Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Mood:awkward and hungry
Companions: Ravenclaws and Andy
Thoughts: this person looks so nervous

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

"Well, if you want to be called Andy why should I call you something else."
Hikaru said. It was simple enough, girl or boy didn't matter much to him. Andy knew what they wanted to be called. beside it was weird and rude to be all insistent about something so silly. having the new boy show up was nice, they would have more housemates. Hufflepuff ad Slytherin seemed to be in fashion this year apparently. Being a second-year meant it was easier to greet the newer students. It had helped him adjust so he kinda wanted to return the favor.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

Professor Foxtrot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image
Andy O'Farrell

first year // ravenclaw // muggle-born // gender-fluid

Andy's lips twitched in a slight smile when the boy mentioned food. It sounded really good. "Nice to meet you, Hikaru.. Um.. Your name is really interesting.. I don't think I've ever heard a name like that before.. Can I ask where it comes from?" Andy didn't know if they were being rude or not - the downside of their awkwardness was being mildly unaware of social etiquette - but things like different names, languages, and cultures had always interested them. Not to mention, this boy was kind of cute, and.. Well, Andy hadn't ever been around very many people they thought that about. It was sort of curious, to be honest.

User Image

Kungfudemoness

Professor Foxtrot

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:32 pm

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform

"Oh! It's Japanese, my parents are from Japan but I was born here. I'm actually the first to come to Hogwarts. Eventually, my little sister will too." And he was rambling. He really needed to work on that, he mostly did that when nervous or excited. He was more of the former though. He supposed he had was a weird name around the UK, his parents opted to give him and his sister more ethnic names. back home his family was the only Asian people in their neighborhood.

Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And be transformed

Ooc:

Professor Foxtrot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image
Andy O'Farrell

"Oh.. Japan?" Andy's brows knitted slightly as they thought about where that was. It was a whole continent away, at least. But at least Andy's questions about his heritage had been answered. They smiled a little bit and nodded. ".. I like it... It's a cool name. Hikaru." They suddenly laughed, a quiet sound that was hardly more than a breath. "And fun to say.." Glancing around the table once more, Andy noticed kids of all ages. Most of them much older than they were... That brought another question to Andy's mind, and their eyes snapped back onto Hikaru. "Um, what year are you in? You don't look too much older than me.."

User Image

Kungfudemoness

Professor Foxtrot

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:53 pm

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform

"Thanks! It is pretty unique, I like Andy as a name too, I don't know too many."Hikaru replied. "I'm in Second-year! You'll have fun in Ravenclaw we are pretty relaxed. We kinda get called nerds a lot" he was totally fine with the nerd label, he was a bookworm and had random mostly useless knowledge. He was practically a walking example of nerdiness. he hoped Andy would adjust well like he did. if they needed help with homework this was the house to be in!

Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And be transformed

Ooc:

Professor Foxtrot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Now, let's make something clear. Gavin isn't ordinarily a self-conscious person, but you've never had a zit monster like the one that had claimed residence on the tip of his nose. And if that were his only issue, well, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. But every once in a while (sometimes not even once in a day,) it happens. And it is the worst thing ever. In the past weeks or so, his voice has been changing. And out comes this uncontrollable, unmistakable, SQUEeeeaaAAK CROAAAK, “HEAR ME PUBATE”. To that end, Gavin was entirely silent during the train ride and the carriages and now during the sorting feast. He was taller than he'd ever been, but he didn't notice until he tried ducking his head low to blend in and found he outgrew at least half of the school population by now. So he slumped his shoulders and bent over the table, buried his face in his arms to try and hide the raw pimple behind his sleeves and just prayed for the night to be over. Merlin. At least he won't have to listen to another one of his father's ridiculous conspiracy theories. Yes, da, of course the muggle and magical government are hiding the existence of aliens (because that's the one thing no one can handle, right?) And yes, it makes complete sense that Gringotts bank is actually dead broke and in debt and that they've stolen all of the galleons and traded them out with cursed leprechaun gold. It's all entirely fascinating after you've heard it for the hundredth time. No, really. FASCINATING. (Cue choke on finger, gag, and die.)

