Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:34 pm
(will create pf later)

Hanora was finally in Kumogakure, the village, she had found Ryo in.Ryo, It's my fault you are in the hospital now isn't it? She thought sadly while sighing. She was going to join the academy and stay with him. No longer would they be separated. Plus she might actually have the courage to tell him how she feels, was the next thought that popped into her head as she held her face and blushed.

She giggled"I can't think of that yet, he needs to get better first"She said then she walked toward the huge double doors of the Raikage's mansion and pulled them open. She sighed in relief as she didn't have to use that much force to pull them open,thankfully they weren't too heavy. She then held her skirt up as she walked up to the Raikage's office. She knocked"Hello, Raikage, I am here to get my headband, may I come in?"She asked  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Tamer

Chakra Pool: 530 ~ Stamina Pool: 365 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

It had been a long year to say the least, Suzume had continued to do her best to serve Kumogakure. At least up until her belly became so huge and the pregnancy limited what she could do. Then final, five months ago, the end of her pregnancy had come and her new job as mommy had started. It was difficult at first, to say the least, she was not used to having to take care of a baby. But she'd managed to adapt and her son was fairly easy to manage.

Suzume and her faithful german shepherd Cloud walked up the steps towards the Raikage's office. In her arms was her five month old baby Shin'Ichi Kinjo, who was wide awake after his nap and looking all around. As far as appearance went, he did look a lot like his father, Apollo Hyuuga, but there were times when he had some looks that came from his mother as well.

The red head and the dog reached the floor where Doki's office was and took a seat outside, waiting for now since there was a new genin waiting to be served. There was no rush though, Doki had kept her on the sidelines throughout her pregnancy and Suzume's time had been devoted to her son since his birth. She placed her son on her lap as Cloud lied down by her feet, the baby smiling up to his mother and making noises that meant nothing to anyone other than the infant.

Suzume smiled and entertained her son, telling him that his god mother would see them before long and then they could get going.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:21 pm
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████████████████████████████ ㊪㊖㊘&❥┊❣ ⊰ Ð o к i █████████ █ █ █
User Image
Said I was the underdog--
Turns out I was the secret weapon.
You should somersault,
The same way you get them into manipulation.

Doki smiled. Well that was good wasn't it? With her shinobi returning to their old posts and with their developments and all, the village was now beginning to exude old waves of good nostalgia back. At Yukiko's confirmed request, she nodded. "Mission well done, you may now go if you wish Yukiko. Remember to rest every now and then!" Said the kunoichi as she placed the report into a standard file tab before submitting it into her drawer.

No sooner than later, Doki rose her head up at the direction of the door from the familiar noises being made. Immediately, her face popped a big wide grin. One of the best parts of her week was that sometimes, she would get surprise visits!~ She set down her pen and clasped her hand, ushering the new mother and her godson in along with the ever so faithful Cloud. "Ah! You should have told me you were coming! I wouldn't have eaten half of my snack pantry if you did..." She chuckled a bit weakly at the embarrassment. The trash bin near her stuffed with wrappers and empty containers.

"He's getting bigger, I can tell!~ D'aww, whatever you're feeding him, you're doing a good job, Mom!" Doki laughed, her arms wide, a gesture of prompting Suzume to let her hold him. Doki made it a point to carry babies at least once whenever they visited. She loved babies. Whether they cried, burped, or giggled with shape curiosity, they were meaningful children. Her eyes turned into a pair of 3's. Just because.

OOC:

Yukiko Masaki

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image

It was almost predictable, they weren't waiting long before the Raikage came out to meet them. It was still weird to think that girl from years ago, a fresh genin that she had been a chuunin to, was in charge. But Doki had more than proven her capabilities and Suzume was glad that the green haired woman was in charge.

When the door open, it caught the attention of Shin'ichi, the baby looking to the door and eyes focusing to see who it was. Whether it was intentional or not, it was a look of concentration that mimicked his mother's, moments that left little doubt who the boy's mother was.

Then seeing the familiar green hair made the baby smile, babbling excitedly as they were lead into Doki's office. Cloud followed close behind, a little jealous that the baby got so much attention but not ridiculously so. He had to admit that the kid was cute and he would protect Shin as fiercely as Suzume would.

"It's more fun when it's a surprise though." replied the red head, smiling as she held Shin'ichi so that the Raikage could take him into her arms. The baby kicked and waved his arms in Doki's direction, obviously effected by Doki's good cheer and more than happy to be held by his godmother.

