Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

Amilia shifted as she slowly woke up, seeing the blinding florescent lights first thing and blinking several times to recover her sight. She slowly began take in other things, such as she pain in her left bicep, her leg itching, Kirrah passed out next to her. "K-kirrah?" she asked in a groggy and scratchy voice. "Am..... am I dead...?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

The sound of Mili's voice revived Kirrah, and she woke with a wild gasp, sitting up and blinking a few times to clear her head. Tears filled her eyes at the sight of Amilia finally awake and she cleared her throat so she could speak. "I-Iie, Mili-san... You're alive... Mili-san, honto ni gomenasai... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear, it kind of just... happened..." Kirrah flushed in shame and looked down at the floor. "I love you, Mili-san... I don't know what I'd do if I l-lost you, especially from something stupid I did... I'm so sorry... I can understand if you hate me..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

Amilia saw the tears and for a moment she saw and heard the small girl Amara crying as she held the dead female, her red eyes suddenly wide with the flashback. She quickly recovered her sight to the present, though the wailing still echoed in her mind. "N-no... I don't hate you Kirrah...... I just... I saw some things... in there..... Kids... They were being shot at even when they were running to get out.... So m-m-many dead... One girl.. Amara, she was holding another girl when I got to her......... The girl was dead.... Her screams....." Amilia began to cry softly as she laid perfectly still in the bed. "Sh-she was screaming so loud..... I h-had to hide her i-i-in a pile of bodies......... They g-got her o-out but.... it was... so many...... Den... Where is Den....? I n-need to make sure he isn't hurt too badly.. I st-still have to t-tell him I'm s-s-s-sorry..." she cried to her lover.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah buried her face in her hands for a few moments, as if hiding from what she knew she had to tell Amilia. "M-Mili-san..." Kirrah took a deep breath and looked up into Amilia's pained eyes, hating herself even more for how much she was about to hurt Mili. "Mili-san... Den and Andrei were fatally wounded and took out the remaining gang members with a grenade. They were dying already, but they chose to die trying to save those children and the remaining officers... I'm so sorry, Mili-san, I'm so sorry," she whispered, slipping her fingers through Mili's and kissing the back of her hand softly. No matter what, she was determined to be here for the woman she loved.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:08 am
User Image

Amilia felt like her heart had been shot from her chest too, her lungs suddenly seemed to be squeezed of all oxygen while the knowledge sank in. The tears flowed out without her ability to stop them, her world almost caving in around her. Den, who had saved her life when Tsubatsu had burned her. Den, who had loved her even when they couldn't. Den, who had sang so horribly in the shower she had actually threatened to pepperspray him if he didn't stop. Den, the man she loved. Gone. she finally was able to choke out, "T-then.... can... you g-g-get Nina..? I need to apologize for h-hi-hitting her.... Sh-she must have b-b-been furious...."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah felt horrible when she saw the pain on Amilia's face. She'd promised herself after making that vow to be loyal to Satoshi and Amilia that she would never be the reason that expression crossed Mili's face ever again. But here she was, still hurting her, and she had to do it again. She pressed her lips hesitantly to Mili's cheek, half afraid that the woman would hate her still, and shook her head. "Iie... Nina... Nina's in this hospital. She's... comatose." Kirrah ignored her own tears, though they were making it difficult to see. Mili was the important one now.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:37 am
User Image

Amilia looked at Kirrah in worry then asked, "W-what happened? How did she get hurt..? Did she try to c-come after me?" She asked. There was no way anything else could have happened. Nina wasn't a weak girl.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah flinched and shook her head. She scrambled to think of a way to break the news gently. "Mili... Ever since you h-hit her, she hasn't woken up. I know you didn't mean to, and Nina will too. Sirrah says she could come out of it anytime now."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:20 am
User Image

Amilia felt sick to her stomach. She had knocked the girl into a coma, hitting her almost hard enough to kill her. Amilia said in a broken voice, "I....I'm so sorry I....... I didn't mean to... Please, please forgive me.." and began to sob, her body shaking from the force.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah leaned forward and pressed her lips softly against Amilia's, raising her hands and brushing away her tears as they came. "Nothing to forgive," she whispered, kissing Mili again and again. She began to speak between the kisses. "If I hadn't hurt you, you wouldn't have hurt Nina." Another kiss. "I'll never hurt you again, Mili-san, I can promise you that. I belong to you and Satoshi. No one else." Kirrah let her lips linger on Amilia's then, trying to show the police chief that she meant what she said.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

Epsilon was hanging above Satoshi in Nina's room, the web he was on hanging next tot he bed. He slowly climbed down to the demon and said, "Hey? Satoshi? I have a question. Do you think that I could remain by you if I come back on?" He asked, his yellow eyes nervous.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:49 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi looked up at the spider demon and nodded slowly, a small smile on his face. "Yes, of course." Part of his decision to allow Epsilon to be his "right hand man" was because of the debt he owed the man. He'd taken so many injuries... Almost lost his life... to protect Satoshi's loved ones. But beyond that, he trusted Epsilon. The demon had proven himself loyal, strong, and smart, if a bit unorthodox. Satoshi was happy to reward someone like the spider demon.

Satoshi gasped and got to his feet at once when he saw Nina stir. It had been a week since the awful day of Den's death, as well as Nina and Amilia's injury. Amilia was nearly fully recovered by now, but this was the first time Nina had moved. He went to her bedside at once, taking her small hand in his once more. "Hime-chan?" he breathed, barely daring to believe he'd seen her eyelashes flutter. But yes, it seemed she was waking. The girl shifted slightly, groaned, and at last her lovely brown eyes opened, causing Satoshi to let out a long sigh of relief. "Hime... How do you feel?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Nina looked at her father as her head ached dully, a hand weakly reaching up to her sore temple. "Padre? Que... What happened...?" She asked in a raw and scratchy voice. Her body felt weak, stiff, and sore and she didn't remember anything.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi frowned slightly and sat down again, releasing Nina's hand. "You and Amilia had a bit of a disagreement over your actions with Kirrah a week ago. She hit you hard enough to render you unconscious until now. How much do you not remember, Hime?" He was worried about Nina's apparent memory loss, and hoped it wasn't much.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Nina siddenly jerked her head as she recalled the blow that had made her world go dark, the throbbing slightly more intense. She looked at her father and replied, "N-nada... I remember it all now Padre.... She hit me, hard.... It made everything go all fuzzy and that was it... Lo siento.... I know you don't wanna hear it Papa...." She said, her hand trembling slightly as it touched her skull.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games