Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Angua looked up to the sound of distant gunshots."Be back,huns."She kissed Wink on the shirt and hugged tone,re-collapsing the otherside of the bar.She then walked out the back and jumped onto the roof.There was a darkhaired man running twords her and she couldnt get out of the way before he went barraling into her.She landed on her back with the guy on top her."Hi."She smiled up at him.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:56 pm

He looked around when he heard gunfire and followed them. Then he heard a group of people in confusion, he ran up the road a little and saw two people running and followed them silently.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:56 pm

(great im talking to two people but ok i'll try to make this work) As Xram was licking himself he notice he was laying on top of a girl "oh i'm so sorry about that" smiled Xram as he held out his hand to help her up
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Angua took his hand and pulled herself up."Whatcha doin?"

Marie Rouge

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:06 pm

"well im running from hunters" said Xram laughing with one arm behind his head
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Angua nodded."Come on."Angua took a flare and shot it into the sky.The following hunters went back.She helped him down and back into the club.She lead him into the club and too the bar."Tone,give him whatever he wants."

Marie Rouge

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:16 pm

"i just need some bandages for these" Xram said showing bullet hole deep in his skin all over his back
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:16 pm

He watched the flare and followed them back into the bar. He sat where he was last time and watched them.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:39 pm

User Image
"Well, then explain what you did mean, Brago." Hana asked him. She was all business right now because this was an important thing for the entire city.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 pm

User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante had been taken to an underground facility where hunters either looked for jobs, became recruited or just gathered for whatever. Dante had been taken to the medical wing of the facility where he was patched up and set to rest in a bed. There were many other beds, but they all laid empty. A tall swarthy* man walked into the room his long black hair pulled into a ponytail, his eyes were golden and sharp. "How are you?" He asked in a hispanic accent. "Eh. . . ." Dante responded. "Could be better I'm guessing." He chuckled and pulled a piece of paper from his pocket. "So, uh, what's the address for?" His eyes were curious. "For a girl, a really wonderful girl. It's where she lives." Dante said with a wary smile. "I let you out of my sight for a day and a half and you're already getting address and meeting girls? Did you sleep with her?" He asked folded his arms across his chest, a grin wide across his face. "Perhaps." Dante chuckled but it turned into a cough, spitting up a bit of blood. "Damn demonkins." He hissed and leaned his head back breathing slowly.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:33 pm

User Image
"N-Nike," Misha started raising her hand like a school girl, all she needed was pigtails and she would have been complete, "My father is kinda crazy, but i don't think he's that crazy. The Fang Hunters are legend. They aren't suppose to exist.......except in a time of war." The last words came out small as she realized what she said. "Oh man, he talked alot of talk but.......he wouldn't do this unless someone said he could win. He was always kinda nervous of the Prince." Misha squirmed, torn between he pack and her blood bond.
"Misha, do you realize that this is going to get ugly, that your father may die? That I could possibly kill him?" Nike didn't mince words, with anyone, she wasn't about to start now. "I'm gonna have to talk with Xram, soon."
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 pm

"im merely suggesting another meeting between the species leaders"

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 pm

User Image
"If what I suspect is true, then it is past the time for discussion. If my people are dead and the Ragnok is moving to take power, then I am forced to show a heavy hand. You don't have to take part in this, Brago, but I would be foolish not to ask for your help."

Misha stood up and walked over to a drawer where she kept her things. She liped her whip chain around her waist like a metallic belt an her and her blade she strapped to her leg. It was still visible but in this short pleated skirt, she couldn't hide much of anything. All she wanted right now was to see Dante again. she wondered if he was okay. "I'm leaving to see what I can find. If there is ant truth to this, then I'll find out." She just walked out of the room and straight out the back where the cool night air hit her like a slap in the face. "Geez." She slid out into the darkness.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:20 am

"Dont know. I dont see a reason to lend my assistence. Its a Vampire matter. Vampires ru the city and are the main power. The prince can only be a vampire. Vampires blah blah blah. I dont see a reason for my people to interfere. We have nothing to gain but a death toll. Does my logic seem unfair, Temporary Princess? "

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:43 am

User Image
Like runaway freight train, Nike crossed the space between her and Brago, and slammed him against the wall, the usual color of her blue eyes were red, she had not fed in a long time and she could hear his pulse beating, the scent of his blood like an elixir under the skin. "Don't insult me Brago, I'm not in the mood. How dare you speak to me of a death toll, whe your kind attepted to exterminate us, but we fight and we aim to keep our power. This will not be the Vampire/Demonkin wars, this is a skirmish to put a dog in its rightful place." She released him, and her eyes returned to normal. "I-I'm sorry. That wasn't me....not me." Nike 's eyes were round like saucers.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games