Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 pm
Amy smiled and tilted her head to the side slightly in curiosity. "When do you normally go in to cook? You know, when you're not filling in for someone. I don't think I've ever asked you that before."

She crossed one of her legs over the other, carefully since she had a skirt on, and folded her hands in her lap. She laughed slightly and scratched the back of her head for a moment.

"As for me... Well, my evening's been great so far."

She smiled sweetly at Karrie and then looked down at her hands. "My morning was... interesting. I think I must have been slightly sick or just really tired. I mean, I was in this weird get up and I went to MW at 5 in the morning and made myself a Sex on the Beach!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:53 pm
*shrugs* Whenever I want, mostly. Or if the kitchen gets really busy. Not that that happens very often.

*smiles when Amy talks about her evening, then looks slightly confused when she mentions her morning at MW* That's odd... Doesn't sound like something you usually do.

*a waiter comes up to them and tells them their table's ready. He leads them out to the patio, where there is a table with two chairs set up, lit by candles. The table has an excellent view of the lake. The waiter opens a bottle of wine, pouring it into their glasses, while another pulls Amy's chair out for her*

*smiles at Amy, looking for her reaction*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:05 pm
Amy nodded to what Karrie said. "No, it's not like me at all."

She was going to say a little more and respond to what Karrie said about his schedule, but a waiter came over then to lead them to their table.

Amy was a little surprised that they weren't led to the main dining area, but when the waiter led them out to a patio area, one Amy hadn't known about, she gasped and her eyes widened when she saw the set up before her.

The table looked incredible with the candles on it and the moonlight shining on everything. And when her eyes drifted further, she saw that the patio looked out over the lake. She gasped again when she saw this. It was like something out of a dream.

When she saw that one waiter was opening up a bottle of wine and another was holding out a chair for her, she turned her gaze to Karrie. Her eyes were wide and sparkling in awe.

"Oh, Karrie..."

She wasn't quite sure what to do. A hug seemed so inadequate right now, but anything more would be inappropriate so early in the date and in front of the waiters.

She finally just reached out with one of her hands and squeezed one of Karrie's. She gave him a smile she never had before. It was one full of awe, happiness, gratitude, and extreme affection, all rolled into one.

"Thank you. It's incredible."

She walked over to the table and only allowed her hand to be pulled from Karrie's when she sat down in the chair being held out for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 pm
*smiles widely at the obvious awe on Amy's face* I'm glad you like it. *decides not to mention that this is more than he'd asked for, since the waiters most likely took the image he was thinking of from his mind*

*sits down across from Amy*

Are you ready to order, or would you like a moment?

I'm ready. Are you?*waits for Amy to answer*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:20 pm
Amy was so stunned that when Karrie asks her a question, she had to think for a moment as to what exactly he was asking her.

Oh right. Dinner. They were here to eat... Dangit! What did she want? She didn't know, hadn't thought about it...

She laughed softly and blushed as she looked at one of the candles. "Um, sure, now is good. I'll have.. um, chicken alfredo?"

She looked up at the waiter and laughed softly, somewhat awkwardly, when her 'order' came out in the form of a question.

Smooth Amy, real smooth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:33 pm
*chuckles at Amy's unprepared order*

*nods and turns to Karrie*

I'd like shrimp alfredo, and a side of fried morel mushrooms.

*looks back at Amy as the waiter walks away, smiling softly* I just found out not too long ago about this patio back here. I thought it would be nice to eat out here instead of in the main dining room.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:37 pm
Amy looked out over the lake and shook her head slightly, still amazed at everything.

"Karrie, this is incredible. This is already the best first date I have ever had."

And only, she silently added to herself.

She turned back to look at Karrie, and she smiled when she saw his soft smile.

"Thank you for this, Karrie. It's perfect. And you know, I think I have seen you smile and heard you laugh more than I ever have before, since I first met you. I love that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:42 pm
I'm glad to hear that. It's just started, though. *reaches across the table to take her hand* I guess I've had more reasons to smile lately.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Amy blushed brightly at what Karrie said and her smile brightened even more when he reached out and held her hand across the table. She could feel the heat in her cheeks and was so thankful her hand wasn't shaking as well.

She shook her head slightly and laughed softly. He was about to leave her speechless.

"Karrie, you seem so... different."

Her smile widened and she ran her thumb across the back of Karrie's hand. "I was... afraid that we might not be able to move past a friendship feeling between us, but... I can honestly say that I am no longer worried about that one bit."

She chuckled softly again and glanced down at the table briefly. "Have you always been this romantic?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:14 pm
I'm very happy to hear you say that, Amy. *looks down at their hands* No, I haven't, actually. I thought that you would enjoy this, and I want to make you happy.

*waiter brings by two small ceasar salads, asking if they need anything*

No, we're fine, thank you.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:25 pm
Amy breathed out softly and slowly. "Karrie... I... don't know what to say. I honestly did not know you felt that way. Well, as a friend, I know we wanted to make each other happy and have fun, but this..."

She bit her bottom lip lightly and looked down at the salad that was placed in front of her. A large smile was appearing on her face.

"We are more than fine... I'm about to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming."

She smiled at Karrie and then looked at their joined hands. "I wonder if I can eat with my left hand..."

She laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 pm
You're not dreaming, Amy. *smiles at her, squeezing her hand gently* I suppose we should eat... *stomach growls again and he laughs softly, letting go of her hand so he can start eating*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:30 pm
{{*grabs Karrie's booty. wink }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 pm
"Then my dreams are going to suck from now on compared to this."

She laughed softly, and then laughed again when she heard Karrie's stomach growl.

"It's a good thing this is a Caesar salad. It will be more filling for you. Here you go and create this incredible night for us, and I'm keeping you from eating. I should be much more considerate."

She smiled at him, pulled her hand back to her side when he let go of it, and began eating.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:43 pm
*smiles at her* Well, I suppose we can find ways to make your dreams more interesting. wink

Don't worry, you're not keeping me from eating or anything. If anything, it's the kitchen staff doing that. *starts eating*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games