Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

It was not as if the other had to worry about accidentally being hit. Suzume had been practicing for a long time and she knew how to control her attacks. Her blade was knocked up and away, by the other's technique, ensuring that he would not be hit and even giving a small opening if he wanted to rush in and try to hit her.

After that though, she would move through a small and easy to follow pattern of attack. Stab to the chest, horizontal slice from upper left to lower right, and then a horizontal slash from right to left before going back to the basic stab. She'd start off slow at first so Maemi could get used to slashing and moving with the tanto but when he was moving faster, she would pick up her own speed as well.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.
| | | | | |
Rank| Genin :: Class| Bukijuts/Eiseijutsu ::

Maemi swallowed as Suzu began a routine and stepped back as she stabbed. As she sliced from left to right, he blocked again before flipping the blade around to grip the sheath. He gathered his chakra to the hilt and then as she started the routine again, he lunged forward. The hilt was thrust forward at her shoulder as he sidestepped her blade to the left This is hard! Maemi swallowed as he attacked.
Technique Learned: Upward Repel; Assisted Jab

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

She allowed the other's attack to hit her shoulder. It didn't hurt, it was sort of more like a minor annoyance feeling the hilt hit against her shoulder. "I'd imagine it's not easy fighting with a tanto. Using such a short blade demands you move quickly and close the gap, especially if someone is fighting with a sword or prefers long range attacks." She would continue the routine so that he could get used to fighting with a tanto and learn to move in more quickly.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

"It-Its a little difficult!" Maemi agreed, ducking to avoid one of her slashes. He straightened and slashed upward, meeting her downward strike with a light crack. Then he came sideways to knock another away. Soon he started to move with more flow, blocking and parrying her swipes Ugh. I want to get in closer....but.... he started to step in closer then back out then go back in again. He dodged more swipes as well, trying to move inside her range of movement but always getting pushed back. Argh! Maemi sucked in a breath then dipped in and under her attack. He spun on his heel and kicked back, his tanto going out sharply at her stomach. He was close enough now that his hair and the back of his head brushed against the back of her chest.
Technique Learned: Knife Stances; Simple Play

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

While it was difficult to use a tanto in battle, it was not impossible. It could even give one an edge if they got in so close a person could not hit them with their sword. She continued on in her pattern, watching as he met her strikes and pushed the away. Blocks and parries, him stepping in and trying to get close. "You can't just step forward and expect I'll let you get close. You have to make sure I won't be able to stop you. If I put enough power into a strike then use it against me. Don't meet it head on but meet it and guide my weapon where you want it to go to create an opening. If I strike high, you strike low and vice versa. If you see an opening then be quick to take it or if not, then make one yourself."

Finally he took advantage, knowing her pattern and using it to his advantage. As she swung for the horizontal slice, he ducked down and moved in. For anyone at his level, they would probably of been taken off guard. Suzume considered letting him make contact but he had made an error. She quickly stepped to the side so that she was right behind him. Her right arm reached out to the back of his head to stop him while she brought her knee up and let it touch the middle of his back. "That was good... but never turn your back to your opponent."

((OOC: I dunno if that was right, your wording threw me off. Do you mean he pushed back and went straight at her or that he kicked off and managed to circle around so his hair brushed against her back and not her chest?))

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:16 pm
Zero walked in through the Dojo's front entrance, looking at the other shinobi who were here to train. "Hmm.." Moaned the large child as he made his way towards a large assortment of training scrolls for the Genin to learn from while they were here. Laughing, Zero opened up the very first scroll for the Kaiser Fist style. Reading over it, he would bob his head up and down to the beat he was playing in his head.

Laughing, the child got in to the footing he was oh so familiar with, throwing his right fist forward in a hasty motion, slamming his large fist in to a wooden dummy, sending it flying backwards. With a simple grin, the kid began to seem maniacally happy. He picked up the scroll and began to read over it and smiled. "Heavy Punch accomplished, now it's time to move on and learn my first armor!" The child said so enthusiastically.
[1/1]

The kid loved training, that's for sure. Ever since he was a young child he had always been pushed past his limits, breaking them and pushing forward to the next achievement. He was a determined and hard working shinobi, constantly willing to learn new techniques and styles. It was time for this kid to learn his first armor technique.
[1/6]

The only real way to tell if this technique was working, was to work your body out! After the kid finished reading the technique over one more time, he placed his hands to his sides and let chakra run through his body, spreading out every where. Laughing as he did this, he began to start a light jog around the Dojo. As he made his way around his fifth lap he stopped and moved over to the weights. Lifting them up, he could lift just about as much as he weighed.
[2/6]

Dropping the weight to the ground, he looked up, sweating but with no feeling of exhaustion. This wasn't really an armor, more like a technique that made him a super human. He could literally work his body constantly without all of the draw backs of having to stomp for water breaks and quick rests in between exercises.
[3/6]

