Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:10 pm
June perked her head up, her stomach grumbling a little.
"sure" She smiled, turning to walk towards the dining hall. Looking over her shoulder at Dark, she crinkled her nose
"...Is..Kauket going to be joining us as well?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 am
Walking next to her, "not if she bothers you" Dark looked at the falcon and unmasked her, Kauket peaked him lightly on the head. Her unspoken frustration was evident in her actions, she didn't like being masked when new creatures were around her. Everything about her was a hunter and left no room for weaknesses. Outstretching his arm, " go hunt little one" with his command Kauket's wings extended to full wingspan and she flow up to the height of the castle, circling around for a bit then heading out of the roofs corridor. Looking at June, "shall we?" he asked as they continued into the hall and found sits.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:33 pm
June bit her lip to restrain her laughter when the bird pecked him. she watched as Kauket flew off, then turned to Dark and nodded, smiling as convincingly as she could.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm
Dark moved them to a less crowed area, trying to avoid the gnomes in the corner, after June was stepped he followed suet. Dark called a pixie over to take her order, "what would you have June?"  

Phantom Touch

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:21 am
* As hetu walked with chief she let out a great sigh and then said*

"The only possible way i can think of to get my brother back is, an old elven spell.... it involves using ur mind reading talent and a bit of old remodies i have!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:07 am
June zoned out for a moment. Lifting her head towards the pixie, she snapped out of it
"oh, umm...."
June folded her hands on her lap
"I'll just have some hot chocolate, please." she said to the pixie before returning to her previous position and remaining silent.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 am
Scanda stopped swining his stick for a moment and stopped the music as he heard a noise coming deaper from the forest as he looked around he decided to investigate what it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:01 pm
As they made their way outside, Chief gave a brief pose as a great bird came flying out of the castle. Enlightenment shined in her eyes, with a ear piercing whistle, Kauket came to rest on her out stretched hand. Though she was un-gloved, Chief didn't feel the sharp talons of the bird. "What are you doing out here sweety?" she asked the falcon, but even before the words left her mouth she had known the answer. Dark. She just wish she know his reasons why, but that would have to wait for Hatukiri still needed to be found. Chief moved closer to Hetu, "what do you need me to do?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:10 am
Scanda ventured deeper into the forest hearing the screams get louder and louder when they stopped as he stopped and saw a well with darkness coming out of it as Scanda aprroached it an earblasting scream came out from it which could be heard all over the castle as Scanda was flung back into a tree knocking him out cold and giving him a major migrane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:52 am
Dark sensed something was wrong farther away from the castle, but for the life of him, he couldn't figure out was it was that set him on edge. Trying to shake the sensation, he turned his attention back on June. The demon, Kyra, had yet to show herself. Leading him to think that perhaps the bath had worked after all, he know it couldn't completely kill her off, only the wile power of June could do that, but it would subdue her for the time being. As the pixie left to take June's order, he sensed her unease, "hey I never got around to asking, do you have any family that you remember, you mentioned there were friends you'd be willing to kill over. If their that important to you perhaps we could find them and they could fill in the gaps of your memory."  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 am
June glanced up at Dark for a moment, twiddling her thumbs
"...well....as far as I know I only had a brother....an older brother. Except, I have no clue where he went. The same is for my friends: I don't know where most of them are, and if they're back where I knew them from, they're probably....dead." she said quietly. Her hands shook a little.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:59 pm
"Do you know what caused their deaths?" Dark was getting a bad feeling about this, he knew there was more to the story then June was letting on, "but what" he thought to himself. Moments later the pixie came back with June's order, thanking her he waited until she left to look at June again.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:04 pm
June remained silent for a few minutes
"...I-I'm being chased." she muttered, both hoping her didn't hear correctly and that she wouldn't have to repeat it.
"...almost everyone I come in contact with will end up being interrogated or killed" she said even softer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:16 pm
Leaning back in his chair, Dark pushed her drink closer towards her, "I had a feeling is was something of that nature, I bet people didn't take it too well when they found out about Kyra." especially considering the war going on in the distant lands. "Well if those who are after you come here, and I'm sure they will, their in for a surprise" he gave her a sinister grin.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:21 pm
June shook her head
"It won't be that easy. They're not angry about Kyra: they're.....the cause she's with me."
June blew on her hot chocolate gently, pausing for a moment
"I ran away when Kyra was weak and still in testing, so I'm not sure whether they're after me or after Kyra; either way I'm convinced I'm going to die." she said, her tone unwavering

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games