╔════════════════════════════╗
WHEN:: 2036-2037 】 【WHERE:: Great Hall
WHAT:: Fourth Year Ravenclaw 】 【WITH WHO:: Ravenclaws

╚════════════════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis grinned as he got off the stool and walked over to his new table. He noticed that Leon seemed to be clapping for him, with what looked like a pretty happy smile on his face. Well, it certainly looked better on his face than the dour look Leon always sported. He waved to his older brother and then settled down next to Anandi who had waved him over. He was kind of glad he actually had someone to talk to, and considering that she was pretty friendly already made him glad that so far he hadn't run into the nastier students that Leon and Jer had warned him about. Granted, they were right next to the Slytherin table which had what they both called the nasty students, but Wallis was confident that his brother would step in if someone decided to harass him.

He turned to look at Anandi as he settled in beside her, already looking around the table. So far he could see several students, one of them in his year, who were conversing with each other. Wallis gave them both a wave and wondered if Jer had been right about Ravenclaw having the nicest students in the school. He didn't know how much truth there was in that, but he was willing to give the house the benefit of the doubt. Even the Slytherins, since both of his magical brothers were in the house, were getting the same treatment. He scratched his head and looked over at Anandi.
                                                  "So were ya as nervous as I fel' 'bout th' sortin' or wos tha' jus' me?" It certainly didn't seem all that bad. Maybe it was a wizard thing to be nervous about where a talking hat put them.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Tha' wasn' so bad.
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image
                                                I tried to be someone else
                                                But nothing seemed to change
                                                I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn couldn't pretend to know what Arnie was thinking when she just ghosted into the compartment and kissed Ollie before settling herself down beside him. Honestly there was a lot of things that Glynn found uncomfortable now, and while he could appreciate the fact that Arnie didn't seem to know what had happened to him, there was a part of him that wished she had cared enough to notice something wrong was going on. However, considering the whole mess he was trying to forget, he wasn't going to say anything and instead decided to enjoy a relatively peaceful train ride without burning rings or terrified thoughts that he had seen Glynn's friends. He did have to admit that he enjoyed the fact that he actually had friends, even if he had tried to push them away for their own safety. He just didn't know how to respond to them being, well, there.

When he entered the hall, he saw the sorting was already underway and decided that he was going to sit with Gavin. The two were on the same team, and Glynn hadn't seen him over the summer or really talked to him. Then again, Glynn hadn't really talked to anyone over the summer outside of the therapist his aunt insisted he saw, so he wasn't going to say much about that. He did take the safe route of sitting across from Gavin just in case Gavin, well... He knew rationally that no one in the school would hurt him, but there was still the irrational part of his brain that thought otherwise.
                                                "Hey Gavin. Um, how was your summer?" Okay, so maybe he needed to work on small talk, but he hadn't really had practice in a long while. He glanced toward the new first years and gave them a small wave before he chewed on his bottom lip. This could go a lot better if he wasn't thinking that everyone saw him as broken, he thought.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm just fine, nothing's wrong here.
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finally found myself
                                                Fighting for a chance.
                                                I know now, this is who I really am.

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Foxtrot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image
Andy O'Farrell

Andy smiled and nodded when Hikaru had said that he was in his second year. That meant that whatever Andy was in store for, he would know how to help them with, since it was still pretty fresh in his mind. "I don't think nerd is too bad of a name.. I mean, I can think of a lot worse.." Andy would probably be classified as a nerd, too, if simply for their genuine enjoyment of learning things. If indeed Andy was ever called a teacher's pet, that wouldn't bee too far off, either. 'Of course, it depends on the teacher..' They had literally no clue about what to expect from wizard teachers, growing up in an entirely "muggle" society. They were still getting used to that word.

Glancing over to the end of the table, they noticed another first year join them, though they weren't sure of his name. So instead of saying anything, they gave a little wave and a smile to him, since he looked kind of nice. 'Oh, what the heck,' Andy thought, internally shaking their head at their own awkwardness. "Hi," they said, just loud enough for the other boy to hear. "Um.. I'm Andy. If you hear anybody calling me anything else, just ignore it." Yeah. That was how to handle this issue. Just make sure everybody knew their name right off the bat, so there was no confusion later on.

