gunk, so it could be easily picked up as one solid piece, and threw it out the window. It shattered on the ground below, and for good measure, Chewy set it on fire to burn the rest away. The stench lingered, but it was nowhere near as strong as what it was.*

Chewy: "God, that stuff was rank..."

GL: "Is there anything I can get you, Rosemary?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:12 pm
*Black looked confused outside the door.* What did Rosemary say? I couldn't understand her.

*Rosemary looked up at Alzamus with a slightly confused look in her eyes. The scratches were already sealin up rapidly and soon it was like they weren't even there. Shifting her gaze to her hand she saw that there was a little bit of blood on her nails. She held onto the arm that helper her up and stared at the vial for a few moments before she took it. Her breathing slowed as she gained a more weary look to her as the stuff helped calm her like the reaper said it would. She rested her head on the elder reaper and closed her eyes for a few moments, opened them again, and finally answered the younger reaper's question.* No thank you, Galantros. I do not know of anything you can get me.

*She swallowed. Her fingers tapped her side to the beat of someone's heart. That seemed to help calm her down a little, focusing on the beat of a pulse.* Alzamus, I'm sorry. Jiluzix's slug didn't break your table. I did when I first became upset. I didn't intend to hit it with more zan enough force to easily break it.

*She brought her head down to face the ground.* Veni... *Her gaze slowly shifted to where he slept.* He wasn't affected was he? *She got on her hands and knees, lifting up the lid, and looked in. It appeared he wasn't affected or even knew what had happened. Sitff as ever, not moving, extra curly hair, which made it apparent he straightened it a little to get the hair style he usually had. She wouldn't know if anything was wrong until he woke. Rosemary ran the back of her hand on the side of his face before closing the lid again.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:04 pm
Inazuma Sky
Inazuma was glad to see that her idea had been rather well accepted... by a ghost at least. The other's seemed a little unsure of the idea, but because of Gerix's enthusiasm for the idea everyone seemed to adapt well to it.

She smiled at Gerix and nodded, wishing that she could express the sheer amount of gratitude she had for the rather pretty, if not odd, ghost that had visited them.

As the idea started play out to last a couple of night starting the next evening, she excused herself and left with a simple outfit that she had managed to get from GL. She wasn't sure how Sephiroth would feel about wearing red shirt, but she thought that the black pants would at least be to his liking since he was wearing a soaking wet pair of those already.

She wondered mildly what he would think of her getting him these clothes so quickly. There was no doubt that she would have to explain that the other had already beaten them to the thought and had acted on it immediately. Perhaps he would find that amusing. What would he think of the idea of a party? Was he a party person?

She slipped into a chain of thought while she waited for him to answer the door, a rather amusing perplexed look on her face.

(For some unknown reason Inazuma's post was lost...luckily I got it before it disappeared)

*When he answered the door, Sephiroth was surprised to see Inazuma return so quickly. He had barely gotten the pants he had on any drier since she had left.* Come in. *He stepped aside for her as he had done a few minutes before. He glanced at the clothes.* I must admit you were much faster than I expected. I suppose you're not the lightning angel for nothing.

Excuse me. *He took the clothes away from her, rather eager to get out of the wet/tattered pants he currently had on, and went into the bathroom. When he came out a few minutes later he stood there for a moment and noticing she had her eyes on him did a quick spin. He didn't seem to mind the red shirt at all.* This is a good looking shirt you picked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:13 pm
GL: "It was a warning from the Niearcim, Black.. that's all. They're... They're just bluffing..."

Alzamus: "Don't worry about the table, that's easily replaced. It's the last thing I'm concerned about at the moment."

*Noticing there was still some sludge left on the chair, Chewy went to freeze it until Alzamus stopped him*

Alzamus: The military's going to want to look at that, I bet... let's just scoop it up somehow...

*Moments later, the mess was cleaned up, and the remains of the slug creature were placed in a container. Authorities were called, and informed of what had just happened. Until they arrived, GL, Chewy, and Alzamus decided to go into the kitchen to put away all the food (and to possibly get a nice strong drink after all the crap everyone's been through razz ). Rosemary and the others were invited to come along if they wanted.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:34 pm
*BlackMN didn't really believe him especially since Rosemary never said the word niearcim in her rant and she knows that the vampire would have said it as is since there probably isn't any words in her language for it...of course she could have missed it in Rosemary's rapid speech, but doesn't say anything to conflict him and simply nods...*

I suppose I need to stay awake now for any questions.... *Said Rosemary who had the side of her face resting on the table in the kitchen...* Vhat are my rights here? Do I haf the right to remain silent? May I choose to not answer some of the questions? It's not zat I don't plan on answering, I merely vould like to know...

*BlackMN stared at Rosemary for a while...* Why are you awake? Usually I can't get you up for nothing so soon after sunrise.

*Rosemary moved her head so that her temple touched the table's cool surface and groaned a little.* Maybe I've gained an ability where I do not need to be asleep at first light... und just because I can be avake at dawn doesn't mean I vant to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:40 pm
*Chewy stared at the blank container on the table... he seriously wanted to burn the rest of that horrid smelling stuff. Ah well, at least the stench couldn't escape it's prison. Meanwhile, GL went to the fridge, the sounds of glass objects being moved around*

GL: Black, Rosemary, either of you want anything to drink?

