Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*tries to pretend he didn't notice Ryzan and takes a seat next to Katana*
Well, you at least seemed to have the agenda of painting me as the "bad guy" in all of this. Everything I said was met with ridicule and you didn't take a moment to trust that what I was asking was in fact in his best interests.

*she turns to TES with a sad smile*

But don't you see? You being a "bad guy" is all I've ever seen you be, at least towards Ryzan. Your sudden "concern" is just a bit out of character for you. And speaking of trust....it's hard for me to trust anybody or anything, mainly because......well never mind about my reasons, they won't matter to you. I mean, come on....it's not like you trust me at all anyways....

*she looks away from TES and wipes her eyes again.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 pm
katana68
Icy Reign
{{*sneaks in and grabs a several bottles of Hennessey, seeing as she's going to be gone for a looooooooooong time*}}

(( scream Hey! don't you need some Coronas & limes too????? xd ))

{{ stressed DAMMIT! Knew I"d forget something!*sneaks back in and takes a case of Coronas, sans the lime* I likes mine straight! wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 pm
no... no I don't trust you. However, as you pointed out, Psyzapp listens to you. She's already got some false ideas about this situation floating around in her head because she let her emotions do the thinking instead of letting me explain myself. Even if she were to hear me out and let me finish, I can't say for sure if she would view it in the same light coming from me since she has also already painted me as the "bad guy".  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 pm
abodiddidadambadoo :O

What are you guys doing? ^^  

Humpish

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:07 pm
Gi ussta! You startled me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 pm
ThisEmptySoul
no... no I don't trust you. However, as you pointed out, Psyzapp listens to you. She's already got some false ideas about this situation floating around in her head because she let her emotions do the thinking instead of letting me explain myself. Even if she were to hear me out and let me finish, I can't say for sure if she would view it in the same light coming from me since she has also already painted me as the "bad guy".

*She sighs and turns back to TES*

Well, how about this....I'll talk to her and get her to at least hear you out, so you can explain this entire situation to her. But, you should know there is NO way I can convince her to do what you're wanting her to do.

I'd like to be able to understand the situation more....I'd at least be willing to try to trust you.

*she gets up and goes to the bar to toss her bottle away. Deciding she needs something stronger, she makes a vodka & cranberry juice. Glancing over at Ryzan, she walks over to him.*

Ryzan....for what it's worth....I just want to apologize to you for the other day. I hope that you can one day find it in your heart to forgive me.

*She gives him a quick hug and then goes to sit at the bar.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:13 pm
Humpish
abodiddidadambadoo :O

What are you guys doing? ^^

HUMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart
My love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cuddleglomps*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:23 pm
sweatdrop There is nothing to apologize for, Katana. I was just surprised is all.

*scratches his chin and smiles nervously*
I actually feel as though I am the one who should apologize. I should not have reacted as I did and I fear I may have made a bit of a mess of things for myself and Tes because of it.

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:26 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
sweatdrop There is nothing to apologize for, Katana. I was just surprised is all.

*scratches his chin and smiles nervously*
I actually feel as though I am the one who should apologize. I should not have reacted as I did and I fear I may have made a bit of a mess of things for myself and Tes because of it.

Well, then...we seem to agree that the other has nothing to apologize for.

*she gives Ryzan a small smile*

How about we have that drink we didn't get to the other night?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:28 pm
*yawns and checks his watch*
Xsa.... still early stare

*lays his head down on the table*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm
* Nua pops his head up and chirps at everyone from behind one of the couches before ducking back down behind it and preening himself *  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 pm
こんにちはクオーテクさん。  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm
katana68
Well, then...we seem to agree that the other has nothing to apologize for.

*she gives Ryzan a small smile*

How about we have that drink we didn't get to the other night?
That would be mzilst bronretla. heart I had just poured myself some wine a moment ago, jhal have not touched it yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:34 pm
*groans and covers his head with his arms*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm
Tes, why are you suddenly caring about Ryzan after being mean to him for so long... could it be your true feelings for him have finally awakened?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games