User Image

Kungfudemoness
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

To be honest, he hadn't expected anyone to actually talk to him. Partly because he was usually the distant one and partly because he was hiding half his face behind the crook of his arm. He had to lift his head up to see whose voice it was that had asked about his summer and blinked up at Glynn. Which was... odd. To say the least. There had been rumors, after all. Nothing he paid attention too but the fact that there was, in fact, rumors, was curious of its own. But Glynn had been distant, withdrawn... different. Gavin didn't feel the need to pry. As the middle child, he always had someone arsing into his life, whether it was his nosy little sister or his 'trying to be helpful but failing miserably' older brother. Gavin knew he would've respected some privacy; so that was what he gave. ”Glynn, mate, good to see you.” He picked up his head, Mt. Pimple completely forgotten about, and offered a warm smile. So far so good, no voice cracking. ”It was... Pretty good I guess. Saw a couple international tournament games with the family... Weaseled my way out of “learning the family business” for most of the summer, so I definitely can't complain. I mean, pffft, it's real estate? How hard can it be?” He laughed and shook it off, but in doing so, he remembered the raw and pulsating alien life form leeching off his nose. In one hasty swipe he moved to prop an elbow on the table and dropped chin against palm, moving bottom three fingers to cup his jaw while one sat square over his nose. (And it only took half an hour of sitting in front of the bathroom sink to perfect this look with an air of somewhat nonchalance.)

╔═══════════════════════╗
WHEN:: Fall 2036
WHERE:: Great Hall
WITH WHO:: Glynn

╚═══════════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxAnandi, Wallis, Housemates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï вε? αll αρøløģïεṡxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï ṡαÿ? εṿεɾÿøṉε ïṡ ģαÿxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï ώɾïτε? ï ḋøṉ'τ hαṿε τhε ɾïģhτxxxxxx
                                                          ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï вε? αll αρøløģïεṡxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceVince would've preferred to be in the same house as Daniel, of course, since the other boy was the only person he really thought he might be on the verge of being able to call a friend. But, when the hat called out Ravenclaw, he supposed it could be worse. Anandi was a Ravenclaw as well, and she'd seemed okay on the boat ride to the school. And, he was in Lyre's house, so perhaps that was something? He bet she'd be thrilled... Good thing he wouldn't be there when she first got the news. He was pretty sure her exuberance would kill him.

spaceHe sat across from Anandi and offered her a small wave, but didn't speak. Wallis joined them not long after, given that their last names both started with M, and he waved to him as well. Still, he stayed quiet. There were a lot of people, and he was tired. He wanted to eat and go to bed. But, one of his housemates spoke, giving the name Andy, and he couldn't help but snicker a bit.
                                                          "You sound like my sister," he said. Realizing that might seem rude, he blushed, then added, "Her first name's Sissy, but she hates it. She wants everyone to call her Andi because her middle name is Andrea and 'it's not a stupid name'." He used air quotes for emphasis. Of course, he didn't know why his new housemates was opposed to being called anything but Andy. He hadn't paid enough attention to the sorting to know what name had been used before, but that was probably for the best, then. If he didn't know the wrong name to begin with, he couldn't use it on accident. His sister probably wished she could make everyone forget her real name, too.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxï ώïṡh ï ώαṡ lïќε ÿøυ - εαṡïlÿ αṃυṡεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxƒïṉḋ ṃÿ ṉεṡτ øƒ ṡαlτ - εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ'ṡ ṃÿ ƒαυlτ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï'll ταќε αll τhε вlαṃε (ασυα ṡεαƒøαṃ ṡhαṃε)
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxṡυṉвυɾṉ ƒɾεεʐεɾвυɾṉ - сhøќïṉģ øṉ τhε αṡhεṡ øƒ hεɾ εṉεṃÿ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Professor Foxtrot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxHousemates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whєn rσmє's ín ruín, wє αrє thє líσns frєє σf thє cσlísєumxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ín pσísσn plαcєs, wє αrє αntí-vєnσm, wє'rє thє вєgínníngxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σf thє єnd - tσníght, thє fσхєs hunt thє hσundsxxxxxx
                                                          ít's αll σvєr nσw. вєfσrє ít hαs вєgun, wє'vє αlrєαdч wσnxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAnandi gave Wallis a small smile, shaking her head. "I wasn't particularly nervous, no. But I'm given to understand that makes me weird. I'm probably one of the only ones who wasn't." Of course, it helped that she was reasonably certain where she'd end up. She supposed she could've seen herself in Hufflepuff, or maybe, just maybe, Gryffindor. Slytherin was a long shot, though she did have a bit of a snake in her at times. Ravenclaw definitely suited her the best, though. "It's usually a big deal for people because they don't know where they'll go, or there's some sort of pressure to be in the same house as a family member or something. But I was pretty sure I'd be in Ravenclaw, and neither of my parents, or any of my family, would've cared. Actually, I think most of them would've been surprised if I'd been in any other house."

