Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:02 pm
Sebastian seemed to chuckle, but it came out as more of a few odd toned barks and yips."I won't run from you, you want me to stay so I'll stay. I've honestly never felt as accepted as you just made me feel."He said truthfully. He was drawn to stay near the elf, though what would happen in the future was unclear to him.

((Brb soon, gotta walk the dog))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:28 pm
The wood elf rubbed her blond-haired head against Sebastien's rough fur. He smelled like the forest and something she couldn't quite name, which was rare considering how good her nose was. He kind of reminded her of the many wolves that had been in her home forest, that was why she felt she could display so many signs of affection towards him. If he had been in his other form she would probably have been more reserved because she would have been embarrassed to cling to a humanoid form so much. He might not like that she thought, he might not like me clinging to him right now. Too bad she thought, deciding to take advantage of his kindness to snuggle up to him. She did not think he would tell her to move. "I'm glad you feel so accepted by me. My mission is to try and bring peace and understanding to all the races so we could end the strife between us." She looked deeply into his crimson eyes, "I like you a lot she told him. Don't disappear on me." Realizing what she had just said she blushed almost as red as his eyes. Turning away she muttered "Sorry, didn't mean like that."

OoC//Its ok, what kind of dog is it?//  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Sebastian's smile broaded slightly, and the color in his eyes seemed to shine."I don't believe peace will ever be brought to all races, but if your willing to try I'm willing to help."He said sincerely."Don't worry, I won't be going anywhere."He said, hoping it to be true. He spread his wings out and draped them over the elf, his way of returning the embrace.

((Pitbull/boxer))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:30 am
"Ah, there you are! Who are you?" She asked the new demon, confused.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:50 am
Sebastian looked over the elf's shoulder to look at Kaguya. His eyes flashed black again as he instinctly began to hide. Shaking his head his eyes returned to their blood red color."My name is Sebastian."He said bluntly, trying to be nice to the elf's companions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:29 pm
She looked kindof shocked. "How did you two meet? When? I'm so confused." Rie said and looked like she was stressing.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:44 pm
"We met recently, in the cave you just left truthfully. I am the one who lifted the obstacle blocking the entrance. I was in the cave the entire time, in the shadows. She merely noticed my presence before you or your other companion."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:07 pm
"Huh? Really? Wow, I must be letting my guard down."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:14 pm
"I wouldn't say that. If I don't want to be noticed, I won't be. I merely made a stupid mistake and dislodged some rocks. The elf heard me and called me out, so I stepped out and offered my assistance."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:31 pm
"Yeah, I just met her recently, but what i've seen, she wont hurt anyone unless they deserve it."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:37 pm
Sebastian nuzzled the elf lightly, in his wolf-like state it wasn't abnormal. "She is nice. She is the reason I'm out in the open right now, if you can't tell by the fact she's hugging me quite tightly."He said with a slight wolfish chuckle. He wings remained draped over the elf.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:41 am
"I see. Well, that's real cute, but we have to get going. Anyone who's fallowing me, go ahead, if not, then stay here and do whatever." She said and began to walk away.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:17 am
Selwyn immeadiately released the chaos demon and got up to follow Rie. She had taken a liking to the girl as well and thought it would be interesting to accompany her for a while. Brushing her golden-blond hair off her shoulders she quickly slung her bow again and placed on her back along with the quiver. Smiling gently she walked over and stood beside the girl.

Ooc//Sebastien, your dog must be so cute! I love pitbulls/boxers.//  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:22 am
Sebastian folded his wings to his side and stood up. He stretched then followed the elf."I guess I'll tag along since I said I'll stay. I may come in useful later."He said as he walked over to Selwyn and Rie.

((My dogs lazy, it curled up underneath my covers and is sleep on my pillow))  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:53 pm
"Alright then. It's a party. Ala's gunna be gone for a while, so it'll be us three. If my direction is good, then the next town should come up soon and we'll rest there for a night." She said as she pointed North.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games