Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:22 pm
lisa turn around seen hikari and i start break down of tear, then lisa glomp in to hikari."Hikari i thought u r dead or worst i never will see u"said lisa with tear to her face."My lady this place is safe and protected with many of magics"said red cloak man.lisa nod and take hikari hand going mother grave."sis touch mom grave stone to see her"said lisa.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:42 pm
Hikari stared towards the girl that just embraced her and towards the grave once again. "Who are you lady?" asked Hikari towards her and glanced over the stone.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:52 pm
"i am ur twin sister and did u remember us"said lisa pull my left arm and show out my brithmark and it is same mark of hikari.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm
Hikari shook her head after Lisa asked the question of her remembering them. Her eyes glanced towards the birth mark and just stared at it.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 pm
"hmm it is something wrong sis"said lisa and dan walk up to them."i told u her seal her memory away and only way to bring if chaos kiss her or shirayuki talk to her"Said Dan with piss off look.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:01 pm
Hikari felt cautious from their plan. A part of her was still reluctant to accept the fact that Chaos was the one that killed her mother and her father was the one trying to protect them instead of trying to kill them. She stepped back once and slowly followed with another.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:42 am
"that is foolish Dan and u know that wont work"Said lisa say that Dan."it is too bad she is will know any way and that is it for the day" said Dan leave the graveyard glare at hikari.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 am
Hikari gave a whimper as she stopped, staring frightenly towards Dan. With her fear overwhealming er judgement, she began to run away towards the graveyard. It didn't matter to her where she was going but only away from those people would be better.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:45 pm
lisa seen hikari run away and order other people get her. dante, joy, kare,megan chase hikari tail and bring her back to lisa."hey hikari stop right now"said kare draw wood pole.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:54 pm
While Hikari continued to run away, she turned her head slightly. "N-no! Go away!!! Leave me alone!!" yelled Hikari towards the bunch. Without knowing, she tripped from a tree root and fell. Her eyes closed tightly and her mark started to glow. She was then teleported somewhere. When she opened her eyes, she was scoping her surroundings as to where she was and what happened.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 pm
"crap she disappear again and hey megan can u find her arua scent"said kare ask megan and she nod her head."sigh... we must find her and i knew this be a long day to look out for her"said Joy.The other nod the head walk to base and dante report to lady lisa and he came back and going with joy and kare, megan to find Hikari again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 pm
Hikari stood as she patted her clothing from the sand that had collected. She saw that she was in the middle of a desert. She didn't really knew what to do so she began screaming for help. She was utterly confused and was panicking a bit on the fact that she was in a desert in an instant. Her legs began walking into a direction, hoping that she would find anyone out in this hot desert.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm
two jeep drove at desert and one them passes by a girl and other stop." hey miss u need ride to town"said man.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:22 pm
A smile formed on Hikari's face since she found people from this desert. She nodded and then got in the jeep. She was lucky that she was able to find someone.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 pm
I drove in half mile and "where you from miss and it is danger if ur not wear right clothes and gear too"said driver head back to town.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games