Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:59 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita slowly opened the door and peeked out at her. "Oh, it was great. So, how was your outing yesterday Auntie Rahrah? Did you get many noise complaints?" She asked in a slightly agitated voice.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah frowned a little in confusion. "What do you mean, Loki, dear? I didn't go anywhere yesterday."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:06 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu felt her ears twitch in mild annoyance and she grabbed her aunt by her wrist and dragged her to the living room and forced her to face the television, hitting the power button on the remote and not even turning to look as the video came back on, perfectly capable of hearing it. "Not unless you count the backyard and a patch of grass I am going to avoid for the rest of my life. Care to explain?" She demanded, her ears back a bit more, her tail swishing around in annoyance, and her fists propped on her hips, as if she was the older one scolding the younger.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:09 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed, gasped, and covered her mouth with her hands in horror. "Oh, my..." She couldn't believe it! She'd forgotten to take out that stupid DVD before going shopping, and her poor nieces must have stumbled across it. She quickly removed the disk from the player and put it in an empty case nearby, keeping it in her hand as she turned to her nieces. "Lulu... Loki, I can... I can explain... I'm so sorry you girls saw this..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:19 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita moved to stand next to her twin, her arms crossed over her chest in her anger, her own red ears back and her tail swishing as well. "Then you better start explaining Aunt Sirrah. Explain why you had a video of you two made. Explain why it was left in the DVD player. Explain that." She demanded

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:21 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed and looked at the floor, like a child caught doing something against the rules. "Well, ah, Loki... Actually, Nina and I had nothing to do with the making of that video. We didn't know it had been made until afterward. That was Uncle Kevin's undertaking. But I am genuinely sorry that it was left in the DVD player. You two should not have had to see that. I can promise you, it will not happen again."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:27 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu gave her aunt a stern glare and nodded at her stiffly. "It better not happen again Aunt Sirrah. Now, go and make Lokita dinner. She has a half hour until she needs to eat." She told her in a firm voice.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah nodded and retreated to the kitchen in silence, glad to get away from the stern glares of her nieces. She giggled softly as she began to make dinner. 'Still... Worth it. But I will most certainly have to remember not to leave the DVDs in the player afterward... I should tell Kevin too...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri was awakened later in the night by a sleeping Nina whimpering in her arms. She brushed her lover's hair out of her face and whispered softly in her ear, hoping to soothe her out of the nightmare. "It's okay, sweetheart... You're safe... No one's going to hurt you...."

"...being able to say I love you."

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:37 am
Nina Selidat

Nina groaned softly as she turned, her nightmare worse than all the others before it.

-She stood in the chambers, but she was unchained with Ryuu grinning at her coldly. "So my dear Bunny. I understand that you love not only Yuri, but Sirrah as well. So, I will take them both from you." He growled and she suddenly heard the two women behind her screaming.

Her face paled in fear. "No! Por favor! Don't hurt them! I'll do anything, just don't touch them!" She begged him, tears running down her face unchecked.

Ryuu only smiled wider, his teeth sharp and deadly as he neared Sirrah. "No, I will do as I please now and still have you later." and he tore into her throat with his teeth, blood spraying from the shrieking woman. "No! Sirrah!" She screamed and shrieked as if it was her throat being ripped and not her sister's.-

"NOOO! Por favor! Don't kill her! Don't kill her!" she screamed as she let put a sound similar to a tortured animal.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah could hear Nina screaming in the other room, lost in a nightmare, and Yuri desperately trying to calm her and failing. Sirrah got out of bed and ran to her sisters' room, rushing to Nina as quickly as she could. "Nina... Nina, honey, Yuri and I are okay... It's just a dream, it's only a dream, imouto..." she said softly, not touching Nina, but speaking as soothingly as she could to the girl.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm
[- xXx -]

I really do hate to put a stop to such a long running role play, but it does break the ToS and we're having to crack down on it. I do apologize for this; if you have any questions please feel free to post them elsewhere in the guild or PM staff.  

Mort Faux
Crew

Romantic Fatcat

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out