Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:56 pm
Dear sweet Darkrai that is a lot of competitive teams...and here I thought I had a lot made.

...thanks for reminding though, should announce the date for our annual tourney soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 pm
@ Whysp:

yeah i think so too. and I don't have 13-14 competitive teams, I have like alot pokemon ready for competition at any given moment. I just mix and match the teams up. And you might be right, I may be going soft or he may need more of a push. but in all honesty i should've been more prepared myself and had that taste for winning that I used to have. I don't know though, I do know that i'm going to catch/train ALOT more pokemon here soon as soon as i get another DS.

@ Sub:

No problem man. Glad i could be of service biggrin  

Midnight_Euphomy

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:34 pm
Complete list of pokemon that I have trained and ready for competitive use:
(did not know I had 87 before i counted them out and isolated them..... O.o i need help guys....)

Quote:
Houndoom
Tyrantitar
Absol
Honchkrow
Drapion
Weavile
Krookodile
Scrafty
Bisharp
Hydreigon
Heracross
Escavalier
Galvantula
Kingdra
Garchomp x2
Haxorous
Druddigon
Raichu
Electrivire
Eelektross
Machamp
Toxicroak
Lucario
Mienshao
Terrakion
Charizard
Ninetails
Arcanine
Chandelure x2
Darmanitan
Gyrados
Aerodactyl
Archeops
Crobat
Skarmory
Staraptor
Gliscor
Braviary
Gengar
Mismagius
Dusknoir
Froslass
Golurk
Vileplume
Breloom
Roserade x3
Abomasnow
Simisage
Whimsicott x3
Ferrothorn
Shuckle
Sandslash
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Swampert
Flygon
Hippowdon
Mamoswine
Excadrill
Lapras
Glaceon
Bearctic
Snorlax
Blissey
Granbull
Exploud
Lopunny
Alakazam
Starmie
Bronzong
Gothitelle
Reniclus
Beheeyem
Kabutops
Aggron
Rhyperior
Gigalith
Milotic
Gorebyss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 am
That's a whole lot of Pokemon, love the many Dark types. heart *Fist bump*

Also, heck yes! Kid Icarus: Uprising will have online multiplayer! I pray we've seen the last of wireless only multiplayer...I'm looking at you, Star Fox 64 3DS. >>  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:38 pm
Oh dear sweet mercifuls gods, yess please! Let there be online multiplayer for handhelds at last! No more local wireless BS because NO ONE in the world, ANYWHERE, knows someone who plays the exact same games as them locally to play through local wifi.

*stabs Nintendo for making Entralink local only in Black/White and prays to Selene they fix it in the Gen 5 third*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:34 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
because NO ONE in the world, ANYWHERE, knows someone who plays the exact same games as them locally to play through local wifi.
Japan  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:36 pm
Trigramatic
Requiem of Whyspers
because NO ONE in the world, ANYWHERE, knows someone who plays the exact same games as them locally to play through local wifi.
Japan
Japan is not of this world.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:06 pm
SubonicXP
Trigramatic
Requiem of Whyspers
Japan
Japan is not of this world.
Agreed. Japan exists in a parallel dimension.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm
SubonicXP
That's a whole lot of Pokemon, love the many Dark types. heart *Fist bump*

Also, heck yes! Kid Icarus: Uprising will have online multiplayer! I pray we've seen the last of wireless only multiplayer...I'm looking at you, Star Fox 64 3DS. >>
I like being prepared for almost anything. I must admit I see a good strategy played against me and i mimic it. (terrakion+Beat up/Tailwind Whimsicott) It was a lovely match though. I am contemplating the end of the anime though. When will there be a new protagonist? No offense Ash, but I no longer care for you. i like Jimmy from Jhoto better.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 pm
So, for this year's tourney (2012), should we do traditional singles or do the one type of battle we've yet to do, that is triples?

PS. People should totally look at the Idea Board.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:51 pm
I might not be able to participate, but I vote Singles  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 pm
Im not really sure about Triple battles to be honest. Doubles, sure, I'm game. I wouldn't mind seeing if I can pull something off again like I did here years ago...for that matter, I didn't exactly get the opportunity to take advantage of that fall tourney Nintendo had...with such short notice and crap, let alone my work schedule, yeech.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:33 am
*jams an Ebony Waraxe in Alduin's snout* ~/~ LEAVE ME ALONE DRAGON I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DEAL WITH THAN ~/~ING YOUR WORTHLESS CORPSE!!!

*whew* Sorry about the delay, folks. Skyrim is just as addictive as everyone on the internet said it was. sweatdrop I'll be getting online a lot more now that I've beaten the game. Gotta make up all the admin time I've squandered - I will NOT be one of those guys that stops helping people once admin status is achieved! scream

Now, if you love splitscreen multiplayer, you'll stop bashing local only wifi, because it's almost the same thing. I think handheld games should have both options, local for those of us without internets, and online for those of us with. Same with consoles, having FOUR-PLAYER splitscreen for those of us without and online for those of us with. I'm looking at you, Valve, with your awesome zombie games that have four playable characters AT ALL TIMES and only two-player splitscreen. Get your act together, why don'tcha?

SIDE RP NOATS NOTES: Bridge Beatdown is finished, finally. Samurai finally responded to Furor, also. I'm assuming Dan's 'Life of a Thug' mission is null because he hasn't responded to it and me being an admin would have an effect on the rewards he'd get with me in it anyway. I'm also assuming Destiny's Vampire RP is null because she hasn't responded to my post in forever. If I'm forgetting something, holla back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:17 am
Herp, no hangover here. Didn't drink last night, I just did other...things. Yeah.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Midnight_Euphomy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:45 am
I'm the only one from the party last night that didn't wake up with a hangover and I drank the most. i feel proud. 3nodding  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games