spaceShe waved when Vincent sat down, and another new housemate whose name she hadn't caught. The former remained quiet for a long while, and the latter began a conversation with an older student. She tried not to eavesdrop, but they were close enough, and it seemed like the conversation wasn't private, so she supposed it didn't matter. She made a mental note to be sure and only use the name Andy, regardless of what else she might hear, since from her housemate's tone, it was a sore subject. Anandi didn't ask why, sensing it would be rude, but she made a note to observe and determine the cause so as to understand. Understanding would make things easier. Confusion caused mistakes.

spaceShe glanced back at Wallis, shrugging.
                                                          "I'm more nervous about lessons. Or, not the lessons, exactly. The professors. A good or bad teacher can make or break a student, you know." Perhaps she should have asked one of the older students about what to expect... then again, Leon was Wallis' brother. "Did your older brother or any of his friends give you any information about what to expect? Teachers to worry about, or anything like that?" Anandi didn't like going into things unprepared. She wanted to walk into her classes and know what to expect. If Wallis didn't have an answer, perhaps she could ask Caty? The older girl had offered to help if she needed it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxcσmє σn, mαkє ít єαsч, sαч í nєvєr mαttєrєd
                                                          xxxxxxrun ít up thє flαgpσlє - wє wíll tєαch чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxhσw tσ mαkє вσчs nєхt dσσr σut σf αsshσlєs
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxwє αrє wíld, wє αrє líkє чσung vσlcαnσєs

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter's mood did not improve after his encounter with the mutant kid, in fact, it steadily worsened. In the end, he left the boy in disgust and got back into his compartment, having regretted ever leaving. The boy who first tried to talk to him came back with company and Peter was forced to endure their chattering for most of the ride, at least until he tossed the toy they were playing with out the window despite their pleas. The carriage ride wasn't much better as he was stuck with two older students blabbing about Quidditch or something and ignoring the cold glares he sent their way. By the time he took a seat at the Ravenclaw table, his head was pounding and showed no signs of stopping, especially with the newly sorted students sitting nearby, making friends and socialising. Ugh. He glowered at them, and then at the other students, daring them to try and speak to him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe Ravenclaw tablexxxxxw i t hxxa bunch of gnats
                                                            f e e l i n gxxirritatedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Mood:happy and hungry
Companions: Ravenclaws
Thoughts: are we almost done im kinda hungry...

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform

"Well I doubt anyone will remember the name used the roll call was. I don't really focus on that cause it always the formal name not necessarily what someone prefers to me called. Mine was even mispronounced." Hikaru explained. Poor Andy seemed so worried about it. He didn't like people worry so much. More and more were getting sorted into. he was kinda sad though Stacy got sorted elsewhere but he rather be where is best for her more than just so they can hang more. Now most of his friends where Hufflepuffs!

Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And be transformed

Ooc:

Professor Foxtrot

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:27 pm
It feels like I only go backwards, baby-
Every part of me says "go ahead".
I got my hopes up again, oh no, not again.
I know that you think, you sound,
Silly when you call my name...
But I hear it inside my head all day.
When I realize I'm just holding onto...
The hope that maybe your feelings don't show

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

FOURTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan followed- stalked, perhaps- Glynn to the Ravenclaw Table, and slid gracefully into a seat by him and Gavin, whom she could have sworn she had not seen in ages. Perhaps it was because he kept to himself, but he was talkative enough now, hm? "I wish we had a family business," she complained. "Well, I suppose fencing counts, but that's more of a hobby. And parseltongue is lovely, but really, I don't intend to go into herpetology." Truth be told, she did know what she wanted to do 'when she grew up', but she could already imagine the fallout from the mere suggestion of pursuing any career beyond getting married and having children. Presumably lots of children. Tiernan didn't even know if she wanted children, but thankfully, her particular strain of oddity (as well as being That Ravenclaw Yaxley, Probably Too Clever For Her Own Good, We Can't Have A Woman Thinking Too Much), had thus far succeeded in making the offers for her, well... hand... very few and far between. Thank Merlin. Honestly, she hadn't the time to be passive aggressively sparring with dour-faced purebloods. "Glynn," she went on to inform Glynn rather plainly, "I'm going to be a terrible nag to you if you don't actually eat something this feast, do you hear?" He was far too skinny for a growing teenage boy, she thought, rather... sisterly.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

The seed of all this indecision isn't me, oh no,
'Cause I decided long ago.
But that's the way it seems to go when trying.
So hard to get to something real,
It feels like I only go backwards, darling,
Every part of me says "go ahead".
I got my hopes up again, oh no... not again.
Feels like we only go backwards, darlin'.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games