Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 pm
*after enduring the sun because he forgot to ask for some sunglasses from Ryzan stressed , he returns to collect his things from the TV room, glaring at the staff as he passes by. After making sure everything was still there and dame's key was still in his pants pocket, he slips on his sunglasses and starts to head back out. When he gets to the door, he grins sinisterly and flips off the staff for having made it so difficult for him to sleep there the last few days*
Feels good to have fingers again twisted

*leaves for dame's apartment to get some sleep*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Amy dropped her fork onto her plate when she heard what Karrie said about her dreams. Luckily, her fork hadn't been that far away from her plate when she dropped it, so it didn't make that loud of a sound.

Her cheeks were bright red and she reached out for her glass of water. She took a sip of it, not too much, and then laughed softly as she put it back.

"Oh, if you were willing to do that, I'd be more than willing to go along for the ride..."

Her eyes widened when she realized what she said and she shook her head. "Not THAT kind of ride, of course! Not that I wouldn't like something like that, but not so soon.. I mean, as you know, I've never done that before, and I'd rather date for awhile before we... Wow, the lake sure is pretty, isn't it?"

She looked out over the lake and groaned softly. She was mentally kicking herself right now. Karrie was being so sweet and sexy! Damn was he being sexy tonight. And she did not know how to respond to that.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 pm
*pauses in his eating to answer Amy* Don't worry, I won't make you rush into anything you're not ready for. *smiles at her, admiring how she looks in the light of the candles and the moonlight reflecting off the lake*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:08 pm
Amy chuckled softly and shook her head. "Oh I know you wouldn't, Karrie. I'm worried about myself and being able to hold myself back."

She paused for a moment, closed her eyes in horror, and then turned to finally look at Karrie. She forced a small laugh.

"Will you excuse me for a moment? I need to go... powder my nose..."

She quickly got up from the chair, went inside, and after being pointed to the direction of the ladies room, she quickly ran in there and pulled her phone out of her skirt's waistband. She turned it on and started texting furiously.

Amy's text to Kits
HELP!! I am turning into a complete fool over here! For example, I said I had to go powder my nose and I don't even have a purse with me that could have powder in it! I did not know Karrie could be so romantic and freaking sexy! I don't know what to do!

She closed her phone and sighed. She went over to a couch inside the restroom and sat down.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:18 pm
Okay... *watches her hurry off* Wonder if everything's all right... confused I hope I didn't say something wrong. *picks at his salad*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:28 pm
text from Kits to Amy
..... You do realize how late it is, right? Just be yourself and be honest with him.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:36 pm
Amy looked at her phone when it alerted her to a text. She opened her phone and read the text. Then, she looked at the clock on her phone. She gasped when she saw the time and then quickly texted back.

Amy's text to Kits
Oh no, I didn't! I'm sorry! I was just freaking out, and... Ugh. I'm sorry. I'll let you get back to sleep!

Amy shut off her phone and sighed. Honest? Well, she tried to be honest most of the time. But right now? Well, Kits would have a better idea than she would.

She sighed, stood up, put her phone in her waistband, and head back out to where Karrie was. Before she sat down, she went over to stand beside him.

"Karrie, I'm sorry... I just had to go and think for a moment. And I texted Kits, for advice."

She sighed. "You did nothing wrong, Karrie. I'm just... I've never been on a date before and I'm not used to you being so... romantic and sexy!"

She blushed brightly and tucked some hair behind her ear. She didn't look away from Karrie, though. She wanted to keep eye contact. He deserved that.

"I really like it. I like it so much that it's just throwing me for a loop and I don't know how to act. What I said before was pretty embarrassing and I wanted to stop saying such embarrassing stuff."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:45 pm
*looks up at Amy* You've never been on a date? confused But I thought... with Kai...

You don't have to worry about trying to impress me or anything, Amy. *smiles at her, takes her hand and squeezes it* You already have.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 pm
Amy breathed out in relief and laughed softly, a real, relaxed laugh.

"Oh Karrie... Thank you, for saying that. As a friend I wouldn't mind telling you that I have never been on a date before, but as... as something more than a friend, it's kind of embarrassing."

She squeezed his hand back and smiled at him. "I traveled too much to want to date anyone before now, and Kai and I never went out on an official date. In fact, we mostly spent time together at my house or MW. This is my first date, and you've already made it so wonderful, so perfect. I guess I'm afraid that I won't live up to your expectations or be worth all of this effort. It's not like I have a bad opinion of myself. It's just that I'm so out of my element right now."

She intertwined their fingers together. "And you've been so romantic tonight. I wasn't prepared for this, which I guess can be a good thing, if I'd just relax. I'm glad I'm experiencing this with you. You have no idea how thankful I am for that."

She smiled down at him, squeezed his hand, and then sat back down in her chair. "Okay, let's continue this date. I don't want to start over because before my little freak out, it was going so well and I loved it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:02 pm
So this is your first date... Well, I hope it won't disappoint you. I'm glad you're happy with everything so far. I wanted to make this night nice for you.

*waiter brings their main courses*

Mmmm... smells good. *smiles at Amy, then starts eating*

*they chat a little bit while eating. Then once they're done, Karrie suggests taking a walk around the lake. It isn't that large of a lake, so the walk shouldn't take more than an hour or so*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:37 pm
Amy walked around the lake with Karrie, holding his hand and talking about different things. Their subjects of conversation were like what they talked about as friends, but the tone was different. There were more personal comments thrown in and compliments. Amy felt like a freaking princess by the time they had walked around the lake. A gorgeous, romantic dinner followed by a quiet walk in the moonlight around a clear lake, holding hands with someone she cared for greatly.

When they stopped where they had began their walk, she turned and looked up at Karrie with a bright smile on her face.

"This has been so amazing, Karrie... Thank you so much. I definitely have more than friendly feelings for you now, even more than I did before."

She hugged him and rested her head on the lower part of his chest (since he was so tall). "Do you want to come to my house? Thistle isn't there, and we can watch a movie or play a game."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 pm
*wraps his arms around her* I'm glad you've enjoyed this evening. I have too. *sighs* I'd like to, but it's getting kind of late. I should probably head home. I will walk you home, though.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:48 pm
Amy looked disappointed, but nodded her head. "Alright. I shouldn't be greedy, especially after all you've given tonight."

She smiled up at him and then led them to her house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:08 pm
((Perhaps those staff should just let Draa keep dreaming instead of trying to save his hide... twisted Maybe Gilda needs to have a little chat with them.

A walk around the lake for her first date, at Kathy's ~ wicked cool. You didn't happen to find Jack and Pierre at the Hot Springs on your way around did you? We seem to have misplaced both of them in the cavern.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 pm
((Jack and Pierre? Together? At the Hot Springs? eek And here I thought Jack liked us ladies! xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games