Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Rana Basilisk

Feral Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:46 am
Hi, I'm Reka, aka Rana Basilisk.
Don't misunderstand my name, I have watched Basilisk, but I never liked it. My name is from the mythological creature, so you can guess, that I'm a mythology fan. smile
I'm from Hungary and librarian.
I like drawing, painting, origami, anime, manga, writing and music (playing on a guitar).
I'm also a huuuuuge Cats musical fan biggrin

^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm
        Whoops. My first post wasn't in here. My bad.

Well...I'm Cienah. I'll admit, that's not my real name. Sorry.
        I just turned seventeen, and I'm a junior in high school.
        I spell colour with a "U".
        I have red hair and green eyes.
        I'm a bit of a spaz.
        I like the colour black. Does that make me Emo? No. Does it make me Goth? I wish.
        I play video games, though I must admit I play very poorly.
        I read. A lot. As in...I have so many books that I don't know what to do with them. And I'm always checking out, like, ten books every time I go to the library.
        I draw. Also very poorly.
        I role-play, though I only role-play on the literate level.
        I aspire to be a published author some day.
        I like music. I can't sing worth a damn, and I played both the piano and violin at a very beginnerish level.
        I live on the West coast of the US. California all the way, darling.

My profile is an excellent place to look if you're really interested in me.
        It has a list of adjectives that fit me, and a list of my likes and a list of what I do not like.
        I find those last two to be very helpful.

x-iiMocha

Timid Fatcat

castigat ridendo mores

Amorous Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:32 am
I'm really not good at introductions, but ah.
I'm Kira, hi. sweatdrop
I love everything art, adore music, and hope to one day be a rock star. 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm
Hi there!
I'm Xx_Haterluver_xX!
I am an awesome person.
I just luv to draw and paint.
I hav my own art shop called " chibi, animal ppl, and other nice stuff!!!"
I am currently trying to find out how to actually make a signature that will let u click on it and go to my shop sweatdrop
I am left handed!! xp
I am really awesome!!
And I really hope that everyone is awesome here!  

plushiebunnies

Shy Bunny

NullingVoid

Supreme Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:48 pm
Well, I'm new to the guild (obviously), but I'm not new to Gaia. Lol.
I've been on here for about 4 years, yet I still am lacking in the gold department. Lol.
Anyways, you guys can call me Unique if you'd like. Or if there is some other catchy nickname you can come up with, I'm good with that too.
I work a third shift job as a salesperson, so that takes up a lot of my time. I try to get on here as much as I can.
I'll be 20 years old this year. Haha.
Music and movies are my life.
And obviously I love writing, otherwise I would have never considered joining Gaia. Lol.
Sooooo.....nice to meet everyone. =)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 am
hello everyone! C:
my gaia name is Syixa, I go by Syi also. (pronounced as sigh)
i am 17.
i am an aspiring makeup artist and computer programmer.
i have black hair and green eyes.
i am german/irish.

um...if you want to know more, look at my profile or send me a pm. xD

Oshidari

Ninja-Puppet-Master

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:37 pm
Hello everyone my name is Jolene but I usually go by JoJo.
I'm 21 with red hair and bluish gray eyes.
I love playing video games, writing and horror movies.
I hate spiders, pink and the Twilight movies (Hate me all you want I don't care.)
My favorite movies are the Hellraiser series, Harry Potter series, and any and all zombie movies ^^
I have 5 dogs and 1 Bearded Dragon.
I like rock, techno, and J-rock music.
and... I'm easy to talk to and like making new friends XP  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:07 pm
Oh dear, I forgot to post here when I first joined. Oh well, I guess I'll just do it now sweatdrop

I'm Sydney. I've been on gaia since 2006, though this account was made in 2009. I'm a gaia addict, and am on at least 50 times every day, usually. I love donating to people who are polite and nice about it, and my greatest gaia wish is to be featured. Which I am constantly aiming for. If you would like to know more about me, check out my profile! I am also the owner of the Outlaw Wolf Pack 3nodding  

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Oni Stars Falling

Sparkly Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:04 pm
I am Neko-chan!!!!

I love shipping anime, especially Pokemon, especially RANGERSHIPPING!!!!

I also like to roleplay.

Thus, I like to ship characters in roleplays.

I would love it if someone, anyone would donate to me, because after getting my current cosplay for my avi (Akita Neru of Vocaloid), I am very close to being broke.

My dream Gaia item is Keiongaku Style, because....