Suzume was looking better by now, her son had settled into a decent pattern of sleep and settled in to his new home. It was funny, she'd faced dangerous foes like Kein, but she had been just about a wreck worrying over her son. The books and the advice she'd taken really hadn't prepared her, but she liked to think that she had done her best so that Shin'ichi was happy and healthy.

"So... how have things been since our last visit?"

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:12 am
User ImageUser ImageYuugao (Moon Flower)
Yuugao hadn't been present in the village for awhile. Her family business had taken her away and the last time she'd approached the Raikage's office it was another Raikage and she was different herself. Her and Asagao would approach the door not even glancing as tentatively as she did the first time. Yuugao was here to request to enter into the chuunin exams. So she'd knock on the door first before entering.
((OOC: ))
Chakra||435/435_Stamina||200/200 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image
Classes||Genjutsu/ Tamer

Quote:
Jutsu:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:00 am
Hanora coughed slightly to get there attention then said"Um excuse me Raikage,I am the new genin that just joined"She said then paused"I was wondering if I could get my headband"She said politely,then wondering why was wasnt addressed after the jounin then shrugged  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:25 am
User Image
You should somersault,

Doki must not have noticed the other kunoichi who had been standing there probably before Suzume. While in her arms, cradling little Shin'Ichi, she quickly gawked at Hanora. "Oh! Sorry, ahem. Of course.~" Somehow expertly maneuvering the baby around, Doki managed to pull out a headband for the new gennin to take. "Congratulations on becoming a full fledged shinobi! Work hard and bring home some glory~"

"Ah, pretty good Suzume-nee~ It's getting busy again with everyone coming back." She commented, rubbing her cheek against the cheek of the baby. However weird that was, it was just Doki's way of expressing her unconditional love for babies. "How's it been, Cloud? Ever feel the need to make pups of your own?" She teased him, now that he was probably gonna be that mature lead in the house.

At the sound of another knock, Doki rose her head up again in the door's direction. Though relatively different, Doki knew at once who it was. It was one of those rare moments where she could notice subtle differences in a person despite the time skip. "Ah, Yuugao! It's been a while, how fare you?" In all the craziness, her dialect must have changed some.

OOC: Damn! I'm sorry I didn't mean to miss your post Allegra! ; A ;

Yukiko Masaki

Haruhi000777

Allegra Kori no Tamashi

Reaper Elylse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:42 am
User Image

It seemed the day she had picked to visit was a bit busy, there was the new genin and now Yuugao had come by. Suzume made sure to keep an eye on her son, not doubting that Doki would keep him say but keeping an eye on him none the less. "I see..." it was tempting to offer help, Suzume missed being a full time shinobi. But there was also her son to worry about and care for, she felt as if she didn't want to let him out of her sight for a second.

Shin'ichi babbled happily in Doki's arms, although the presence of new people caught his attention as well. He was at the age where strangers made him anxious, and at times even familiar people made him worried. But Doki was an exception since he had seen the green haired Raikage plenty of times with his mother.

Any chance for him to become fussy was averted thanks to Doki. The baby boy giggled as the woman's cheek rubbed against his own. He reached out, one hand over Doki's nose and the other managing to grab some of her green hair. Shin'ichi's coordination was getting better, he could pull things towards him but he wasn't quite used to grasping thing just yet.

The German shepherd had jumped up into one of the empty seats by now, smirking slightly before saying "It's been good. And how can I even think of doing that when I'm looking after this pup?" Looking after a baby was quite a job, it was bound to be harder with a litter. Although the idea wasn't out of the question, he felt he could wait to start a family of his own.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Haruhi000777

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 am
Hanora took the headband with honor"Arigatou Raikage-sama, I do my best to make you proud"She said as she bowed and left the office for the training grounds  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:27 pm
Yuu would enter upon haring Doki's voice call to her, and watching as the new genin received her head band. Bowing her head slightly towards the genin in respect of the occasion since her cloths hid he smile Yuugao would return to address Doki and upon looking around the room Suzume as well, who had her bay over the past year. Yuu had meet her during her maternity leave last year and had some time to train under her teachings but the moment was cut short due to her family issues. Yuugao would aim a slight bow in her direction as well before going on with Doki, “Doki-sama, or should I call you something more formal, such as Raikage-dono. Hmm, also Suzume-sempai. I see you had your baby and he seems rather lively and happy. I'm glad to see things and people have prospered while i was away because of my personal issue. Yet I'm in this office again not for my head band more more over for permission to enter the Chuunin exams. I've trained hard while I was away and while I was here last as well. I've had a fe good missions as well. I'd be honored if you'd allow me to represent our village in the coming exam.” Drawing her head down to a waist low level Yuugao would away it Doki's words.

