Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:43 pm
itoss a helmet at her and gloves- wear those and watch this - i skate down and i spot my poll and do a double impossible fakie onto it and 50 50 board slide across then pop out ito a manual htne kickflip into a pogo stick then land it-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:08 pm
Kyra watches him with wide eyes and privately thinks Hah, I'll neverr be able to do that! but she puts on the helmet and gloves and waits for him to come back.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm
- grabs her hand- get on the board an put your feet like this and then turn kick an then turn and go back to the origanal position until you need to kick again  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 pm
Kyra looks at him curiously and replies "Can I just try going forward first?" she giggles and grips his hand tightly.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:39 pm
well ok - holds her han -  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:45 pm
Kyra grips his hand even more tightly as she fights to keep her balance, but as she looks over and smiles at him she feels the board slide from underneath her as she goes tumbling to the ground
((this is so something that would happen to me XP))

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:36 pm
candyroks81
Kyra grips his hand even more tightly as she fights to keep her balance, but as she looks over and smiles at him she feels the board slide from underneath her as she goes tumbling to the ground
((this is so something that would happen to me XP))

A dark figure stopped the girl from falling a disappeared round the next corner. Nothing was really clear about this figure except his grayish hair and dark clothes...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:27 pm
[ you do realize that ummmmm this is the special school we are all normal humans thats why they are two ifferent topics- i see the figure an help her back up and ask as nice as i can- wanna try again  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:57 pm
Kyra looks at the dark figure curiously as he leaves and makes a mental note to thank him whenever she had the chance before turning back to Albie, "Hmm..I think I'll just watch you. Even if I would learn I wouldn't be able to stay on balance if I looked at you. she blushes as she continues, "I think I'll just go sit against that tree and watch your amazing skills. she laughs lightly and goes to the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:33 pm
- looks at the board in my hands and i flip it down grab my bag and follow her and sit wit her- id rather spend time wit you then skate  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:52 pm
pyromaniac696
[ you do realize that ummmmm this is the special school we are all normal humans thats why they are two ifferent topics- i see the figure an help her back up and ask as nice as i can- wanna try again

((I know... But it just makes it very interesting that some people aren't really what they seem to be, don't you think? ^.^))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:38 pm
Kyra smiles and blushes at his words "Why's that? You haven't known me that long." she look at him curiously and twirls her hair.

((I'm sorry but I have to agree with Angelicos, he really didn't have "powers" he just left quickly. And yes, it made things more interesting ^^))  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:04 pm
hey stranger things ahppen in lif e- i luagh and sit down by her an take a deep breathe an i feel pain but push it aside and preten everything is all right an i kiss her cheek as the gently morning dew kisses grass-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:06 pm
[ ok but aslong as there is like no powers but your just extremely fast from rpactice or something soooooo plzzzzzz don't do powers just be human ]  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:12 pm
Kyra laughs as well and grins as she is kissed. She touches his cheek and turns him around to face her, kissing his forehead. "Is there something wrong? Are you in pain?

((Okay, that works for me.))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games