Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Answer a question with a question Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 am
Well its best to share isnt it? otherwise you might of exploded from it all mightn't ya? and not me, can any guy really go that long? how could i of done it better? Dont you think she already knows?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:58 am
Well, if she didn't know, she does now, right? So it's a good thing to pass info along, is it not? Isn't that what we're here for, to pass on things? Do you really think it's possible to explode from info overload?:O I do wonder if it's exaggerated about the time, but who knows really, right?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 am
i doubt she could of missed it dont you? wasnt she in all this anyways? isnt it always good to share? wasnt it more the juiciness of the info what might of made you explode if not shared rather than the amount? i would agree they have probably exagerrated that but by how much?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:12 am
Oh indeed, that could be true! Maybe the better the info, the more it builds up and makes you pop? If he could really do it like that, so many times, do you think she'd share? Or do you think that she would hide that for fear of someone trying to get part of him?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:15 am
Isn't that what normally happens with better info? isnt that why it always has to be shared? what do you think the chances of her sharin would be? surely noone would want just a part of that?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:19 am
I think it's possible she may share if you just ask her don't you? Or do you think she might get angry?  

wiccan j

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:21 am
*huggles wiccan* I think if we asked her, she may think we would steal him, don't you? Do you realize we have been keeping this going for over two pages now, Sammy? And why is it you just NOW show yourself, wiccan? Huh? Why is it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:23 am
yes wiccan where have you been? do you realise how much we have wanted one of you lot to come and see? Is it really that many pages Catt? do we have too much time on our hands?  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

wiccan j

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:25 am
*huggles Catt & Sammy* LOL! I have been watching this thread while changing my avi, you know? I have been laughing my butt off and I think you two are funny as hell, would you agree?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:25 am
Oh yes, I think we do, but was it not fun? Thinking back, don't you feel like a teen again doing all that?  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:28 am
you just watched? why did you not join us? doesnt it feel great to be actin like this? Aren;t we always fun when put together?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:29 am
Aren't these games always fun? Should we keep this going til someone else joins us? LOL! But I told Catt I would change for Vday in the cabana thread, would you have rather I broke my word?  

wiccan j

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:32 am
but isnt vday the day after tomorrow? could you of not join us and changed? well did you hear this bout az wiccan? *pssst pssssst psst* ? would you believe it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 am
Well yes it is, but I wanted to get in the mood, aren't you gonna get in the mood too? No, tell me all about it, will you?
Huh? Really? psst psst pssst Please tell me more, won't you?  

wiccan j

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:38 am
perhaps i cant? is it possible that i need to stay in this outfit for some reason?what more can i say? *pssst pssst psst* i know shockin? do we really ever know anyone?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games