Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:49 pm
User Image
"So where do we go from here? We need to gather information, more than we have." Hana looked over at Misha. "What does that one know? Anything that could help us? And what do you think about all of this, Brago?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:06 pm
"Nikes not the type of person for diplomacy in the end afterall."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:10 pm
User Image
"What do you mean by that Brago?" Hana turned to him. "its not as if she can walk up to Ragnok and ask if he has been killing vampires. That would start a war right then and there. the only thing we can do is collect information before we act because acting on rumor and theory will kill innocent lives."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:43 pm
"you misunderstand my words, but whatever"  

DemolitionboyXX

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:18 pm
as Xram was charging through roof's he was half beast sending a thought to all of his friends he had met Help im being chased by hunters...i was right i am wanted!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:26 pm
A girl walked through the city.The night was cold and unforgiving,but she walked around in a miniskirt and t-shirt.She walked with air of importance,As if she could take on the world...and win.She glanced around and saw the prince's main hangout.It had been a while...She smiled and knocked on the door.A head poked out as a large bouncer checked her out.He held up a clipboard,barley able to take his eyes of of her."Whats your name?"The girl smiled."Tiffany Aching.Youll find it under 'alway let in or feel my wrath' section."The bouncers eye widened."Y-yes ma'am,come in ma'am." Tiffany smiled and walked past.She made a beeline for the bar but saw Wink.She smiled and walked over.The second Wink saw her,she started hyperventilating,but not from being scared.Wink ran over and hugged Tiffany hard."Ohmigod!Tiff,what are you doing here?"Tiffany smiled and hugged Wink back before leading her over to the bar."Nothing much,Wi.You?""Same.I wish something new would happen."The hot vamp bartender walked over and smiled a long,slow smile at Tiffany.Half the girls at the other end of the bar fainted.Tiffany smiled back and pecked him on the cheek,making the boyfriends of aforesaid girls faint."Hey,Tone.Can I have my regular?"He nodded and made a Strawberry daiquiri.Tiffany sipped some and smiled."Its good to be back."

((whew..if i said anything wrong,please tell me so i can edit.))  

Marie Rouge

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:29 pm
Marie Rouge
A girl walked through the city.The night was cold and unforgiving,but she walked around in a miniskirt and t-shirt.She walked with air of importance,As if she could take on the world...and win.She glanced around and saw the prince's main hangout.It had been a while...She smiled and knocked on the door.A head poked out as a large bouncer checked her out.He held up a clipboard,barley able to take his eyes of of her."Whats your name?"The girl smiled."Tiffany Aching.Youll find it under 'alway let in or feel my wrath' section."The bouncers eye widened."Y-yes ma'am,come in ma'am." Tiffany smiled and walked past.She made a beeline for the bar but saw Wink.She smiled and walked over.The second Wink saw her,she started hyperventilating,but not from being scared.Wink ran over and hugged Tiffany hard."Ohmigod!Tiff,what are you doing here?"Tiffany smiled and hugged Wink back before leading her over to the bar."Nothing much,Wi.You?""Same.I wish something new would happen."The hot vamp bartender walked over and smiled a long,slow smile at Tiffany.Half the girls at the other end of the bar fainted.Tiffany smiled back and pecked him on the cheek,making the boyfriends of aforesaid girls faint."Hey,Tone.Can I have my regular?"He nodded and made a Strawberry daiquiri.Tiffany sipped some and smiled."Its good to be back."

((whew..if i said anything wrong,please tell me so i can edit.))
(welli like it even though im not there but i still like it and that it didn't need editing)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:43 pm
((thx xd ))  

Marie Rouge

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:47 pm
Soli saw a man with black hair running from something she ran towards him."What's wrong?"She looked at back and saw people running.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante laid torn up upon the flooring of the old building, appearantly Drogens weren't as peaceful as his informer had told him. He heard the high pitched cry before he leaned his head up before feeling a pain surge through his whole entire body. He cried out in pain before it faded into a whimper. His vision began to blur from the pain, but he could hear something break before hearing voices and feet thudding through the building. He could hear glass breaking as guns went off, the Drogen screamed before hearing it fall to the floor. "Dante? Dante?" A voice called but it sounded muffled. "Hurry, get him in the back of the truck, we're losing him." He felt something hit the side of his face before he realized he'd been slapped. "C'mon Dante, stay awake!" Hands grabbed him up, dragging him out of the old building and into the back of the truck where a few voices spoke softly to each other. Great, they're gonna love this story back at the agency.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon had drifted off to sleep shortly after. His dreams were empty, until memories of his family came back, playing slowly up til the point where he had to re-live the memory of slaughtering them. He whimpered as he began to toss and turn, quickly getting wrapped up in his sheets.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:21 pm
He sighed as he pulled his hood up and walked outside. "Where to now?" He asked himself.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:46 pm
inkheart-21-death
Soli saw a man with black hair running from something she ran towards him."What's wrong?"She looked at back and saw people running.
Xram turned almost half-beast "hunters....after....me" Xram said again running from gun shots  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 pm
"damn them,"Soli turned to face the hunters,"Illusion Black mist."Everything turned black around the hunters,"Come on follow me."Soli run up ahead of the man.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Xram turned mostle human for a bit "why are you helping me" Xram asked licking his side like a puppy  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games