Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:42 pm

love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:*nods,but ears twitch confused*

SHe walks down the hall with the footsteps echoing thro the stone walla. She walks to a spot in the stone and pushes it lightly she opens the hidden stone wall a creak and pokes her head in and peers inside. "Alright come in here." She says as she walks into the room and silently closes the door behind them

Rez:*looks around,not able to see anything because it's pitch black*.............

Lucily snaps her fingers and a small flame appears in her hand. She walks to a candle and lights it. She picks up the candle and walks to u. "Sit." She sits on a couch thats is made of red velvet, patting the spot beside her. she places the candle on the side table and looks at.

Rez:*sits down,looking around*...........

"this is the first person to be in my room besides mi dad and brother..." She looks at him and bites her lower lip.

Rez:Hm........not even your brother came in here.......
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 pm

ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:*looks around,not able to see anything because it's pitch black*.............

Lucily snaps her fingers and a small flame appears in her hand. She walks to a candle and lights it. She picks up the candle and walks to u. "Sit." She sits on a couch thats is made of red velvet, patting the spot beside her. she places the candle on the side table and looks at.

"this is the first person to be in my room besides mi dad and brother..." She looks at him and bites her lower lip.

SHe shakes her head. "we share a room but...he is always more girly than me..i love my roomits grosome..." She smiles a sidewaysglance at him..."I took u here to talk about this sistuation.."

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:49 pm

love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

SHe shakes her head. "we share a room but...he is always more girly than me..i love my roomits grosome..." She smiles a sidewaysglance at him..."I took u here to talk about this sistuation.."

Rez:Oh,okay,so,what do we have to do
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

She looks at him and gets up walking to her bed and leans down reaching underit. "i know a spell we could use to take over my dads body to make him tell us stuff." She grunts and puls out a dusty old book and a wine glass...

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm

love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

She looks at him and gets up walking to her bed and leans down reaching underit. "i know a spell we could use to take over my dads body to make him tell us stuff." She grunts and puls out a dusty old book and a wine glass...

Rez:Okay,so how are you gonna do that *looks at wine glass* (thinks) what's that for
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 pm

ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:Okay,so how are you gonna do that *looks at wine glass* (thinks) what's that for

"you will have to help me." SHe said and glanced at the wall at the knife. "SO will that..." She goes over to it after dropping the book and glass beside you and picks it up. She walks over to u ans smiles lightly. "Will you help??"

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:08 pm

love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

"you will have to help me." SHe said and glanced at the wall at the knife. "SO will that..." She goes over to it after dropping the book and glass beside you and picks it up. She walks over to u ans smiles lightly. "Will you help??"

Rez:I guess,since there's nothing else to do
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:09 pm

ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

SHe smiles and takes ur wrist. "Can i cut urwrist?" SHe smikles sweetly and holds knife to ur wrist

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:17 pm

love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

SHe smiles and takes ur wrist. "Can i cut urwrist?" SHe smikles sweetly and holds knife to ur wrist

Rez:Go ahead,i've felt pain worse than a cut on my wrist
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm

ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

She smiles at him and cuts him wrist letting his blood into the wine glass. She does the same and pours half into a glass. "Here." She hands him the glass. "Drinkit after i say the wrod, 'ponit'"

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:27 pm

(Hey,i cant see your text)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:32 pm

love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

She smiles at him and cuts him wrist letting his blood into the wine glass. She does the same and pours half into a glass. "Here." She hands him the glass. "Drinkit after i say the wrod, 'ponit'"

Rez:*holds glass* ok,just give me the signal

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:34 pm

ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

She closes her eyes and breaths deeply. "no mi buet you to me nesau ponit." She drinks fromt he glass
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 pm

love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

She closes her eyes and breaths deeply. "no mi buet you to me nesau ponit." She drinks fromt he glass

Rez:*drinks from the glass as well*

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 pm

ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose
love_is_moosic
ODST Caboose

Rez:*drinks from the glass as well*

"Now" She puts the glass down and looks at you. "Give me the book."
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games