Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 pm
♫ Feeling: Unsure
♫ Company: Sam, Cameron, Gracie, Nell, Jade, Remy.
♫ What am I doing: Standing up
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin heard Gracie's voice in her ear and turned red. When her hair was ruffled red, orange, blonde, and black hair flew everywhere. When Sam told her to come to the music club, she nodded, "Uh, Sam, I dunno where it is," She said looking at him. She figured she hadn't been there before, due to not doing to much exploring the year before.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell laughed at Jade and Gracie's interactions and thought about the boy in Ravenclaw and eventually nodded. "You're right Gracie, I can see your firstie in Ravenclaw. He's no 'Puff that's for sure!" she giggled at the expense of her own house. She knew that most thought her house was filled with either rejects from the other three houses or the pansies. She of them more of a collective traits of all the houses: they were all brave, cunning, smart and loyal. But that was just her theory. Soon Sam came back over along with Cameron and held out their hands for Caitlin to take and she turned to her friend to see which one she finally chose only to sigh a bit when she just took both. When Cam offered his hand for her to take she partially blushed, not a bad as she could have, and took it standing herself up and brush any dirt from her skirt. "Hi, and thanks." was all Nell said as she could see his mind was elsewhere at the moment.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Sean | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: A bit sad | Thinking: Siiigghhhh.... |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

Losing her friend, Jayden, the newest captain of the Gryffindor team in the rushing crowd, the bustle of students swam past in vicious currents and whirlpools. The young half-veela lifted herself on her tippy-toes as vigil lilac eyes roamed from her friend. Instead, another boy caught her fancy and a sly smile adorned her plump lips. Hot on her pursuit of the familiar boy of blond, Cersei rushed, taking keen notice of his new haircut. "Cameron! She chimed with a sing-song voice with her low, raspy,carnal British tongue as she swept up to him in front of his friends and wrapped both arms around his neck in a tight hug. A wry smile on her lips, a rush of adrenaline at the thought she might be intruding. With a giggle, she continued.

"Ya bloke-! How've ya been?"

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogsmeade Station
---------- with Cam and his friends
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

He smiled as Mel took his hand. I was glad she did because he thought about doing it himself. He nodded to her and lead her iver to Ariana before he went over.

"Hello Ari, it's nice to see you again," he said jokingly. He definitely had a joking tone behind it. He then held Mel close and the two made their way towards a carriage, probably followed by others.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle  | Unsorted  First Year | Irish  |
███████████████████████████████

Gale sighed as she slowly placed her luggage on the ground and looked around at all of the students around her. Some were first years like her and others well she couldn't tell some of their ages. Another thing she couldn't tell at all about everyone was that if someone was a muggle, mud-blood, or a Pureblood. It kind of scared her half to death that she might be judged just by the type of blood and history she had in her family. Gale breathed deeply and she took another scan of the people around her and plotted the next move she would make.

As she searched to find someone to converse with her eyes came across to individuals that looked like twins. They both had red hair, but slightly more burnt color than her own bright hair. Gale sighed as she made her way over to the twin girls and smiled,"
Ello, it looks like it is going to be a beautiful evening." Her voice was covered in the thick Irish accent that she tried to tone down a bit. Gale noticed that covering her Irish roots was going to be a bit hard with how thick her accent was and how bright her hair was. The girl looked at the two girls and smiled once more and she waited to see if the girls would converse with her as well.

Outfit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron gave Nell a half smile as he helped her up. "No problem," was the only thing he could think to say at the moment. Hearing Samuel's voice, the boy looked over at the Gryffindor seeker, and a tiny smile crept onto his face. He's leaving, he thought contently, looking back over at Caitlin as she admitted she hadn't known where the Music Club was. Music Club? Did I hear that correctly? he wondered as he hadn't known the school had one either. Although the boy was shy, he would at least check out the place before deciding whether he really wanted to play guitar there. Who knew what students belonged to the club, anyway? Cameron jerked his head back as he heard his name being called. Just in time, too, as Cersei threw herself onto him in a tight hug. His arms wandered around her back, hugging her back. "Hey, Cersei!" he exclaimed so she could hear. After a moment, the pair pulled back. "Glad we're going back to Hogwarts, that's for sure. How have you been?" he asked, smiling at his friend. The girl really has not changed over the break.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Before Ariana stalked off towards Samuel, she turned her head to Steele as he greeted her. "It's nice to see you, too," she said, a smile playing on her lips. She couldn't help but narrow her eyes at Steele and Melinda's hands; however, she did it so subtly that no one could have noticed. Her eyes quickly darted back up at Steele's. "We'll meet up with you guys later!" she exclaimed towards the group as she and Katrina headed off towards Samuel.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:40 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

