Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 3, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:48 am
*Faerie flutters into MW. She smells the smoke from leko-chan's clove ciggarette, turns right around and immediately exits the thread* Ewww! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:53 am
oh so sorry Faerie she's gone now don't leave!
*flaps her wings dispersing the smell of the cloves*
how are you?  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:21 pm
Lol twisted

Faeire doesn't like the secondhand dust huh? Good to know...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 pm
*walks in after spending entirely too long lounging in the HT, body heavy from the warmth of the water and in much need of caffeine. Icy goes behind the bar, checks daily specials, grabs a Coke and has a seat at her fav table. After a long swallow of the ice cold Coke, Icy looks at QSXII and waves* How goes it sir?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm
*Looks up at Icy.*

Doing better now

*Moves over and sits by Icy*

Whats the good word? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:52 pm
*stifles a yawn and shrugs* Not too much, as of now...check back later*sips Coke and remembers something* Nice work at Lily's! You've managed to get the "atmosphere" just right! The perfect scent to go with all the niceties... twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:04 pm
Just alittle payback for the water incident yesterday twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:12 pm
LOL! Well, you don't have to worry about Gilda getting you cuz you did follow the rules! *sips Coke and sighs* Just a few more hours and I'll be headed home for the day...*stretches and looks out window* Excuse me if I'm repeating myself, but how long have you been with Gaia?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Horned Passion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:22 pm
-Horned Passion walks into Most Wanted and right up on his sister, Icy, while she's talking to a fellow patron. With her unknowing, HP stands behind her making various kinds of faces and gestures, knowing full well that if Icy was to turn around, she'd TRY to act mad and attack... twisted -  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 pm
Ive been on gaia since.. stare ..I think you have a visitor , Icy, or maybe I have a new target.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:31 pm
rolleyes Yeah, I know....forsome odd reason, my brother believes I don't have low-jack on him and knows whenever he's around! stare *scoot chair back quickly, slamming into HP* Hello, dear brother...been awhile...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 pm
-HP tries to jump out the way, but is caught on the left side with Icys chair. Hopping in pain, HP grabs the back of the chair and rips it from under Icy, causing her to crash to the floor.- Hello, little sister. I told you I'd catch you on here one day...Now, what was that you were saying to me the other night? I may be across seas, but I can touch you in 3d, my dear...-with that, HP takes a bag of water balloons from behind him and dumps them all over Icy.- That should cool that little temper of yours down. twisted  

Horned Passion

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:39 pm
scream AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU LITTLE JERK! AGH! *drenched to the bone, Icy jumps up only to slip back down in all the water surrounding her and on her. Crawling on all fours, Icy manages to get to a dry spot to stand up and glares at HP* I swear to the Great Anon I'll have your head! If I have to cross those waters myself, I WILL! *storms out of MW to find dry clothes*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:40 pm
Well it seems you two have lots of catching up to do so.........bye

*Bolts for the door and makes a hasty retreat!*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Horned Passion

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:45 pm
-HP watches Quiet Storm XII make a rather quick exit and smirks- Nice company you keep, my dear sister. Do all your friends run out on you when you're being tormented? -HP notices that Icy is heading for the door- Oh, little sister, don't leave! We've just started talking! rofl I've got lots to tell you! twisted -winces as the doors to Most Wanted slam shut- Wow, guess she was all talked out! xd -HP decides to help himself to a fifth of Jose Cuervo Black and leaves the bar, hoping to catch his sister again so they can "finish" catching up-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games