((OOC: That's my story and i'm sticking to it. Family issues is my reason for fading out. ))
User Image
Classes||Genjutsu/ Tamer

Quote:
Jutsu:

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image
You should somersault,

She listened intently to Yuugao now that Hanora had gone. Family circumstances. Well it was understood. She nodded in approval. "I recommend you going~ Train hard, do well!" If that was all, then that was all she needed to say. Doki would blink in pride at the very enthusiasm she had.

Meanwhile there was still little Shinichi, his little hands tugging at her hair. Aww~ At Cloud's remark, Doki jokefully lifted her brows. "Hah! Good point! Isn't that right, little Shin'ichi~" She cooed with pursed lips and a goofy expression. Adjusting her hold she cradled him better.

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elylse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image

Watching the new genin leave for a moment, Suzume's gaze turned to Yuugao. Family circumstances were understandable, the red head herself had taken maternity leave to ensure the health of her unborn child. Suzume gave a nod in return to Yuugao's greeting and was glad to hear the other wanted to join in on the Chuunin exams. It was good to show the strength of their village. Of course, Doki would agree since Yuugao was a capable genin.

Shin'ichi had a good grip, something that Suzume took as a sign he'd grow up healthy and strong. Yet it was a grip he could not maintain forever and soon he was cradled in Doki's arms. He giggled at the silly expression on her face, trying to mimic the Raikage since the way she looked now was so funny!

Moving closer, Suzume smiled down to her son and gently tickled his chest with her index finger. Which caused the five month old to reach and grasp at her hand. "He's such a good boy. I love him, but I still feel like I want to get back to work." said Suzume. She couldn't help but feel bad, sure she was used to serving the village and she'd have to return to duty anyway. But it was hard to imagine leaving him with anyone else.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
You should somersault,

She looked thoughtful at Suzume's intentions. Five months of busy baby care, of course an independent kunoichi like her would feel restless. And her maternity leave was technically illegible to end. "Well, we'd be happy to have you back. Hm.. Hey!" She exclaimed, looking Shin'Ichi and back to Suzume with a grin. "Maybe I can watch him for you every now and then. I'm occupy both the busiest and most laziest job of all time." True, it was difficult to run things when things piled up. But in the trend of this year, Doki never had one day where work had slipped her up. Clones were there to make work easier but her attitude had put her work out on top. Not to mention, she was just as capable in nursing. This wouldn't be the first time anyway.

Her eyes softened, seeing the preciousness between her godson and his mother. "S'up to you. Ain't that right, Shin'Ichi-chi?~"

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image

Five months at home were a bit... well, she couldn't say dull. Shin'ichi had kept her busy. She was just used to being able to go out and spar and train. Her son would still need a lot of attention to make sure he was okay.

The red head blinked when Doki offered to be a baby sitter for her, the thought had crossed her mind but she wasn't sure to ask. "Are you... sure?" she questioned, not doubting that Doki would take care of Shin'ichi but still concerned for her son none the less.

Hearing his name caused Shin to look up at his godmother, although he still held on to his mother's hand. He grinned, babbling something in a tone that showed he was in a happy mood. It caused the swordswoman's gaze to soften as she smiled to the baby. She wasn't the most out going of people, but there was no doubt that she loved her son. "Alright. I'm sure Shin would love to spend more time with his godmother. Isn't that right, Shin'ichi?" said Suzume, the last part coming out in a soft coo and getting the baby's attention back to her.

The mother's finger gently tickled under her son's chin before looking back to Doki. "I'll be sure to make a list and make sure you'll have everything you'll need for him. Blanket, favorite toys..." Maybe she was being a little fussy, but if she was going to leave him with someone else, she wanted to be sure Shin'ichi would have everything he would need. "Is there anything Cloud and I could do for you mission-wise?" It didn't have to be immediately, but Suzume felt eager to get back into the swing of things.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Yuugao would raised her head before waving at Suzume's son. and showing a warm look on her face or at least from what you could see of her eyes. “Thank you Raikage-dono...Still feels a bit off to me, but I like it too. You make a fine Raikage Doki-sama. I must be leaving now. Bye little Shin'ichi. Bye Suzume-sempai.” Yuugao would turn to leave before bowing towards all of them and heading out the door to meet Asagao waiting for her. With a look she'd let him know where they'd be off to next and she'd cut in front of him to lead as he'd hop along behind her.

[exit]
((OOC: ))
User Image
Classes||Genjutsu/ Tamer

Quote:
Jutsu:

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games