Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Jessi saw Daniel's gaze soften when he looked back at her, and she smiled in response. She was glad she could make him feel a little more relaxed. He seemed so stressed almost all of the time... if she could help him relax a little bit, then she was glad to help.

"Everyone starts out like that. I think that you can learn more about yourself when you talk with others. I don't know how to explain it, but thoughts seem flow more freely if you can speak them outloud."

She shrugged and looked down at the desk. "At least, that's what happens with me."

EDIT: Jessi blushed slightly when Dame came over and asked if Daniel wanted to talk. She sat back down in her seat with the paper from earlier in her hands. She continued writing down the descriptions of the earring on the paper.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:13 pm

*meows, looking toward the locker room door. So close, but she couldn't open it*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Daniel nodded his head at Jessi.

"Maybe when I'm ready. When it's safer."

As Dame stepped up, Daniel turned to face her. Taking a deep breath, he raised a hand toward the hall leading to the lodge.

"Ah, sure. There was no one in the lodge last I checked. Maybe in there. Um, after you, I suppose?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:17 pm

{{I now interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you...}}
Kits Rose
*looks slightly offended*

User Image
{{carry on rofl }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:18 pm

-looks up at the cat when she meows in her ear- What is it, kitty? -looks in the direction of where Kits is looking- Is your owner in the locker room, kitty-cat?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:19 pm

*meows happily, hoping dame will take her over there and open the door*

(( rofl ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Jessi looked up at Daniel, a little worried. Safer? What could be more safe than a winter resort for families?

She sighed softly as she watched him walk off and then focused on the paper again.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:21 pm

{{... I have absolutely no idea where Amy went. We'll say she and Thistle went home. lol. Sorry. I'm really tired and a little out of it. I think I'm going to head to bed. It's a good place to end as Jessi, too. And hopefully Amy will remember Kits' cat form later. She saw it when she transformed at Karrie's house once. It was the day she was revealing the new marble counters to Karrie.}}

{{Night everyone! This has been a lot of fun. smile }}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:32 pm

-smiles at Daniel- Hold on, hon. I think the cat wants in there, okay? -she pats his arm and heads over to the ladies' locker room, bending down and opening the door ajar so the cat can jump down and get it- Thanks for letting me pet you, pretty kitty! ^_^ -pets her one last time-
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Finally! *jumps down and runs into the locker room, going straight to her locker. Looking back, she sees that the door is closed already, so she changes back to normal, quickly opening her locker and getting dressed*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:39 pm

"Sure Dame, take your time."

Daniel turned to Jessi as he slowly started backing down towards the lodge.

"Hey. Don't fret. talk to you later."

Turning to watch where he was going, Daniel headed down to the doors to the lodge to wait for Dame.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:49 pm

*buckling her shoes, which took the longest to put on, and grabbing her jacket, Kits goes back to the door of the locker room and opens it*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:50 pm

-smiles at the kitty runs off and then follows Daniel into the lounge, having a seat on one of the couches, far away from the fire- Daniel...are you really living in the homeless shelter? Why? What's wrong with the apartment? I know I got mad but...I never meant for you to leave...I...it was a bad time, and I took it out on ya'll... -she stares down at her hands- I'm sorry, Daniel...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Daniel followed Dame in, and closed the door behind him. As he did Dame laid her questions on him. He nodded as she spoke and waited for her to finish. He tried to keep his uncertainty buried, and be as confident as he could. Once she finished Daniel sat down acrss from her as he calculated all his answers.

"Well, I'll try to be as succient as possible. First, I'm not living in the shelter, I just drop by there when I need a place to lay low for a while. Like when I get bored from walking around town, but still need to be away. You know, because of the not sleeping thing. I already hang around here too much as it is. And the apartment, well, basically it wasn't mind. And...in my head, it held too much of a connection, well, to you."

Daniel stopped to wring his hands slightly. And his mood soured as he considered the final thing she mentioned.

"And I know it wasn't your fault about that night. That...creature...provoked you in the worst manner. I must confess that I was tempted to do harm to him before I too fled the scene."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:09 pm

*sighs, seeing that dame and Daniel had already walked away. Turns to Jessi, who looked surprised to see her there, since nobody had said anything about Kits being there* I think I'm going to head out. Good night, Jessi. *smiles and walks out*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games