Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 pm

"That's it for now. We'll be having another war plan after lunch. Until then continue on with your duties" Damien said. He then saluted Jian and left. He had some work of his own to do that didn't involve the Catharsis plan.

Dustin gave Zil a 'ciao' sign and quickly made sure the twins were being looked after before heading down to where Shadow was being kept. He sighed. Shadow always seemed so strong and now she had spent the last month in recovery for a condition that Dustin had never even known about before. He left her for the moment to find the head of communications.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:04 pm

((Skip 3 days anyone? 3nodding ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 am

((Zil will be in the Holy City by then with some of the men, mkay~? ))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 am

((Ok. And Shadow should be up by then.))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 pm

(( o.o I am really really sorry our main house computer decided to start burning so we sent it off to get it fixed hence my internet was stolen Y-Y all my characters are good really for a time skip ^^' ))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm

((Alright. Let's skip a few days then.))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:48 pm

((Ok! ))

"How is she fairing?" The first doctor asked.
"Very well. She seems to be doing very well. Still, we haven't shown her a mirror so..." The second doctor muttered.
"I see. Since Zil isn't here, let's get Dustin." The first doctor replied, then picked up his communicator. "Dustin, could you come down to the medical ward. We want to test Shadow's memory. She seems to be perfectly fine, but we want to check and see if there are any gaps in odd places."

Shadow herself had just gotten out of the shower and got dressed after a long session of working out. She felt a bit stiff, but nothing too bad. She felt a bit more flexible then usual, but over all, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. 'I wonder how long I've been out...' She thought. 'Hm... the shirt's a little too big. I think I might have lost some weight.'

Lianne was sleeping in the library again with the windows open. She had spent the night reading several texts that she had found fascinating, but again, all of the maidens and nuns were frantically looking for her. Other then that, all was peaceful. The people were calm and cheerful and the trees and flowers were blooming beautifully. In comparison to Diethelm, this was paradise.

((I'll wait for Damien before posting with Jian))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 pm

"Understood. I'll be there in a couple minutes" Dustin said. He headed to the room Shadow was in to see how she was doing.

Damien called Jian to his office and requested any information that was gathered on the experimentaion camps.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:57 pm

A doctor was waiting out of the door for Dustin. "Before you go inside, I want to ask you not to panic. Her appearance has... changed a little but it's nothing to be alarmed of. Overall, we haven't told her about it, and we don't want her to panic." The doctor finished before opening the door and leading Dustin inside.

"Oh, hey." Shadow said, looking between the doctor and Dustin. Her voice was slightly more high pitch then her usual low and serious tone, and her hair was slightly longer due to the month in hibernation. More then that, her face illuminated with a strange brightness, and she appeared more like a young teenager then an adult who was 21. "By the way, how long was I out? I feel like I haven't worked out in weeks."

Jian walked into Damien's office after knocking on the door and telling his name after Damien asked. He walked inside holding a small file filled with the research that Damien asked Jian to look into.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Dustin looked Shadow up and down and then blinked. "You were actually out for a month. Welcome back. We're going to have to catch you up on what's been going on since then" the rebel said.

"Ah, you have the information I ordered?" Damien stated to Jian while still sitting at his desk. He extended out a white gloved hand to take it.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm

"A month? Really? Oh well. What did I miss, and where are Saiyu and Zil. If they got captured again, I might shoot someone." She said, stretching her arms as she walked.

"Yes. Here you go. Unfortunately the research has only ended with failures, but they kept trying to assure me that they were close." Jian replied. "Also, it appears one of the scientists on the team who worked on Shadow was a retired government employee. Apparently he retired after you passed the anti-religion law, and he didn't take it too well. That may have been where the information leaked or still is leaking."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:41 pm

"No, we've been making some random attacks, but we've mainly been laying low since the failed attempt on capturing my brother. However we've also started training new Helmshirish volunteers for the war with Diethelm" Dustin said. "Zil is actually getting ready to go meet with the Grand Priestess of Mt. Angelo Holy City today. He's going to be gone for a little while, so make sure to see him before he goes.

"Humph. Why a man of science would be disdained by the banning of religion doesn't make sense to me. I assume he escaped over to Helmshire? If he ever comes back he is to be captured, interrogated, and executed" Damien ordered, "have you also increased spy activity in Helmshire?"

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 pm

((I thought he already left. Meh. By the way, wouldn't it be funny it Damien and the Rebels went to Mt. Angelo Holy City at the same time? I think we should do that!))

"I see." Shadow replied. "I'll make sure I do then."

"Yes, I have. It seems they have already know about the machines, but have started to prepare counter measures, but no machines of similar value are being built. They are stocking up on supplies and trying to increase production, but they aren't producing anything other then guns and basic weaponry. It appears as if they are depending on the twins to make blueprints for them, but they still haven't done so. By the way, on the subject of religion, you were scheduled to meet with the Grand Priestess today to discuss political matters. The helicopter is already being prepared for you."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:12 pm

"Oh, ******** hell. That place makes me want to puke. Are you sure you can't go?" Damien stated, "and why are we even doing this? What is so important about delegations with a city state that has less than 1000 people in it anyway? Besides, it's surrounded by Helmshirish territory"

((Actually Zil had to go do paperwork, remember?))

"Once you're all ready and stuff. I'll go let him know that you're up. I'll leave you to get yourself ready" Dustin said. He then gave a farewell gesture and headed down to Zil's office.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:21 pm

((Oh, right. Right. lolz))

"To help quell the riots and calm the civilians after we exposed so many corrupt charities. Our information tells us that the people are more interested in her as a benevolent figure then the religion itself. According to the propaganda committee, it doesn't matter whether or not you get anything settled as long as there isn't a political incident."

"Alright then." She replied, then turned to walk off. Some of the doctors walked with her while taking notes.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games