*He pulled out a large pitch of thick blackish-orange liquid, and poured it into two glasses. Handing one to his father, he casually dropped his hand into the glass, letting his fingers absorb the taste and nutrition for him, while waiting to see if Black or Rosemary wanted anything. Alzamus sipped his drink before replying*

Alzamus: Unfortunately, you may have to answer a couple questions. Mostly just tell them what happened. You could refuse to speak right now, but that would mean they'd want to come back later... so perhaps getting it over with would be best. That's about all, though...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:59 pm
Do you have orange juice?

*Rosemary lifted her index finger to her head, and then lifted up her thumb and made a phhshew noise to show what she sort of wanted at that very moment. Throughout the whole incident of the past few days she had partially wished she would die and cursed her damage capacity/healing abilities. She did find out she most defanately had a stress limit and had finally reached it.*

Zis vill not get out vill it? I don't look forward to walking ze streets und feel like I'm marked with a scarlet A on my chest for the world to see...vell zis case it might be a J or N....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:22 pm
*The colorful fruit liquid was poured into a glass, and placed in front of Black as GL took his seat. Alzamus placed a rather small glass of red liquid in front of Rosemary, just in case she wanted it, and sat in a chair as well*

Alzamus: "I'm pretty sure the soldiers will keep it quiet about the whole affair. Just to be sure, I'll see what I can do to make sure they stay silent about this to the public."

*Everything was quiet then for a long moment... GL drained his drink half way, then spoke up, deciding to start up a topic.*

GL: I wonder how Limbo's going to handle being completely revealed to Gaia-Earth...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:38 pm
Thank you. *Black took a sip of what she thinks is orange juice and accidentally yawned in the middle of it, so she started coughing. She waved her hand up and down with a slight embarrassed look.* I'm fine.

I vonder more how ze citizens of Gaia-Earth are going to handle ze shock of finding out about a place called Limbo who knew of their existence zis whole time. Ze creatures from Limbo even vent zer on occassion vhile most people didn't efen know about it. Anger, rage, an attempt at var? Zat's vhat I vorry about. You haf integrated many civilizations before, zo I do not vorry how Limbo vill handle it more how Gaia-Earth vill handle it.

Vhat about ze party you planned? Are you still having it? Are you planning on setting it up after ze soldiers leave? I vould still like to see vhat you do vith zat. I still think it's a vonderful idea. *She closed her eyes and seemed to drift off to sleep, but she opened them again and took a deep breath. She was tired and wanted to fall asleep, but at the same time she was almost afraid to due to the nightmares and then this...*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:59 pm
"Why can't we go back home!?"
"Who are you people!? Did you release those.. things?"
"I demand to know what's going on!"

*Understandably, all the rescued Gaians were frightened, paranoid, and everything else.*

Soldier: "Everyone, please... settle down. We'll explain everything, we promise! We only want to help..."

"How can we trust you!? We don't even know what you are! You're not even human!"
"That's not fair, they did save us..."
"How do we know this isn't some hoax!? That you're not trying to..."

*The soldier sighed, shook his head, the looked over to several of his fellow men. Nodding, the physics went to work mentally calming everyone down, reducing their anxieties and clearing their mind. Everyone quietly began to murmur in confusion, wondering what had just happened, and finding it difficult to get paranoid or angry.*

Soldier: "Okay, now that I have your attention. No, we didn't just mind control you. Several psychics just planted the suggestion for you to all calm down. We did this so we could simply explain what's going on. We know you're all confused, and anxious to go home... and even more so, to know just what happened. I'll be explaining things, while the employees of D.U.T.T.I. hand out some food rations and supplies... After that, we'll gladly answer any questions asked in a calm manner."

*Andrew took a breath, his fingers drumming on his helmet that was being held at his side. All of these people were staring at him, and he knew it was because he was something they had never seen before. Pausing a second, he then proceeded to explain things. That it was a demon invasion on a massive scale, that it was by a group of beings called the Niearcim. That Limbo was the realm between life and death for all beings, and that they had been fighting the Niearcim for centuries now...*

*People would not be allowed to go home at the moment, due to pockets of demons still in the area that needed to be cleaned out. Roughly, it would be a week before they could go back. They would have shelter and everything they need here, and if they wish, they could explore Limbo with a guide to help them. Their homes, if damage, would be repaired, and belongings would not be taken. Everyone would recieve compensation for their loss, and most importantly... Limbo was NOT taking over Gaia. Gaia would be left as it was, except now with the knowledge of Limbo's existance... As for allowing their citizens back and forth, and sharing Limbo's technology and civilization with Gaia... that was up to their governments. Limbo would not force anything upon Gaia, and if they wished, anything of Limbo would be removed from Gaia. Any semblence, or possible Limboian citizens that were in Gaia, would be called back and restricted to return.*

- - - - -

GL: I think we'll have it this evening... for now, I think we all just need to relax.

*A knock at the door, and moments later a couple of officers made their way into the kitchen, led by Chewy*

Alzamus: Please, have a seat... Just excuse our current... ah...state of being. As you understand, it's been a rather long couple of days... *the officers nodded, before sitting in front of Rosemary."

Officer: Rosemary Mori? We need to ask you a few questions... Is this the sample?

Chewy: "Eh.. what we could scrap up, anyway. Woah, don't open it, the stuff reeks worse than a week old dead cremler."

*The officer carefully put the container down in front of him, after nearly opening it.*

Officer 2: "Okay. Let's get this over with as quickly as possible. We understand that things were... stressful, just a bit ago. First, could you tell us what happened?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games