Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seychelles-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:06 pm
Poland! *hugs*

((ooc: me too! i just got off my bus >.>'))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:09 pm
((Well, I could totally join you Sey, but I'd be REALLY REALLY REALLY slow to respond to anything, because my computer wasn't built for heavy flash content, i.e.: zOMG!, so it's really choppy and slow.

Not only that, but you'll have to put up with Switzy. XDDDD I haven't started as the other two yet. >> And Swiss Miss isn't even out of the sewers. <<;
...And I just got off my bus, too. o.o; ))

"Hey Sey! Oh, cute outfit~ Looks totally great on you, girl!" Poland chirps happily, returning the hug.

Mama Lussuria

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 pm
...Hello Miss Seychelles- Mr. Lithuania- Mr. Poland...

....how has your day gone..?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:12 pm
Liet blushes as he's hugged, hugging Poland back. "Hi Poland. Nice... dress." He said with a smile, even if it was a little strained. Honestly, for someone who could be so bashful, Poland was a walking contradiction. "Hello, Sey, Belarus." He gave them a nod each.

((I'm on right now as X_LoveObject_X, who's level is 5.1 now XD ))  

Lithuania-tan

Seychelles-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:15 pm
My day has gone fine. I slept mostly, hehehehe..... Lithuania....um. Russia has been l-looking for you . sweatdrop

((ooc: lol you must have one of those old comps~ (no offense) ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:17 pm
((ooc: oh lithuania ~ can you switch servers? im on barnacle fluff next to the fountain in barton town~))  

Seychelles-chan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:20 pm
Poland jumps a little at the sight of Belarus, memory of his last conversation with her flooding back. "Er...hi, Belarus! Like, my day? Nothing special. Just...er...nothing!" he laughs nervously.

He giggles as Liet compliments him, giving Liet another hug. "Oh, I knew you'd like it~ It was like, a gift." he says smiling.

((@Lithuania: I'm still in the sewers on all of the accounts I started playing on. ;_;
Well, except one, but I trashed that account. XDDDD;

I'm considering playing on my mom's comp while she's at her doctors appointment, but I dunno if Onkel wants to hear "RATATATATATATA-TAT-TAT-TAT" as I kill things. XDDD

@Sey: Yeah, no offense taken! It was only 10 bucks on eBay, so it's not like I expected anything. ;6 ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:21 pm
"L-looking for me?" He didn't like the way she said that. Clutched a little tighter to Poland. "Well I was working, and I lost track of time when I feel asleep.. Oh... I hope he's not mad!" He worried. "A present?" He asked Poland, a curious expression on his face. Who had gotten that for him? "From who?"

(( Will do once I finish farming stitches from these wolves. I want scarrss! XD

omg omg I want a Crested gecko! I know that's random but I held a baby one today. I've always wanted a crested gecko! Just look them up, they so so so cute! -Has a carpet python, ball python, corn snake, and tortoise right now.- XD ))  

Lithuania-tan

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:24 pm
Poland squeaks. "I-I'm sure it's like, nothing, Liet~! I think...but, you like, never know with Russia! What if he like, wants to commend you on a job well done~?" he chitters, hoping to calm down his friend.
"Oh~ Umm....he like, told me not to tell anyone." he replies, blushing. "But isn't it like, the cutest~?"

((All reptiles are cute, Liet. ;D

Of course, I am the stereotypical creepy-girl-who-plays-with-rats-and-spiders....))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:29 pm
.....Hm..sleep....
...I have not slept in 28.33 hours...you are lucky, Miss Seychelles..

*stares at Poland and Lithuania*

Eam Adair

Seychelles-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:31 pm
((ooc: waitin an healin~ dazed and dazed we are!))

I'm sure it's nothing Liet. Don't worry. You know how Russia is.
I heard England dropped by a few days ago. I wasn't here! crying

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:32 pm
"There's medicine for that, you know." Poland says to Belarus.  

Mama Lussuria

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:34 pm
Lithuania chewed his lower lip, actually a bit jealous. Enough to temporarily override his worry. "Oh, is that so..." He said quietly. Looking over to Belarus, he gave her a smile, though a slightly scared one. "That's a long time! You really should get some sleep, Belarus-san!"

(( crying They had a Goliath bird eating spider there that was the size of a kitten! I was terrified. I love reptiles and all, but most insects squick me XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:41 pm
"What's wrong, Liet~? Aren't you like, happy I got this? It's so nice...and I wanted to like, show you it and everything...." Poland sighs, watching Lithuania chew his lip.

((SWEET.

I held a camel spider once. Those things are nasty mean! It was de-venomed and whatnot, but it still tried to bite without fangs. XDDD; So mean! I like my Tarantula more. ;3 And I had a Goliath beetle once. They sound like helis when they fly! "PA-PA-PA-PA-PA-PA!" Like that! >w<))

Mama Lussuria

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:42 pm
......Oh, I am aware, but I can not sleep with my duties at bay, unfortunately...

((A Camel Spider??! Holay Jasus!))

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games