I LOVE K-ON!!!!! Moe moe kyun!! whee

Feel free to chat with me. ^^ I loves to chat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:20 am
Im Aliice10123
They call me alice i love icecream
imLovable and I love giving hugz
I HATE MATH I Love cookies
I Love Mindless behiavor
I Love my bfff she is like my sister
I Love MONEY!
I LOve Zwinky,Stardoll,Photobucket,Gaia
I Am Always Happy
I hate thiefs
My Daddys in jail
Im 17
I Love drawing and writing
I LOVE ICECREAM Pizza
I Love taking pictures
I Have a pet hamster and dog and bird
I LOVE READING
I HATE SCHOOL
I Like wishing on stars
My B-day Is Febraury 20
I Live with me mom and grandma and 4 sisters
I CANT LIVE WITHOUT INTERNET
I Can walk with my eyes close
I Got Laptop
I Only wear skinny jeans
And sometimes dress
Im in the choir
and i LOVE! Singing  

Xx-Gabbi-Alderete-xX

Xx-Gabbi-Alderete-xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:25 am
Rana Basilisk
Hi, I'm Reka, aka Rana Basilisk.
Don't misunderstand my name, I have watched Basilisk, but I never liked it. My name is from the mythological creature, so you can guess, that I'm a mythology fan. smile
I'm from Hungary and librarian.
I like drawing, painting, origami, anime, manga, writing and music (playing on a guitar).
I'm also a huuuuuge Cats musical fan biggrin

^_^

OMG Thats alot of big words and LOTS Of stuff can i just call u re Or ana??
4laugh rofl 4laugh rofl 4laugh rofl 4laugh rofl whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:30 am
I Like drawing and writing stories Im Addicted to gaia and photobucket
I Love my cusin Alice she like my twin! I Hate cats I HAte justin bieber I Like slena Gomez and i go to A.J. Rickoff MY BFFF IS SIERRA AND TAYLOR I HATE TRINITY she a stupid b***h

My yahoo is hunt.anaya@yahoo.com  

Xx-Gabbi-Alderete-xX

Xx-Gabbi-Alderete-xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:37 am
I LOVE BLUED BLACK BECUASE THERE AWESOME AND I HAVE A TOUCH SCREEN PHONE I AM SMART I GOT STRAIGHT B'S I GOT A F IN GYM CASE IM NEVER DRESS AND I HAVE A CUSIN WHO GOT SHOT BY A ... BAD MAN OVER MONEY CAUSE THE GUY WAS 50 SOMETHING I WAS LIKE WTF BUT YEAHH MY LIFE ISNT AWESOME BUT IM AWESOME I I LOVE U ALLL BYEE  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 pm
Name's Zach. 22, I'm from Maine, USA, a full-time college student majoring in Computer Technology. My interests include music, anime, computers, firearms, birds, and cars.

My taste in music is a rather expansive one, and it would be best suited if I just linked my last.fm profile. Same with my anime tastes; my list is lengthy, so my MAL profile will stand in for me.

I have two computers, soon to be three once the remaining components arrive in the mail this week (case, mobo, processor and RAM), and I shall be putting them together once I've gotten everything together. I have another computer that was stolen from me, but I've got the police department of that town working on getting it back, and when I do I have another case that my father may very well give me and I'm going to put the components from that PC into that case.

I'm an aspiring gun enthusiast and I currently own two firearms: one is an M44 Carbine and the other, which is en route to me (via a local gunshop), is an M1895 revolver. I've got accessories for the M44 on their way to me (sling, bullet pouch, maintenance kit, oil can and stripper clips), and regarding the M1895, I'm going to convert it from 7.62x38mmR to .32ACP for convenience, the slightly larger slug, and aesthetics (the original cylinder is grooved, the conversion cylinder is completely smooth). Once I get everything done to my M44 I'll post pictures.

I have four birds: a masked lovebird (Walter), a cockatiel (Moe), an old-as-dirt budgie (she's probably about 13 or 14 I think, her name is Sunny), and an Indian Ringneck Parakeet (Buddy). When I move out I'm taking Buddy with me and I'll be buying an Umbrella Cockatoo and naming him Oliver.

Currently driving a 1993 Acura Vigor GS and while it's costing me quite a bit to maintain, it's great fun to drive. My next car is going to be a Mercedes-Benz 190e with the 2.6l straight-six if I can help it.

But yeah, that's me in a nutshell.  

Ethereal Cereal

Phail-chi

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:23 am
hi my name is theresa....?

i like pressing buttons, switches, and pulling levers. ( i have this feeling inside when i see them. then i just HAVE to press, pull them.. )
that's what gets me in trouble at school, if you can guess why.

i get depression easily, then get happy again easily. ( they aren't mood swings! will people stop telling me that!? )

and i like this emote the best: 4laugh

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games