Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:12 pm
(Pssst! Fiyah, the penthouse is on the on the roof. I repeat the penthouse where Deadshot is is on the roof.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:58 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(Pssst! Fiyah, the penthouse is on the on the roof. I repeat the penthouse where Deadshot is is on the roof.)

((Edited, my B.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:42 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Leprechaun_Sean

((Edited, my B.))

(It's coo. Now then. *cracks neck* Ow..time to party.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:09 pm
(Should I go ahead and post?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:09 pm
Ghost was sulking on the monitors, though if you told him he was he would say he wasn't. He didn't even hear his team talking to him over the com link how useless can he be he thought as watched the dots of his team beeping telling him where they are he put his feat on the table and made an "ugghh" of frustration.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:23 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Before Deadshot could get a response from the Titan's leader, two more of the band of young heroes arrived. Looking out the window, Deadshot saw that it was Crygon and Arcana. The duo must have flown to the top of building. "Great!" Buzzed the merc through his helmet. Deadshot's voice was still cloaked in a very unnerving g major. The sound was a cross between a chipmunk and demon from hell. "Two more Titans. The overgrown lizard with wings and the gypsy. Now all that's left is Caspar and the little tart." Deadshot kept a relaxed posture as he sat on the sofa facing the window entrance.

Deadshot wondered exactly how his opponent would try to fight. Did they already have a plan, some kind of formation, or were they just going to rush him? In case, all the merc had to do is start the timer on the explosives and let the show begin.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(I feel bad for ya Xis. If Eri was posting, you and her could join but since she's not...well...sorry dude.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:21 pm
((She said she'd try, but she hasn't felt much motivation. Not that I can blame her considering))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:40 pm
(Well I don't really count on her posting. I'm just waiting for either Fiyah, Draco, or Tayuya to make a post.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:44 pm
((I know. -Pokes mentioned people-))  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm
((Looks like I didn't miss much, thank God))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:01 pm
(
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

I'm probably gonna being shooting myself in the foot but i need you to post)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:36 am
((Sorry. Hadn't felt much inspiration lately...))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven barely glanced at her teammates. "Took you long enough," she muttered. "Though I shouldn't really be saying anything since I was here instantaneously." Then she took the remote from Deadshot's hand and floated it over to hover in front of her. "I take it this is what you used to set off those explosions a few minutes ago? I wonder what would happen if I destroyed it." As she spoke the remote slowly began to crumple in on itself.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:06 pm
(Oh boy ._. You dun goofed Tayuya. and you'll get over it...hopefully. This just got fun.)
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot shuddered in fear as he watched the remote for the semtex crumble into a ball. "NO!" Deadshot cried through his helmet. He reached in vain to grasp the remote. Snow then began to threaten Deadshot with the safety of the remote. Little did the Titan know, she was making a grave mistake. The remote flashed red and began to count down from 15 mintues. "Pinche idiota! That was the wrong remote." Deadshot barked. Even through the voice disguiser, it was apparent that Deadshot had been angered. His "Do you have any idea what you've just done?! You armed the explosives in the basement and set them on permanent lockdown! Those things will go off no matter what now and you can't just take the semtex off the wall.
The assassin grabbed one his flashbang grenades and pulled the pin. "Well, no use crying over spilled milk. In less than 15 minutes, this whole building is going to collapse on itself. In the mean time, I got business to attend to." Deadshot then tossed the grenade out on the space between him and his oppenents. "Brace yourselves Titanes!" The merc shouted as he then leaped behind the sofa and armed himself as the explosive went off with an earsplitting bang and incredible flash of light.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(I believe this calls for some fight music wink )  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:05 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Wait, what?" was all Jenos could ask before the flashbang went off, disorienting him. Jesus Christ, no wonder they use these! He thought and closed his eyes, hoping to get the blindness gone first.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:43 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven screamed and fell. She wasn't actually inside the penthouse, and since she'd been hovering outside, she had a long way to fall. The sudden flash had completely nullified her powers, and she was falling too fast to catch herself on anything. Not that there was much sticking out from the side of the building for her to grab onto anyway.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((Let's see, is she gonna splat, or is someone gonna catch her?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games