Laughing, Zero started to run around the Dojo once more, conducting more laps around. He couldn't feel a single strain in any muscles, his heart rate was perfect, and he could breathe as if he'd been sitting around all day long. It was quite the technique, to allow him to not have to stop, meant one hundred percent efficiency.
[4/6]

Walking towards the dummy he'd hit earlier, he began to throw punches what looked to be like a boxing style stance and throw. Slamming his fists in to the wooden dummy, was the first bit of pain he began to feel. Realizing it was just exhaustion that he stopped, he nodded to himself.
[5/6]

Now that he had the first armor under his arsenal, it was truly time to learn some of the Kaiser Fist techniques. Placing his hands on the ground he began to do a platoon of push ups, followed by sit ups and continuous curls. Eventually the armor wore away, and exhaustion kicked in like a brick wall.
[6/6]

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 pm
The boy laughed as he pulled out the second scroll for the Kaiser Fist style. Reading over the first technique, the kid shook his head back and forth, chuckling at the stupidity of this technique. He turned around, powering chakra to the crown of his head. "Kaiser Crown.." Zero said, as if he was about to do something stupid. He then launched his head towards a wooden dummy's chest, slamming his head in to the wooden dummy, cracking the chest of the dummy.
[1/1]

Shaking his head lightly, the kid began to blink slowly before he focused in on the next words that he was reading. He then looked at the dummy he was using and back to the scroll once more. Before anyone watching knew it, his left hand was phased over to the top of the dummy as if he punched above him, then the damage would show. The boy slammed his fist downwards with a loud crack as the head was then crushed.
[1/1]

One more time, he glanced down at the second scroll, reading the last technique. With a quiet chuckle, the boy's right fist would be thrown forward in a hard, straight punch that would be loaded with chakra. As the fist hit the dummy, the chakra blew outwards over the dummy like a shock wave, sending cracks soaring around the dummy.
[1/1]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 am
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Urk. Maemi's head bent a little as Suzu put her hand to it and he looked at his feet sheepishly, feeling her knee in his back "Sorry...I'm just used to fighting that way. With my back to the opponent." he mumbled, stepping away and turning back around to face her. He swallowed a little and then bent, squatting to think over what she'd said "I guess...I should work on fighting face to face." he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.
OoC: You got it right (:

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

Fighting with his back to an opponent? Then he must have fought against normal people. Letting him move away, she nodded at what he last said. "If that was how you've been fighting all this time then it's a habit you need to break. Maybe fighting with your back to your opponent works if they don't know and you have a chance at a sneak attack. Yet in a full on fight you've given them a bigger target that you cannot properly defend and you can't see what an opponent is doing. When it comes to fighting against shinobi, you always need to keep the within your sight and never give them an opening like that unless you have something planned to trick them." It was always dangerous to turn your back, with nothing planned other than what you were doing initially. Crouching down so that she was eye level with him she said "Don't feel bad though. You're already doing well and as we keep training, you'll get better."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Maemi looked up at Suzu as she spoke, listening to her attentively "I know....Its just...most of the people I've fought have been bigger than me until recently. I'd always spun under their over stretched attack and got them here." he put a hand over his left hip, right where it would be most painful to be stabbed. He brought his hands up again "It was just easier....but I suppose since I am taller now....I should probably break the habit as you said." he smiled a little then sighed and put his chin in his hands.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

She supposed that would work, although Suzume wondered why they weren't fast enough to kick Maemi. Or perhaps it just did not occur to them since they weren't well trained fighters? Nodding her head, Suzume reached out and placed a hand on top of his head "Don't worry so much. You'll stop turning your back as you keep training. And if you slip I'll catch you on it." Removing her hand from his head, she asked "Would you like to take a short break?"

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

Almost able to see the question on Suzu's face, Maemi smiled "Suzu-sensei....I don't slip. I'm very balanced and flexible." he assured her before standing "I'd like to get something to eat! Can we go to the market or streets?" he asked, holding his hands together in front of him "I want some steamed buns!" he grinned. He hated ramen and sushi but dango and steamed buns were his favorite food.
OoC:

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image

"More steamed buns?" they had just eaten but Maemi had worked up an appetite apparently. "Alright, I don't see why we can get something to eat. Let's put everything away and then we can get going." Picking up the scrolls, she walked back to the other room where they were kept and she'd let Maemi put away the practice weapons. Cloud was seated near the bench, chewing on his rope bone but he stood up once everything was put away. Back in the main room, after everything was put away she would say "Alright, let's go then."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

Maemi Yasu

| | | | | |

"I love steamed buns! What's wrong with that?" Maemi replied, scooping up the practice swords and walking to the storage room. He set everything back the way it was and then hurried after Suzu "And I owe Cloud-chan some food too!" he said, grinning at the dog as he ran out the door ahead of Suzu.
OoC:
((Exits...Edible Creations: Shopping District))

Thanks to that,

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

With Maemi rushing ahead, Suzume followed him out of the dojo. Cloud followed as well, rope bone still in his mouth and the dog looking forward to having some human food.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games