Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm
I've had a long day at work, Winter. XD Gimme a lil' slack, please? I'll go edit my post here...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:30 am
AandOE
Hey dreadno, what is this moaning thing? If it deals with the mini-arc y'all are planning, I'm going to have to clear it up with Shinsua before ya start.

On that note, we're agreeing on a sort of Kugutsu Automaton army? That's a good start! Will this turn out sort of like the Jashin cultists in that you'll be mostly battling a lot? We've got several ideas on going to an underground lake, but it doesn't have to be right off the bat, nor within the continental Wind Country. Since we have an island all to ourselves, how about placing it there, & have the automatons walk underwater all the way to the port city south of Suna? (map is in the Super Info thread) That way you guys can set up another thread dedicated towards defending, & we don't run into the problem of the desert golem not knowing something. You won't have to stay in the city, as it's just a starting point--if you want it--before starting the tracking procedures. If I may... I like the idea of automaton puppets coming up out of the water enmass. (whether in from the lake or the coast)

Your God-like being can simply be a rogue human-like automaton puppet, (user elsewhere) of whom can have his/her puppet be repaired by you all if it becomes damaged... but never have them personally ever be there. That gives you Ares, Odysseus, ec cetera, or whomever, without breaking canon.

nah. the moaning is just Lucas being upset over all the sensory information he is now recieving. considering he's spreading to become the size of suna... i figured he'd have a tad much on his mind and it may give him a slight headach... so... no. not a part of the arc.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 am
AandOE
Hey dreadno, what is this moaning thing? If it deals with the mini-arc y'all are planning, I'm going to have to clear it up with Shinsua before ya start.

On that note, we're agreeing on a sort of Kugutsu Automaton army? That's a good start! Will this turn out sort of like the Jashin cultists in that you'll be mostly battling a lot? We've got several ideas on going to an underground lake, but it doesn't have to be right off the bat, nor within the continental Wind Country. Since we have an island all to ourselves, how about placing it there, & have the automatons walk underwater all the way to the port city south of Suna? (map is in the Super Info thread) That way you guys can set up another thread dedicated towards defending, & we don't run into the problem of the desert golem not knowing something. You won't have to stay in the city, as it's just a starting point--if you want it--before starting the tracking procedures. If I may... I like the idea of automaton puppets coming up out of the water enmass. (whether in from the lake or the coast)

Your God-like being can simply be a rogue human-like automaton puppet, (user elsewhere) of whom can have his/her puppet be repaired by you all if it becomes damaged... but never have them personally ever be there. That gives you Ares, Odysseus, ec cetera, or whomever, without breaking canon.
so we take on lord jashin and you all gung-ho enough to try to take on another god? Yesh.....you people be CRAZY!!!!!

but besides that the idea sounds good. Lets try to keep a good balance of detective work, recon, defense, and such. That was we can also get the gennin involved. They are training hard  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:00 am
I think having all the Automaton users being ungodly evil killing machines would be a mistake... We just had ungodly killing machines. If we do these then we need the Users to have a Variety of personalities. Ranging from Calm to Psycho, Happy to Manticly depressed. Thats the thing that erked me about the Jashin Arc, all the jashin more or less acted the same. At least the important ones, cept for the Leader which was just a variation of the normal Jashin personality.

Also may I add that the Odyssey lasted 20 or less years?

Also AandOE if the Automatons were Puppets they wouldn't be Automatons. *nods* Just saying, no malice behind this at all bud.

Basiclly my idea is a Fire Breathing, water shooting, lightning spewing, wind blowing, rock splitting invasion.

Also I don't know if the Users should be from the Known Naruto World ether, They could be the Greeks from Troy, and the Automatons could be the Greek Soldiers. I mean if Leonardo De Vinci could build a Automaton Knight I think we can get a Greek Automaton.

Also... What is the reward out of all this?... In games when ever a new Arc or Story line comes out there is always reward at the end or during the play through if you decide to take a small detour to That Cave that's over there.

Or... we could do this like the Battle of Thermopolie,....... ANBU!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!?!?!  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm
Flawed Anubis
I think having all the Automaton users being ungodly evil killing machines would be a mistake... We just had ungodly killing machines. If we do these then we need the Users to have a Variety of personalities. Ranging from Calm to Psycho, Happy to Manticly depressed. Thats the thing that erked me about the Jashin Arc, all the jashin more or less acted the same. At least the important ones, cept for the Leader which was just a variation of the normal Jashin personality.

Also may I add that the Odyssey lasted 20 or less years?

Also AandOE if the Automatons were Puppets they wouldn't be Automatons. *nods* Just saying, no malice behind this at all bud.

Basiclly my idea is a Fire Breathing, water shooting, lightning spewing, wind blowing, rock splitting invasion.

Also I don't know if the Users should be from the Known Naruto World ether, They could be the Greeks from Troy, and the Automatons could be the Greek Soldiers. I mean if Leonardo De Vinci could build a Automaton Knight I think we can get a Greek Automaton.

Also... What is the reward out of all this?... In games when ever a new Arc or Story line comes out there is always reward at the end or during the play through if you decide to take a small detour to That Cave that's over there.

Or... we could do this like the Battle of Thermopolie,....... ANBU!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!?!?!
smile

and what was the bonus for our last arch? or just the s**t tone of exp?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:30 pm
I have things to do first. Business before much else. Haiwato, or how ever you spell it wants to be Oinin captain so I have to fight him or give him an errand to run.

And then there is the Matter of Me selecting the next lucky ANBU Captain, that will consist of a little... Knockout Round so to say and then will end in a fight between the winner of the knock out round and Siniku.

<3 Oh you poor ANBU Boys.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 pm
Flawed Anubis
I have things to do first. Business before much else. Haiwato, or how ever you spell it wants to be Oinin captain so I have to fight him or give him an errand to run.

And then there is the Matter of Me selecting the next lucky ANBU Captain, that will consist of a little... Knockout Round so to say and then will end in a fight between the winner of the knock out round and Siniku.

<3 Oh you poor ANBU Boys.
siniku.....you old fox.....XD but if you want chakra or anything, San is up for anything  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 pm
You'll be cursing the name once you know what I have instore.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:57 pm
i already cursing your name XD which is why i want to spar XD more chakra cant be that bad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 pm
Flawed Anubis
,....... ANBU!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!?!?!

Im laughing so hard it hurts. I even have the shield. BANG BANG! AHHHHOOOHHH!

we can have a short Odyssey. Posidon can be only a little angry with us. besides I want to hit people with an Ice hammer and See San drag some duechebags body around the city with a chariot.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:47 pm
AandOE
I've had a long day at work, Winter. XD Gimme a lil' slack, please? I'll go edit my post here...

I understand bossman.It was meant to be funny  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 pm
Winterwolf78
Flawed Anubis

we can have a short Odyssey. Posidon can be only a little angry with us. besides I want to hit people with an Ice hammer and See San drag some duechebags body around the city with a chariot.
what makes you think San would do that?

*hiding the fact he would totally do it.....*

we should do it to the kid at the gate for taking to long.....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 pm
Yo-ko
Winterwolf78
Flawed Anubis

James will start making the horses.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:03 pm
Winterwolf78
Yo-ko
Winterwolf78
Flawed Anubis

James will start making the horses.
XD awesome  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:04 pm
i'll form the wire holding him to the chariot... and the chariot...
winter... i'm sorry if i end up putting the cart before the horse. but when the cart is me. it's a little hard not to.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games