Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick arrived on the field in one of her better moods surprisingly. Her cousin had helped them win the last game, and she was planning on keeping that streak going. This was her last year as captain, and probably her last year playing. She didn't want to waste it.

Position: Chaser
                                                              AC: 18
                                                              Final Roll:
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Nervous
xLocation: Quidditch Pitch
xWith: Most of the School
xStatus: Single

Iona had missed the first game due to the flu and she was not going to miss this one, some stupid virus be darned. Though she still had a little bit of a cough, she was present on the pitch with her borrowed broom and the spirit and spunk a quiet, reserved girl could show. She glanced around the arena at the students, parents and staff filing in. Idly, she dreamed that her parents would be among them, but her father disproved of Quidditch and her mother wouldn't be seen out in public without her father, unless it was picking up groceries at the local market. With a small sigh, Iona started to look over the opposing team and size each member of the team up.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ravenclaw Chaser
AC:
Modifiers: +2 (Shooting); +2 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Total RollƖ: (__)
Lives: [x] [x] [x]
(1/3)

Summer II

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery couldn't believe she was running late! First she'd slept in, and then she'd missed a staircase, and then she'd been so stressed out she'd managed to get lost for the first time since first year. By the time she made it onto the pitch, she was sure the game would've started without her. But, thankfully, they hadn't begun just yet. She gave everyone a somewhat breathless wave, hoping to catch a second wind while she stretched... Assuming she even had time for that, which was doubtful, to be honest.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+4 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Stretching
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:20 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis jogged onto the pitch. He was ready for the game to start.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: We're going to have a good game today.
                                                  OOC: Short post is short.

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:22 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch eyed Dris as he got to the pitch. He was ready to beat Ravenclaw, and was annoyed that Dris had won the last game. Well, Byuch figured that Dris had to lose sometime, and this game was going to be the day.

Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope this year's as good as last year, if not better.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:25 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had seen both Slytherin and Ravenclaw beat their respective opponents, and she was eager to see who won this game. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Snakes versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:26 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch shot up into the air, already looking for the snitch. He wasn't going to let Dris beat him this time.

Modifiers: +7 for spotting, +7 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 16
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope this year's as good as last year, if not better.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:28 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Pʀᴇꜰᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis watched as Byuch went up and started looking for the snitch. He also went up, seeking out a bludger to try and aim at the half-goblin.

Modifiers: +7 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: 27 (Hit unless blocked!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: We're going to have a good game today.
                                                  OOC: Short post is short.

- ◬ -

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 10, 10, 5, 9, 6, 3, 6, 6, 10 Total: 75 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceKiery felt sort of like she hadn't been pulling her weight on the team lately. Determined to end that right now, she went for the Quaffle, hoping to start the game off in possession.

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Toss-Up
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:48 pm
Seventh Year
Team Beater - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Game 3 (Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw)

Kimberly saw Wallis go for a swing on Byuch. It was headed straight for him and she wasn't going to let it hit. Rushing forward she hoped to intercept and get a hit on Dris.

With : Slytherin & Ravenclaw Teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Dris Saving: Byuch - Total Roll: 19 (fail)
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caleb Devereux
Third Year Slytherin
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Game 3 (Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw)

Seeing Kimberly fail to bat away a hit on Byuch, Caleb went to intervene. Going to hit it away he didn't really think about who to hit. He just swung. Although he secretly hoped to aim in Wallis direction.

Status : Prepared to do better
                                                  With : Slytherin & Ravenclaw Teams

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Wallis Saving: Byuch - Total Roll: 5 (fail)
                                                  AC: 13
                                                  Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Hitting, +1 Other (Exp)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:47 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates and Opponents
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Two
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Go Eagles!

Dris pushed himself high into the air, searching for any glimmer of the snitch. Surely it was around somewhere, he just had to locate it before Byuch could. Then he could get the show on the road.

Quote:

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:22 {Spotted!}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 9, 9, 2, 9, 10, 8, 7, 7, 3 Total: 65 (10-100)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:02 pm
Creating chaos just to prove we're alive
Demolition of a delicate kind
Midnight confessions keep on blurring the line
Say you're here on my side
Want you here on my side

CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood slytherin │ fourth year │ chaser

Callista went up for the quaffle, confident she'd reach it before Kiery.

OOC:
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made:

Quote:

Twisting and turning all according to plan
Your secret's safe until there's blood on my hands
Push me away but we're still victims of chance
And we're here in the light
Now we're here in the light

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceKiery managed to keep her cheer to herself when she beat Callista to the ball. She tucked it carefully under her arm and took off towards the Slytherin goals, thrilled she'd started the game off on the right foot.

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                  Lives:

Currently: To the Goal 1/3
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:45 pm

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

When Callista failed at the toss up, Flick shot in to try and steal the quaffle. She was determined to not let Ravenclaw keep the ball for long.

Final Roll: 18 (Steal)
                                                              Modifiers: +8 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games