Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:51 am
"Who are you people? Why have you brought me here? Are you gonna kill me like that person before?" asked Hikari towards Joy. She doesn't remember anyone or anything anymore so she's a bit cautious on who to trust.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:59 pm
"oh dear we r ur friend when chaos turn evil and no we wont kill u and i am ur protect knights"said Joy calm voice.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:28 pm
Hikari looked cautiously towards Joy, still holding on her mended shoulder. She couldn't really know if they were lying to her or not so she kept quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:22 pm
Joy pull out bag with new clothes for hikari and "this place is new for u and new clothes to wear to replace ur old one and under too"said joy pat ur head.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 pm
Hikari took a glance at the items that the girl had took out. Her eyes closed tightly as she was patted on the head. She slowly opened her one eye and then the other, staring towards the clothing beside her. She took a look on herself and found that her clothes were torn and gave a sigh. Her uninjured side took the clothing and began changing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 pm
"i didnt know what size u r and i hope clothes and in other bag have under wear to change too"said joy wait for hikari.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 pm
When she was finished changing, her hand raised as she looked at the garment she was wearing. It was comfortable and fitted her perfectly. The fresh clothing felt soft.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 pm
"so how is it they fit"said joy and someone is knock on the door.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:46 pm
Hikari approached the door and opened it, giving a nod in respond to her question.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:44 pm
"r u hikari of lost path"said the man and sharp pain in ur head..."remember me i will come get u and ur sister power" say in ur thought and mind.

joy stare at him and "no this is lily and hikari is in next city over and wrong person"said joy is lie to the man. he nod and" sorry i have to leave"said the man leave the hositpal. "sorry hikari i lie to him and he is trying hurt or kill u before ur sister see u"said joy place her hand on her head.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:30 am
Hikari clenched her fist, trying not to show the pain and when the man left, she gave a sigh of relief. She held the side of her head as she tried to go back in the room to sit down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:36 pm
"hmm hikari do u want go field where is rose and lily and where is ur mother and father grave at"said Joy knee down and bow at hikari.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:11 pm
Hikari tilted her head as she looked towards Joy as to what she had just said. "Huh? Graves?" asked Hikari towards Joy and wondered in her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm
joy smlie bit and grab on hikari hand then teleports out of hospital went to grave where is mom and dad of hikari and lisa but they is five people is wait for them." u r late joy and that is her"Said man in uniform. "sorry dante hikari clothes old and i get her new one but where is our lady at"said joy. Dante point at grave and they is lisa give lily and rose on mother and father gravestones.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:37 pm
Hikari glanced her eyes towards the people that surrounded the gravestone before them. She then read the name within her mind as her head tilted to a side. "Shira...yu...ki...." said the words from her mind and looked at the people again.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games