Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 pm
The constant memory loss still didn't sit well with him, but he pressed on, "interesting, I've moved around a lot as well, what are some of your favorite places?" The falcon still eyed them, as it moved closer, as if he too was waiting for her answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:31 pm
".....The castle."
June bit her lower lip
"everywhere else I seemed to go wasn't too pleased with having a young nomad around....And Kyra's attitude made things worse."
June thought for a second
"...another one of my favorite places is Daivota." June closed her eyes, as if picturing it in her mind
"...such an old-fashioned city, although most of the tudor-style houses belonged more to a countryside."
June laughed

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:42 pm
He smiled as well, "I think Mega would be pleased to hear your enjoying the castle, all things considered." Dark gave a light chuckle, the sound bounced off of the lagoon and back to them. "But this Daivota place sound most pleasant, how did you find yourself there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:45 pm
"well...."
June lifted her head
"Daivota is hard to miss when you're wandering the surrounding plains of Grenevade. Its largest tower stands in the center of hte city, always letting off lights that you can even see during the day. I found the lights when I was running through the fields on a rainy day."
June shifted her weight from side-to-side.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 pm
Dark hit the ground with his staff twice, another boulder came out near his, "please have a sit, and if I'm ever around Grenevade, I shall have to stop by." He eyed her again " you know this isn't a interview, feel free to ask me anything you want, though I should warn that I may not answer" he ended with a full smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:56 pm
June walked to the boulder and sat, hugging one of her knees
"...I rather learn about people through interactions, not questions." She said, pressing her cheek to her knee. Thinking for a second, she took a deep breath
"....you and chief...are you two..." She intertwined her fingers together, not bothering to finish the question in case he became angry.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:04 pm
Her question caught him off guard, half shocked, and half amused, Dark looked a the sky again, "I've asked myself that question for quit some time now, and I've yet to come up with an answer. What about you, do you have anyone you consider special to you, anyone you'd kill to protect?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:06 pm
June looked away, her face turning red
"....I'd die to protect any of my friends." she said, trying to keep things neutral

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:20 pm
Dark nodded in agreement, seeing her blush only intrigued him more, but she'd given him room to wiggle out of that particular line of questioning; so he'd do the same. "And how about your demon, would she allow you to save those you cared for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:29 pm
June shrugged
"we've never been put into that sort of situation...I...don't know. so far as I can tell she wouldn't, though..."
June looked at the ground, frowning

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:53 am
Standing up Dark grab his staff, " then I hope if the time ever comes, you will find the strength inside you to over come her." with two taps to the ground, a portal opened behind him, "now what to you say I get you back to the others" Just as he said this, the falcon took flight into the sky and came to rest on his shoulders. "It seems Kauket wants to join us" he gave a laugh as he patted the bird on its head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:38 pm
June glanced back at the waters before standing up. Her eyes fixed on the bird. Tilting her head, she slowly reached her hand up to pet it, pausing and bringing her arm back to her side when she was a few inches away.
"...Kau....ket...." she whispered

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 am
Kauket spread her wings as she screech at June's hand. Dark looked at the bird and tried to clam her, "Don't mind her June, she's just testing you" Dark retrieve the bird's mask and placed it on her, this would help in dealing with her until they returned to the castle. "She is as wild as she is tamed, never try to handle her as you would a pet, or you'll be missing a few fingers" he didn't want to scare her but certain things she needed to know. Dark stepped to the side to allow June to proceed him inside of the portal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:36 pm
June bit her lower lip, hesiatating for a moment before stepping through the portal. Looking around as she entered the castle once more, she relaxed, closing her eyes and ignoring the slight hollow feeling inside of her.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm
Following behind her, Dark looked around, it seemed most of the guest were up and about as well. Lifting his noses to the air, Dark caught the scent of food coming for the dinning hall. "How do you feel about a little lunch?" personally he didn't care for food, but he remembered humans did.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games