"Brilliantly actually, my mum toured this summer, had a few private concerts in Italy and Spain; it was lovely there, truly. I miss it- but- haha- like you said, I'm so much happier to be back here in Hogwarts." She exclaimed, a jovial, comforting, luminescent smile brightened her lips. Just then, she took notice of those around him. The departing Gryffindor seeker, Sam, and then Caitlin, Nell, and a few others whose name she couldn't quite place.

"Hey," Cersei greeted each of them with a wave, her soothing, honey sweet voice sifted with gentle, enchanting innocence.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hogsmeade Station
---------- with Cam and his friends
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
William Cloud
Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William walked onto the Hogsneade ground, looking for his girlfriend, and well...fiancée Annabelle. The two's summers definitely took a drastic turn during when they found out that their parents had arranged their marriage. William was skeptical of it at first, but loosened up to the idea. He undoubtedly loved her. Who wouldn't? That long blonde hair, those beautiful green eyes, the perfect skin. She was a gift from heaven, one that he could wake up to every morning.

He continued to look, hoping he could find her. He was definitely goung to make more time for her this year..

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:52 pm
♫ Feeling: Unsure
♫ Company: Cersei, Cameron, Gracie, Nell, Jade, Remy.
♫ What am I doing: Standing up
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin looked at the group, "Do you guys wanna get a carriage and get to the castle sooner? I'm freezing," She asked, looking at them expectantly. Cersei had appeared, but she hadn't changed much from last year. She pulled the sleeves on her cardigan down over her fingers. Caitlin's mind wandered to the Music Club, she had no idea where it was.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fifth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Belle was lost in a daze, her pale green misty eyes reflected the world back, never once absorbing any depth of life rushing around her. So many pressing issues weighed her down but she stood tall, poised, and graceful as she sashayed, only the smallest fraction of her mind paid any heed to the children around her- as a prefect- it was now another responsibility. Suddenly, her eyes pinpointed her first love, first boyfriend, and now-- fiancee. She swept into his arms, curled into his broad chest and sighed, the tension and worries all floating away with ease. "Oh Dev... I'll still never get used to William." She sighed with a giggle.

Desires: Understanding
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 pm
[They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver looked up as another red head joined them and gave her a kind of half smile before looking back at Branwen. She could barely talk to this girl ang they had spent the whole train ride together let alone someone brand new.

Elli smiled at the new girl "Irish eh?" She said with a smile. She bowed to the red head. "I'm Elli and this my sister Ver. And this the cutie Whit and his equally cute sister Branwen." She smiled. "And yes it's a lovely night albeit a little cold."
OOC: Sorry bout that doing homework and Rping xD

[If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled widely at Cersei. "It sounds like you've had a terrific summer," he admitted, happy for the girl. He then turned his head to Caitlin, who had been getting most of his attention until the other Gryffindor girl came along. "Yeah, let's get a carriage," he said, feeling how cold the air had gotten since they had arrived.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle  | Unsorted  First Year | Irish  |

The freckled fair skinned girl smiled at the two red head twins and then turned to see a boy and a girl. They looked very similar so she guessed they were twins as well. Gale sighed as she built up the strength to put her words together to form a very well said sentence."Aye I agree it is a bit chilly,she said with her thick accent not trying to hide it anymore. She smiled as she studied the girls and their beautiful features. As normal red heads they had freckles on their faces and bright blue greenish eyes that stood out very well.

Gale smiled once again as she started to speak again in her Irish tongue,"
Oh yes my name is Gale O'Brian it is nice to meetcha." The young girl giggled a bit at the way she sounded to herself saying that word meetcha. Gale quickly pulled herself together and looked at the girls as well as the boy and girl that were there as well.

OutfitSong

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 pm
[They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver tapped her fingers against her thigh awkwardly, looking back at her feet again because she felt bad for staring at Branwen, even if she was only doing it because the other girl was so pretty.

Elli smiled. "Nice to meet you too." She said cordially. Having been raised by her mother for 6 years she had learned good manners as well as good grammar and other such nonsense that she just couldn't seem to shake.
OOC:...

[If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games